Barbie's Adventures Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roy winced anticipating another blow. But Nick opened his wallet and shoved a large wad of cash into it. That's get-the-fuck-outta-town money. Take my advice. When the cops ask you what happened, you had an accident. You get outta town and I'll mail your drivers license to your new address. You don't... well, let's not let that be an option. And don't worry, when you leave I will make sure I know where you're headed so I can get this to you!" He held up the license and then walked into the gas station's store.

Nick handed Mike a few hundred-dollar bills and smiled.

"Shame I missed ya while I was back in town Mikey. It'a been nice to meet up again. But you never saw me right?"

Mike nodded.

"Oh yeah... Right! I never saw nothin' Nick. Ya. You wasn't here at all. I got ya."

Nick nodded.

"I'll ask around after I'm gone Mikey. You know how many people we both know brother. So don't make me come back regretting this. I'd hate for you to wind up like Roy. 'Cause I really do like you Mike. By the way, tell your sister Monica I said Hi okay?"

"Um okay Nick. But won't that be tellin' someone you was here?"

"Good man Mikey! Just testin' ya. Take care bro. Next time I'm in town we'll go fishing or something okay?"

"Yeah cool Nick. Take care man."

Nick exited and drove Angie to Roy's place where she got the rest of her things. Then headed back to Barbie's place for one last romp with Barbie and a very wild gratitude fuck from Angela before he and Angie headed back to LA on the road.

Nick fucked them both until the three of them fell asleep in Barbie's bed. In the morning he fucked Barbie hard until she was worn out and wobbly. Then gave them one last quickie threesome fuck before getting dressed and heading out with Angela for LA.

As Barbie stood beside his car and hugged him goodbye he reached out the window and squeezed and parted both her ass cheeks and whispered in her ear.

"Now that's a nice ass girl! See ya in LA next month. You'll really like it. And you can stay with me at my place." He kissed her and then pulled away leaving her staring and smiling as she thought about what a great bunch of fun it would be going to California and trying out this movie stuff.

(One month later)

Barbie was staying at Nick's place although oddly Nick was away shooting a film in Italy. But he'd left her the keys and a note that he'd be back in a few weeks and to just follow Omar's directions and she'd be great. She had met Omar and he was a very strange but fun guy. He'd looked her over like a man inspecting a dog, checking out her teeth, your body and even her hands and toes. Omar had nodded.

"Perfect! Just as Nick described." He gave her a card and a map. "Come to the studio tomorrow. I will hook you up with one of my film producers and director. I think you could star in your very first role. Don't be late! It's seven am sharp! We don't do late when we debut Barbie okay?"

She nodded.

"Yes sir. I promise I'll be on time unless I get lost."

"Just follow the map. You won't get lost. The directions are highlighted. See you tomorrow at seven am. Get a good night's sleep and eat properly. No junk food before a shoot girl! See ya!" He hugged her and kissed the air beside either cheek, then turned and left. He got in a black Pantera with California plate mate4pay and drove off.

The next morning Barbie was at the location at six-thirty. Omar smiled and nodded.

"At last, a hot girl who can tell time and follow directions! You rock Barbie. Follow me; I will introduce you to Danny Kingston. Danny does a lot of VERY convincing soft-core porno movies for pay-per-view. You're hear for soft-core right now yes?"

Barbie nodded. "Yes sir. Just soft-core pornos. I don't want to do any hard-core stuff on film."

Danny Kingston was a very friendly guy who smoked a large vapin-cigar. It was strange seeing a blue light at the tip of the simulated cigar. He grinned and explained catching her stare. "Trying ta quit the real deal. These are supposed to be safer. Time will tell."

He stared at her again.

"Man what a hot little lady you are Barbie. Have you ever modeled or done film or acting before?"

"I took drama classes in school and enjoyed them, but no not really. Nothing like modeling or being in films sir."

Danny shook his head.

"Unbelievable. I don't know what you do for a living Barbie but let me tell you something, you look fabulous and from what Nick has shared with us you are a natural for the screen. I think you're gonna make a lot of money girl! Omar will need to get you a good agent. But first we need to shoot a test scene. Did anyone tell you about the test scenes?"

"Um no sir. Not yet. I just got here yesterday."

Omar smiled.

"Test scenes are industry standards Barbie. I'm going to leave you here with Danny. Here's my card. Call me when you're done shooting the test scenes. Oh and don't sign any contracts until I've reviewed them. Not that Danny Kingston would rip you off. He's one of the better guys in the industry, but I still look over details for anyone Nick recommends as a favor to Nick. So sign the waivers, and you can sign what's called a limited engagement shooting contract. That will allow you to get paid for the time you are here, and also it allows Danny to start shooting if he likes your test scenes, without you signing the final contract for the film. But until we review the contract and agree upon terms and payment, royalties if any, etc they won't be legally able to use any footage that they shoot. Okay?"

Barbie nodded.

"So waivers and the limited engagement shooting contract only?"

Omar nodded.

"That's right!"

"What are the waivers for?"

"Legal statements that you are over the age of eighteen. That you agreed to shoot and participate in an adult film venture and that you give your permission for male and female actors to touch you and engage in adult acts. Nothing is done without your consent or permission and it basically keeps Danny and the production crew as well as your fellow actors and actresses safe and legal okay?"

She nodded. "Okay. Let's sign those things and get started I guess."

Danny Kingston grinned and spoke to Omar.

"God I love this girl! Such a good attitude and enthusiasm!"

As Omar nodded and left Danny turned to her and smiled.

"Let's get your paperwork filled out and get you into wardrobe for a fitting for the test scenes okay?"

Barbie nodded and followed him to an office where a woman sat her down at a desk and went over the forms having her initial and sign and date the various papers. Then she was given copies and assigned a locker for her clothes and paperwork. Afterward she was brought to wardrobe wearing only a small terrycloth robe.

The girl in wardrobe took her measurements and pulled some clothes for her. She pointed to a dressing room.

"Get dressed in there, then go over through that door there and it's the second door on your left. Good luck girl!"

Barbie thanked her, then went and changed. Her costume comprised of a catholic Schoolgirl type uniform. A short sleeved white blouse with a pleated red mini-skirt and long white nylon stocking socks. Oddly the shoes were high-heeled pumps. Hardly school girl fare, but she got that it was an adult film The panties were white T-back thongs with a very sharp bikini cut in front that hid very little.

In the dressing room a guy entered from the make up department. He was obviously gay and set up his kit right there beside her and did her eyes, face, lips, and then finally tied her hair into a pony tail and sent her on her way.

When she came in the second door on her left she was surprised to be greeted by a nice looking man who led her to a chair next to a lighted set. It looked like a professor's office. The young man introduced himself as Will and smiled a great deal as he looked her over.

"I'm your fluffer during your time working today. If you need anything Jeff over there is the go-fer guy. I'll be with you any time between shooting to keep you in character and in spirits of course. Any questions?"

"So you're not an actor? What's a fluffer?"

"No ma'am. My job, like any other man or woman who's a fluffer, is to keep you stimulated and turned on between scenes and takes. Just as a male actor would have a female fluffer to make sure he stays hard, etc during the between shots times okay?"

"So you're gonna fuck me between film scenes Will?"

"I can if you like, but it depends on the scene. Most of my work is oral and digital. Meaning fingers and tongue ma'am. But sure I'll fuck you a bit too depending on what you need to help keep you in character."

"But this is a soft-core porno right Will?" Barbie was a bit nervous.

"Oh yes ma'am. Absolutely it is. There will be no actual penetration showing up on camera in our film. We want things to look realistic, but we cannot show actual sex for legal and ratings purposes. It will just suggest to the viewer that you are getting screwed. But they will never see any sort of actual penetration in our films. That's a strict no-no ma'am!"

"I see. So why do I need to get fluffed Will?"

"Oh staying in character is VERY important ma'am! Danny Kingston makes the most realistic soft-core pornos in the industry. That's why you signed that non-disclosure form. Meaning you legally agree not to tell anyone and any competitors how this film was done. Keeping the method secret is very important ma'am."

"Could you not call me ma'am? It makes me feel like a cougar. Its just Barbie okay? Or Barb."

"Of course Barbie. No problem. I'm here to help you."

Danny came in after a few minutes and approached her checking her out.

"Turn around slowly and let's have a good look at you Barbie."

She did this and he lifted her skirt hem and check out her panties.

"My God you are beautiful Barbie! Okay everything looks good. During the scene there are teleprompts to the right and to the left of the set as well as behind and one directly over you. Just read the lines as convincingly as ya can hon. Don't worry if they don't sound fluid. I know you never rehearsed this and it's your first time. Read only the lines for your character. You can ad lib for any and all sexual sounds that you would naturally make. But do so in character. Use the male actor's character name only. I'll introduce you to your co-star in a moment. This scene is roughly a half hour if we have only a few takes. If we have a lot of takes it could run longer. When I say cut, you will continue to speak, moan, whatever sounds and action you are doing or making for at least fifteen seconds after you hear cut. This is for editing purposes. Any questions Barbie?"

"Um no sir. I think I got it all."

"Barbie relax. You'll be fine. We'll work with you okay. But you've got this. Now let me introduce you to your costar. This is Vincent who'll be playing the role of Professor Winston. You can call him Doctor Winston too. Vincent this is Barbie who'll be debuting her role as Sandy Williams, your student who is flunking and needing correctional motivation."

Barbie was surprised to see an older man standing there in a suit and tie. He shook her hand firmly and vigorously however and she could tell he was in better shape than he may have initially appeared.

"Pleasure to meet you Barbie. I look forward to working with you dear. If you need anything let me or our go-fer Jeff know okay? Just relax and have fun during the shoot. I'm sure you'll do great!"

Barbie was excited and encouraged. She had expected to feel a lot more nervous and scared. But everyone was friendly and supportive.

They got to their mark and when Danny said "Scene six, Take one, Action!" The teleprompters began to roll words across the screen. Barbie read and repeated them trying to make it sound like her normal speaking voice.

"I think it sucks to be failing your class Professor Winston! It's not all my fault. You went over stuff so fast and..."

Vincent slapped a ruler across the desk and snapped.

"SILENCE! That's enough out of you Ms. Williams! I'm done with your shifting blame, and I'm done with your disrespectful tone of voice and disrupting influence in my classroom. I think it's time that you learned some manners young lady!"

"Oh yeah? See here ya old goat! I'm not scared of you! I'll come around that desk if you're not careful and I'll show you what I think of your scary little speeches sir!"

"Go for it Ms. Williams!"

Barbie stepped around to the side of the desk and suddenly Vincent grabbed her and pulled her over his lap.

"Hey! Stop it Doctor Winston! Just what do you think you're doing? Is this supposed to scare me sir?"

Vincent grabbed her wrists and wrestled them back until at last they were trapped in the small of her back. Then he handcuffed her wrists behind her and she gasped and kicked and squirmed still reading the teleprompter.

"Hey! No fair Doctor Winston! You better get these damn cuffs off of me or else!"

He opened the desk drawer and shoved a ball gag into her mouth securing it behind her head and under her ponytail.

Barbie's heart raced. She grunted and made muffled protests into the gag and now she glanced around and noticed the cameras for the first time. She was mesmerized and stared into camera four.

"Cut!" Danny called out.

She blinked at him and he spoke after fifteen seconds had gone by.

"Vincent please let Barbie know why I yelled cut if you would?"

He nodded and leaned in to Barbie's ear.

"Never fixate on cameras. Make them part of the background and focus on the scene okay?" She nodded still gagged.

"Quiet on the set! Scene six, Take two, ACTION!" Danny called out.

Barbie squirmed and moaned as Vincent pulled up the hem of her dress and palmed and rubbed her butt cheeks. He pulled down her panties slowly and smiled.

"Young lady I believe it's time that you learned some manners! And I have the perfect way to teach you!"

Barbie gasped and winced as he slapped her butt cheeks with the wooden yardstick. It was a light stinging and sounded like the cracking of a whip.

Vincent chuckled as she grunted and protested.

"Oh that did the trick! You could use a good spanking Sandy Williams!"

And with that Vincent spanked her as she jumped, gasped, and protested grunting into the gag. Finally he stopped and pulled her upright. Then sat her sore butt on the edge of his desk as he sat before her in a plush chair studying her crotch and her body.

"You ready to be a good girl Ms. Williams?"

Barbie nodded and grunted into the gag.

"If I remove your gag you're going to refrain from profane language and do exactly what I say aren't you Ms. Williams?"

Again Barbie nodded vigorously.

Vincent removed the gag and pulled her forward to her knees. He unzipped his pants and scooted to the edge of the chair. Then guided her head to his cock using her ponytail as a handle.

"Suck my dick Sandy! Make it nice and hard girl!"

"Yes sir." Barbie repeated what was on the monitor and then began to suck Vincent's dick.

As it swelled up and grew harder she wondered how they were going to simulate penetration without actually shoving anything inside her body?

Vincent pulled her up to her feet and told her to straddle his lap. She did as he told her and to her surprise and shock he guided the head of his erection to her vagina and then using his other hand he pressed her downward until she sat down on his cock and it plunged deep up into her pussy impaling her hard!

She gasped.

"Oh my God! You're really fucking me Vincent!"

"CUT!!!" Danny's voice sounded loud and annoyed.

After a few moments he spoke.

"Barbie what the Hell are you doing? You have to address the character as doctor, professor and or Winston. Why'd you gasp that about fucking you?"

Barbie gasped. Vincent's erection was still deep inside of her vagina.

"Sir this is a soft-core movie. But Vincent has his penis inside of me sir."

"Of course he does Barbie! That's how we get the realism. But we're not going to show his cock inside of you. The camera angles and such will hide that! But you need to be the character and your character is getting fucked by her Professor for being a bad girl. It's gotta be real to look most real and feel real to the viewer okay girl?"

Barbie nodded. "So I'll be having sex with some of my coworkers?"

"Yes! But none of the actual penetration will be visible to audiences. Just your facial expressions and the suggested acts. Now can we get on with this without any further stops?"

She nodded still shocked that she would be fucked on camera for real.

"Yes sir. Okay. Sorry."

Danny smiled. "You'll get the hang of it Barbie."

"Quiet on the set! Scene six, Take three, ACTION!"

Barbie read the monitor screen.

"Oh God Professor! Your dick is so long and hard!"

Vincent fucked her harder still and after a few minutes lifted her up and laid her back on his desk. That was when the fast pace heavy fucking began and Barbie cried out and gasped as the old man unbuttoned her top and freed her breasts. Vincent sucked her nipples and rubbed her clit bringing her to full orgasm and she thrashed wildly on his desk much to Danny Kingston's delight.

"Cut!" He waited fifteen seconds and then started clapping. So did other crewmembers. "That was sweet. Next set please. Clear the set Barbie, Vincent, thank you both. Your next scene is in ten minutes guys!"

Will led Barbie to a small side room and had her sit on the mattress. Then he started eating her pussy and fingering her while she gasped and moaned in surprise.

"That feels soooo good Will! Th-thank you!"

He stood and his pants dropped. He grabbed her hips and drew her to the edge of the mattress.

"Will are you about to do what I...?" He slid his cock into her pussy and began to fuck her.

"Ohhhhhhhhh God Will!"

He smiled.

"Yes Barbie! I'll be fucking and sucking and touching you for about nine more minutes until Vincent and you are on your next scene. Then he'll be fucking you Barbie!"

"T-tell m-m-meee ag-again wh-why we'rrrre doing th-this?" She panted.

"Keeps the actors and actresses in character. Right now across the set Vincent is getting his cock sucked to keep it hard. He may even be fucking Betty or Lucy. He's a pretty well established porno actor so he always gets two fluffers. It's in his contract."

Barbie gasped and moaned as Will fucked her.

"So h-howww longggg have y-y-you been d-d-doing thisss Will?"

He looked at his wrist watch and jokingly replied. "About two minutes now!"

She glanced at him and he winked making her giggle. Then he spoke again.

"About four years Barbie! It's a nice gig. I enjoy being a support person. I help the actresses look and feel the part, it pays well, and what guy out there doesn't want to fuck women every day? Especially porn stars. I've fucked some of the biggest names in the x-rated business. I may not be a star on camera, but I make these stars shine and I get to screw the hottest famous women there are! I love my job. I love women. I love making people look and feel good."

He sped up a little and she gasped.

"Ohhhhh God Will y-y-you'rrrrre getttttinnnnnggg f-faster!"

He reached forward and pulled the ball gag back up and into her mouth.

"Yeah I know. Were six minutes from the call back to set. That means I gotta make you hotter as we get closer to your next scene. Also have to gag ya. It's time to get you back in character. My job is to be a surrogate for Vincent's character and to remind you to be your character. So no more talking. I'm your temporary Doctor Winston, and you're the bitchy and being punished student Sandy Williams. So here we go Sandy!"

Barbie's eyes widened as Will fucked her faster still. He was rock hard. It was amazing how good he was at sex. He seemed to have figured out the perfect angle in her vagina and she squirmed and shook wildly thrashing and grunting as Will intensified her growing orgasm. She was right on the edge of climaxing when Danny called out.