Barbie's Adventures Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Places everyone! Let's get ready to shoot this new scene!"

Will pulled out of her pussy immediately and helped her stand since her wrists were still restrained. With his left hand gripping her upper arm he led her back to her mark. With his right he continued to finger bang her. She was away from the main set and behind a door in a lighted hallway that looked like an apartment hallway. Will and a large black man named Sam lifted her up and Vincent moved under them and nodded as they lowered her over his shoulder. Then the men rushed off of the set and the director and his cameramen began to roll.

"Scene seven, Take one! ACTION!"

Vincent walked down the hallway and Barbie squirmed and grunted and groaned into the gag as the old man carried her to a doorway and unlocked it with some keys in his pocket.

"It's time you finally got some one on one lessons with your Professor Ms. Williams! We'll have all weekend to see what you can be taught girl!"

As he opened the door and carried her through to what looked like the living room of an apartment Danny called out. "Cut!" Vincent continued carrying her for fifteen seconds while she continued to grunt and squirm. Danny smiled as he rounded the corner into the set.

"Very nicely done both of you! One take! I like that. Okay take her to the bedroom and Vincent when you're on your mark nod and I'll call it. Quiet on the set everyone!"

Vincent carried her to an adjoining room with three sides walled and a large bed there like a bedroom. Barbie liked the set. Vincent whispered to her. "You're doing great Barbie. Remember to keep it natural and follow the teleprompts when the gag is off and your speaking parts come up. Other than that, allow your body to dictate whatever sounds, moans, or expressions you like to make during sex okay?" She nodded grunting into the gag.

"Scene eight, Take one, ACTION!"

Vincent carried Barbie groaning and struggling to the bed and tossed her onto the mattress. Even as she was catching her breath from the first bounce he pulled her to the edge of the mattress and grabbed her ponytail with his right hand and turned her head to face him. Then he unbuttoned her white blouse with his left hand as he spoke to her.

"You're gonna suck my cock Ms. Williams! Then I'm going to teach you some manners 'old school' style you sassy little bitch!"

He freed her breasts and grabbed her right nipple in his left hand pinching it hard and painfully! Barbie screamed out into the gag and her eyes watered a bit.

"Did that hurt little girl?"

She nodded, sobbing as he continued.

"You're gonna do a good job on my cock and no stupid crap like biting me or else!" He gave it another pinch and she cried out again. That really hurt!

"Do you understand me young lady?" Barbie sobbed and nodded.

He smiled and pulled down her gag. She glanced at the teleprompter and read her lines as she sobbed.

"Please sir, you don't have to do that. I'll be a good girmmmmphhh!" He shoved his erection into her pretty lips.

"That's right Sandy! Suck it good! Make me nice and hard and then I'm gonna fuck that defiant streak right outta ya!"

Barbie went to work on Vincent as he fingered and rubbed her. It was amazing. He had an incredible touch and really knew what he was doing. She panted and grunted. It was hard giving him head as she kept gasping and jumping from her own pleasured spasms.

The old man suddenly stopped and picked her up spinning her around to the edge of the mattress he pushed her legs together and slid his large cock into her pussy. Barbie cried out in amazement.

"OH my God Professor! That feels soooo good!"

Vincent leaned over her and began to fuck the hell out of her. He was not as large as Nick, but he was big. Porno actor big. Nine and a half inches and a good hard thickness to his dick. It felt amazing and Vincent fucked her at a really good strong pace. Not too fast and only slowing a bit to tease her now and then. It worked too. Barbie was so hot for him during the scene. It was tough to keep an eye on the teleprompter.

Vincent looked old and she had no idea how old he actually was. But he fucked her like a man one-third his age. He was much stronger and had much greater stamina than she would have imagined for someone like him. "He's a real professional porno actor alright!" She thought to herself as he fucked in various positions.

For the next four hours she was eaten out and fucked nonstop. Between scenes Will screwed her and ate her pussy. Jeff the go-fer guy brought her a bunch of fruit and toothpicks to spear them as well as ice water. And when Will went on break the black guy Sam came over and served at her fluffer until Will returned.

Sam was a good-natured guy and kept telling her dirty jokes as he fucked her. Finally Danny called it a day and they wrapped up production for that day. He told her to catch her breath, change back to her own clothes, and cool off a bit and then come to his office in about twenty minutes.

As she undressed Will came by and shook her hand.

"It was great working with you Barbie! You're really hot. I hope to be seeing a lot more of you in the future. Take care girl!" And as she shook his hand he smiled and pulled her to him giving her a long deep French kiss and squeezing her butt. When they broke off the romantic kiss she stared at him questioningly.

"In case you decide not to do any more pornos. I figured I'd give ya a just in case good-bye kiss! See ya Barbie! Have a good day!" And with that he turned and left.

Barbie had worn her little black dress with black garters, black nylon stockings, black stiletto heels, and her white satin V-back panties that men always seemed to enjoy so much. She returned her costume to wardrobe and then went to Danny Kingston's office.

He was on the phone and motioned her to close the door and have a seat. She nodded and sat down as he wound up his conversation.

"Yeah Chuck. Look I think it sounds like a good location. Book it for two weeks and lets say a crew of twenty-five? I'll adjust as needs be. Get us at least three VIP suites for our cast okay? Thanks Chuck! Nah I got a new talent in here. I gotta go. Talk with you tomorrow. Thanks bud!"

He hung up the phone smiling.

"Just got a new movie script we're doing in Hawaii. Two week shoot. Anyway, tell me Barbie, how was it? Did they treat you well? Did you like it? Any questions? Concerns?"

"I am so tired. But I had a great time Mr. Kingston!"

He shook his head and waved his hands to stop her.

"Out there during official time it's Mr. Kingston. After the shooting is done its just Danny. I don't go in for all that formal crap. I like to be friends with my crew and cast as well as their boss okay?"

"Okay Danny. Thank you."

"Please continue...?"

"Well I didn't know at first that there was going to be actual sex. I thought that in soft-core there was no penetration just oral sex and suggestive positions, so that threw me a bit at first."

He nodded.

"Someone should have given you more info. Sorry about that dear. But you are right, sort of. You see we're not supposed to do sex during a soft-core film. It should only look like sex. But here's the catch, most soft-core looks fake! To any man who's had sex more than once or twice they can tell that the angle is wrong and the acting is never quite convincing enough ya know?"

She shrugged and nodded.

"So because we keep the cameras lower and angled well using multiple angles we discovered that it's easier and far more realistic to actually fuck our cast members than to fake fucking them. We edit out all actual penetration and thus you get soft-core porno, which meets the legal requirements of the industry, with genuine orgasms, arousal, hard nipples, wild cries, the whole nine yards, without any FCC violations. And that's why even for soft-core you are going to get fucked on my movie sets. But it looked like they really worked you up into some good climaxes eh Barbie?"

"Oh God yes! Vincent is amazing! And Will can fuck and eat pussy like nobody I ever met. And Sam was really good and funny too!"

Danny nodded. "Those are my boys! No starlet left unsatisfied! Did Sam tell you the urinal joke?"

She giggled and nodded blushing a bit.

"Yes he did. He's really a very nice guy."

"We all are except for me. Now and then I'm a huge asshole. But most of the time I'm not, and I make up for my stressed moments afterward. So let's talk a bit about you and the film trial. First off you did exceptionally well for your first time! I was very impressed. Your readings even sounded smooth for the most part. We're going to pay you for today and ask you to come back tomorrow with Omar where we'll renegotiate for a larger amount. The trial is only $2,100 minus taxes, withholdings and fees. They'll cut you a check for $1,912.52 once you leave my office. You'll see Clara in payroll and she'll take care of you. Do you think you'd like to shoot some more films in the future with us Barbie? I'm hoping you will say yes."

"Wait a second. You're going to pay me one thousand, nine hundred and twelve dollars Danny? For a half a day of sex and acting?" Her voice seemed stunned.

"And fifty-two cents. Yes we are. This video will do well on one of our mini-programs. We'll finish shooting it tomorrow. On conclusion you'll get paid again, plus a bonus."

She smiled in stunned amazement.

"Now I wanted to plant a thought in your head. But first I need to hear your answer. Are you in?"

She nodded absently.

"Um yeah. But I'm only able to do this for 4 weeks right now during my vacation time."

He smiled and nodded.

"Outstanding! I'm so happy! You're a natural Barbie and very pretty too! You are going to make a lot of money and a lot of men very happy out there. Now let me ask you something. I have a low budget soft porn that will be shooting in a week. I'll be out of town for two weeks in Hawaii doing our new film. Would you like to shoot the mini-film here a week from now while I'm away? OR would you like to wait until we get back and do a different film for eight days? OR would you care to come to Hawaii with us and shoot the new film for the next two weeks? It pays five times as much, but I have to warn you it's not soft-core! Would you be interested Barbie? We'll leave for that one the day after tomorrow."

She gasped and thought about the possibility of going to Hawaii and staying in a luxury suite with the crew and cast for two weeks. It would be great. But it meant full scenes of sexual penetration and nudity. No more hiding it with camera angles. Guys would see her pussy and men fucking it. She thought about it hesitantly.

"Not to influence you Barbie but look on it this way, you're already getting fucked each time we shoot. Whether men see your pussy or not it is happening. You could get paid five times as much per day, that's ten grand a day, minus fees etc to do this. What do you care who sees your pussy right? Most will never know or meet you unless you become a super star, which could happen. Even then porno viewers are insanely devout fans of the actors and actresses in these films. What do you say girl?"

She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, then nodded.

"I say yes Danny! I'm in. Why not?"

He got up and came around the desk and first shook her hand, then leaned in and hugged her.

"That's what I love about you Barbie! Good energy, can do attitude, and a naturally gorgeous person inside and outside too."

He pulled her up into a standing position to hug her again. This time his hands cupped her ass and he squeezed her cheeks similarly to how Nick always did.

"Well we have a tradition around here whenever I bring on a new actress Barbie. Come on and let me have a quick inspection of my newest super star girl!"

He led her to a strange pedestal that appeared to be an ottoman about four feet across with padded leather cushions over the top and a mahogany center. He grabbed a remote control from his desktop and hit a button. Barbie heard his door locks click as they locked automatically. Then another button started the ottoman-like platform slowly rotating. In the middle was the small hardwood circle just over a foot wide.

He walked her up a small set of steps and held her hand as she stepped up onto the wooden platform.

"Just stand there and smile while we get some pictures!"

Lights suddenly came on above and below her and several cameras lowered from the ceiling. Danny had one in his hand but the other cameras were on extension poles and were automated. They began clicking pictures and video taping her as she stood smiling and rotating on the funny little stage.

Once they were done with the photo session the cameras retracted to the ceiling and the lights dimmed again.

"Fun eh Barbie?"

She nodded smiling.

"Yeah it was actually Danny! I liked that!"

"Well let me help you get down from standing like that." He reached forward and scooped her up in his arms. Then lowered her to the ottoman, which had stopped rotating. He laid her down and suddenly leaned over her and kissed her passionately. Then he whispered in her ear.

"For final inspection I always fuck all of my actresses Barbie! So let's have your welcome aboard fuck shall we?"

She gasped in disbelief and Danny kissed her again as his right hand slid up her thigh and under her panties to rub her labia softly. He'd apparently used some sort of stimulating cream because she began to tingle and warm down there as his tongue played with hers. He fingered her more as she groaned into the muffled kiss and Danny opened his fly and pulled out his penis.

He broke off the kiss and leaned back looking into her eyes and smiling as he also pulled down her panties from under the little black dress. He winked.

"You won't be needing these for a little while girl!" She gasped as he edged back closer to her and pulled down her top, cupping her breasts in either hand and fondling then softly.

"Nice titties Barbie! Man you are so fucking hot dear!"

And as he said this he leaned in for the second kiss sliding his hard cock right up into her pussy on the first stroke. She gasped and he laughed and grabbed either of her hands with his fingers interlacing hers. He held her hands pinned down and out to either side of her head as he rammed his dick into her pussy and she moaned.

He wasn't nearly as long as any of the staff. But he was very thick. And he was hard too for such a beefy and heavily veined cock. He felt super tight and she trembled.

"OH MY GOD! Mr. KINGSTON! You're so fuckin' thick!" She cried out.

He winked.

"What a nice tight little cunt you have here Barbie! Tell ya a little secret. I'm pretty used to porno actresses. Some do it for me and others not as much, but the moment I first saw you I just knew I had to fuck your pretty little ass! I'm so glad you're on our team! But enough talk! It's time you got yourself another nice man-fucking, as we say!"

"OH GOD!" She cried as he sped up the pace and began ramming his thick shaft in and out of her pussy. As he pumped her he played with her breasts and true to his word Barbie got "man-fucked" for almost three hours. He had endless energy and every five or ten minutes he changes positions until she started to become awe struck at just how many new positions she was experiencing. He was like a living tester for the Karma Sutra and Barbie orgasmed over and over as he made her body stretch, bend, twist, and bounce in all sorts of wonderful ways.

Finally he straddled her chest and titty fucked her until he was about to cum. Then he pulled out from her cleavage and leaned over her face urging her to open her mouth.

"Quickly! Open your mouth!"

As she opened her mouth he leaned further and shoved his cock between her lips and as her tongue tickled the underside of the head of his dick he shot his load down her throat. Barbie swallowed and licked and sucked until he was drained and she was panting in exhaustion.

He left her like that a moment and unlocked his office door again.

"Just stay there and rest Barbie. I'll be right back girl!"

She was too tired to even reply. She nodded and closed her eyes as she lay there catching her breathing and waiting for her heart to slow down a bit.

After about ten minutes he returned. He went to her purse and shoved an envelope into it. Then returned to sit next to her as she opened her eyes and smiled at him.

"THAT was really wild sir! You sure know how to make love."

He laughed and shook his head.

"No I don't. Making love is for women and poets. I'm not that kinda guy. Not that sophisticated Barbie. I just know how to have sex and how to fuck. But you're nice eye candy so fucking you comes easy!"

She nodded and giggled.

"I picked up your check and put it in your purse. We're leaving Barbie. Now sit up and put your hands back here a moment. Then lean back and relax girl."

She did as he asked her to.

"Why sir?"

He walked up behind her and blindfolded her. Then she heard and felt him click a pair of handcuffs onto her wrists. She gasped in surprise.

"What are you doing Danny?"

"We're leaving your car here tonight. You're coming to my place for dinner and by then I'll be ready to fuck you all night long! I think you're too good to leave until tomorrow after shooting. So you'll be my guest for a fun little over nighter. We'll start early so you can still get some sleep and relaxation afterward. That way you'll still be fresh for tomorrow's film conclusion."

"So why the cuffs sir?"

"Remember I told you I'm mostly a nice guy, but also a bit of an asshole at times? Hand cuffing you does two things for me. First off it makes me feel like I'm kidnapping you and that's a fun little fantasy of mine. Also it's my way of insisting you say yes! Because if you don't agree, well, it's too bad and too late. You're already ready already!" He chuckled and pulled up her dress top covering her breasts, then draped her purse strap over her neck and shoulder and guided her down the hallway to the parking lot.

Danny drove a Lotus and as she got in and he strapped her seat belt in place he kissed her again on the lips and groped her breasts and her pussy with either hand. Then he broke off the strong kiss and drove away. She sat back and with her wrists secured behind her and a blindfold on all she could do was enjoy the air and the sunshine with his top down. But she knew that when they got back to his place she was in for a very hard time!

She'd drained him of his sperm and Barbie was very aware of how long a guy could stay hard once he'd emptied his bladder and then got hard again. Danny Kingston was going to man-fuck her tonight. She was excited, nervous, and even carnally scared! He knew just how to push her buttons and she hoped that she could handle an afternoon and evening at her bosses mercy. Only time would tell how she handled it. But as they got closer to his house he pulled the seat belt aside and pulled her face down over his crotch. She gasped as he pressed the head of his cock into her lips. "Suck it Barbie!" He ordered, and she obeyed, knowing that she was empowering him at each passing moment as his pecker began to twitch and stiffen once again. Barbie grunted and groaned as she gave him head. She could hear the car slowing and pulling into a gated road.

They passed a guard and gate house not that she could see this, but she heard the man softly exclaim as they cruised slowly past him on their way to the house, "Very nice Mr. Kingston! Welcome back home sir!"

Barbie continued to suck his hardening cock. She knew precisely what was coming next!