Barbi's Wild Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhinotoons
rhinotoons
263 Followers

As the action on the TV continued, so did Mr. Bunz. He reached his big hands around Barbi's tits and began to gently squeeze. She closed my eyes and took in the sensations of the hands on her tits and the cock rubbing her ass. She was in heaven. Suddenly, he removed his hands and she was crestfallen. She longed to have her tits rubbed and squeezed hard, but he had another idea. She looked down at the hem of her dress which had ridden up and his hands were now pulling on the hem, raising it slowly up her leg. Out of a reflexive action she put her hands down to keep her pussy from being revealed, but Mr. Bunz would have none of it and continued raising her hem in the back until she felt the smooth skin of his cock on her bottom. He then pulled the hem back down, trapping his hard cock inside her dress.

The rubbing began again and his hands returned to her tits. Every eye in the room was trained on Barbi. The crack of her ass was getting slick from Mr. Bunz's pre-cum. She still couldn't move away and knew that it was the last thing she wanted to do. His stokes against her ass were getting longer and the other stickiness she felt was the wetness on her leg from own pussy. Her body knew what was happening yet her brain was in neutral. Barbi's body was making preparations while her brain was only now realizing, "He's actually going to fuck me."

At that moment of realization, she felt his cock stretching the opening of her pussy. As he slowly impaled her, she came, flooding his cock with her juices. Slowly he began to pump and she began to ride up and down on his big fuck stick. She was surprised that it fit. Then again, she was very wet. She savored the tightness as she felt his hands massage her full breasts.

"Look at that, she's really fucking him," she heard a voice say, but Barbi was now lost in lust and there was no turning back.

Another voice said, "I can't believe that she's letting him do that, with a bun in her oven."

After her second orgasm Mr. Bunz said, "Let's go sit on the couch."

Barbi was disappointed when he pulled his cock out of her. Mr. Benz winked at the nine other guys as he sat on the couch and she quickly straddled him, eager to get his cock back in her. Again he stretched her cock hungry pussy as she settled down on his pole. As she bottomed out, she opened her mouth in a deep guttural moan.

The long anticipation by the men was over. She had crossed a threshold and it was no longer a matter of whether she should be there with her husband's peers and boss, but how far she would go with all of the.

As she bounced up and down on Mr. Bunz's thick cock, her large breasts rising up and slapping back down against her ribs, she invited the other guys to join in. Quickly, another attorney began to rub her tits while others whipped out their cocks and began to masturbate. They avoided her belly at first, but later stroked and rubbed it. A third guy, Barbi remembered staring at her the other day spit into his hand and used the lubricant to grease up her ass. He then pushed his cock into her asshole and began matching her strokes on the boss's cock. Barbi had never felt anything like it, so full, and yet she yearned for more. Her third orgasm of the night must have lasted for 20 seconds. When she finally opened my eyes, she was staring at another one of the guys' cocks as he offered it to her parted mouth. Immediately she swallowed it and began sucking hard.

She realized now that this fuck session was a live performance of what had happened on TV. She was being thoroughly fucked by three well-hung men with almost continuous orgasms. As in the TV version, the man in her mouth shot his load first and Barbi didn't miss a drop of his load. The guy in her ass started bucking and moaning and was next to bust his load in her ass.

Mr. Bunz had held out as long as he could but Barbi's tight pussy was finally too much for him and he buried his cock as deep as he could into her pussy and blew out his load. The pressure and short driving thrusts caused her to orgasm again. When he finally stopped shuttering, she got off and allowed his load to drip out just like on TV.

Then she asked the question they all were hoping to hear, "Whose next?"

Several guys moved forward at once.

Barbi held up her hands and said, "I can't do you all at once."

She pointed to the three closest guys and had the first sit down on the couch. She decided it was time to remove her dress. As the other two pulled it over her head she blushed at the "Oohs" and "Ahhs" coming from the crowd of men. She was glad to see that the man on the couch had a nice large hard-on and it only took a couple of strokes to the cocks of the other two to have them respond in the same manner.

With three more hard cocks ready for her body, she proceeded to straddle the guy on the couch and in no time he was pounding her pretty hard. She felt great and motioned for the other two to assume their positions. Soon, she was filled up with cock again. The guy in her pussy added to the already mind blowing stimulation by sucking on her nipples. She thought that she might black out with the intense sensations. Through the fog she heard the guy under her saying something.

She removed the cock from her mouth and managed to ask, "did you say something?"

He repeated, "You taste great."

Barbi couldn't figure out what he was talking about but suddenly noticed that the man's face had streaks of a milky liquid on it. It dawned on her sex-overloaded mind that she was lactating all over the man sucking on her breasts. His sucking and her super hot body had triggered the response. Immediately, she had one of the most powerful orgasms of her life.

While climaxing she demanded, "Suck my tits!"

The man quickly did as he was told while she went back to sucking on the cock in front of her.

The sight of Barbi feeding the man her milk must have been too much for the guy in her mouth. She lapped up his cum enthusiastically as he shot off in her mouth and then stepped off the sofa and to let someone else take his place. This went on and on as the guys continued to fill her with their cum.

The groans and grunts and distractions of Barbi's body managed to mask the clicking sounds coming from the back of the room. If any of them would have turned around they would have seen Janet, one of the other secretaries at the firm clicking away with her camera and capturing all the action.

"The fucking cunt," Janet muttered under her breath, "fucking the boss and half the firm's attornies."

Janet was jealous by nature and had caught wind of something going on at the office tonight. She hadn't been invited, but she was curious and decided she would show up late - quietly. The first thing she had seen was Barbi's outrageous dress. She had to admit she looked great for being pregnant, but when they put on the tape and she backed into Mr. Bunz and let him start using her - that was too much. "The bitch is going to fuck her way to the top," she cursed again as she continued clicking.

Barbi continued having numerous orgasms as her body was pounded over and over again. They fucked her good and hard, but they never got too rough. It was like they were mindful of the baby that was growing in her womb.

After taking on all ten men at least twice, she began to get tired. She suspected that some of the men wanted to fuck her again, but she was worn out. She quickly thanked them for the wonderful time and got dressed. It was then that she started feeling guilty and made them promise not to say anything to Cary when he got back. This was a one-time fling, she had said.

Janet was burning up and couldn't wait to get home and develop the pictures in her personal darkroom. 'She's going to pay for this,' Janet thought, 'I've had my eye on Mr. Bunz for years and now she comes waltzing in and takes my place. We'll see about that.'

It wasn't that Janet didn't have the looks, she did. She had short brown hair and a model like face, her eyes were a deep brown, almost black and her figure was nice as well. She didn't have the large breasts that Barbi had. None of the other women at the firm did, but hers were respectable 34Bs and she had a great ass. Most of the guys in the office thought she was attractive, but she had a certain demure about her that came off as aggressive or 'take charge.' She intimidated a lot of the attorneys and she was only a secretary.

As she pulled into her townhouse, Janet began to formulate her plan of revenge on Barbi. 'And while I'm at it,' she thought, 'I might as well embarrass the hell out of her husband.' Barbi's stomach was doing flip-flops. Her husband Cary had finally returned from his trip the previous night after being gone for four weeks on business. The entire time they were making love she was nervous that somehow he would know about her wild sex romp at the office. Cary had loved seeing the increase size in her breasts and had been surprised to get a mouthful of milk while sucking on her nipples.

As they walked through the office together, several guys that were there that night, winked at Barbi, while at the same time welcoming Cary back. The hypocrisy was pretty thick, but she was pretty confident that Cary wasn't suspicious of anything. How could a husband be suspicious of his 'pregnant' wife?

They kissed as Cary turned into his office and Barbi continued on to her desk, just outside Mr. Bunz's office. She got her first cup of coffee for the day and was just starting to feel settled, like everything was finally behind her, when she noticed the manila envelope on her desk. It was blank and non-descript except for her name in small black letters.

She opened the envelope and suppressed a scream when she saw pictures of her fucking and sucking her boss and all the other guys who were at the party the other night. 'Someone had seen everything,' she thought, and quickly glanced around to see if anyone was looking. There was also a white envelope inside, which she opened slowly, her hands wavering.

It said: I SAW IT ALL AND THIS IS PROOF. IF YOU DON'T WANT COPIES TO GO TO YOUR HUSBAND THEN MEET ME AT 125 WEST OAK STREET TODAY AT 12 O'CLOCK.

She put everything in the manila envelope and locked it in her drawer. 'Which one of the guys had taken pictures?' she thought, 'and what did they want from her?' 125 Oak Street was only a few blocks away so Barbi determined to make the 5-minute walk there. Time seemed to stand still, but finally 11:45 came and Barbi gathered her things to make the short trip.

Barbi looked up at the address and checked it against the letter again. 'This is it,' she thought, 'I might as well get to the bottom of this.' She nervously smoothed out her dress and made her way up the walkway. There was a note on that door that said, 'Come in and sit down on the chair in the middle of the room.'

Barbi tried the door and it opened easily. There was a small foyer room with a wooden chair in the middle. A single light overhead lit the room casting eerie shadows all about. Barbi sat down to wait and then called out, "hello!" The sudden voice behind here caused her jump. "Good, you're on time!" Barbi whirled around and her mouth went slack as she acknowledged the voice,

"Janet?"

"You got it bitch, surprised?" she smiled.

"I don't get it?" Barbi said, still shocked, "why would you take those pictures."

"Geeeez... Should I be surprised I have to explain everything to the dumb blonde?" Janet said sarcastically. "Okay, let me make this as simple as possible. First, I figure something is up when you're the only female in the office invited to a 'secret' party. Then I show up and your dressed in a sleazy red dress and fucking the boss."

"I didn't come there to do that," Barbi cut in.

"What, do you think I'm naïve as you? Of course you did. You're one of those sluts who're trying to fuck her way to the top and a bigger payday. I'm a professional and everyone sees me as such. In addition, I've been on a few dates with Mr. Bunz and I thought we had something going..." Janet stopped, glaring at Barbi, "then I walk in to see you bouncing up and down on his cock like some bitch in heat. And if that's not enough, you fuck have the attorneys in the office. I'm sure your husband would love to see the photos!"

Barbi couldn't believe what she was hearing as tears welled up in her eyes.

"Ohhh... boo, hoo... am I disturbing you? I'm sooooo sorry, but I'm sure you'll feel better when you're in front of your husband trying to explain away your slutty behavior!"

The tears started flowing down her face, even as she fought to keep Janet from seeing them. "You can't," she cried out, "you can't show him, Cary would never forgive me. I'm so sorry; I never meant to hurt anyone. I'll do anything... anything..." she cried as she buried her face in her hands.

Janet smiled. This was just what she wanted to hear. "Well..." Janet began, "we may be able to work out a deal, but..." she trailed off.

"But what? I'll do anything you ask. Just destroy those pictures!" Barbi pleaded.

"You'll have to obey me perfectly," Janet, said sternly, "know hesitation. Just do everything I tell you over the next 3 months and you can have all the photos and negatives."

"Three months?" Barbi questioned

"Mmmm... questioning me already. I see this isn't going to work," she said more to herself than Barbi and began to turn around.

"No! no!" Barbi cried, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean that. I mean, I didn't know we had already started. I'll do anything you say!"

Janet looked at her as if doubting. "Okay then, we'll give it one shot. Take off your clothes!" Barbi stared at her for just a second to see if she was kidding and then slowly began slipping off her shoes, stockings and then slowly zipped off her dress and let it drop to the floor. She was standing in her bra and underwear, her large breasts swelling into a deep cleavage line. She looked at Janet and Janet nodded as if to say, 'keep going.'

She turned away and slowly undid her bra, to two big globes falling away free as she dropped it to the ground. Then she removed her panties so that she was completely naked.

"Turn around so I can see you," Janet said.

Barbi turned around and covered her breasts with one arm and her bush with her other hand.

"Hands on your head and spread your legs dear. We're going to get to know one another very well the next three months."

Barbi did as she was told as Janet came up to her and reached out to cup one of her breasts in her hand. She squeezed it gently and then lifted it as if to feel the weight. "They feel like they're full of milk," Janet said, "good." Then she slid her hand down to Barbi's blonde bush and cupped her pussy. Barbi grimaced as she closed her eyes tight, not knowing what to expect.

Just as quickly as she touched her, she let go. "We might as well get started. Follow me." Janet said, as she walked out of the foyer and down the hall to the first door on the right.

It was another room that looked bare except for one piece of furniture. If you could call it that. To Barbi, it looked like a saddle for a horse with a few extra things attached to it.

"This is going to be home for awhile," Janet said. I want you to report here every day on your lunch break and on Saturdays. I know Cary will be working then as well. After the first week we'll add a second session at 5:00 P.M. when you're off from work. You'll have time to get here and get home before Cary. Then we'll add a morning session beginning in week three, before work."

Barbi looked back and forth between Janet and the saddle. "What..."

She didn't have a chance to finish.

"Did I ask you to speak Bimbo?" she asked. "In fact, that will be your name from now on, 'Bimbo.'" She pointed to the saddle. "Let's get introduced. First, you need to get up on the saddle."

Barbi quickly jumped up and straddled the saddle. She found there was a little nub, right about where her pussy was in the center of the saddle. She quickly looked down and saw a whole in the center and indeed there was a nub sticking up out of it.

"This is something I put together that you're going to love. Let's hope you do, because you're going to be spending a lot of time here. What you need to do now is lean forward until your sternum is touching the front of the saddle." As she did so, Janet came around and grabbed two devices that looked like funnels and attached one to each breast. "These are milk expressers," Janet said, "when I flip the switch, they will begin suctioning your nipples and the ends of your breasts. After a few moments, your milk will begin flowing out and run out the tubes and down into these buckets down below here."

Barbi looked down and saw how the hoses from both expressers ran down and into a metal pail.

"Looks just like a milking pail we used to use on the farm," Janet laughed, "and like the cow you are, you're going to get milked every day... and then 2 and 3 times a day!"

Janet flipped a switch on the side of the machine and a loud buzzing began and almost immediately, Barbi felt a tug on each nipple. "Ow!" she cried out.

"Oh! That's nothing," Janet laughed, "you're just beginning." She reached over Barbi and grabbed a thick leather strap that was connected to one side of the saddle, pulled it up and over Barbi's back and connected it to the other side. "That should keep you from getting up," Janet said.

The suctioning began getting firmer and firmer and Barbi watched in amazement as her nipples were being pulled up into the clear funnel. She could actually watch as they were pulled 2 and 3 inches and expanded to triple their size with the suction pressure. It was then that she began feeling a tingling in her pussy and exclaimed, "what!"

Janet laughed, "I almost forgot," she said. "Sometimes back on the farm, the stubborn cows needed some stimulation to get the milk flowing. So, I installed a vibrator right where your pussy is. It's that nub you noticed earlier. Anyway, I've got it set to vibrate and the amazing thing is that it will actually push up through the hole and into your cunt! Just like a vibrating dildo. Isn't that great?"

Barbi didn't respond as she felt the vibrating dildo slowly coming out of the hole and pushing into her pussy. She could move out of the way, for fear she'd be impaled by it since she was strapped down. As it continued vibrating and she relaxed a little, it actually began to feel good and she could feel an orgasm coming on.

"Mmmmm..." Barbi moaned, "Ohhhh, gahhhhh...I'm gonna cuuuuuuuuuuuum!" she squealed, as the first orgasm washed over her.

"It feels good doesn't it Bimbo? Now look up at the suctions."

Barbi opened her eyes and looked. Milk was starting to seep out of her nipples and flow down the tubes.

"Only 50 more minutes to go Bimbo, I'll be back in a little while." Janet turned and left the room as Barbi's eyes went wide and she cried out, "wait... don't just leave me here... I... I... ahhhhhhhhhh!" she squealed again as another orgasm racked away at her pussy.

Barbi was wasted when she got home. She figured that over the course of an hour in the saddle, she had fifteen orgasms and expressed a few cups of milk. Janet had said that she would produce more as the demand increased. It was a direct relationship and this had been the first time. Even when her tits were dry however, the machine had kept tugging and now her nipples were sore to the touch and extremely swollen. It had hurt to put her bra on and now that she was in her own house she quickly got rid of it and put some ice packs on them. Janet had also told her to rub some Vitamin E on her nipples to keep them from cracking. She looked down between her legs at her pussy. The lips were swollen and red from all the stimulation. The last thing she would want tonight she thought was sex with Cary.

rhinotoons
rhinotoons
263 Followers