Barbi's Wild Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbi shifted nervously as she undress in front of Janet. She hoped Janet wouldn't notice that her tits weren't that full.

"Mmm..." Janet muttered to herself, knowing full what had happened back at the office, "it looks like someone's been taking things into her own hands. What did I tell you about relieving yourself?" Janet looked up at her as she squeezed and hefted her big breasts up and down in her hands.

"I promise," Barbi quickly replied, "I didn't express any of the milk myself. They were just so full they started leaking."

"Spread your legs," Janet ordered.

Barbi did as she was told and Janet sat down in the chair and stared at the gaping hole that was once her tight pussy. The lips were red and swollen. She reached out with her hand, fingers pinched together and pushed into the open hole. Janet's hand easily slipped in, engulfed by Barbi's worn out pussy and soon she found herself in her up to her elbow.

"Ohhh..." Barbi moaned, moving her hips back and forth.

"You slutty bimbo," Janet cried out, "you've been fucking around on your husband, haven't you?"

Barbi closed her eyes in shame. She wanted to say that she had seen Janet and her husband fucking, but she feared the wrath that might come upon her.

"There's so much goop in here I bet there were several guys," Janet continued, "how many guys did you fuck today bimbo?" Barbi didn't answer. "I said how many!"

"Seven...there were seven," Barbi shouted back, "are you happy now?"

"No, but I bet you were."

Barbi continued squirming on Janet's arm as she twisted it inside her while talking. "Your like a dog in heat, aren't you bimbo? You're going to get off on my arm stuck up you pussy." Janet withdrew her arm most of the way and then shot it back up her pussy canal. With her other hand she rubbed Barbi's clit. Barbi went over the top with her sensitive love button being rubbed while Janet shoved her arm in and out of her cunt.

"Ahhhhhhh...shiiiiiiiiiiiit!" Barbi cried as her juices gushed around Janet's arm.

Janet found herself in a frenzy, caught up in an act of revenge as she pummeled Barbi's wide-open pussy with her fist. It was like she was punching her from the inside, a mixture of both pleasure and pain to Barbi. The young wife's clitoris was on fire, while Janet's fist was widening the length of her cunt. After several more orgasms, Janet regained control of herself and pulled her sopping arm out.

"Jump up on the saddle," she said in a raspy voice.

Barbi's knees wobbled as she made her way over to the saddle. She was just glad she'd be able to finally lie down. Straddling the contraption, she leaned forward and Janet attached the expressers and belt that kept her in place. Barbi was exhausted and could barely keep her eyes open as the expresser began extracting milk from her tits. Then she shifted uncomfortably as the dildo from underneath began pushing up. 'After Janet fisting me, I thought I wouldn't even be able to feel this thing,' she thought.

Janet looked on wickedly. She had replaced the previous dildo with one the size of a baseball bat. Even in her current state, Barbi's pussy was stretching even further to accommodate the size of this massive instrument. Janet rubbed some Vaseline on Barbi's paper-thin pussy lips, which were expanding like she was giving birth. 'I wouldn't want them to tear before she had a chance to fuck her husband tonight,' Janet thought.

Sometime during the hour of riding the huge dildo and having her tits milked dry, Barbi passed out. The next thing she knew she was being jarred awake by Janet and offered a cup of coffee.

"Drink this," she said, "it'll help revitalize you for you trip home."

Barbi took a quick shower to rid herself of the mess from the office and the saddle. She couldn't see her pussy anyway because of her swelling stomach, and pretty much wanted to avoid it anyway. Her goal was to get home have some dinner and get to bed. Unfortunately for her, Cary had other plans.

Barbi's plans for a quiet evening seemed to start on the right track. But it was too quiet. She had arrived home before Cary and was able to get a nice dinner on the table just as he came through the door. Beyond a few words of greeting though, there were no words uttered as they ate in silence. Finally, Barbi couldn't stand it any more.

"So... how was your day today at work?"

"Fine," Cary said, and then looked up, "how was your presentation?"

"Oh, it went good. I think I'll get my bonus this year," Barbi replied.

"Yeah... I'll bet," Cary muttered under his breath.

"What was that?" Barbi asked.

Cary stood up quickly, his plate coming up with him and crashing back down on the table. "I said, I'll bet!" Cary began yelling, "I saw the whole thing. I opened the boardroom door and there you were hopping up and down like a fuck-bunny on Mr. Bunz."

"Cary... I... I..." Barbi stammered.

"You're a damn whore. You fucked half the office in there while you're pregnant with our baby. What in the hell were you thinking?"

"Cary, you wouldn't understand. It's not exactly what you think and what do you have to say about yourself? I ventured into the basement at work and saw you fucking Janet."

Cary hesitated briefly, "what the hell was I supposed to do. You haven't let me have sex with you for a month!"

Barbi's eyes were downcast. "You're right," she said, "I am a slut."

"Well slut," Cary started, "I haven't had sex with you for a month and right now, that's what I want, so get your pregnant ass into our bedroom."

Barbi looked at him worried, 'my cunt feels as big as a water pipe right now, there's no way I can fuck him,' she thought.

"Don't even think about hesitating," Cary answered before she could say anything, "I'm going to fuck you tonight or we're through."

Barbi turned and walked slowly into their bedroom. 'Maybe she could get him off with her mouth before he tried to fuck her,' she thought. Cary wasn't far behind as he shed his clothes. His cock was already hard at the thought of giving her a good, hard fucking.

"Look at those saggy tits," Cary bellowed after Barbi removed her bra. They indeed were hanging low on her chest after being sucked dry. It would be awhile before the filled up again and looked full and firm. "You look like a damn cow, with udders dangling down," he said sarcastically.

Barbi hated his comments about her body and was going to get down on her knees and start sucking on his cock, but couldn't help but make a comment back. "Yeah, well you call that a dick? I hope you got a look at a real cock, like the one that Mr. Bunz has."

Cary winced. He had seen Mr. Bunz's 10-incher and while his was average at 5 inches, it still stung his pride. Barbi's belly was too swollen to fuck her from the front so Cary turned her around and pushed her onto the bed. Barbi fell forward and found herself on her hands and knees, in the doggy position, with her ass waving in the air. Cary grabbed her widening hips and drove forward into her pussy.

"Go ahead, Cary, put it in me," Barbi hissed.

Cary had to look down and see if he had missed. He couldn't feel a thing. He backed up a little, grabbed his cock, put the head at the entrance to her pussy and drove forward. Then he realized... he hadn't missed the first time, he was in her pussy and it felt like he was fucking air.

"I am in you, bitch," he yelled, "you're just so loose from fucking the office that you don't even have a fuckable pussy anymore."

Cary looked up a few inches from the gaping hole that was her cunt. They had never had anal sex together and the thought used to nauseate him, but now all he wanted to do was take out his aggression on her.

"Looks like I'm going to have to move further north," he said, pointing his cock at her anus.

Barbi braced for his thrust, which pushed her forward, driving her face into her pillow. "Uhh... hey! Take it easy," she cried out. Fortunately for Barbi this wasn't the first time she had been fucked in the ass, but just the same, she wasn't used to it yet.

Barbi's ass was obviously tighter than her pussy, but Cary had the feeling this wasn't the first time for her. He drove in and out of her as hard as he could, his balls slapping against the cheeks of her ass.

"I bet," thrust... "this isn't" thrust... "the first time" ... "you've taken it," thrust... "in the ass," thrust... "is it?"

Barbi didn't answer as Cary reached around and grabbed her tits violently, yanking down on them, "is it?" he bellowed again.

"No...uhh... it isn't... uhh..." she groaned back as Cary continued to drive into her ass. Finally he began grunting harder and groaning, "fuuuuuck, I'm cummmming!" he cried as he buried himself into her, his balls jammed into her ass cheeks. His sperm shot out of him for the second time that day, but instead of into Janet's pussy, it was into his wife's ass.

Cary pulled out of her ass leaving a trail of cum dripping out of her, and then left his handprints on her butt as he slapped her hard. Barbi rolled over on her back, her legs splayed wide open across the bed. Cary looked down at his young wife and thought back to just a few short months ago. Back then she was a babe, with nice firm tits and a tight pussy. Now, she had a cavern for a cunt, which would probably get worse with the delivery of the baby and her tits fell to either side of her chest, deflated and sapped of all their beauty. He just stood there staring and shaking his head in disbelief. The next day at the office Barbi found herself standing in front of Mr. Bunz's desk. "I don't know what happened to you Barbara, but you're all washed up."

Barbi stifled a sniffle and felt like she could break down at any moment. Her marriage was in shambles and now she was in danger of losing her job. "Mr. Bunz, please don't fire me. I can still be an asset to the firm."

Mr. Bunz looked at the 5-month pregnant woman trembling in front of him. "I'll tell you what I'll do," he said, "I'll allow you to stay on as my secretary, but you also have to agree to be the morale booster for the firm. We're going through a stressful transition period right now and I sense a lot of tension."

"Oh, thank you, Mr. Bunz," Barbi gushed, wiping away her tears. "Uhh...sir?"

"Yes," Mr. Bunz replied.

"What exactly did you mean by morale booster?"

"Well Barbi," he began, (it was the first time he had referred to her as Barbi), "I have a few requirements for you which I hope will cheer up the guys who are billing 80-100 hours a week. I think it will keep spirits up and reduce the tension or..." he searched for the right word, "stiffness, I feel is in the office."

"Okay...but what exactly are these requirements?" Barbi said hesitantly.

"To begin with, you can only wear skirts in the office and I want you to keep wearing those bras with the open fronts to them. It's nice seeing your hard nipples poking through your blouse all day." He peered right into her eyes and Barbi had to look down as he continued. "In addition, I don't want you wearing any underwear to work."

Barbi's face flushed and she hoped he was through. "Is that all?"

"No, those are just the parameters for the main thing." Barbi took a chance and tried to steal a glance at him. Mr. Bunz grinned at her as she looked away. "Don't look away, Barbi... see this?"

She looked up to see him holding a gold coin with the firm's initials on the front, BBH. On the back was an American eagle. "It's pretty, isn't it?" he asked. "I have ten of these coins, Barbi, and whoever has them gets the reward. Do you want to know what it is?"

Barbi knew she probably didn't, but she nodded her head anyway.

"I give these out for productivity for the firm. Guys who are putting in hours and hours on the job away from home and who are increasing our bottom line. You know what they're going to get?" He asked again. "They're going to get you."

Barbi's eyes widened, but she knew she was stuck. There was nothing she could do, so she just sat in silence.

"If someone shows you the gold coin, at any time" he emphasized, "then he can do whatever he wants to you or ask you to do whatever he wants to him." He let the words ‘whatever' sink in and then continued. "You will comply with complete obedience. Do you understand?"

She nodded her head again.

"Good...good... now let's see if you really do understand. I'm holding the gold coin now, so get over hear and take your blouse off."

Barbi did as she was told, dropping her blouse on the chair and revealing her large, firm breasts. Her waist was still pretty thin as was her ass. It seemed like she was going to be one of the lucky women that carried all her pregnancy weight in her breasts and belly.

"Take you bra off and lay down on my desk."

Barbi thought it was an odd request, but she took her bra off and out of habit rubbed the undersides wear the wire always dug in. "Mmmm..." she moaned.

"Boooooy, I love those big titties," Mr. Bunz said, "now lie down." Barbi lay down on the cool desktop, causing her nipples to harden further. Her breasts were firm, with the engorgement of milk, but they still couldn't defy gravity and parted so that each one was off to the side of her chest.

Barbi jumped as the oily substance hit her chest. She looked up at Mr. Bunz and saw that he was squirting a bottle of baby oil at her. "Now rub it into those titties and push them together," he hissed. "I've wanted to fuck those things ever since I first interviewed you."

Barbi rubbed the oil into her tits until they were completely covered. The more she rubbed the more excited she became. She could feel her pussy moistening when Mr. Bunz said, "that's good enough, now scoot back so that your heads hanging off the end."

This was all new to Barbi and she awkwardly scooted on her back across his desk until her head hung over the side. She was greeted with Mr. Bunz's cock staring her in the face. He had unzipped his pants and pulled the 10-inch monster out. He was already hard from staring at her and rubbed the head of his cock around her face. "Now suck," he said.

Barbi opened her mouth and accepted his advancing dick. She really couldn't reach around very well with her hands because she'd lose her balance. As Mr. Bunz slipped the first few inches in and out, he reached out and began squeezing her tits.

"Mmm..." Barbi moaned around his cock. Slowly he worked his cock into her warm, wet throat. Barbi had heard of deep-throating before, but she had never experienced it and knew she wouldn't with her husband's much smaller penis. Her throat was wide open in this position so that he had a straight shot in as far as he could go. Barbi's nostrils flared as she was forced to breath through her nose, his thick cock throbbing in her airway.

She groaned around Mr. Bunz's cock as he began thrusting vigorously in and out of her throat. Her eyes welled up in tears and she almost began to panic, when he pulled out. Barbi barely had time to suck in any air when he was giving her instructions again. "Ooh that felt so good, I didn't want to cum in your mouth just yet. Now lick my balls," he said as he dragged his large sac across her face. Barbi stuck her tongue out and licked the underside of his balls and shaft. His cock was rigid and standing straight up.

Suddenly Mr. Bunz grabbed his cock firmly and began beating her about the face. "That's a good cocksucker... too good. You're gonna make me cum too fast! Now push those big tits of yours together so that I can fuck ‘em."

Barbi pushed her breasts together from both sides creating a huge crevice in the middle of her chest. Mr. Bunz straddled Barbi's head, her face now looking up at his ass, and slid his cock in between her titty flesh. The feeling was amazing and Mr. Bunz began sweating as he fucked her soft, oily skin. Barbi held onto his legs to keep from falling and then laughed to herself as she heard him gasp.

"Holy shit! Look at ‘em spray," he yelped. Barbi's tits were being squished and mashed to the point that something had to give. As Mr. Bunz continued thrusting, her nipples began spraying milk in every direction, but mainly up into his face and chest. The visual and physical stimulation was too much for Mr. Bunz as his cum welled up in his balls.

"Awwwww fuuuuuck... I'm cummminnnnngg," he shouted, giving one last mighty thrust. The cum roared out of his cock-hole, with the first glob landing on Barbi's stomach. Mr. Bunz grabbed his dick and began jerking off as cum sprayed out, landing on her neck and tits. "Here's some more oil for you baby," he laughed, "work that into your skin." Mr. Bunz finally squeezed out the last drop, then backed up and inserted his cock into Barbi's mouth. "That's a good girl," he moaned, eyes shut, "lick all that golden cum off my cock."

Barbi was a mess, and it took a few minutes to try and put herself together so that she could walk out of Mr. Bunz's office. Her hair was a wreck, there were semen and milk stains on her blouse and skirt, and her clothes were wrinkled. "How do I look?" she finally asked Mr. Bunz.

"Like a fuck bunny! Now remember what I said. As the morale officer you're in charge of keeping the spirits up of the hard charging guys with the gold coins. I don't want to get any bad reports from them... understood."

"Yes, sir!" Barbi said as she closed the door behind her.

* * * * * * * * * *

Barbi didn't know what she was going to do, but she had the rest of the day to think about it at her desk. Tomorrow was going to be her first day as so called, ‘morale officer' of the firm. She was in a trance thinking about it when a sudden voice next to her ear startled her.

"I heard about your new collateral duties, bimbo," Janet whispered. "I suppose you do have all of the qualifications to carry it off, so I won't complain to management. Maybe I'll be one of the lucky ones to get a gold coin!"

Barbi continued staring straight ahead until the voice was gone. Anger boiled up inside her as she concluded what she must do. She had to fight back - to save her marriage, to save her reputation, what was left of it, and to get revenge on Mr. Bunz and Janet.

* * * * * * * * *

When Carey got home that night he knew something was different. It was just after 8 p.m. which wasn't unusual, but the odor was the first thing he noticed. The aroma was one of sweet flowers. The second unusual sight was that of candles burning, which was providing the only source of light. He left his briefcase at the door and wandered into the kitchen. It was dark, but there was light coming from the dining room. As he peered through the entryway, he saw a beautiful spread of flowers, candles, their finest china and several dishes being kept warm by sterno heat. The sound of soft music coming on startled him. "Barbi," he called out into the darkness, "what's going on?"

Barbi stepped out of the shadows wearing a white see-through nightgown. Carey stared at her, his mind leaping back to their honeymoon night - her marvelous firm breasts, tender lips, and bright eyes. Even at 5-months pregnant, the woman in front of him was still a beautiful sight to behold. Carey found himself getting hard while staring at her swollen breasts capped with large puffy aureoles.

"Carey, this evening is all about me asking for your forgiveness," she began with a pouty lip. "I want you to know how sorry I am about all that's happened and that I still want you to have me as your wife."

Carey was stunned. He hadn't expected anything like this. If anything, he had played several divorce scenarios over and over again in his mind at work. Deep down he really still loved his wife and wanted it to work out. He still envisioned having several children, a dog, house with a white picket fence and so forth. Barbi wrapped her arms around his neck, pressing her swollen breasts and stomach up against him. Slowly she brought his hand down to rest on her stomach.