Barb's Anniversary Surprise

Story Info
A MMF threesome brightens her special day.
1.6k words
3.32
53.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was our 14th wedding anniversary and I wanted to surprise Jake with a very special gift. I decided that making his fantasy come true would be the perfect way to surprise him.

I told Jake that he needed to go somewhere by 3:00 and come back at 6:00. When he left, I started preparing a special dinner of Coconut Red Snapper. I knew it would remind Jake or our island vacations and therefore add to his arousal. Then I went to take a long bubble bath. I had set out one of his sexually charged magazines to enjoy while bathing. By the second story, I started to quiver and realized that my hand had wandered down and was stroking my clit. I slipped a finger into my pussy and stroked it in and out, being sure to give my clit a good rubbing on my way past. When I felt the jets of my Jacuzzi hitting my leg, I rearranged my body so that the water would be aiming right into my cunt. I started pumping my body up and down, letting the jets make me tingle as the water hit my clit and then give me fulfillment as it poured into my pussy. Up and down I went, using the fingers of one hand to add to my pussy pleasure and my other hand to squeeze my breasts and pinch the nipples. I was pumping fast and moaned loudly as my orgasm hit me and shook my whole body! I was hot and horny and knew it was going to be a great night!

I finally got out of the tub and put on some perfumed lotion. I knew as soon as Jake walked in, the scent would arouse him. Of course, I was hoping my outfit would have the same affect! I dressed in a zipper down white shirt, with the zipper down to my belly button. The shirt was just thin enough that you could see the darkness of my nipples, without a bra of course. I put on a garter with black stockings. As I put on my mini skirt, I saw exactly the effect I was after. The lace of my stockings barely reached the bottom of my skirt. I bent over in front of the mirror to make sure that my ass would peak out every time I bent over that evening. My high heels pushed my ass up and out enticingly. I was glad I had already taken the edge off my horniness, or I think I would have come down my legs just thinking what I was going to do to Jake.

I finished making dinner just as Jake rang the doorbell. The expression on his face when I opened the door was enough to make all the planning worthwhile, and he'd only had just a tiny taste of what the evening had in story. He had brought me some flowers and leaned over to give me a kiss, lingering extra on my neck to smell the intoxicating scent that I knew would drive him wild.

I led him over to the table where dinner was waiting. I think I could have skipped dinner and he wouldn't have even noticed! It was hard to keep him interested in the meal for the half hour that I needed. I told him to sit still while I cleared the table and then we would have our chocolate dessert. I moved slowly, to stall for time, and bent over as often as possible so that he would get a tempting view of my breasts or my ass, depending which direction I was facing.

Jake must have been getting impatient, and horny, because he got up and said, "I know exactly what I want for dessert!" and he started toward me. Just then the doorbell rang. Jake ignored it, and wrapped his arms around me, cupping my ass as he rubbed his body against mine and pulled me into a hot kiss. The doorbell rang again and I pulled away and told him he'd better get it. He reached into my shirt and started caressing my breast and tried to pull me closer as the bell rang again. He said, "Don't move. I'll get rid of whoever it is and then pick up where I left off."

When he opened the door, a tall, handsome black man was standing there. "What can I do for you?" Jake asked with attitude, irritated about being interrupted.

He responded, "I'm Barry, Barb's chocolate dessert. Is she ready for dessert yet?"

I walked up behind Jake and let Barry in, as Jake seemed frozen in place. After closing the door, I leaned in and kissed Barry on the lips and said, "I'm glad you could come." He responded, "Oh, I haven't yet, but I will. First it's your turn though. Are you going to introduce me to your husband before I devour you? Ever since you invited me, I've been anticipating seeing and tasting that hot body of yours. I'm not sure how much longer I can wait!"

Jake was grinning as he shook hands with Barry, realizing what was truly going on. Then he pulled me close, kissing me and reaching in to caress one of my breasts. Barry came up behind me and started kissing the back of my neck, while his hands slid up under my skirt. He was pleased to discover that there weren't any panties to get in the way, as he slid his hand over my pussy and slid his finger into my hot, dripping pussy. "I think she's ready for us," he said, as he started to slide my skirt down my ass and it dropped on the floor. He sank to his knees, caressing and kissing my ass as Jake's fingers across my clit and into my waiting pussy. Barry crawled around to the front of my body, squeezing between Jake and I so that he could start licking the juices that were dripping down my thighs. Jake pushed me backwards slowly so that I would be sitting on the couch, to give Barry better access to the dessert he was about to enjoy. He sat beside me and stroked himself as he watched Barry licking slowly up my legs, lingering closely to my pussy, without giving me the satisfaction of actually touching inside my folds. Jake leaned over to start pinching and sucking my nipples, just as Barry's tongue slid firmly up the full length of my pussy. I squirmed, pushing my pussy closer to his face. Jake's eyes were glued to my pussy, as Barry's tongue slid up and down the wetness and he lingered sometimes to suck my clit. I was moaning and squirming, using my hand to pull Barry's face as deep into my pussy as I could get it. I started shaking as my orgasm exploded into Barry's face and screamed as he continued to lick my pussy clean.

"I'm ready to fuck this beautiful pussy of yours," Barry said as he stood up. "Wait," I said. "First I want to return the favor and get a taste of your chocolate cock!"

I motioned for him to take my place on the couch and then got on my hands and knees and started licking his balls. I felt Jake behind me. I pushed my ass higher in the air, so that he would have easy access to fucking my pussy as I pleasured Barry. I knew that watching me suck Barry's cock as he fucked me would push Jake over the edge. His eyes were glued to my face as I sucked and licked Barry's cock. My mouth slid up and down Barry's cock with the momentum of Jake's cock slamming in and out of my pussy. I could feel Barry's cock swelling in mouth as I felt my second orgasm exploding around Jake's cock. A couple more strokes and Jake's orgasm was exploding in my pussy just as I swallowed Barry's deeply into my throat.

I slipped away to get us a drink. When I came back with the drinks, Jake and Barry were sitting on the couch stroking their already hard cocks. I grinned and handed them the drinks, which they promptly set on the stand and pulled me down on the couch between them. Barry started kissing me and Jake's hand wandered down to my pussy as he started sucking one of my nipples. When I paused in the kiss to moan, Barry slid down and started sucking the other nipple. I held their heads to my breasts, thoroughly enjoying the attention. Barry moved to stand and pulled my legs onto his shoulders, sliding his big black cock into my wet and waiting pussy. Jake stood on the couch to feed his rock hard cock into my warm and willing mouth. Jake was pumping in and out, fucking my mouth, while watching Barry slamming in and out of my hot, dripping pussy. Barry was moaning and mumbling about what a nice, tight, hot pussy I had. All this action was going to quickly bring me to another orgasm, but I could tell the men wouldn't be far behind. I could tell Jake was holding back as hard as he could so that he could watch me explode around Barry's big, hot dick. Just as Barry groaned that he couldn't wait any longer, I exploded, grinding my hips to keep him pumping as he came, releasing his hot cum into my dripping pussy. This was more than Jake could handle, and he ejected his seed deeply into my throat. He groaned as he finished fucking my mouth and the last drop of cum had been sucked from his cock.

We all collapsed on the couch. A few minutes later, Barry got up and got dressed. "I hope you both enjoyed your dessert," he said as he slipped out the door. Jake turned to me and smiled. "That was the best dessert I've ever had!"