Barcelona Beauties Ch. 04

Story Info
Kiraz shows off; Farah and Yara get caught peeking.
3.3k words
4.62
36k
3

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Artist1
Artist1
155 Followers

Note: The first installment of Barcelona beauties describes all the characters and how the story began.

Things continued though October. It was still warm enough for Kiraz to lay out naked for me during the day but one day she said: "this doesn't excite me as much anymore."

At this I feared losing my sexy model but Kiraz continued, "there's no real risk being naked on the patio. I want to expose myself where I might get caught." I thought about it and I found the idea exciting as well. "I don't know if I want to be somewhere where children or grandmothers might see me. But I want to be seen."

"What about a dance club," I suggested. Kiraz considered for a moment.

"Yes, that could be just right. And you and Vesna could be there to protect me." I was liking this idea. We made a plan for Friday night.

Friday night arrived. At about 11:00 pm, Kiraz and Vesna came downstairs to meet me. Vesna was dressed to the nines in a black and white mini skirt, boots and crop top. She threw on a little jacket at the door after pirouetting for me. Kiraz wore a knee length jacket buttoned all the way up and some platform shoes that brought her up to about 5'2". I figured that whatever was underneath the coat was the surprise.

We arrived at the club at about 11: 45 and it was filling up. None of us were regular club goers and the thumping music, lasers, fog and other effects seemed cheesy at first but after a drink or two, we started to get into the spirit of the thing.

"Let's dance!" exclaimed Kiraz, and the three of us headed for the middle of the room, Kiraz leading us by the hands. Kiraz removed her coat and handed it to me. "Can you take this to coat check please?" she asked. Kiraz wore what can barely be described as a dress. It was gossamer thin and when the light hit it directly it was completely transparent displaying her brown nipples and round little ass to anyone who cared to look.

I rushed to check the coat and get back to see what would happen. Kiraz and Vesna were dancing, talking in each other's ear from time to time. I joined them, enjoying the sight of the two sexy petite women. The dance floor became crowded, Vesna and I closely flanked Kiraz who would turn and rub her ass against my crotch or present it for Vesna to fondle.

Kiraz turned her ass towards me again but she had lifted the dress up to her waist, leaving her completely naked below. No one seemed to notice, the people squished against us were in their own worlds. Vesna and I were caressing Kiraz as she rubbed against us. She seemed to be floating in her excitement.

I reached a finger to flick her clit. Her pussy was soaking wet. Kiraz lifted the dress all the way off, wadded it into a ball and gave it to me. Her eyes seemed wild. Her lips settled into an intense smile as if she were drugged. But in a good way. I stuffed the dress in my pants pocket as if it were a handkerchief.

The music changed again and a little space cleared around us. Kiraz was dancing by herself and people had noticed. Vesna and I gave people to understand they weren't to touch her. Soon, we were surrounded by about 50 people with their attention focused on the petite, gyrating body of Kiraz. They were shouting in rhythm and pounding their fists up and down. She had triggered a kind of bacchanal in the club and she was in another world.

At the top of the stairs I saw a bouncer respond to a walkie -talkie. He peered into the darkness in our direction and started down the stairs. I motioned to Vesna and we pulled the dress back onto Kiraz' sweating body. Kiraz was in a trance and let us lead her away to the coat check where she was able to cover up.

We left the club and walked a few blocks to the taxi stand. Once in a taxi, Kiraz, who was sitting between Vesna and I, took off her coat again and laid down across our laps. The driver couldn't see as Vesna pulled and pinched Kiraz' nipples and I slowly finger fucked her as she writhed on top of us. At a stop light, a group of young people were waiting to cross the street. One of them noticed Kiraz and they all gaped and then started whooping. The driver muttered something about British tourists, not realizing that his fares were the object of their ruckus.

At home, we poured Kiraz out of the cab. The driver now noticed her dress. His eyes went wide. We got into the house and went to Kiraz' bedroom. Vesna left the door open and started talking to Kiraz, telling her about all the people who saw her naked body tonight. Vesna told Kiraz about all the wet dreams the people who saw her would be having.

Kiraz tore off the dress again and finally spoke in a breathy voice: "I need to fuck." Vesna and I undressed and Vesna got on her knees to suck my cock until it was very hard and wet. Kiraz bent over her bed, looking back at me and wiggling her ass. Vesna took my cock in her hand and guided it into Kiraz' slippery but very tight pussy. I moaned as I felt my cock sucked into her tight hole, my hands gripping her tiny ass as I gradually built up the pace of my fucking.

Vesna knelt beneath us, caressing my balls and Kiraz' clit. Vesna tried to lick my balls but I was slamming into Kiraz too fast and furiously. We were so charged with the eroticism of Kiraz' public display. Kiraz was moaning and tossing her head around, her hair flying wildly where it wasn't sticking to her face. I knew what she wanted but in case I wasn't' sure, Vesna started talking to me: "fuck her little pussy, pound her tight little cunt, fuck her till she screams, fuck her! And then pour your cum down my throat. I'm going to cum so hard when I taste your cum. I'm going to swallow it all!" Kiraz screamed and shook so hard that beads of sweat spattered all over me.

Kiraz collapsed on the bed as I spurted, groaning, into Vesna's pretty mouth. After the first spurt, Vesna closed her lips around the head of my cock and rapidly polished the bottom of it with her vibrating tongue. Vesna moaned like a dying animal and shook as her orgasm coursed through her body, gulping down my come and pushing the full length of my cock down her throat. My legs felt like jelly and I feared I was going to fall right on Vesna.

I thought I saw some movement out of the corner of my eye and looked out in to the darkness beyond the door. At that moment, someone who had probably been woken up by the noise, turned on the hall light revealing a stunned looking Yara and Farah just outside the door. "Shit" said Yara.

"We were just... shit" said Farah.

Vesna chuckled and said, "you might as well come in."

Yara and Farah wore T-shirts and panties with their hair tied back in ponytails, Farah's braided. They both had long brown legs, feet and toes. Farah's skin a cocoa hue and Yara's darker with a reddish tone. On most occasion, the women's breasts and asses would have been the focus of attention but the loose T-shirts screened off these attractions and emphasized their lovely legs and feet. Squeezing into the room's only chair with Vesna, I drank in the sight of the two voyeurs as they meekly entered the room, closed the door and sat crossed legged on the floor. In Yara's case this put her pink panty covered mound on display as her T-shirt rode up.

Vesna took the initiative: "we left the door open. Are you figuring this out?" Farah nodded. Absently, Yara began to rub the insole of her right foot with her thumbs. I found this sight to be so erotic. I imagined running my tongue along that insole and sucking on her long toes, adorned with deep orange nail polish.

Vesna continued with her characteristic frankness: "Kiraz gets off on being seen. I get off on cum." She then recounted the history of our encounters including the events in the dance club that evening. Farah sat in rapt attention. Yara's hands were in her lap and seemed to be discretely tapping her clit, her eyes unfocused while she conjured some imaginary scene.

"Claude has been there for us. Accepting us without judging us or making demands." Vesna said. "And you know that he's taken care of Carmen's needs, about the way he cooks for all of us, and how he stood up for Llora."

Farah looked abashed and Yara seemed to come back to earth. I felt bad for Farah and put in, "You know Farah, I think we can put that behind us now. Llora accepted your apology and the fact is that six months ago, any of us might have held a similar opinion, including me, even if we might not have said it in Llora's presence."

"Thanks, Claude," Farah said with some emotion. "And thanks for correcting me too. I learned something."

Now Yara spoke up. "Claude, it seems like you just serve the needs of others. Isn't there something you want? I mentally staggered to consider this opening of new possibilities.

"I haven't thought of any of this as a hardship." I said with a smile. "My experiences have exceeded the hopes I came with."

"Yes," Farah put in, "but everyone has their kink, the thing that really gets them off." I thought about this.

"Perhaps I'm not so specialized because all of this gets me off." I continued, "in a way, the intimacy itself, having a woman tell me her desire and including me in it, is a tremendous turn on. And the human connection is really special to me even though the sex might be regarded as casual." I paused. "You know, it's not casual to me. It's just not exclusive."

Vesna was resting against me, eyes closed, her hand lightly caressing my chest. I concluded, "if someone trusts me with her fantasy, I have to say that's a big turn on."

"Claude," Yara responded, "another time, soon, I will tell you my kink. But isn't there anything you've been fantasizing about? Is there anyone you've been hot for?"

I found myself saying something that wouldn't have come out of my mouth a few months, even a few days before. "Well, Yara, for a start, I'd like to see you and Farah naked." Farah and Yara looked at each other and then at the sleeping Kiraz and myself and Vesna, all of us naked.

Yara asked Farah, "do you think your boyfriend would mind?"

Farah frowned, "we broke up."

"Okay," Yara said and pulled her T-shirt up over her head revealing perfect B cup breasts with perfectly proportioned dark red nipples and areolas that I instantly wanted to touch. Vesna flicked my nipple and I felt a jolt to my cock.

Farah took off her shirt. Her breasts were full and round, her nipples hard and brown. I drank in the sight of the two goddesses now wearing only panties. They weren't shy about their bodies but weren't self-consciously posing either. Yara then peeled down her panties and poked Farah to do the same. Farah had curly public hair that was closely trimmed. Yara was completely hairless. I gulped and my cock jumped. "Well, we're all naked now," said Farah, "what's next?"

I was surprised that Farah had now also opened the possibility of something more. My body was pretty exhausted but my cock was definitely ready for something. I did have a kink as I had come to realize. As I looked at the two lovelies, gazing over their gorgeous bodies, I came back to their graceful legs, feet and toes. Farah's toes shone with a clear polish. She had high arches and her long brown toes tended to curl up. In the dim light, Yara was examining the half dozen naked paintings of Kiraz on the wall behind her before turning back to face me.

"I want you to caress me with your beautiful, sexy feet," I said.

Yara and Vesna both exclaimed little sighs of delight. Farah looked uncertain. "Sit against the bed," suggested Yara. Vesna moved to allow me off the chair. Yara and I faced each other cross legged on the floor. She then stretched out her feet and slid them up my thighs, resting one graceful foot on each side of my cock. Vesna sat on the edge of the chair in rapt attention, her face already flushed with excitement. Farah held back.

"Farah, get over her," commanded Yara, gesturing for Farah to sit near her and a bit closer to me. "Rub your feet on his chest," she instructed.

Now I was being caressed with the sexy feet of two women as I gazed on their beautiful faces and bodies. As Yara began to slide her toes up and down my shaft, I grabbed one of Farah's feet and brought her toes to my lips. I sucked one toe after another into my mouth and tongued between each one. Farah was trembling and biting her lip. She looked so hot and also vulnerable in a way I wouldn't have imagined.

"Let's trade," suggested Yara, moving forward while Farah moved back. Now Farah wrapped her toes around my cock, at first not as gracefully as Yara but soon it was feeling extremely good. She also took one foot and caressed my balls while squeezing the head of my cock with the other toes.

Yara rubbed my neck and face with her feet and then offered a toe to my mouth. Yara's toes were truly works of art. I sucked and licked them and Yara moaned and began to rub her slick bald pussy, her legs spread right in front of me. Vesna reached down to caress my shoulders, to kiss my ear and whisper in it, "I want to lick your cum off her toes."

Vesna grabbed Yara's other foot and began to lick and suck Yara's toes. Yara's neck and breasts glistened with perspiration as she rubbed her clit to an orgasm. Yara pulled her feet away from us to catch her breath while Farah continued to stroke my cock with her lovely feet. "This might be better if it was wetter," said Yara and she came forward to suck my cock into her mouth.

Farah kept her feet gripping the base of my cock while Yara sucked up and down, coating my cock with saliva until Farah's feet were wet too. Vesna got down on the floor and was watching with her face just inches away while she reached down to stroke my balls. I was so hard and so turned on. While the sights and bodily sensations of the three women in front of me engulfed me I could also smell the delicate scent of Kiraz just behind me on the bed.

Yara pulled her mouth off my cock, leaving it covered with saliva, and sat in front of me again, wrapping her toes around my cock, while Farah caressed my balls and thighs with her feet.

"I want to see you cum on her feet" whispered Vesna. "Spurt on those pretty toes."

Getting the hint, Yara joined in, "cum on my feet, cum on my toes, I want you to cum on me."

Farah wasn't saying anything but she was biting her lip with lust, and seemed to beg me with her eyes to cum. Vesna held out her tongue by my cock head, swiping her tongue over Yara's toes and moaning in anticipation. Yara continued to urge me on verbally, "cum on my pretty toes." I grunted and spurted a high jet into the air, followed by a series of others that splattered Yara's and Farah's feet while Vesna nearly hyperventilated.

I reached under Vesna to caress her wet pussy. This was her moment. Continuing to breathe heavily, Vesna trembled as she descended to lick up my come. The largest amount was on Yara's toes which Vesna hungrily sucked into her mouth. Trembling and moaning, Vesna carefully cleaned every part of Yara's feet with her tongue and then turned her attention to Farah. Farah's face took on a look of alarm. Was she ticklish? A still trembling Vesna licked and sucked Farah's glamorous feet and toes. It appeared that she continued to have little orgasms. Farah breathed heavily then suddenly reached for her pussy and rubbed herself to a wracking orgasm in what seemed to be about 20 seconds.

Finished with Farah, Vesna licked my softened cock of any cum that was left, and then held my whole cock in her mouth while breathing in my scent. Finally she pulled off and collapsed against the chair. The four of us looked at each other, our breath slowing down. It must have been about four in the morning.

"That was great," Yara sighed.

Farah agreed, saying, "I'm going to sleep until the afternoon."

Yara stood up and put on her t-shirt, balling up her panties in one hand. Yara then straddled me and gave me a passionate kiss on the lips. Looking at Vesna, Yara then straddled her. Vesna reached up to pull Yara's face to her own and they kissed and licked each other passionately for about a minute. Yara stood up and left.

Farah looked a little distressed. She put on her panties and her t-shirt. "Are you okay, Farah?" I asked.

Vesna added. "You don't have to kiss me just because Yara did."

"That's not it," replied Farah. "I'm scared because... I want to."

Vesna stood up, her pale slender frame and pert breasts contrasted with the darkness of the room, lit only by the bedside lamp. Vesna embraced the taller Farah and lifted her face to be kissed. Farah, so beautiful and sweetly vulnerable, bent down to kiss Vesna. Their kisses were gentle and Farah reached around to caress the smoothness of Vesna's back, down to her lean hips and rounded ass.

"Thank you," sighed Farah, and she then left the room. Vesna and I covered Kiraz, turned off the light and went to Vesna's room. I had never slept there before and this felt like a new level of intimacy with Vesna. I guess we weren't worried about discretion any more.

The next morning was Saturday. Vesna and I stayed in bed for hours, talking, caressing and making love. We fucked for the first time, face to face in the filtered morning sunlight. I was really in love with her. I wanted to tell her but was worried about crossing the boyfriend barrier since she had foreclosed that possibility from the beginning. Besides, exclusivity was clearly not what either of us desired.

Reading my mind as she was so good at doing, Vesna said, "look, you said last night that just because it's not exclusive doesn't mean it's casual, that there isn't a lot of tenderness."

I nodded. "Thanks for saying that Vesna," I replied. "I really don't want to possess you but I'd be lying if I said I didn't love you." There. I'd said it.

Vesna smiled so beautifully and said, "Claude. I love you very much. And you can love the others too. And so can I. Now let's get some breakfast."

Artist1
Artist1
155 Followers