Barcelona Beauties Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Artist1
Artist1
155 Followers

Chhaya lay beside me with her head at my hip and continued to stroke me with both hands. She didn't take her eyes of my cock. I was also entranced by the sight of her dainty hands caressing me. Chhaya laid her cheek on my stomach, blocking my view but I could feel her breath on the head of my cock. Then a tentative tongue tip. I involuntarily jerked. "Did I do something wrong?" Chhaya asked in concern.

"It's just like what you were feeling. Some moments are very intense," I explained. "But I don't want you to stop."

"I want to learn...you know..." she began.

"Chhaya," I gently replied, "when you're with your lover, it's not only okay to use words you might not use with other people, it can actually excite him. It can add to the intimacy you feel. I don't know why and it's not the same for everyone, but, why don't you try it? You can call that a cock. You can call yours a pussy. Some useful verbs are lick, suck, blow, swallow, and fuck. Do you want to learn to suck my cock?"

"Yes," Chhaya responded.

"Yes, what?" I prompted. Pause. The shy Chhaya still had some barriers to overcome.

"I want to learn to suck...your cock," she said in a firm voice. Hearing that from Chhaya made me very hard.

I explained to Chhaya how to kiss and lick my cock all over and to stroke the shaft with one or two hands while sucking just the head of it. I positioned her on her knees in front of me and enjoyed watching her suck and stroke my cock while her luscious boobs swayed below her. I suggested that rubbing her nipples against my thighs as she sucked me would give pleasure to both of us but not to worry if that was too much to coordinate. Slowly at first, Chhaya began to stroke back and forth with breasts and hands in unison, while sucking me halfway into her mouth on the back stroke.

"If you like," I continued to instruct her, "you can move your hands down to play with my balls and take my cock deeper into your mouth as you suck."

Chhaya was really getting into it, and learning to adjust her pace and technique as I moaned approval. Chhaya was actually giving me a fantastic blowjob and was able to take most of my cock into her mouth. I felt my orgasm approaching and asked her to stop. "Did I do something wrong?" she asked, sitting up.

"No way. You are amazing. If you keep going I'm going to cum. You'll need to think about how and where you want your lover to cum." Chhaya looked at me expectantly with her hands holding my cock.

"Sometimes oral sex is foreplay before intercourse." I explained.

"Do you mean fucking?" teased Chhaya. She was really a fast learner.

I smiled and laughed. "Many guys, and I'm one of them, really enjoy cumming from a blow job. Some women don't like cum in their mouth but might enjoy having a man squirt on her face, her boobs, or her ass. That can be exciting for the guy too.

For me, there's something especially intimate when a woman lets you, wants you to cum in her mouth. My first girlfriend didn't like it, so I feel like it's a special mark of affection when a woman does that. Of these women, some swallow it, and some spit it out. For a guy, well at least this guy, having a woman swallow your cum is incredibly intense and intimate. But I understand that some women don't find this appealing and I still respect and love them." I added. Chhaya looked thoughtful.

"Is it true that Vesna has an orgasm when you...cum in her mouth?" Chhaya asked.

"It's true," I replied. "But I've never heard of anyone else like that. It's good you bring that up because I think it's good to remember that people are turned on by different things and there is no such thing as "normal" sex. If you can be open to what you and your lover like, I think you can have a happy and healthy sex life." Chhaya thought some more.

"You know, Chhaya," I said. "I think you're already becoming a wonderful lover. I can see that you're figuring out things on your own, and leaning to follow your lover's pleasure. We could stop now if you like." I didn't want to stop but a part of me felt that I wasn't entitled to Chhaya. That somehow, if I took her virginity, it would feel like stepping on a butterfly.

Chhaya looked hurt. "Chhaya, if you think I don't want to, you've really misread me."

She brightened up a bit. "I want to..," she began. "Not just to learn, but to learn with you."

I melted. "I'm really glad," I said, giving her a deep kiss. Chhaya put her arms around me and ran her hands up and down my back.

I kissed her and stroked her breasts, irresistibly drawn to pull on her long nipples. Chhaya sighed and ran her hands back down to my cock which had gone half-mast. It soon regained full strength with Chhaya's touch. I pulled my lips away from her to look into her eyes. Chhaya was a goddess too. The kind you think is just an ordinary person until the moment of enchantment. I imaged kissing Chhaya centuries in the past, in a palace chamber or a nomad's tent. Her beauty wasn't the fashion of this time but the fantasy of another.

Chhaya resumed her position in front of me and sucked my cock into her mouth. After a moment, she recaptured the motion of her breasts and hands. She looked up at me for approval. "That feels so good Chhaya, you have no idea. What's going to happen when I cum?"

"I want to try it," she said. "I don't know if I can swallow. But I want to taste it." She paused, "I want you to cum in my mouth." I was so turned on to hear Chhaya say this my cock throbbed in her hands with a jolt. "Wow." Chhaya exclaimed, witnessing her own power.

Chhaya's nipples grew hard against my thighs as my shaft became drenched from her mouth, allowing her little hands to slide up and down my shaft. Chhaya's lips drew back and forth on the head of my cock and I could feel her tongue on the underside. I was breathing hard, and moaning my encouragement. My cock was as hard as I thought possible. "I'm going to cum," I warned Chhaya, and spurted up into her mouth.

Chhaya slowed her stroking and kept my cock in her mouth, moaning as I pumped out into her. Some of my cum dribbled out of her mouth but she had captured nearly all of it. When I stopped spurting, she slowly pulled her lips off my cock. Her eyes glazed, hair out of place, I wondered if I should offer her something to spit in. Chhaya breathed deeply without moving. Looking at me with an expression I couldn't read, I was about to ask if she was alright when Chhaya swallowed. She smiled at me in triumph. "I like it," she said, as if amazed by this herself.

I got back down between Chhaya's thighs and began to kiss her wet pussy lips gently. I licked and kissed her for a while, avoiding her clit, and rubbed her up and down from her calves to her breasts as she softly moaned. I tentatively tapped her clit with my tongue and Chhaya exclaimed "oh!" and grabbed my head with her hands.

Continuing to lick her pussy, I used my tongue to stroke her lips up to her clit, causing her to moan and writhe around on the bed. I put one finger inside her and then another, and slowly pushed them in and out while I increased the proportion of time with my tongue on her clit. Now Chhaya was moaning my name in between sharp inhalations while she trembled from head to foot. Chhaya began to cry out and I gave her clit a burst of concentrated licking as she bucked her hips up and down in and sobbed as her orgasm coursed through her body.

When Chhaya's orgasm ended, I moved up to lie next to her, watching her breasts heave as she regained her breath. Chhaya turned to me, and looked at me in wonder, tears streaming down her face. "Oh, Claude," she gushed, jumping on top of me to kiss my lips, face and neck with abandon. I felt deeply moved and clasped Chhaya fiercely.

As I held Chhaya in my arms, her skin shining darkly in the candlelight, she lay her head upon my chest. I felt a twinge of jealously that soon Hugh would be enjoying Chhaya's bed instead of me. I knew it was utterly ridiculous for me to feel this way but I guess I'm just a romantic. I loved Chhaya too.

We woke up at dawn. I with a hard on, and Chhaya with a desire to learn more. After a mutual oral warm up I taught her to fuck in the positions familiarly known as missionary, doggie style, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. The names are pretty lame but the positions are classics. Chhaya asked to repeat cowgirl, fucking me with intensity while she looked into my eyes. Her pussy held my cock with a firm grip as she pulsed her hips up and down.

"I think I'm going to cum," she said in a shaky voice. "I want you to wait. I want you to cum...in my mouth again." I bucked up to meet Chhaya's thrusts, grabbing onto her boobs and pulling her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. The demure Chhaya actually yelled when she came and I almost lost it. She jumped off and knelt before me as I pulled off the condom. I stroked my cock as she held open her mouth with an intense, hungry look, her tongue slightly protruding from between her lush lips. Between my good aim and Chhaya's concentration, she caught every drop on her tongue, then sucked the head of my cock between her lips for a minute as I moaned in pleasure at the exquisite sensations.

Releasing my cock, Chhaya panted with her mouth open, apparently savoring the taste, playing with my cum with her tongue. She closed her lips and her eyes and swallowed with a contented moan. We lay down and caressed each other. With our legs entwined, Chhaya rubbed my calf with her dainty foot.

"That was so wonderful, Chhaya," I said in sincere appreciation.

"Thank you so much for teaching me and letting me please you," she replied, giving me an enthusiastic kiss. "I felt so safe with you. It didn't hurt. I loved how you made me feel. And I even had orgasms!"

I reckoned with a mixture of pride and sadness that Chhaya's education was complete. Hugh was going to be one very satisfied guy and if he didn't appreciate her and treat her like a princess, well, I'd be there to take up the slack.

Even though the toe rings she already had were of a more refined quality. I gave two more in a little box to Chhaya the next day. Although we didn't have sex again, amidst her sparkly toe ornaments, Chhaya always wore one of the plain silver toe rings from me.

Chhaya and I became friends who treated each other with great tenderness and affection. And although we were now "just friends," whenever Chhaya and I touched, hugged or kissed, there was always a bit more intensity than such innocent affections are supposed to have. Between us it was always a lover's touch, a lover's embrace, and a lover's kiss.

Artist1
Artist1
155 Followers
12