Barcelona Beauties Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carmen regarded Vesna who was focused on the cum spattered feet. "I know Vesna wants some of that, but I think I also want a taste. Maybe everyone who wants to can have a lick." I was just a floating observer at this point. But I gladly took in the images of most of the women tasting my come.

Carmen sucked one of Chhaya's cum drenched toes into her mouth. Chhaya squealed and Carmen smirked. "Mmm, very tasty," she winked.

"I want some," said Farah, "but someone needs to lick my feet first, Vesna?" Vesna pounced on Farah's gorgeous feet and licked them clean, sighing to her self in pleasure. Farah turned around to lick the cum from Ulrika's toes. Ulrika cooed in pleasure. Llora looked longingly but refrained and Kiraz was content to clasp her arms around me. Lisa took a dainty lick, sampling all the feet on offer, and then Chhaya, whose feet were now cum-free, took Bilan's right foot in her hand and licked and sucked the whole thing clean and swallowed my cum with a smile. Truly unbelievable.

Yara gingerly moved around—being careful of the cum still on one foot, and then took Bilan's left foot in her hand. She gazed at it, let out a sigh, then slowly worked the slender foot deep into her mouth as if giving a blowjob. Carmen and Vesna voiced their approval and encouragement. Everyone who wanted a taste had gotten one but there was still cum on Yara's right foot which had dripped down into her toes. "Please, Bilan...I want you to lick my foot" pleaded Yara. Carmen looked ready to provide convincing arguments but Vesna held her back.

Bilan went from placid gazelle to deer-in-the-headlights. Her mouth fell open as she looked at Yara. "Please," Yara repeated, stretching out her sexy foot. Bilan looked at me and then back at Yara's foot.

Chhaya softly said, "Bilan, you can try it. You might like it and...I think everyone would like to see it." Bilan's mouth fell open again. Chhaya of all people was giving advice about sex. The fervor of the new convert I suppose.

"Alright," assented Bilan.

"Yea!" cheered Lisa, Carmen and Vesna.

Bilan held Yara's foot gently in both hands and looked at it closely. She brought it close to her face and discretely sniffed. She didn't seem displeased. Bilan started with the little toe, farthest from the cum, and kissed it, then sucked it into her mouth. Yara trilled. Bilan then worked her tongue between each toe until she reached the streak of cum and Yara's little birdsong continued. With a sudden movement, she licked all the cum into her mouth and sat back. I could see her moving her tongue around her mouth with an intense expression on her face.

Vesna came over and laid her head in Bilan's lap. "Kiss me, Bilan," she said softly. Bilan had crossed so many boundaries, I guess this one seemed like a reasonable option. She bent down, took Vesna's face in her hands and put her lips to Vesna's. Vesna pushed her tongue into Bilan's mouth and we could see the exchange of cum from one to the other. Vesna was squirming with excitement and Yara gave Vesna's pussy a few licks for good measure. Bilan sat back up, hair all askew with a look of triumph on her face. Everyone praised her and the party started to break up amid hugs and kisses all around.

Of course I got some very sexy hugs and kisses as we were all still naked or nearly so. The goodbye that most stands about in my mind was Chhaya's. She stood before me in just her panties and rose on her toes for a passionate kiss. She rubbed me all over with her hands, even grabbing my cock and balls and then said, "if you want, you can suck my tits one more time. I mean...I want you to suck them."

I didn't need to be asked twice and the others cheered us as I attacked those amazing breasts with their protruding purple nipples as Chhaya moaned and ran her fingers through my hair. Kiraz insisted I come to her room to fuck her lights out after dinner and then sent me off to sleep with Vesna.

Llora left the next day and Lisa, Kiraz and Ulrika the following weekend. But during the two weeks after the toe party, before the rest of us moved out, I had as much amazing sex as possible with the most special women who have ever been a part of my life.

When I accompanied Vesna to the airport we were both numb. Neither of us wanted to make promises we couldn't keep. But saying goodbye seemed unthinkable. We said it without thinking it.

Farah and I traveled around Spain together for a month before leaving for our respective homelands. She had a number of form-fitting white sundresses that set off her luscious curves, her skin made even darker by our time on the beach. With platform sandals and dramatic silver jewelry, Farah looked like a goddess. I felt like I was walking on air as she clung affectionately to my arm everywhere we went, bubbling with excitement with each new discovery.

Farah and I had lots of great sex on this trip but one evening stands out in my memory. After a candlelit dinner following a day of walking medieval lanes, we went up to our 5th floor room which had a balcony overlooking the central plaza. The plaza was filled with people enjoying the warm summer evening. We stood there, looking out, Farah holding the banister while I held her from behind. Realizing that we were cloaked in shadow and that no one seemed to be looking up, Farah reached back to fondle my cock through my pants, then pulled her dress up to show me her bare ass. "I want you to fuck me," she breathily urged in her lilting voice.

"I want to fuck you too," I said and stepped back to take off my pants. Farah began to move her ass up and down invitingly and I put my arms around her again as my cock hardened against her ass. We were moving slowly, not wanting to draw attention to ourselves but feeling the thrill of the oblivious crowd below us.

I reached down to guide my cock between Farah's pussy lips which were warm and slick. My cock slid deep into her pussy and I felt her muscles clench, quickening my arousal. I held Farah's ass with my hands and slowly, deliberately fucked her. Farah uttered a little sigh with each thrust and continued to meet my thrusts by squeezing her inner muscles and raising her ass to me.

"I want you to fill my cunt with cum," whispered Farah. "After you cum, I'm going to get on my knees and lick all the cum off your cock." Farah knew this kind of talk would set me off pretty soon. I was very excited by the situation, the sensation, the view of Farah's ass and the murmuring crowd below.

"I'm going to plunge your cock all the way down my throat," Farah told me. "I'm going to swallow all your cum, I'm going to be your nasty girl. Now shoot your cum in my cunt. Fuck me! Fuck me!"

I groaned and blew my cum into Farah's pulsing pussy. She spun around and got on her knees, then sucked my cock into my mouth while I shot the last few spurts into her mouth. Farah forced my cock all the way into her mouth as I nearly cried out. My cock was so sensitive, I trembled, nearly collapsing. When I opened my eyes I saw a young woman in the plaza looking right at me with a knowing smile.

Farah and I returned to Barcelona for our flights home in the middle of the 1992 Summer Olympics. Barcelona didn't feel like our home anymore. All of the goodbyes had been tearful but saying farewell to Farah at the airport was heartbreaking. We had become fiercely intimate. And I never got tired of seeing the look on the faces of all the big handsome guys who hit on Farah as we traveled at the moment she said: "let me introduce you to my boyfriend, Claude." I really have to say that I've been more confident ever since.

12