Bard's Tale 02 - First Outing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TJSkywind
TJSkywind
982 Followers

"What you did was perfect," she assured him. "I like taking time with you, but this was good. I do like variety, Reison."

Feeling him soften, she made a noise as he was squeezed out; disappointed they were no longer connected yet also realizing how sore she was. Still, she put her hand between her legs, trying to catch what escaped out of her battered core.

He patted her butt affectionately. "Come on. Let's get in the tub before the water gets cold."

"Okay." Standing up, Tia gave him a sultry look as she smeared his semen onto her breasts and belly.

He stepped into the hot water. The tub was large enough to hold four people, with benches along the edges. "There some significance to that?"

"You filled my pussy with your seed, Reison. Am I using your scent to mark myself as your woman? Perhaps I feel so good from what we just shared, I want to keep smelling your musky scent." Tia licked the remnants from her palm, keeping her eyes on him. "Some believe you take on the qualities and power of what you eat. Maybe this is my way of eating part of you up, showing you how much I crave you. Maybe I'm a female so focused on breeding that I will take every bit of your maleness into myself to help make it happen. Maybe I just like the taste of you. Maybe it's a bit of everything at once."

Reision chuckled as he held out a steadying hand as she climbed in. "Being that I'm a man and you are a woman, by tradition, you are supposed to baffle me. It's working."

Tia laughed, vastly amused. She slowly sank down into the hot water. Winced inwardly as the water hit her tender center, then sighed as the heat began to do its work.

"I'm doing this wrong," she told him. "Yes, I want babies to love and to take care of. But I don't want just anyone's babies. I want your babies. Children that I pray will be a part of the best of both of us. Whenever you hold me and kiss me, there's no place I'd rather be. I am your wife now. Whenever you need the comfort of my body, seek me out and I will do my best to give you that comfort. For I freely admit that I'm head over heels in love with you."

"I love you, too, Tia."

"Because you also make my sisters happy, I love you even more."

"Uh, not to change the subject or anything, but which soap and shampoo shall I use?" he asked.

"Those are mine, those are Mindal's, and that bottle and bar are Tahna's. We need to get you some soaps for you, scented the way that you like."

"This is luxury compared to the last three year, Tia, living on the frontier, fighting orcs and the like. Pass me your shampoo, please."

Doing as he asked, she raised her eyebrows. "Have you washed someone else's hair before?"

"Yes. Sometimes I helped my sister. She used to have hair that went halfway down her back."

Tia slid under the water before rising and wiping her face. Turning, she leaned against him. Lathering her hair, he was very careful, and made sure no soap got into her eyes. She melted as his hands worked over her scalp. When he was done, she immersed herself again, and then he applied conditioner. While that sat in her hair, he scrubbed her back and shoulders. When he tapped her shoulder, she ducked under again, running her hands through her hair to rinse it clean.

Sitting up, she turned around, wiping water from her eyes. He tugged her close. Grinning, she straddled his lap, put her arms around his neck and kissed him. "I love you, Reison Whisper Wind."

Cupping her face, he kissed her. "I love you, too, Tia Whisper Wind."

"That's the first time you've said you love me. Do you really?" Her heart pounded with emotion.

He nodded. "I'm an ass. Should have said it earlier."

"No, no! You should only say something like that when you mean it." She looked away.

"Why did you that? I like looking at your face, Tia."

"I know I'm somewhat average looking."

He shrugged. "Me, too. But I admire you a great deal, and each of you has an inner beauty because of your character, your innate goodness. There's no hiding that. Falling in love with you was easy." He caressed her cheek. "Why won't you look me in the eyes?"

"You have the most incredible eyes, Reison. I lose myself in them so easily. Looking into your eyes makes me wet. Literally. It's like you're looking right through me, seeing everything I am. I want wrap my body around you and love you with everything that I have."

He reached up and caressed her cheek again. She turned and nuzzled his hand, sighing happily.

"Is that part of why you're so set on us having children right away?"

Tia winced. "I... oh, Reison, I never even asked you if you wanted children. I just assumed."

"I had planned on having children eventually. You're my wife, and I trust your judgment, Tia. I want to make you happy. If having children right away is what you want, then we're going to have children."

Tia gave him a grin. "I will make the best home for all of us!"

He grinned back. "I'm sure you will."

Moving off his lap, she said, "If you'll turn around, I'll scrub your back for you."

He did, and she did. A bit more soap for both of them on other parts, too. Then they rinsed and dried off. Holding her towel, she drained the tub. When she stood, she noticed him watching her. "Like what you see?"

"I do." He finished toweling off, then reached for her hand.

"Are we going somewhere?"

"To sit on the couch in the living room."

"Wait! Let me grab some towels."

"Okay."

She snagged two, leaving two body towels for her sisters, then he surprised her by scooping her up and carrying her into the living room. At the couch, he let her down so she could lay out both towels. When he sat, she headed to the kitchenette.

"You coming back?" he asked.

"Yes. Getting something to drink. You want something?"

"Sure."

After downing a full glass of water, she grabbed a glass of water for him, the half-empty bottle of wine, and the plate of pastries. After setting everything on the end table, she leaned down and gave him a kiss.

"Why did you have me put the towels underneath me?" he asked.

"Because I'm going to sit on your lap," she answered, moving to straddle him. A little shifting so he'd be comfortable, she rested her hands on his shoulders. "This way, if you want to kiss me or other parts, you can. And when you want to, I can sit up a bit and you can play with my breasts."

He nodded in approval. "A very versatile position."

"Mmm-hmm," she replied. "I'm happy, Reison. More than I've been in a really long time. Eventually, I'd like for us to make love again. But right now, I just want to sit here with you, and get used to touching you. If you have any questions, we can talk while we touch each other. We have snacks and something to drink..."

Reison responded by giving her a longer, deeper kiss.

Eventually, when he got hard, she rubbed her mound along his shaft for a while, in no hurry to unite, letting their arousal slowly build. It was a chance to simply spend time together. When his kisses grew more urgent, she lifted up and took him back into her body. Sighing as he filled her. Slowly rocking, taking their time. Gently touching. Soft kisses. Slow caresses, as much about memorizing the feel of each other as it was about tantalizing.

When he'd had enough, he lifted her up and laid her on her back onto the couch. Moved between her legs and laid his hard shaft at her swollen lips.

She closed her eyes in rapture as he re-entered her body. As he moved slowly in and out of her sheath, Tia sighed in pleasure, losing herself again and again in his lovely blue eyes. Hooked her ankles together behind his tight, muscular butt. Ran her hands over his arms and chest and through his hair. Taking joy in his body moving within her own and the pleasure it gave to them both. In short, they made slow, passionate love.

* * * * *

When Tia awoke the next morning, Mindal was still asleep, sprawled across the bed. Unsurprisingly, she also had most of the covers wrapped around herself. The bard was a total blanket thief. It was a good thing Tia loved her so much.

Rising out of bed, feeling totally rested and relaxed, the priestess opted to forego any clothing.

On exiting the bedroom on her way to another trip to the bathroom, she was pleased to find Reison and Tahna awake. The warrior monk moved slowly through a kata, and he was trying to follow along.

After Tia got cleaned up, she drank more water. Moving to the sitting area, she placed a fresh towel on the floor by the big bay window, sat cross-legged, and began her morning prayers. And she remembered to give thanks for sending Reison to them.

For the next two hours while she prayed, Reison and Tahna exercised together. While the priestess went through her devotions, in the background, she heard them quietly interact, pleased by their growing camaraderie.

Done with her prayers, Tia did some stretches before ringing for breakfast. Then she went about the apartment, collecting up all the used towels and busing the dishes. Because Tahna was in her gi and Reison wore trousers, she stopped by the bedroom and put on a yellow sun dress with daisies, but skipped bra, panties, and footwear. It made her feel a bit naughty and decadent. Then getting out her correspondence, she settled at her desk, reading and writing.

An hour later, breakfast arrived. While one of the staff set out breakfast under covered tops, then collected the dirty dishes from the kitchenette, another worker emptied the hampers and refilled the linen closet with fresh towels and sheets.

Tia brought one of the letters to the dining table. Getting a plate, she helped herself to the food, and continued reading while she ate.

Tahna, standing next to the table, filled her new mug with coffee and sipped. It was a large white mug with a black silhouette of a woman sitting on a strange, two-wheeled machine. Proof that Tahna's visit to the coffee house in her dream and her discussion with their goddess had really happened.

Reison slipped up behind the warrior monk, settling his hands on her hips. "Thank you, Tahna."

"Not at all. I..."

He started kissing along her neck.

Hearing the sharp inhale, Tia looked up, saw her surprise, her half-second debate, and smiled as she watched her sister surrender. Tahna closed her eyes and bared her neck to him.

Emboldened, his hands caressed her hips. Adding in a lick here and there, the warrior monk sighed under his attention.

When his hands cupped her breasts, Tahna said, "Your breakfast is going to get cold."

"Having dessert first." He undid her belt and opened her top.

A pause, then she asked, "I'm dessert?"

"Oh, yes," he breathed, unhooking her bra. After hefting her breasts, he gently squeezed them.

"Does that mean you're going to eat me up?"

"Every chance I get, beautiful." He continued playing with her breasts. As her arms dropped, her tunic and bra fell to the floor at their feet. The warrior monk leaned back against him, sighing.

Tia noticed the appreciative grin of the woman lugging the laundry bag as she passed by to exit the suite. Tia was joyful when she was in the arms of her husband. And Mindal's delight with him was also obvious. What completed her happiness though, was the smile Tahna gave to him. Affection, and perhaps the start of love? Tia hoped so.

Getting up, the priestess locked the main door. Then she collected her plate and moved her writing to the couch. Suspecting he intended to make use of the table, she didn't want to have her writing messed up by her husband and sister making love. Watching his hands move with confidence and surety over Tahna's body, kissing and licking her shoulder blades.

Without even thinking about it, Tia emptied her hands and began to caress herself while watching him touch her sister.

His mouth continued nibbling along her neck while his hands added attention to her nipples.

"Are... are you going to do to me what I think you want to do?" the warrior monk asked breathily.

"If you mean make love to you, then yes, that's what I'm going to do."

More small noises from Tahna. "Shouldn't we go into the bedroom? So we could lay down?"

"Nope. Don't want to go anywhere or be anywhere but stay right here with you." One hand slid down the front of her trousers. Tahna's hips began to move in response.

"Okay," she husked.

He tugged on the drawstring, and his hand dipped lower.

"Oh!" she gasped.

He ran his teeth along her shoulder. "Besides..."

The cotton trousers and panties fell to the floor, and she stepped out of them, widening her stance to give him more room to explore her growing wetness.

"Besides what?"

One finger slipped inside and she inhaled sharply, then moaned as she ground against his hand.

"This will be our first time making love as husband and wife, from start to finish."

"You're making love to me? Not just having sex?"

"I love you, Tahna Whisper Wind. Fast or slow, gentle or rough, whenever I'm inside you, it'll be love between us." He rubbed himself against her bare butt. "Feel how hard I am? I want you. By your wetness, you want me, too."

"My husband loves me," she murmured.

When he pushed her down onto the table, she glanced back at him. With a growl, she pushed her mug and the dishes out of the way, then laid down on the cool, polished surface.

Then she jumped, her head snapping up as his tongue caressed her lower lips from behind. She'd expected his cock. Pulling up a chair, he settled in to give her swelling cleft a thorough exploration. Tahna growled again, but it quickly transformed into a low moan.

"Oh, that's nice," she murmured, her hips beginning a slow, slow roll under his attention.

For a long time, the only sounds were her gasps and his licking along her dripping pussy. When he ran his tongue along her engorging clit, she tensed as pleasure rose to a new height. Then he pulled her lips wider apart, revealing the pink tunnel leading to her inner sanctum. Reison resumed laving the ruddy, soft, tender lips of her dripping, swelling sex.

Eventually, her erect clit became exposed, and he slipped lower, running his tongue along the underside of her hard, sensitive nubbin. Tahna grunted at the burst of ecstacy radiating throughout her loins. Then began to huff as he worked from its base to the top of her slick entrance and back again. Long, solid strokes along her puffy slit, followed by kisses and licks of her flushed petals. As her cries slowly rose, and he felt her butt clench, he moved more often to the base of her clit. When she could hardly stand anymore, he moved his tongue again, caressed then rapidly flicked the throbbing bud against his teeth.

Tahna heaved and cried out, her body shaking with her release. A new gush of fluids dripped out, and he descended to slurp and lick up as much as he could. Arching her back, the change allowed her to endure the intensity, prolonging the throbbing waves that rocked her core.

Just as the rumbling within her loins began to fade, she felt his cock at her entrance, and his strong hands on her hips. With just a couple of quick, hard thrusts, he was fully embedded within her, stretching her wide, from her outer lips all the way to her womb.

Tahna cried out as each press took him deeper into her heated center. Thankful when he paused a moment. She felt his balls caress her still sensitive clit, and a small tremor pulsed through her belly. Laying there, gasping, he felt so big inside her.

Then she realized he was fussing with her braid.

She turned her head, asking, "What are you doing, Reison?"

"You have such lovely, long hair," he observed. Loosening the leather string, he unbound her queue. "You keep it up to prevent someone from grabbing it and pulling you off balance."

She looked at him, raising her head off the table. "So?"

He began to slowly move in and out of her slick folds. When he wrapped her braid around his hand, her eyes went wide. Pulling it tight, he tugged on her hair, forcing her head to rise.

Firm thrusts into her core quickly escalated. One hand on her shoulder and the other pulling on her hair, Reison began hammering into her soft center with his hard shaft.

Crying out, the rapid pistoning of his bulbous crown and thick shaft plundering her pussy drove away all thought, and all objections.

Tia found it very arousing. Her eyes became glued to where his glistening cock speared over and over into Tahna's fat pussy lips, her juices running down her thighs. The wet noise of him slamming into her ruddy, slick folds, his balls high and big and prominent.

Splaying her legs apart, Tia frantically rubbed her clit in time with each of his pounding thrusts into her sister. Each wet slap of his balls against Tahna's clit sent shivers through both women.

It didn't take long for Reison to begin grunting with each thrust, trading speed for depth, shoving his already balls-deep shaft even deeper into her splayed core. He became louder as his pace increased. Slamming harder into her. Tahna's cries, too, rose in volume. Then suddenly he shoved her hips flush against the table's edge, grinding himself within her depths.

"I love you, Tahna!"

Tia saw his balls actually twitching within his sack, and knew he was spewing his hot seed into her sister's pussy, coating the entrance to her womb. Tahna cried out, her legs visibly trembling.

Remembering how good it felt, Tia fell off the precipice, her pussy clamping around her fingers. With a shuddering moan, she toppled over and curled up on the couch, her hand between her legs while wave after wave of pleasure rippled through her body.

When he released her hair, Tahna laid her head back onto the table, moaning. Just as the pleasure began to diminish, another tremor shot through her body, and she felt herself clamping along his shaft again.

For several long seconds, all that could be heard was the sound of three people desperately trying to catch their breath.

He ran his hands over her back, and she shivered in response. "Are you okay?"

"That was... pretty intense."

"Yep."

Turning to look at him, she asked, "You pulled my hair. How come you did that?"

"I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"No," she admitted. "But why did you do that?"

"I needed you to stay there."

"You thought I was going to get away from you?" she asked.

"I don't know. I didn't really think about it."

"It's a dominance move," she told him.

"Did it bother you?"

"I'm not sure. I need to know why, though."

"The only thing going through my head, Tahna, was how much I needed you."

A pause. "Needed me?"

"Needed inside you. Like my life depended on taking you and giving you my cum." As his shrinking penis fell out, he pulled a chair over and sat down. Then he pulled her onto his lap.

"I'm going to drip all over you," she warned.

Reison shrugged. Then he looked at her. "Did it bother you? What I did?"

"Mostly surprised, you being so demanding. I did like coming on your face first. And, to be fair, I was on top our first time." She looked into his blue eyes and smiled. "I had a good time, Reison."

"I love you, Tahna."

Leaning down, she kissed him slowly, taking her time. When they broke apart, she caressed his cheek, then hugged him. "I love you, too, Reison."

Standing up, she grabbed a cloth napkin and wiped down her sodden sex.

Tia scooted to the bathroom to wipe herself down, and to take off the dress and use some soap and water on the wet spots. Maybe she'd have Mindal use her clean cantrips later to prevent it from staining. Then she got a fresh wash cloth, wet it with warm water, and went back.

And passed Tahna going into the bathroom. Chuckling, Tahna shook her head.

Approaching Reison, Tia asked him, "Need me to do another spell?"

TJSkywind
TJSkywind
982 Followers