Bard's Tale 02 - First Outing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shook his head, dishing up some breakfast. "Right now I last longer, which is half the pleasure of making love with each of you."

Then he grinned at her.

Cocking her head, she asked, "What?"

"I've died and gone to heaven." He happily began stuffing his mouth with food.

"Because of the food? Or that fact that you have three women who like you running amok with them?"

He burst out laughing. "I didn't know amok was a euphemism for sex. To answer your question, both."

Returning to the room and refilling her coffee mug, Tahna told him, "No, you aren't dead, but you are married to us, so it's okay if you consider yourself in heaven - because you are. We're happy about the situation, too, so it's all good."

Hungry now, the warrior monk filled up her own plate and moved her chair right beside Reison. When she deliberate nudged him, he paused and gave her a kiss, which sighed over, before attacking her own plate of food.

Having cleaned the couch cushion, Tia policed her dishes and returned to the table to resume working on her correspondence. She took in Tahna's demeanor with him and was happy.

Mindal sleepily entered the room, a blanket wrapped around herself. Yawning, she sat down at the table, and began to fill her plate. Looking around at her sisters and then at Reison, she said, "What?" Then, she paused. "How come everyone's naked?"

"Aren't you naked under that blanket?" Tia replied archly.

"Yeah," the bard admitted. Then shrugged off the blanket. "If this is how things are going to be, count me in. Pass me some coffee. Ooh! And the rest of that bacon!"

* * * * *

After breakfast, Reison took Mindal back into the bedroom, and they spent time making love. When they both stumbled out around lunch time, they were both sticky and a bit ripe. While they bathed, Tia and Tahna, both dressed, changed the sheets and remade the bed.

Despite her earlier proclamation they were going to remain secluded in their room for five days, Tahna was itching to get out and stretch her legs, and even Tia was feeling a bit cooped up.

While they ate lunch, Tia said, "We should go to the city courthouse and register our marriages. Then, take our time coming back, and browse some of the market stalls on the way back. He needs his own toiletries, and could use more clothing."

Nodding, the others agreed.

Just before they left, Tia headed to the bathroom and cast detect pregnancy. Looking into the mirror, she saw the faint banding around her eyes and a confirmation from the spell. She was going to have a baby! Excited, she couldn't help it when a tear of joy escaped.

Exiting the bathroom, out of curiosity, she scanned Mindal. She know Tahna couldn't be pregnant because she'd given her sister the prevent pregnancy spell the week before.

Mindal was pregnant, too.

Mindal dug out some of the new clothes they had earlier purchased for Reison, and they had him try a few selections. To match his blue eyes, the women selected a dark blue tunic, and a dark brown pair of trousers with dark cloth for the pockets and piping along the outer seam. Both needed adjustments, but Mindal cast magic tailor, and they waited the ten minutes for the clothing to adjust to his size and permanently alter. For his scuffed and worn boots, Tia cast Crimley's repair leather, and his comfortable boots were like new again, yet remained adjusted to the shape of his feet.

Tahna wore her tan and dark brown gi, and trying to get her to relax and wear something feminine fell on deaf ears. Tia wore a forest green dress, with her high, dark brown, soft leather boots and a burgundy shawl. As usual, she wore two necklaces, one with her holy symbol and the second, shorter-length necklace with her pendant of peace.

Mindal, however, accepted Tia's challenge, and wore a loose green shirt with the arms of Landers of New Brittany over her left breast, a medium brown vest, with a knee-high dark green skirt, and low soft shoes with bright yellow leg-warmers. She also wore her dagger and long sword.

Reison looked at the sword Mindal wore. The scabbard was engraved with symbols and a name written on it. He squatted down and tilted his head to read it. He remembered from the battle against the orcish cavalry that it was a flaming sword.

"Do you like it?" Mindal asked.

"Scorch," he read. "The sword has a name?"

She grinned at him. "Most magic swords have names that are pretentious. Scorch is direct and to the point. Don't you think?"

Standing up, he shrugged. "I wouldn't know as I've never owned a magic weapon before, but I will take your word for it."

As they headed out the door, Tia said, "When we get to the capital, Mindal, you and I need to go shopping."

Mindal smiled. "Sure thing, Tia. I guess I'll be teaching again at Sandhurst, so pick a time before classes start."

"Good," Tia replied. "I know you prefer to pick out your own clothes, and you'll be needing some new things by summer."

As they reached the end of the stairs, Mindal gave her sister a cautious look. "You mean for teaching? Or for the summer weather?"

"That, too, no doubt," the priestess said as she breezed by. "But I was thinking we'll both need maternity wear."

Tahna and Reison stopped by the top of the stairs, staring at the two women.

Mindal looked like she'd been hit with a poleaxe. "What? But... how!"

Tia assumed her teacher pose, and made a hole with her index and thumb. Using the other index finger, she moved it in and out through the hole. "Well, a man puts his cock into a woman, moves it in an out a lot, then he ejaculates, giving her his seed, and if she's fertile and the time is right, the woman becomes pregnant." To emphasize it, she pushed her hand against the hole and wiggled her finer. "If we go back into our rooms, I have books with nice pictures that I can get out that will show you how it all happens."

Mindal glared at her. "Not funny. I know how it happens, Tia!" Then she looked surprised. "A baby? A baby! I don't know if I'm ready! That changes everything! There were so many other things I wanted to do first. Oh, my!"

"Don't worry, little sister. I'll be going through the same things at the same time. We can do it together. Besides, you have Tahna and Reison to help, too."

Nodding and thoroughly distracted, the bard followed after Tia.

"Are you okay?" Reison asked Mindal.

"I'm going to have a baby. I mean, we, us. We're going to have a baby, Reison."

He grinned, slipping his arm around her shoulder and kissing her cheek. "That's what I hear. You'll be a great mom."

"You think so?" Mindal asked. "Hey! Tia's pregnant, too. Tahna, you're going to be a double-aunty soon. Or maybe you should get pregnant, too!"

The warrior monk snorted at that as she followed them downstairs. Her, pregnant? Her job was to take care of her family. And she would take care of their babies, too.

* * * * *

The spring day was perfect for going out. Warm with a slight breeze to keep it from getting too hot. The streets and thoroughfares seemed crowded with pedestrians and carriages.

Within a short time, Tahna thumped Mindal on the shoulder, telling her, "Pay attention. The pickpockets are working everywhere today, and I've already deflected two from your wallet."

Mindal, who'd been happily grinning at Reison while holding his hand, barely paying any attention to anything else. After Tahna admonition, however, she started to look around.

Thankfully, their trip to city hall to register their marriages was uneventful. They entered the queue and proceeded to wait.

When their line finally reached the clerk's desk, Tia dropped three silver pennies onto the counter. She was startled when Reison said, "Wait, Tia."

"We have to pay the registration fee to get it recorded," she protested.

"That's not what I'm concerned about." He collected the coins and gave them back to her. Digging into his wallet, he took out elven-stamped silver pennies and set them down before the clerk. "Please let me do this."

Tia looked at him, then nodded as she smiled as she understood. "Thank you, husband."

"You are all worth it."

Their names were given and their marriages and witness names were duly and officially recorded within the Duchy of Biyandi. Tia, Tahna, and Mindal were now officially House Whisper Wind within the nation of Tildor. Tia folded their copies of the certificates and carefully placed them into her wallet.

After lunch at an expensive restaurant, they meandered toward the merchant quarter on their way back to the inn.

While Tia window-shopped, running her hands over various bolts of cloth, Mindal edged Reison aside, then she whispered, "Come with me!"

Letting her drag him along, he asked, "Where are we going?"

At Tahna's sharp glace as the distance grew, Mindal threw a hand signal to her older sister, telling her not to follow.

"I'll show you soon," she promised.

Sidling between the moving crowds, past vendors, then down an alley. Around a corner, then another, the narrow space overshadowed by the buildings rising high above them. Reison wondered where she was taking him when Mindal suddenly stopped and turned.

"Kiss me!" she said, moving close to him.

Shrugging, he leaned down and happily pulled her into his arms. When her mouth opened, his tongue went out, and she clutched onto him as they ardently kissed.

Breaking apart, he grinned at her, looking about the cluttered, shadow-filed alleyway with concern. "That was nice. But what are we doing here, Mindal?"

She took his right hand, and using the other hand to lift her dress, guided his hand to her mound. The bard had no panties on. "Feel how wet I am, Reison."

Pressing on his fingers, they slipped between her hairy, puffy lips. Then her hand moved to his crotch and rubbed him.

"What- "

"Hurry! Take it out," she urged. "I need you inside me, Reison."

"Here?" He saw a rat dart out from a broken box and skitter along the ground, disappearing into the darker gloom away from the noisy avenue behind them. Even the walls looked coated with grime.

"Yes, here. That's part of the fun! Having sex where you might get caught. I'm your wife, Reison. Your woman. As you love me, take me right here, right now. Push me up against the wall and mount me. Fuck me hard and fast until you fill me with your cum."

She stuffed the hem her skirt into her belt, then moved her legs apart as she looked at him with need in her eyes. Kept her eyes on him as she unbuttoned her blouse and opened her bra, exposing herself further to him.

The place was filthy, but he did love her. Unbuckling his belt, he pushed his pants below his hips, and drawing her in. As he kissed her neck, her hand reached down and stroked him. As he hardened, he cupped her butt and lifted. Her arms went around him, hanging on while her legs parted wide, then wrapped around him. Nudging toward her center, he shifted and his fat crown found her slick lower lips. Once the swollen knob was lodged within her entrance, he pushed her against the wall and shoved his cock into her steamy depths. Mindal cried out, then moaned as he impaled her with his shaft.

Taking her at her word, he bucked hard into her, gaining more depth within her soft, yielding folds, feeling the grasp of her muscular sheath enveloping his length. His chest pressing into her breasts, his hips driving hard, again and again into her slick heat.

Her hands clawed against his back. "Yes!" she hissed. "Oh, gods, take me!"

Over and over, he opened her to his presence. Each slam of his hips into her groin a demand from him, and her pussy accepted him, and tightened in response. Her loins tensing as he pounded within her sopping center. She cried each time his balls slapped against her sensitive flesh. Clutching him tighter, with her cries and her motions, she urged him to drive faster and harder still.

Hearts beating, breath heaving, he gripped her butt hard and pulled her tight to his hips. Buried within her depths, his shaft expanded and she shivered. Arched and bucked as she felt the first hot blast of semen coat the walls of her womb. More searing ribbons of hot sticky ecstacy. Then she reached her own peak, crying out louder as she quivered along his throbbing length.

"I love you," he gasped.

"A grá mo choí," she panted out. Love of my heart. Mindal closed her eyes in joy, listening to the rhythm of their heartbeats, and the music thundering within her soul.

He groaned and ground himself against her sopping mound.

Hugging him close, she sighed, happy at feeling him hard within her depths, his semen leaking out of her still twitching pussy.

"What go into you?" he asked.

Mindal giggled. "You did, silly."

He kissed her. "You know what I mean."

"Oh, I don't know. Got married yesterday, had some great sex, and today I'm pregnant. And my husband knocked up my big sister, too. If Tahna wasn't on birth control, you might be three for three. You, Reison Whisper Wind, are a stud."

It was the snick of steel sliding free and the sudden laughter of several voices that made her aware of the small crowd gathered around them, and their scruffy demeanor filled her with alarm.

Taking in their surroundings, she counted a dozen, including two young whores old before their time. Except for the women, all appeared to be well armed.

"Shit," she muttered, unhooking her legs from around her husband.

Reison pulled out and let her down, then hastily secured his pants.

They were roughly grabbed and disarmed. Hands patted them down, retrieving his dagger and hers, and then they found Mindal's two small throwing knives that surprised Reison. He hadn't known she even had them.

Their captors chortled over the discovery. While one counted the coins from their stolen wallets, another one tugged on Mindal's hair, undoing her braid and pulling out the bright ribbon, which he gave to one of the women, who exclaimed over it.

"Oy, I think that's gold thread!"

"Don't hurt her," Reison growled.

The closest one to her leered and declared, "Better check all their pockets!" With that, he lifted Mindal's skirt and stuffed four fingers into her leaking vulva, ramming them inside, then wiggling inside her. "She's been seeded all right, so no room to hide any baubles."

The other thieves guffawed while he wiped off his fingers on her skirt.

Furious at the invasion, Mindal glared at him. "Get your stinking paws away from me, you piece of filth!"

Reison stamped on a foot and jerked, and his hand broke free from the grip holding him. The next instant, a dagger hilt slammed into the back of his head and his eyes swam. His new shirt was roughly removed from him and claimed by one of the thieves.

Mindal struggled, then kicked out hard. The thief dodged, the blow catching his leg, knocking him against the back wall of the narrow alley. The other thieves laughed at him, but his face darkened as he regained his feet.

"Don't mark the face!" barked one.

He paused. "Right." Clenching his fist, he advanced on Mindal.

Sudden realization filled her. "No! Not in the belly! I'm pregnant!"

Held in place by two strong men, the blow to her gut was followed by three more, delivered with punishing power. Sickness welled up, followed by her recent meal, and she heaved. He didn't move away quick enough, and some of her vomit splashed his legs and feet.

"Bitch!" he snarled. "Them's my good boots!"

More raucous laughter from the others. "Make her lick it clean, Bryce!"

While she leaned over and barfed again, a hand reached over and ripped the shawl away from her neck. "A pretty piece, this! Real soft, too!" said one of the women.

"Ye've already gots the ribbon, Maizy. Ye gots ta share!" objected the second woman.

"Tie them up," barked one of the men. "Let's get moving. We're too close to the main street. And if either of you call out, we'll give you a red smile from ear to ear and be gone before anyone see's us."

The second woman moved in front, rapidly unbuttoning Mindal's shirt. The men holding her arms allowed the woman to strip it from her.

Spitting to clear the bile, Mindal struggled to keep it together, her eyes taking in their faces. Then she Reison staring at her, worried. As they jerked him along, she saw blood in his hair. Even as they yanked back her hands and tied them too tight with thin, cutting cord, as the nausea passed, the bard built her fury.

Further into the alley they moved, into the near darkness.

Mindal spat again, then croaked out, "Keep the money and let us go, and I won't come after you later."

Bryce reached over and slapped her hard, nearly knocking her off her feet. "The only thing your going to do is take my cock up your ass, slut!"

"What about her cunt hole?" one of the women asked.

"Her boyfriend already greased that. I want a fresh hole."

One of the men called out, "I don't mind sloppy seconds!"

The women cackled loudly at that, joined by several of the men.

The bard muttered the cantrip untie, and the knotted rope around her wrist came undone. Clasping it in her hands to give the appearance of still being bound, she repeated the simple magic on Reison's bonds, hoped he knew enough to keep the ruse, then considered their options.

Bards train first as warriors, then learn to become thieves. Only after obtaining some skill in both are they allowed to study music and magic and how to combine them together. But Mindal had to make sure Reision was going to be stabbed before he could fend for himself, as both of them were without weapons.

Mindal resolved that whatever else happened, Bryce was dead.

Three streets later, they entered a long and narrow courtyard, surrounded by three- and four-storey tenements. In a measure of the neighborhood's poverty, instead of a fountain, there was only a small hand-pump with a battered wooden tub next to the spigot to catch the run-off. Several people hung around some of the doorways. Mostly men, but there were some women, too, a few with children further away playing marbles or tag, and some of them were even watched by the adults around them.

The leader called out and announced, "Two prisoners for assessment!"

Mindal caught Reison's eye, and at his look, she gave a slight shake of her head. Blood streaked down his bare chest. He seemed alert, though, which gave her comfort.

An older man exited from a building, followed by four burly henchmen. "What are you bellowing about, Brackton?"

The leader of their captors bowed to him. "Prisoners, King Miles. To keep for our pleasure a while, then to sell at a nice profit."

Bryce kicked Mindal behind the knee and she stumbled, scraping her knees on the rough cobblestones.

"Where did you find them?" demanded King Miles.

Some of the thieves laughed. Maizy called out, "They was fuckin', yer lordship!"

More laughter, and Brackton added, "They were rutting in the alley, right on our doorstep."

"Robbery with a beating would have been enough to warn them away," King Miles said. "Do you see the cut of their clothes? Kidnapping is a risky business, and bringing them here to see my face the act of an idiot."

"No ransom. We sell them to the Undertaker. He's paying a bounty on live bodies. Grady. Draw the blade she wore."

The thief Grady drew Mindal's long sword, it's fine steel glittered even in the dim light. A second later, the steel burst forth, covered in a yellow, eldritch fire. Several of the onlookers muttered. A magic blade like that was worth thousands of gold royals.

Mindal called out in Thieves Cant, "Do you want a war? Let us go or face the consequences."

"Identify your guild!" barked King Miles.