Bard's Tale 04 - Holly Wood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Says you," Mindal growled. "There's nothing worse than a parched pussy pining for powerful pummeling, promising penultimate pleasure."

Reison snickered, then everyone laughed, including Mindal.

Tahna moved to Tia, eager yet unsure. "Tia, are you sure? Mindal is Third Wife. I know I asked earlier, but I figured it would be your turn next, and then me."

"But you did ask, Little Sister," Tia said with a smile. "I'll cast circle of privacy, so that you can make whatever groans and screams you want and it won't attract any big monsters. It's bad enough getting ambushed. Getting interrupted while you're having sex to fight for your life is never fun and rarely ends well. Just let us know when you're done so I can come in and get some sleep."

Reison drew Mindal into his arms and kissed her. "You know I love you."

"Yeah, I do. Love you right back, Reison. Can't help it if I want more sex time with you. Tia's right, though. Even quickies count." Then she kissed him back, sighing as she felt his tongue pass her lips. Then she pushed him away. "Go on. Tahna needs some love, too."

Standing up, he walked over to the monk. Smiling at him, she leaned in for a kiss, only to let out a noise of surprise when he scooped her up and cradled her in his arms.

"Hi, Beautiful."

Her heart pounding, she reached up and pulled him close for a kiss. Inhaling his hot breath, Tahna took in his scent as their mouths played. She felt herself moisten. He carried her over to the tent's entrance, crouching down. Then his mouth moved along her jaw, toward her ear.

"I want you," he murmured. His tongue traced the outline of her ear.

She gasped. Another release of wetness flooded her channel. He tried to open the flap to carry her inside, but he couldn't manage it. Giggling at his eagerness, she scooted out of his arms, helped him undo the laces and crawled inside. Feeling him so close behind her rear added heat to the fire already burning between her legs. Removing her sais from her belt, she rolled onto her back, opening her arms to receive him.

As he settled in next to her, they were both surprised when Tia pushed their packs inside the tent. "Don't forget to lay down towels first! Wet sleeping bags are no fun!"

Outside, Tia pulled out her holy symbol and paced around the tent, casting circle of privacy. The sounds of kissing and Tahna's giggle suddenly quieted. Then Tia repeated the spell as she walked the perimeter of their campsite, thereby hiding their campfire and any noises that she and Mindal might make.

When the priestess finished, she sat next to her sister. Mindal offered her more tea. Gratefully accepting the drink, Mindal pulled out Rose and began to play, letting the music become her focus.

The bard finished the song and segued straight into another tune. Tia knew it, humming along, and at Mindal's encouragement, sang along with the chorus. The sisters entertained themselves and had a good time.

After several songs, the bard put Rose back into her case and secured it. Tia spoke first, and Mindal listened, admitting that sharing was better for everyone. With little disagreement, she agreed to Tia's plan, that the sister bedding their husband would take his hand and announce they were retiring. If in the morning or any other time he approached them for sex, they would simply accept his choice.

* * * * *

Inside the tent, Tahna shivered with pleasure. After paying plenty of attention to her breasts, Reison proceeded to use his mouth and fingers to tease and tantalize the monk's pussy. Building her up, only to move and lavish another area with his attention before returning again to her throbbing button of joy atop her mound.

Tahna lost count of how many times she nearly found release. Her pussy flowed and her thighs and ass were slick from her arousal. She was going mad with her need to reach orgasm. The towel under her rear was soaked and the one underneath it strained in a losing battle to contain her juices.

With her hands fisting in his hair, his mouth brought her closer and closer. Each time it took less effort to get her to the edge of release.

"Don't stop! Please, don't stop!" she begged him.

He sucked in her lower lips and flicked them with his tongue. Her loins and legs tensed with anticipation. It was nearly unbearable. As her moans rose, he stopped again. Tahna screamed in frustration. Then shrieked when he suddenly rose up and mounted her. Two, three hard stabs of slamming his cock into her, pounding her into the ground until he was fully immersed in her body.

She exploded around him, and screamed again, this time in release. Her arms and legs clutching him tight while she bucked hard against his groin. Sucking air in great heaving gasps.

Her movements slowed, and all the while he slowly stroked within her trembling sheath. She still held him close, unable to let him go. Aftershocks rumbled outward from her core, causing her breath to hitch and her pussy to clutch and grasp at his moving hot bar of flesh.

When her heart was finally beating at a normal pace, her grip eased.

He pulled out and away, scooting back, bringing his mouth again to her ruddy, swollen pussy.

Even as she rolled her hips under his attention, she begged him to fuck her and fill her.

For several minutes, he diligently licked her puffy outer lips, and explored her delicate inner lips guarding the entrance to her womb. Two fingers slid in and caressed the little sensitive diamond of flesh on the underside of her mound.

Tahna felt her loins coiling anew. His tongue traced the edges of her engorged vulva, first drawing a circle around her entrance, then painting in broad strokes like her pussy was a canvas of pleasure. First in one direction, from perineum to clitoris, and then he reversed his path. Repeating his maddeningly wonderful attention. Her center drew closer, responding to his caresses and kisses.

When she could stand no more, she begged him, "Please, Reison. Please take me."

He lifted his head. "Is that what you want?"

"Yes, please. I love you, Reison. You are my mate. I ache for want you inside me."

Her legs were already splayed, allowing him access to her center. He rose up, and pressed her legs wider apart. Pinning her legs back, he braced his arms on her thighs, spreading her wide for his total access. Placed his erection at her lower lips and thrust into her slick heat.

Relieved and ecstatic, she gripped his arms while he stroked into her depths, withdrew, pressed into her, withdrew, and pressed in again. Sawing in and out of her with his hard cock. Destroying her with waves of bliss. The friction of him moving within her wet walls, vigorously rubbing all her sensitive bits in a wonderfully intense way.

"Yes, my beloved! Take me. Just like that!"

Tahna felt her core tighten again, responding to his energetic movements. Her hands grabbed his butt and helped him drive deeper and harder into her body. Pinned as she was, all she could do was clench her pussy, doing her best to envelope his hot, long shaft while his thrusting incited pleasure, preparing her to take his seed.

Sweat broke out on her forehead in a tent suddenly too warm. Breathing faster, she took in the shadows of him moving over her, overwhelmed by the wonderful friction of him grazing her from entrance to her core.

"You feel so good, Beautiful!"

She moaned her pleasure to him.

He shifted, from bucking into her yielding folds to plunging downward, deep into her gaping center. Each hard drive pressed and rubbed her clit between their bodies, adding to her sensory overload.

Then it was suddenly all too much and her pussy gripped his cock even as it bathed his length in a new flood of feminine wetness.

"Husband!"

Her arms flew around him, pulling him down to her needful embrace. Reison kept pumping into her convulsing pussy.

"Oh, gods! I love you so much!" she panted.

She felt him slow down. But as her own release faded, she needed him to have his own pleasure, and to know her body gave him that bliss. Maybe, most important of all, Tahna wanted to feel her husband filling her womanhood with his semen.

"Don't stop," she told him. "Please, don't stop. Fill me up."

Inside the tent it was nearly dark, but with his half-elven night vision, Reison could plainly see her need on her face. "You don't wish me to keep pleasuring you?"

"I need you to take your pleasure from me. Please, come for me."

Pressing deep into her body, he probed and shifted side to side, brushing the underside of his crown against the gateway to her womb. The ridged entrance touching that sensitive part was simply exquisite, pushing him closer to the precipice.

Tahna ran her hands over his chest, gasping as explored her innermost sanctum. Savoring the feel of his ball-filled sac moving on her sensitized rear.

Tightness wound at the base of his loins. He groaned as pressed against her, probing deeper still, tumbling past the point of no return. "Oh, Tahna. Tahna!"

"Oh, yes," she moaned. "Give me your love. I want it all."

All along his length, she felt him pulsing, blasting ropes of hot sticky semen into her welcoming pussy. Both of them groaned as he worked himself within her cavity, their wet sounds growing squishy as excess sperm was forced out, the gooey mixture running down her ass. Tahna shivered, her heart bursting with joy.

As his orgasm faded, he released her legs. Tahna wrapped them around him. Holding him close and savoring the weight of him on her body. Amazed all over again by how much she loved him and wanted him. A little afraid, too, by how much.

Bracing himself up by his elbows so that breathing wasn't too much of a struggle, he bent down and kissed her slowly. Gently.

"You are so beautiful. I love the way your face changes when you come on my cock. I could watch you do that all day."

She blushed, feeling the sudden heat flash from her face to her breasts. "You are a naughty man."

"Why? Because I enjoy giving you pleasure? Would you prefer I don't watch you? I could simply bend you over and have at you until you scream in surrender."

"You would, too, wouldn't you." At that delicious thought, a tremor rumbled through her pussy.

"Yes, I would. I find I quite like seeing my semen drip from your gaping pussy, Tahna. Knowing I was inside you, and I put it there, deep inside you. Seeding my lovely wife. Knowing I put a child inside you."

"Oh, my god." She felt her loins twinge around his length again.

He chuckled. "So beautiful, and so amazing."

The monk blushed, feeling the heat all over again. "You're crazy, you know that? You've seen my mothers. I know each of them are more beautiful than I am."

"I'm not in love with them. Besides, physical beauty only goes so far. And no disrespect intended to any of your mothers. You are beautiful in your own right, Tahna, and more than skin deep. You love justice. You are loyal. You fiercely protect your family. You have an immense capacity for compassion. Tenacious. Ethical. Graceful. You are a languid pool, deeper and more complex than imagined at first glance. I count myself lucky to be your husband. I look forward to spending my life trying to learn who you really are."

"And my sisters?"

"Them, too. But don't change the subject. Right now, it's you and I." He brushed her cheek, then her temple, pushing back a few strands of damp hair.

"You're right. I love feeling you inside me, my husband. I fantasize about taking you to a bedroom and locking the door so we can make love for days on end."

"Indeed?" He chuckled. "We just finished making love, Tahna, and you're telling me you want more. You and Mindal both, you are very lusty girls."

"You object to that?"

"I'd be a fool to," he replied, nibbling lightly along her chin.

They both felt him slip out. Tahna bit her lower lip as more of his sperm dribbled out, pooling around her bottom. She knew she should let Tia in to get some sleep, yet she felt the need to talk to him about her sister.

"You need to know that Tia is a lusty girl, too," Tahna informed him. "Mindal has said to you how she needs to help others. Part of that is putting the needs of others before her own. Remember the night we were down in the commons, when we talked about taking the vial to become pregnant? When you told me you wanted to see our baby? Before you left with Mindal to play music, you kissed me, and I soaked my underwear for want of you. Tia told me that she nearly came from your kiss. And once before, she actually came just from kissing you."

"Did she?"

"I will take every second I can to be in your arms, and love every moment of you driving your hard cock deep into my pussy. Mindal, too. Tia will encourage you to take Mindal and me first so we feel loved. She'll say it's because we need you more. Maybe so. Am I making any sense?"

"You are," he replied.

The monk sighed. "You should get up and let Tia in so she can get some sleep."

"But I'm comfy and don't want to let you go just yet."

She snuggled closer to him, sighing contentedly. "Maybe a few moments more."

Within a few moments, her breathing slowed, deepening.

"Tahna?"

"What--?"

"I should let Tia in. Let me go?"

"Oh, yes. Yes, of course. Let her in. I need to wipe myself anyway."

Separating carefully, Tahna removed the wet towels and used her hand towel to clean herself. Reison barely opened the tent flap when he felt her teeth glom onto his butt.

He jerked away. "Hey!"

"Sorry," she giggled.

"Watch it, woman."

"I did," she answered cheekily. "It was bright and shiny and looked like it was good to eat. I was compelled to nibble."

Mindal pulled aside the flap and poked her head in. Seeing his undress, she suddenly grinned. "Hello, Naked Husband. I feel compelled to nibble, too."

There was a sudden slapping sound, and Mindal jumped back. "Ouch!"

"Hurry up and use your magic, Mindal," Tia said. "I want to go to bed."

"Spoilsport. All right, fine." She cast the cantrip freshen to clear the musky, sex-scented air. "Show me the towels." The bard quickly cast dry and clean upon both towels, then upon the damp sleeping bag as well. Then she scooted back outside.

Tia climbed in, holding her skirt and tunic in one hand. Once she was inside, she turned around and hauled in her backpack. She hung her tunic and skirt on a hook near the top of the main back pole. The priestess unhooked her bra, letting her breasts fall free. Reaching into her backpack, she pulled out a flannel night shirt. Days were warm so far, but it was early April, and nights could easily turn cold. Sudden snowstorms due to magical influences upon the weather were rare but still possible.

Outside the tent, Mindal resumed playing her music, the sounds muted by the circle of privacy around the tent. Tia smiled when she saw Tahna licking Reison's cock clean.

"Did you have a good time, Little Sister?"

The monk gave him one last swirl and released his flaccid organ. She kissed it affectionately. "Yes, I did."

"I'm glad."

Tahna looked at her sister, then nodded. "Thank you, Tia. For your understanding and your patience with me. You're a good sister."

"You make it easy, Tahna. Move to the middle, Husband, so we can cuddle up to your warmth."

Reison lay on his back, and the two women snuggled close, each sharing a languorous kiss good night.

Two hours later, Mindal entered the tent, tapping gently on Tahna's leg to wake her.

With a sigh, and a kiss to his back -- he'd turned to his side and now spooned Tia -- the monk gathered up her clothing and weapons. Mindal slipped back outside to allow her to exit the tent while her sister put on panties, socks, and boots.

Stepping outside, Tahna slipped on her bra, then put on her gi. Slipped her sais into her belt. "Anything unusual?"

"A lot of 'oh, gods, oh, gods' earlier, but nothing since."

Tahna slapped her on the arm. "Bitch."

"That's Sister-Bitch-Wife to you."

Suddenly smiling, the monk chuckled. "Fair enough, Sister-Bitch-Wife."

Mindal yawned. "Well, I'm off for some shut-eye. Take care."

After her younger sister entered the tent, Tahna added some water to the sauce pan, and dug out some fresh coffee grounds. Keeping her ears alert, she waited patiently while the water heated.

Tahna thought of her time having made love to her husband, which warmed her well-used nether regions. She thought, too, over how much her life had changed. Then about much she herself had changed.

Three close but independent women sharing one man. Each of them hungry for his attention. She was grateful for Tia's reminders to them both about sharing.

Their mothers shared their father, and rarely with a terse word between him and his five wives. It probably helped that their Mom and her co-wives enjoyed Sapphic relations with each other when they weren't with their husband. Their marriage was actually more of a plural marriage than a polygynous one centered solely around him as the single male.

Tia had been right. Marrying Reison was the perfect solution for all three sisters. Tahna admired and loved her big sister. Though sometimes Mindal was irritating, her younger sister was no pushover, and could be depended on when things got dangerous.

Warrior monks were taught not to attach themselves too strongly to material things. Relationships, however, were considered vital. Just thinking about how vital he'd become caused her heart to skip a beat. They were all a family now.

Tahna thought about Tia. She'd urged Reison not to neglect Tia, even as their big sister encouraged him to pleasure her younger sisters first. Like so many times before, she put her own interests aside for the sake of others, taking pleasure from making others happy. It was unsurprising that it was Tia and her giving nature that led them to learn more of his family and his once-lost sister.

What Tia had endured to bring back Miriel? she wondered.

The monk had seen a lot of horror over the years. Yet because of the spell she'd used, she knew that Tia had been partially linked to their sister-in-law, physically feeling some of those days of torture that Miriel had suffered. Tia's insistence that Tahna not witness the events unfold on the pretext of keeping Reison and Mindal safe. All three of them had heard Tia scream in pain until her voice gave out. Saw her writhe on the ground. When at last it was over, Tia broke the curses on Miriel as if they were nothing, then channeled divine energy so powerful it restored the girl back to life even as it aged her. Tahna knew that whatever magic potions or elixirs her sister consumed in the future to restore her youth, Tia could never get those particular three years back. Only the goddess Herself could do that.

No sign, though, that those events troubled her. Tahna knew Tia loved Reison. But she was equally certain that even if even if they'd never met Reison, Tia probably would have endured it all for Miriel's sake alone.

That was one of those incredible qualities about love. The more you gave it away, the more you got back in return. At least, most of the time. There were exceptions, of course. There always were. But it was a truth that happened more often than not.

Since falling in love with her husband, Tahna felt more centered, more at peace. When talking to Reison about Tia, she'd half expected to become emotional. But there, in his arms, she'd felt loved. Maybe her personal ghosts were at last being laid to rest as Tia said they would.

Once her coffee was brewed, Tahna refilled her container, banked the fire, then slowly sipped her cup. She'd never had a ceramic cup for travel before. Tin cups were safer. But the goddess had personally given it to her as reminder of her dreamwalk experience.

1...1112131415...18