Bard's Tale 04 - Holly Wood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TJSkywind
TJSkywind
981 Followers

"Something wrong?"

"I don't know. Anya Starshine wants to move to the capital. She's taking her entire household, including her daughter, Dalyanni. The duchess asks if we would mind accompanying them, to help make sure her daughter and granddaughter arrive safely. Because of her furniture and the wagons, we'll need to take the north side of the river to the capital. Let's see. Today's April 10. Hmm. I don't see why not. We're here anyway. We'll have to ask Reison about it first, though."

"Ask me what?" The half-elf strode into the room, naked, his cock half-erect.

Behind him Mindal trailed in, equally naked and wrapped in a comforter.

"Funny how men can be naked and still armed and dangerous. You could poke someone's eye out with that, Husband," Tia observed archly. "The duchess wants us to escort her daughter and household to the capital. It'll be slow, but we'll travel on the north side of the river. There will likely be fewer monster encounters."

"Heading to the bathroom," he replied, talking as he walked to the other side of the suite. "Sure, why not. The duchess is your friend, and the south-side trip was a disaster. You called Anya a sin-duchess. What's that?"

"It means she's the official heir to the duchy," Tia answered.

"Let's do it." Then he turned the corner, disappearing into the bathroom.

"Okay," Tia said to her sisters. "It's settled then."

"Think we can stop at Goodfellow Keep on the way?" Mindal asked hopefully.

"Probably. Using magic, between Anya and myself, we should be able to ford the river without incident."

"Will you tell us what you did to Holly Wood?" Mindal asked.

"If I never hear about Holly Wood ever again, it'll be too soon," the monk avowed.

Mindal laughed at that.

The priestess said nothing, however. Tia had looked up dryads after looking up information about the dragon. Alder trees reached sexual maturity sometime between six and eight years of age. Dryads reached sexual maturity about two years after their tree.

Incest was not a concept understood by dryads. They understood male and female, and for them, anything with a cock was fair game. Holly had to ask permission now, but Reison's daughter would see nothing wrong with attempting to seduce her own father if he was around. He would have to be warned, and be very careful when visiting the girl when she was older. Apparently, even his resistence as a half-elf to charm-magic wasn't as effective when the dryad actually touched him. Or Tahna, for that matter.

Tia knew that one day he'd want to see his dryad-daughter. Even considering his experiences with Holly. He'd want to learn about his child. Do his best to be some sort of father to her. Even if he didn't truly understand her. Reison Whisper Wind was that kind of man. A man she was proud to love and call her husband.

# # #

TJSkywind
TJSkywind
981 Followers