Bard's Tale 04 - Holly Wood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TJSkywind
TJSkywind
988 Followers

"Then come. I'm going to cast another quick spell, but you go right ahead and fill me right up, Husband."

Nodding, he resumed moving within her depths. In a gentler but just as thorough exploration of her heated, sodden, and sticky tunnel.

Casting cure moderate wounds on herself, Tia sighed in relief. The pain in her cervix vanished. The magic did its work, and within a few strokes, her pussy began to thrum with pleasure. With her legs spread wide under his hands and his hard shaft probing her center, she felt the excess semen slowly oozing under her lifted butt. She knew it had been the spell making him say those things, but knowing his semen was all over her butt, pussy, and thighs sent a shiver through her body. She was literally dripping with his seed, and savoring his virility.

"Oh, Tia. Tia!" Reison pushed into her and shot more thick ribbons into her depths.

Each spray caused her to jolt, giving her more shivers. By the sixth pulse, her pussy began to throb and undulate around him, coming on his cock. Moaning, Tia arched up, clutching at him as he filled her yet again.

Kissing his chest and neck, it soon became too much, and she fell back, gasping as more tremors spread out from her loins.

A short pause.

Then squelching with the viscosity and still hard, he resumed thrusting again. This time, thankfully using a slower, almost casual pace.

Tia laid back, sighing, enjoying his hard shaft working the entire length and depth of her pussy. She grabbed a dry hand towel and smiled up at him as she wiped the sweat on his forehead. Periodically, she dragged her fingernails up along his back. The second time she did that seemed to spur him on, and he picked up the pace. After several minutes, she used her fingernails again, a little harder, and he began thrusting faster.

When he suddenly pushed into her, grunting as he ground his cock into her, she relished the feeling of his shaft thickening followed by the hot sticky pulses that filled her depths. Four times he'd filled her with barely a pause in between.

Tia felt thoroughly fucked and most likely bred.

"Can I have my legs back?" she asked.

He blinked, then noticed where his hands were. Releasing her legs, he braced himself on the mattress above her.

Tia sighed as she stretched her legs out. Leaning up, she kissed him briefly, then caressed his face lovingly. "You are so beautiful," she murmured.

Panting, he leaned down and kissed her back.

She wiped his forehead again. Then, because he was staring at her, she asked, "What are you thinking?"

"This was different. More intense, and . . . almost entirely physical."

"How so?"

"After the spell took effect, all I could think of was getting inside you, and pumping until I came in you."

"We are trying to make a baby."

"No, you don't understand. I didn't even see you, Tia. You were . . . I don't mean this like it sounds, but all I cared about was fucking your pussy until I came. Not making love or even having sex. I didn't even think about you as a person or the woman I love. I'm sorry. I know it sounds so callous."

"It's all right. Both spells are shared by the spheres of necromancy and creation. Apparently they created a sympathetic reverberation, each spell amplifying the effects of the other. I realized what happened and broke the enchantment."

Reison frowned. "Wait. I remember. You used healing magic on yourself. Did I hurt you?"

"Yes. But I know you didn't do it deliberately," she soothed. "Rather, your focus was where the spell said it should be, on breeding me. I know now not to mix the spells again, and to have caution when or even if I should be asked to do it for someone else. Don't feel bad, Reison. I learned a valuable lesson."

"I'm not happy that I hurt you, Tia."

"I understand, my husband. I didn't expect one of the side effects." At his raised eyebrows, she said, "The spell made your cock longer and thicker, so that you bottomed out before you were fully inside me. Normally you are the perfect length, stretching and filling me without hurting. Being bigger means you had more cock, but I didn't have the room to take you. You bruised my cervix, the entrance to my womb. The spell gave you more than I could handle. I didn't recall penile enlargement being one of the spell's effects."

"I don't think we should use that spell any more."

"Keeping my legs together would have helped, giving some padding to keep it from being too painful for me."

"I wasn't capable of rational thought, Tia. I was unable to take your comfort into consideration."

She nodded. "You're a good husband, Reison. A gentle lover. I love you and how you treat me and my sisters. Don't blame yourself. All right?"

"Okay."

He began to slip out, so he slowly lifted his belly from hers, their skin sticking from the drying fluids. More tender was pulling apart pubic hairs stuck together by drying semen and lubricant. When he sat back on his heels, more of his semen oozed out of her well-fucked pussy.

At that moment, a naked Tahna entered the room carrying two large glasses of water. Both took the drinks gratefully. The warrior monk did a double-take on seeing the soaked towel between Tia's splayed legs.

"I think I'm jealous, Tia. I thought I was filled full of semen. You are drenched, from your belly to your knees, and the wet spot is huge!"

"There's more under my ass," Tia observed drily. "A lot more."

Tahna narrowed her eyes at her sister. "Now you are bragging. I want to get hosed by Reison until I'm covered like you are."

"It's the magic," Reison protested. "I don't normally come that much."

"Doesn't matter," Tahna insisted. "We're making a baby. More is better. I want it."

"Even if it's because of magic, it is pretty hot," Tia admitted. "It makes you appear amazingly virile. Like a super stud. Only better because you're ours."

From the pile of blankets, Mindal said, "I want to get drenched in Reison's sperm, too. Spell him, Tia. My pussy is already dripping and I need him inside me."

Tia looked at Reison. "Now that I know what happens, though, I won't do both spells together. They want the volume, but that's their pussies talking, not their brains. It's up to you, Husband. Do you want a regenerate spell or another prime the bull?"

"The bull," both sisters said simultaneously.

He pursed his lips. "If that's what they want, I'm willing to see what the spell does on its own. But if I start to hurt either of them, the experiment is over."

"Agreed," Tia replied. "Tahna, better get up on the bed. Mindal might need some relief part way through the spell. You both have healing ability. If the penetration starts to hurt, just do it." Sitting up stiffly, Tia cleared her mind, then chanted the spell, then touched him.

He hardened almost immediately. Seeing the lust in his eyes, Tia turned his head with her hands and then pointed at her youngest sister. "Mindal! Take Mindal!"

For a moment, Tia wasn't sure that her words got through to him, that because she was closer, he'd immediately take her again. After all, her legs were splayed and open to him. Tia's pussy throbbed with an achy mix of fatigue and a hormone-inspired need to be ravished again, of feeling his thick cock opening up her core and getting hot sperm sprayed into her depths.

But then he nodded, and literally scrambled over Tahna to Mindal. Grabbing the blankets, he yanked them off, then snagged the sleepy bard's leg. Mindal yelped as he rolled her onto her belly and lifted her up to her knees, then pulled her back, folding her legs under body. His hands pressing down into her back, he lined up and shoved into Mindal's puffy folds, spearing into her center.

A scream, a long inhale while arching her back, and then, "Oh. My. God! Fuck!"

Tahna observed drily, "I think that's Mindal's mating cry."

"Oh, you're bad," Tia snickered.

He gripped her shoulders and began rapidly pounding into her pussy, his balls slapping mercilessly at the apex of her mound. Mindal grabbed for anything to hang on to, gasping at the hot, thick bar of flesh pounding into her body. Overwhelmed, she buried her face into her pillow, clutching it for dear life while his cock hammered into her loins.

"Fuck! Oh, fuck!" she grunted. "He's. Gonna. Split. Me. In. Two!"

Under his determined thrusting and stimulation to her clit, her nubbin of joy swelled and came out to be slapped more directly by his sperm-heavy balls. Her pussy reacted to the friction of his length by filling with more blood, her vulva swelling to better envelop his hard cock. Her juices flowed, making penetration easier. Reison responded by pumping harder still, determined to empty his aching, burgeoning balls and inject his seed deep into her pussy and flooding her womb.

Tahna slowly moved over to the bed, perching on the corner, watching him destroy the bard, stroke by stroke.

Tia slowly stood up, peeling off the sticky towel from her backside. She watched to make sure everything was all right, then admired his muscular butt pumping hard and fast. Nodded with satisfaction as she watched his shaft disappear into her prone sister's cleft. The sounds of his hips slapping her butt grew wetter as Mindal's body surrendered to his vigorous probing. The young woman whimpered as he took her.

His hands suddenly moved up, gripping her shoulders, and he roughly ground into her. Mindal cried out. Reison grunted loudly, and the bard began to shake beneath him as he coated her insides. Several long seconds while he pushed and shoved, emptying his balls into her throbbing, heated passageway. Then, taking a deep breath and moving his hands back to her hips, he resumed pounding into her, the increasingly wet sounds transforming to thick, squishy noises while his swollen flange cleared out her tunnel to ready her for another delivery of sperm. The excess semen began to leak out, droplets flung about as they were squeezed out by his shaft working Mindal's well-plundered sheath.

Tahna blinked and her eyes widened as he humped away, his cock opening her sister up over and over. It was clear from looking at his face, and obviously having already come once inside the bard's pussy with barely a pause, he was intent on thoroughly fucking her again. Her sister writhed as best she could beneath him as he pummeled into her splayed, swollen sex.

Tia touched Tahna to get her attention. "Come get me if you need me. I'm going to have some tea and relax on the couch."

The monk just nodded, watching him impale Mindal's ruddy, swollen pussy over and over, her arousal building. Remembering how it felt when she was the one being taken. Waiting for another chance to be with him again.

Tia left the room, considering what had just happened. This prime the bull spell was aggressive, demanding, rough, and rawly visceral. The fertility spells had primed each of the sisters for conceiving. The magic placed on Reison worked its own enchantment, and the young half-elf was literally doing his level best to breed Mindal. The part of her that wanted a child had no issues with what had happened. Her heart, though, preferred seeing love in his eyes as they were joined.

With the bedroom door open, the priestess could hear them going at it. Getting a robe from the bathroom, she returned to her desk, first laying down a hand towel to catch whatever dripped out of her pussy. She wanted a bath, but felt it was more important to give his semen a chance to impregnate her. Tia wrote a breakfast list and sent the order down the dumbwaiter. Then she sat down again, writing out a list of groceries she wanted to purchase.

Within the bedroom itself, Reison grunted as he rode his lover. Writhing and moaning beneath him, Mindal's cries began to rise again the longer he worked her insides over. More minutes of him slapping into her butt, impaling her with his heated bar of flesh. More minutes of his long, fat cock frisking within her dripping, tight tunnel as he took her for his own. The air was pungent with the smell of sex. The spicy, tangy scent of her arousal combined with his muskier male smell, adding to air already thick from Reison's and Tia's coupling.

Reison pressed into her, clutching her against his body. Grunted louder while ejaculating again inside Mindal. Growled as he bit her shoulder, not enough to draw blood, but hard enough to leave a mark. The bard cried out each time his hips jerked, pressing deeper while he painted his seed within her loins.

When he was finished ejaculating, he straightened up, still embedded within her sodden folds, her sex dripping with escaping semen. Running his hands over her back, he caught his breath. Another deep breath as he wiped his sweaty forehead. Mindal panted beneath him, overwhelmed, her eyes closed as her body tried to catch up.

Incredibly for Tahna, he resumed pumping into Mindal again. At a slower pace, but he was obviously still erect. Giving her long, slow strokes, the bard's only response was to whimper. His movements were once again forcing out the fresh semen from her glistening and thoroughly fucked pussy.

From what the monk could see of him, lust still burned in his eyes. She shivered, and realized her own pussy was soaked, coating her thighs with her own arousal. Seeing a long thread of his sperm drip down onto the bed added to her desire. Like her sisters, Tahna was in heat.

On her hands and knees, Tahna settled next to them. Taking his hand, she guided it to her own puffy, slick center. Slowing down, his fingers probed her heated cleft, feeling between the wet fur around her swollen nether lips. She moaned as she widened her stance, inviting him.

Reison paused, staring at her.

"She's done, Reison. Mount me now." The monk hunkered down, arching her back to present him with her wet and ready pussy. "Do me."

He looked at her, then to Mindal, then nodded. Withdrawing from her sheath, he moved behind Tahna. Tahna held her breath, readying herself for his immanent penetration.

Next to them, Mindal shivered, and stretched out her legs, her eyes still closed.

Lining up, he slowly pushed into her tunnel. As he deepened his penetration, Tahna's eyes widened.

"Oh, goddess! You really are bigger!"

Her stretched pussy lips strained to envelop his shaft. Deeper he pressed, and her wet channel engulfed all of him. When she felt his balls touch her clit, Tahna groaned in surprise, feeling his fat crown nudging against her womb.

Reison pulled nearly out, then pressed himself back into her sheath. Soon he had a slow and steady rhythm going. As she got wetter, his thick cock moved easier within her walls. Ripples of pleasure echoed throughout her loins, the sensations chasing the passage of his fat knob plowing the length of her intimate passageway. The monk voiced low cries of pleasure. Her pussy rewarded his efforts by caressing his hard cock with succulent wetness. Her juices oozed out, coating her thighs and dripping onto the sheets beneath them.

Turning her head, Tahna gazed up at his face, her breathing beginning to hitch as her loins began to draw in. She saw the same determined need to inseminate her as when he was fucking the stuffing out of her sister.

Like a water wheel spinning with the river's current, Reison pumped long strokes into Tahna, the pressure of his hands on her back pushing her into the mattress. He lifted up, crouching behind her for deeper penetration. His balls slapped gently at her hooded clit, encouraging it to swell further and come out of hiding. As it did so, the greater stimulation shot tingles and shivers storming throughout her womb.

His greater width and length were almost too much to bear. On the outbound withdrawal, his mushroom-shaped ridge brushed that soft, spongy diamond of ridged flesh just inside her tunnel, triggering deeper ripples into her core. Then the downward plunge was like being split in two by his heated bar demanding her focus. All her attention was on her pussy, on him above and behind her, holding her down. On his hips lightly slapping against her sensitive, dripping vulva. His balls tapping her clit. His hard shaft driving within her walls, reaching all the way to her core.

Slowly he picked up the pace, slapping harder into her center. The friction of his thrusting became more intense. Her fertile pussy responded to his masculine invasion with wet yearning, aching to be filled with his sticky, warm, life-giving semen, promising to take everything he gave her.

Pleasure filled her depths, echoing outward as she enveloped him over and over. She loved his strong hands holding her in place. Her body wanted him, and by the strength of his grip holding her in place, he insisted she remain where she was and take his cock.

A month earlier she could barely stand him and wanted him away from her sisters. Now everything was changed. Her heart beat fiercely with love as much as with arousal, responding ecstatically to him moving within her heated, slick center. To him, she was beautiful. Inner peace filled her heart as she was taken by this man she sincerely and lovingly called her husband. Both striving to create life within her womb, an act Tahna had once given up on ever experiencing.

Panting between moans, she rocked back against his thrusts, encouraging him to penetrate even deeper into her sanctum. Tension in her loins was already reaching its limit. Her legs trembled in anticipation.

"You feel so good, Reison! Oh, gods, so good! Oh. Ohhh. Oh, goddess, I love you! I..."

All thought fled as she tumbled over the precipice, and her core exploded in pulsing, throbbing bliss. Her undulating, muscular sheath milked at his thrusting shaft. Reison continued opening her up, repeatedly driving his hard length into her tight pussy. He moved so deliciously inside her gushing walls.

Tahna shuddered again as another wave of exquisite release crashed through her body. The only thing that would have made her ecstasy complete would have been to feel his hot semen coating the entrance to her womb. And she found herself needing, no! craving to feel his male essence flooding inside her body.

Reison continued pumping into her heated, slick pussy.

Tahna shivered beneath him. "You're going to make me come again, aren't you. Make me come all over your cock."

"Every chance I get," he grunted in affirmation.

Turning her head and looking up at him, she grinned even as she panted from their urgent union. To her delight, he grinned back as he wiped his brow.

"Please, come inside me," she pleaded.

"Because you want a baby?"

"Not just that, Reison. I need to know my body makes you feel so good you can't help but come inside me. Give me your love."

Sliding in and resting balls deep, he gazed at her bronzed-brown beauty contrasting with his own lighter skin. Dark-brown eyes that sparkled with life and intelligence, with passion and adoration gazed at him. The little droplets of sweat beading her forehead from coming on his cock only moments earlier.

"You are so beautiful, Tahna. You want it now?"

"Oh, yes," she groaned. "Give it to me, please?"

With a sharp slap to her butt, he pulled out. "Turn over, onto your back."

Rolling over, she opened her legs as he moved over her. Tahna held her legs wide apart, showing him her eagerness to receive him.

His swollen crown pressed between the engorged, slick lips between her legs. A firm thrust and he was inside her again. As his weight settled onto her hips, her eyes widened as he slid even deeper into her sheath. His balls resting against her butt.

His mouth opened as he reached down to her face, the weight of him pressing her into the mattress, covering her body with his own. Kissing passionately together, his arms held her shoulders while their tongues danced and explored and tasted. She nibbled on his lip when he started to break away, and he renewed the kiss again. Wrapping her legs around him, feeling incredibly full, she rocked her hips against him, meeting his short, deep thrusts within her aching, needy loins.

TJSkywind
TJSkywind
988 Followers