Bard's Tale 04 - Holly Wood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TJSkywind
TJSkywind
985 Followers

Shifting his angle, his hips ground into her clit, sending waves of sensation thundering into her core. Holding her close, feeling her hot breath on his face, the tension in his balls rapidly grew.

"I'm close, Tahna."

She groaned, savoring his words. Moved her hips harder against him. Anticipation growing.

His hot mouth moved along her cheek, searing into her mind as much as his long hard cock probed and burned into her depths, preparing her to receive his seed. Short thrusts in and out. His groin rubbed and squeezed her clit between their mounds, destroying all her thought.

Sensation built for them both.

Wrapping her legs tighter around his hips, Tahna moaned while clutching his butt, responding to each thrust into her dripping cavity with a counter-thrust of her own. With each determined, intimate probing of her center, she tried to bury him within her depths. Breath heaving and fire burning in her veins, she urged him to penetrate even deeper into her sex.

The weight of his chest pressed her down, crushing her breasts, pinning her underneath him. His strong arms gripped her tightly to his body, holding her in his embrace. "Oh, Tahna! I love you so much!"

Their groins bucked with a determined, needful frenzy. Her hips moved in sync with his hard stabs into her soft, yielding, tender flesh, trying to batter open her womb.

"Oh, gods!" she panted.

Then he shoved deep, his fingers digging into her skin while arching his back, nearly prying open her cervix, and pleasure blended with pain.

"Take it!" he gasped, then grunted as he pressed harder into her depths. His cock swelled, stretching her beyond comprehension.

Tahna screamed out. Ribbons of hot, sticky semen jetted out, flooding her womb.

"My mate," he growled into her ear. Then his teeth bit at her neck, holding her while he filled her.

She exploded in thundering waves of numbing bliss as her pussy writhed around his shaft. Tahna trembled beneath him as his thick organ pulsed in her convulsing center, moaning as he sprayed more of his sticky warmth. Her belly rippled as her womb throbbed open and closed, scooping up the thick goo, carrying his semen into her innermost sanctum.

She shook as a secondary explosion crashed through her.

For long, heart-pounding seconds they remained joined, savoring the fading waves of ecstasy rippling through their sexes.

As her mind became capable of thought once again, pent-up emotion was a wave that rose up and overwhelmed her. Sometimes Tahna wanted him so much it hurt to breathe. She accepted that she had to share him with Tia and Mindal, but there was no mistaking the rightness of knowing Reison was her mate. The strength and renewal it gave to her by simply being in his arms. Tears suddenly streamed out. Gasps for air became sobs.

Concerned, Reison lifted himself above her. "Tahna? Are you all right?"

As he tried to pull out of her, she locked her legs around him, denying his withdrawal. Unable to speak, she held onto him as tears flowed and wracking sobs shook her frame.

The dozing bard woke up, lifting her head. Wiping at her eyes, she spied her sister and husband still joined at the hip, and moved close. "Tahna? What's wrong?"

At that moment, the priestess entered the room, dressed in a fuzzy, cream-colored bathrobe. Concerned, she sat on the edge of the bed on the opposite side from Mindal.

Reison looked at them both with growing alarm. "That spell made me bigger and longer. It was too much. I think I've hurt her. But she won't let me pull out."

Mindal looked inquisitively at Tia. "You have spells that can make him bigger and longer?"

Tia replied archly, "I saw him take you just before I left the room. You couldn't tell?"

"Um, now that you mentioned it, my lady bits do feel rather worked over." Shifting onto her side, the bard slipped her hand between legs, gingerly exploring her sticky, battered pussy. Took in the amount of pearlescent goo covering her hand. "Oh, yeah. I've been seriously fucked."

Tahna worked to master her feelings. Sniffing and wiping at her eyes, she focused her gaze on her husband. He was till hard inside her body and her pussy was full of his cum, and it all felt wonderful.

"Did I hurt you?" he asked.

"Some," she admitted. When he tried to pull out again, she shook her head. "Stay, please!" Another long exhale to catch her breath. She closed her eyes briefly, using her master's ability of self-healing to ease the bruising within her loins. "That's better. Please, stay inside me as long as you can, Reison. No matter how gentle or how rough it is beforehand, as long as you remain hard, I need you to stay inside me afterward. It's intense and intimate."

Tia reached over and thumped his arm, giving him a disapproving look. "I thought I told you to keep the legs together so you didn't go too deep."

Chastened, he nodded. "I got carried away. My fault."

"It's okay, Tia," Tahna protested.

Tia saw the adoration for him on Tahna's face and smiled. Reaching over, she gently caressed her sister's hair, pulling it away from her face. "What's changed, Tahna?"

"Us," she responded. "He and I."

"Tell us more," Tia urged with a smile.

Tahna's hands moved up to touch Reison's face. "How can I tell you how much I love you? Your smile gladdens my heart. Your look of desire sets a fire in my loins. Your touch comforts me, yet causes me to yearn for more. I'm happier than I've been in more years than I choose to recall."

"Hah!" Mindal grinned in delight. "My big sister is in love! Welcome, Tahna, to the select and privileged club open exclusively to us three, the wives of Reison Whisper Wind."

Reison, to his credit, blushed at the praise.

Tahna cupped his face in her hands. "You've changed, too, Reison. I saw it in your face earlier, and I see it there now, at the edges, in how you look at me and my sisters."

"Yes," he admitted. "It's true. Before, I've admired each of you for your character and personality as much as your skill and power. Sex is still new to me, and until now, it really hadn't been clear to me the real difference between men and women, other than how our parts fit wonderfully well together."

"And how!" Mindal quipped.

They chuckled and he nodded. "I saw each of you as a person first. Because of Tia's divine magic, today you have awakened wet and eager to become pregnant. This spell we tried today, though, was not what I'd hoped. While the rapid return of my erection was nice, the growth of my male parts is too much to be comfortable for any of you. I ended up making you sore or even hurting you. That's not acceptable.

"As for how I see you? Yes, the spell made me harder than I've ever been. Mixed with the regenerate spell, I wasn't capable of thought, only rutting, and I hurt Tia. I think hurt her more than she admitted to me. I'm sure I ended up bruising intimate parts inside Mindal and you, too, Tahna. I'm not used to thinking of people as breeding, but that's what we are trying to do. To be crude about it, this spell made it difficult to think of anything but pumping and dumping, and that's not the kind of relationship I want with any one of you. A quickie can be fun, but I want to enjoy it mentally and emotionally as well as physically. Tia, I'm saying now that we are not using that spell amongst ourselves ever again. That is my final word on the matter."

Startled, Tia nodded. "Having experienced the bull myself, it's a good decision, Husband. I think we all learned something."

Mindal frowned. To her mind, sometimes a girl wanted a thorough fucking, and to feel it between her legs afterward. Then she realized she'd heard no music, so overwhelmed was she by the physical sensations. That, and the determination on the faces of Tia and Reison were sufficient cause to acquiesce.

Tia leaned over and kissed Reison's cheek. "You should be happy to know that your cock is just right. Big enough to stretch and pleasure me, and long enough to reach all the way inside, yet not too much of either to cause me pain. I believe my sisters concur."

"He fits wonderfully," Tahna agreed.

"It's official. Our lady bits really, really like your man bits, Reison," Mindal said. "Not too big, not too small, you are just right."

The others laughed.

Reison, however, frowned. "I am not a little bear! And none of you are blonde."

"That's easy to fix," Mindal assured him. "With a color cantrip, you are suddenly having your way with a redhead or blonde. Better than hair dye."

"Maybe later," he replied. "I'm more than happy with each of you as you are."

Tia smiled. "Why don't you and Tahna stay together and cuddle until she's had enough. Mindal? If your pussy hurts, a warm bath will help you feel better."

The bard shook her head. "I don't want to wash away any swimmers until I have to. Reison went to a lot of effort in giving them to me."

"All right. I've ordered food, and it will be here shortly." The priestess reached patted Reison's bare butt. "Just giving you notice, Husband. After we've all eaten and relaxed some, any soreness will be healed and you will be spelled to stir our lady bits to another sperm dousing, so be prepared. Orgasms are encouraged."

"Duly noted," he replied. "I'm giving each of you notice in return. I will do my husbandly best to impregnate each of you. I enjoy making you come, and I enjoy the pleasure of working my cock inside each of your tight, lovely, and uniquely different pussies. You are my wives and I will exercise my husbandly prerogative. Gently and lovingly when you want it, hard and rough when you need it, and as often as I can. Do you understand?"

Tia stared into his bright blue eyes, and felt a shiver run down her spine, ending with an answering splash of needy wetness within her pussy. "Oh, my. Yes, I understand, Reison."

Mindal snickered. "The cock-monster is awake. We wanted it and now we're going to get it."

"Yes, you are," he promised.

Tahna's response was to pull him down for a passionate kiss.

He finally slipped out of Tahna, but she kept her legs wrapped around his waist. Reison pulled Tia closer, kissing her fully and passionately. The priestess responded in kind. When at last they broke the kiss, he touched his forehead to hers.

"I love you, First Wife."

"I love you, too."

"I love your kindness, your compassion, your brilliance, and I know you will make a wonderful home for all of us to live and grow together in."

They kissed again, and Tia sat back, pleased and feeling some heat from his compliments.

Then he turned to Mindal. "Come here, you."

The bard's eyes widened briefly, then heat filled her cheeks. Sitting up, she leaned into his arms. "Ooh. This is new."

Using one arm to embrace Mindal, their mouths met and explored. Sighs escaped as their bodies promised renewed interest in the other. Emotion welled up, and as they gazed into each other's eyes, breathing heavily, she sniffed. "I love you so much, Reison."

"Soul mates?" he asked.

"Soul mates," she confirmed, even as she let him go. "My music is inextricably linked with yours. Even when you aren't in the same room, I am connected to you."

"Thank you, Songbird." He took her hand and turning it over, gently kissed the underside of her wrist.

Mindal shivered.

At a touch and look from Tia, the bard nodded and got up. Tia had already gathered an armful of clothes, and recognized some of them as her own. Mindal shook her head and headed out of the room.

Tahna and Reison watched the sisters leave, then their eyes met. She saw his eyes look at something.

As she raised her eyebrows, he said, "You've a bit of a mark on your neck."

"Do I?"

He nodded. "My relationship with each of you is truly different. Tia is my lover and companion. Mindal is my music, my soul. You and I, we have something else."

"Yes," she agreed.

"Not just lovers or spouses. We are mated, you and I. I felt your need and I responded. From this day forward, our hearts and bodies will crave the other."

"You are so very young, but your soul is wise, my husband. I agree. We are more than husband and wife. We are mates."

"In that case, I'd better make the mark clearer. Show everyone whom you belong to."

"What?"

He leaned down and put his mouth to her neck. Felt his lips and teeth on her skin. Felt the suction begin. Tahna groaned, clutching at him. Her pussy quivered in sympathy. "You are making me ready for more coupling, Reison. Are you going to take me again?"

"Unless Tia does her magic, I'm done for a while." He resumed sucking at her neck.

"This is so juvenile," she giggled, hugging him close. "But it also makes me want you so much."

Pushing himself up, he grinned at her. "That should do it."

"Thank you," she whispered.

"I meant what I said, Tahna. When I want you, I will take you."

"I know. I want you to." Then she shivered, anticipating the days stretching into years ahead when he would do exactly as he promised. Take her, fill her, and make her body tremble with bliss.

They kissed ardently, and again she felt his weight pressing her down into the mattress, making her work to breathe. Panting as their tongues danced, she was too happy to care.

When they finally broke for air, he said, "We need to get up and get cleaned. Get some food. Making babies is pleasurable, but it's also hard work."

"All right." She reluctantly unlocked her legs, letting him go.

As she started to move, he said, "Stay there. I'll get us some fresh clothes."

"Okay." Intrigued and grinning, she put her legs behind her shoulders. Pulling apart her puffy lips, she began pushing globs of semen back into her sodden cavity.

Reison laughed.

"What! I'm trying to help all those swimmers as best I can. One of them has got to find my egg," she explained.

"Swimmers? Mindal said that, too."

"Semen moves. They are tiny little things with tails that swim like fish, going into my womb like salmon that swim upstream to spawn. The first sperm that reaches my egg and pushes its way inside the egg is the winner."

"Huh. So we have sex, and then one of my sperm swimmers and your egg also has sex?"

Tahna blinked. "Um, I guess that's one way of thinking of it."

"However it works, it's remarkable. You are going to be a wonderful mother, Tahna. Here, hold these clothes. Try to keep them from getting smeared, will you?"

Handing the fresh clothing to her, he picked her up and carried her across the suite to the kitchenette, her legs still pinned behind her shoulders.

Tia, sitting at the dining table, looked up from her writing and smiled as they passed by, then shook her head seeing her sister, diligently trying to push his sperm back into her dripping pussy while Reison carried her. Definitely one for the memory books, but not for sharing with anyone other than her sisters.

Setting Tahna down onto the counter, she kept her pussy elevated while he poured her a tall glass of water. Grateful, she drank it down, accepting a second glass as well. He then poured one for himself, too. Scooping her up again, he carried her into the bathroom.

"You're going to wash away all my swimmers," Tahna protested.

"I'll give you more. Promise."

Her heart did a skip. "Okay."

Mindal was just getting dressed when they entered. Setting Tahna down carefully on the edge of the tub, she unhooked her legs and regretfully slid into the warm water.

"What's that on your neck, Tahna?" Mindal asked.

Tahna arched her neck to show her.

"A hickey? Reison gave you a hickey? And you let him?"

"He marked me," she corrected. "I'm his."

"That's not really good for the skin," Mindal admonished. Then, looked thoughtfully back and forth at them for several seconds. "Reison, I want one, too."

"All right. Next time we make love, I'll give you your own mark."

"Okay, then. Good." Satisfied, the bard exited the bathroom.

Reison looked at Tahna. "Is that something I need to be aware of?"

The monk nodded. "Whatever Mindal gets on her own is hers, but whatever anyone else gets, Mindal needs to get her share, too. It's all part of her personal sense of justice. Other than that, she's a good person."

The young half-elf and his second wife took their time, soaping and washing each other between caresses and squeezes, enjoying the feel of their lover's skin under their hands, letting their fingers begin their imprinting of the curves and shape of the other to their sensory memory.

When they were dried and dressed, they returned to the main room. Scented spice candles were lit and burning. Both windows by the sitting area were wide open, helping to clear the heavy, post-sexual tang from the air.

At the dining table, Sally the waitress was there again, placing covered-dishes onto the table. Tia and Mindal went into the bedroom, followed by another member of the inn's staff.

Reison and Tahna sat down at the table. Tahna's long hair was loose, and she turned her chair so her back was to her husband. Taking up small handfuls of hair, he brushed it out, gently untangling the long, thick black tresses.

"Enjoying your honeymoon?" Sally ventured.

"Very much so," Tahna replied, closing her eyes as he attended her hair. Except for Tia, no one else had done that for her in many, many years.

The waitress poured drinks and set out carafes of cider and coffee and Tia's teapot. She said, "You look very happy. All of you."

Her eyes still closed, the monk smiled. "Thank you. Yes, we are very happy."

"Tahna? I meant to ask," Reison said. "The tattoos on your wrists. Tia has the psalm tattooed on her right shoulder blade. What do your tattoos signify?"

On the underside of both of Tahna's wrists was the outline of a circle. Within each circle were large teardrops mirrored; one black, and one un-inked, like a yin-yang symbol. However, instead of small mirrored dots, there were two slightly arched lines meeting.

"These show that I'm a warrior monk, dedicated to the Lawgiver in Her aspect of the Dark Warrior. We get them when we commit ourselves to serve the church. One side represents the light and the other the dark. Another way to think of it is order and chaos, opposites reflected. It is incorrect, however, to associate one with male energy and the other with female. It is written that some creatures have properties of both, and that other creatures have more than two sexes. These symbols are actually a letter. The Hellenes call it nu, for the letter 'n.' Upside down like this, it is our letter 'r,' and is the first letter for Rena, the name of our Lawgiver. Night and day, order and chaos, even good and evil -- they are always in flux. One is dominant for a while, but then gives way to the other in a never-ending cycle, reminding us that to live is to experience change."

Tahna smiled thoughtfully. "Like for me. My life was once one of mourning. Even though my family loved me, I felt empty. Now my life is bursting with love and happiness again."

"I love you, too, Tahna. Usually you wear braces, covering the tattoos. Is that required?"

"No. The bracers are just handy protection," she replied.

Tahna glanced at Tia, who passed them by, striding briskly toward the bathroom. Sally finished unloading food and carafes, and went to the kitchenette, and loaded up the dirty dishes into tubs underneath the carts. From the other room, they could hear Mindal chatting away. Tia reappeared, heading back to the bedroom, arms full of fresh linens.

"I feel like I should be in there helping," Tahna sighed.

"You're keeping me entertained," he told her.

Tahna burst out laughing.

"It takes three of you, you know, to keep me occupied."

The monk laughed harder.

He leaned into her, wrapping his arms around her. "There you go again, showing me how beautiful you are. You have a wonderful laugh, Tahna."

TJSkywind
TJSkywind
985 Followers
1...34567...18