Bard's Tale 04 - Holly Wood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tia continued. "But Tahna? She didn't trust him at first. Mostly because of his age. Before we reached Athenia, we asked him what his intentions were, because he gave each of us a daffodil that very morning. He said if he had to make a choice, he'd pick all three of us. How many people when asked to pick one are bold enough to ask for all? He did. When we arrived at the monastery across the river, all three of us agreed to experience a dream walk spell."

All three women listened to Tia closely.

"Mine was short, but intense. The goddess herself came to me, Mom. She promised that I would have a home filled with love and with many, many children. And She let me hear their voices. I wept for joy. Mindal, too, was met and questioned by the goddess. Then she allowed her and Reison to share the same sex-dream. When that girl got up in the morning, her side of the bed was soaked!"

Charmain smiled while the other two said nothing, considering Tia's words.

The priestess barreled on. "Tahna was still grieving for her lost love, Lysandra Darkmoon. Tahna, too, was met by the goddess, and was told Lysandra had been forced to become undead, and has since been cursed by her own goddess. Which means that even if Lysandra is rescued and returned to life, when she dies, her soul is condemned to eternal torment in Tartarus. The Dark Warrior directly forbade Tahna from seeking out Lysandra, stating it would mean Tahna's certain failure and death, even if Mindal and I tried to help. The Dark Warrior told Tahna that rescuing Lysandra would only be possible with Reison in her life. Tahna said that she was warned, too, about not being committed to the marriage, that if she took the vows, she needed to approach it with an open and sincere heart."

All three women nodded at that. All things being equal, it was good advice and important for a happy marital experience.

"Of course, Tahna has been a protector of others so long that she worried for Mindal and me. So the Dark Warrior made her an offer with a caveat. Tahna could hear the measure of truth of anything Reison said. But the goddess warned her that she would know that truth to the deepest part of her heart. If she turned the marriage down, the gift would immediately be rescinded, and if she accepted the marriage, the ability would only last a year. Tahna accepted the offer."

Both Charmain and Galamindöl gasped.

Frínulas, however, frowned, shaking her head. "Reading another person without permission is wrong, and she knows better."

Tia took a long drink of her long-since-cold tea before resuming her tale. "You know, ever since losing Lysandra, Tahna has been like the walking-wounded. Calm and competent on the outside, but lost and alone on the inside. But even before that, when she's hunted for the killers of children, she dealt with the pain on her own, never speaking to anyone else about it. I've tried to get her to unload her pain to me over the years, but she never did. She thought she was protecting me. After Lysandra disappeared, Tahna built a wall inside herself, refusing to deal with the misery and loss.

"With the gift of the goddess in play, Tahna set about questioning him, testing his motives. What she learned instead was his sincerity and honesty. By the time we were taking him to the temple to undergo the sexual part of the Rite, Tahna was a mess. She believed she'd been tested and found wanting by the Lawgiver. She confessed everything to him . . . and he forgave her, Mom. And then he asked her to give him the chance to win her friendship. When Reison called her beautiful, it nearly broke her."

"Of course, she's beautiful," their mother scoffed. "I've tried to give each of you love and a sense of self, to teach you not only how to think for yourselves and fill you with knowledge and skills. To believe in yourselves, too."

Tia nodded. "Tahna had all those things. After decades of putting others first and herself second, I think she came to think of herself as part of the background. Valued for her abilities, but not for herself as a person. Or as a woman. I think only two people ever told her she was beautiful, as one would say to a lover. Lysandra and Reison. And because of the goddess's gift, Tahna got the full effect of his declaration. Tahna knows that to him, she really is beautiful, and she knows it without a doubt, to the deepest part of her heart."

"Like Cupid's arrow," Charmain murmured. "But with truth instead of a magic compulsion."

"What woman does not like to be considered beautiful?" Galamindöl asked. "And to know that such love is true? It is both seducing and enthralling."

"What about you, Tia?" her mother asked.

"Like I told you before, Mom. All he has to do is look at me and I get weak in the knees. I expect that he and I will become the best of friends as well as lovers. I've always wanted a family, but couldn't bear to part with my sisters. Seeing them both so happy, it's a gift on its own. I'm married, I have my sisters beside me, and together we four will have a home. Starting next year, we'll have children running around."

"Do you think it will work?" she persisted.

Tia smiled. "My sisters and I learned how to share love by watching our parents. Instead of jealousy, we focus on putting the ones we love before ourselves. Isn't that real love? When someone else and their feelings are as important or even more important than our own? It's the basis of giving one's life to protect your lover or your child - and even why strangers will sometimes do the same. There will be rough times, sure. Maybe fights even. But we three have had a good example to guide us in the future."

All three older women nodded, accepting the soundness of her argument.

Tia resumed telling them about all their adventures, and when there came genuine yet muted moans and cries from the bedroom, all four of them politely ignored the noises, letting the priestess continue her story. Registration of their license and Mindal and Reison's near abduction in the Thieves Quarter was quickly told. Harder, though, was talking of Miriel and her rescue.

After an hour, a sweaty, naked Tahna exited the bedroom, heading for the bathroom.

"Tahna?" Frínulas called out. "Is that a hickey on your neck?"

The monk blinked, then touched her neck thoughtfully. "Yeah. I'm his and he's mine." Grinning to herself, she strode to the bathroom.

Having heard all the events of the past month, the three older women were satisfied that the daughters of Frínulas Landers were happy with their new husband.

Tia promised that once they found a place at the capital that visits would happen, so that the rest of the family could meet Reison Whisper Wind. And once the babies were born, that the grandparents, especially their five new grandmothers, would all have their chance to meet and thoroughly spoil their grandchildren.

"All of you will come due around the same time," her mother observed.

The priestess nodded. "That's true."

Frínulas reached into her belt, opening a small pocket. She handed Tia a pearl. "This is mine, from your father. I'll get another from him. For when you go into labor. That way at least I and he can be there when our grandchildren are born, and to help if things get out of hand."

Clutching the pearl, Tia nodded, smiling. "Thank you, Mom. And I'd love to have you there when I'm having my baby."

Standing up, Frínulas drew her daughter into a solid hug. The other two women took their turn as well, giving Tia their blessing.

"When your kids ask about your wedding, I hope you use better words that what you used with me," her mother said. "Leave out the details until they're old enough to hear about such things."

"I will, Mom. I promise."

Closing the main door as the parents left, the other two came out of the bedroom, looking disheveled and well-used. Tahna joined them.

Raising her eyebrows, Tia asked archly, "I take Reison has quenched two fires -- at least for the moment?"

Mindal grinned in acknowledgment.

Tahna went over to Tia's desk and sitting naked on the chair, started writing.

"Tahna? Are you smearing semen onto my leather seat?" Tia asked.

"Probably. It's a good cause." Finished, Tahna went to the dumbwaiter, opened it up, and lowered the meal request to the kitchen.

Reison approached Tia, his eyes looking into hers. Those blue eyes of his. Looking through her. Tia felt her insides start to heat and melt at the same time. When he thoroughly kissed her, she moaned, even as she tasted and smelled pussy on his face.

When they broke for air, he leaned his forehead against hers. "I love you, Tia Whisper Wind. I want you, but I need you to spell me first."

"All right," she agreed, suddenly feeling shy. The regenerate spell was cast, and settled into place.

Standing back, he turned her to face her sisters. "Have you been listening to me pleasure Mindal and Tahna?" His arms encircled her from behind. One hand cupped her breast, the other slowly rubbing her belly. Reason nuzzled into her neck, using his tongue on her skin followed by his hot breath.

"By the gods, yes," the priestess groaned. "I'm still in my ovulation time, and I soaked through my robes while sitting at the table. All three of you were very, very naughty, screwing like wild rabbits while Mom, Mother Mindy, and Mother Charmain were here. We all heard you breeding my sisters."

"Then it's time I made it up to you, isn't it. Unbutton your tunic and blouse." Reison moved his hands to her shoulders, pushing her over onto the table.

"What are you--?" Her fingers eagerly and rapidly undid laces and buttons.

With one hand to her back, the other hand hiked up her skirt.

"Oh, gods," she husked. "Are you going to fuck me right here?"

"That's a certainty, Tia."

His fingers slipped into her puffy lips and her heart began to race. Liquid heat escaped, oozing from the dripping source between her legs. When he pushed her panties down, Tia wriggled with anticipation. Once they fell to the floor, she widened her stance. Feeling his fingers slip into her slick tunnel, Tia shivered, inhaling sharply. His fingers withdrew, and then she felt his fat mushroom crown at her entrance.

Tia moaned, waiting eagerly for his entry. Then moaned again as he pushed inside, fully parting her lower lips, stretching her around his thick shaft. She closed her eyes as he moved inside her, probing and pushing and sliding deeper into her pussy. Shivered again when she felt his balls brush her distended clit, his groin against her rear.

"Oh, Reison! I feel you, so deep and so big," she sighed. She panted as he moved, shifting from side to side, letting his swollen knob roll around within her core, stirring up her juices and fanning the heat within her loins. Gasped when he suddenly shoved and the edge of the table bit into her legs.

Leaning over her, he pulled off her tunic and then her blouse. Ran his fingernails over her back, causing her to shiver. "What do you want, Tia?"

"My husband, I want a baby."

"Whose baby?" he growled.

"Yours," she moaned. Tia rolled her hips, encouraging his pleasure. "You feel so good, Reison. It's almost more than I can stand."

He stroked into her heated, slick cavity, enjoying her soft folds embracing his hard length as he explored her core. "You like what I'm doing to you?"

"I love your hard cock." Tia gave another groan of pleasure. "I feel you going so deep, over and over . . . stretching me around your thick shaft."

Reison pushed in, moving from side to side, changing up the sensations for them both. Both hands holding her in place with a casual yet firm grip. "Tell me again. What do you want, Tia?"

She shuddered, pressing back with every thrust he gave her. "I want . . . ohhh. I want your baby. But more than that, I want you to love me. Please love me, Reison."

Slowing down, he leaned over her as he rocked within her sheath. "I already love you, Tia. More and more every day."

The priestess turned her head to survey the room. Saw her sisters watching him take her, watching him fill her wet pussy over and over with his cock and her moans of pleasure. Watched him ride her, his balls slapping against her clit.

"I love you so much," she gasped.

"I promise I'll give you a baby, Tia."

"I love my sisters and I love you, Reison. Ahh!" Several long seconds while Tia sighed, feeling the tightness growing in her loins. "So good. Gonna come on your cock. I want children so much, but I also want to feel your loving arms around me."

Rocking slowly, he nibbled her shoulders. "Tia," he breathed, sending shivers down her back and making her toes curl. "You are my First Wife. Our home and our family will be centered around you. You will always have one of us to hug and to hold you."

He ran his teeth along her skin while probing from side to side. More tingles filled her. Then he resumed thrusting into her.

"Feel my hard cock inside you, Tia. I am hard for you. I intend to fill your pussy with my seed as often as it takes to give you as many children as you desire." He moved his hands to her shoulders, stroking more firmly into her tight tunnel. "I want you to know, my wife, I love feeling you coming on my cock as much as I enjoy filling you with my sperm."

Thrusting harder, his hips slapped into her rear. "I want to see my seed dripping from your fertile pussy, Tia. But before I do, you need to come for me. Take my cock. Love it with your pussy. I want to feel you gushing all around me. Do that and I will empty myself at the gates of your womb."

The friction of his shaft plowing into her sent her mind spinning. Her pussy trembled with sensation. Gripping her tightly, he picked up the pace, hammering away into her tender folds, spearing into her center with his heated rod of male flesh.

Tia arched her back, crying out. Needing to feel his semen in her womb, knowing he demanded she come before giving it to her. Her core tightened, drawing inward.

The sharp sound of his hips slapping into her began to change. Wet frisking noises were heard as liquid heat was forced out with each pounding drive into her sodden pussy. Grunting and panting, Tia's fingernails clawed at the table's surface, seeking purchase where none was to be had. His hard cock was in full control, opening her over and over, preparing her for his immanent release.

"Oh, gods!" she cried out, then stiffened.

Reison felt the undulations within her sheath, squeezing and rippling along his length. "Yes! That's it!" he shouted, bucking harder still into her center. "Come for me!"

His balls tightened as he pumped into her. Her muscular walls continued to milk him, urging him to his own precipice. With his own garbled cry, he shoved into her, grinding from side to side as his cock swelled and then sprayed hot sticky warmth into her depths.

Tia's head rose up with the first ejaculation, moaning in satisfied bliss.

Grunting as he worked, Reison did his best to push his semen as deep into her as he could. Tia groaned in appreciation, her pussy throbbed around his probing, spewing shaft.

With a slow exhale, he stopped moving behind her, letting his chest and belly settle onto her back.

"I love you," he husked out.

"I love you, too," she murmured. "Please hold me?"

She lifted to allow his arms to fully embrace her, holding her close. As their heartbeats eased, her heart exulted, feeling the heat of his body ensconced within her own, remaining still so as to give his sperm the best chance enter her womb and find her egg.

"I meant what I said," he told her.

"Tell me again," she urged.

"My relationship with you is no less special than what I have with your amazing, remarkable, and beautiful sisters. I love each of you differently but no less passionately. You are my First Wife. Our home, for all four of us, will be centered around you, Tia Whisper Wind."

"You're a good man, Reison Whisper Wind. The best I could ever ask for."

* * * * *

For the remainder of the day and then into the next, the three sisters took turns having their way with him. Tia, for her part, remembered to spell him often, so that they didn't wear him out.

Like tag-team wrestlers, they traded off to drink a lot of water, take baths, change the bedding, and to relax. By late afternoon, even with magic to help, Reison passed out shortly after coming inside Mindal. It wasn't until after midnight that he awoke, famished, stumbling off to the restroom to take care of business.

Tia, who was at the kitchen table writing, smiled as the worn out young man shuffled to the table. Blearily, he lifted lids and put food onto a plate. Grabbed a fork and chewed, his eyes not really seeing.

The two youngest, having noticed his absence, joined him at the table. Mindal used her freshen and heat cantrips on his meal, and the monk and bard snacked with him.

Once his belly was full, the young half-elf began to drowse while sitting. Tahna and Mindal helped him back to bed, putting him in between them. He spooned Mindal and the monk snuggled up behind him. The hearts of both women were happy to feel the heat of his body next to theirs.

Tia checked on them, her own heart full of joy, then she returned to the table. The bell chimed three times and Tia looked blearily at the wall clock. Sighing, she sealed the envelope on the letter she'd just finished and addressed it. Then, while she was at it, she wrote a note to their half-sister Ehvona asking what day she preferred for the family dinner. Collected the letter she'd just written to Reison's parents. Dropped both into the mailbox.

Yawning as she headed toward bed, she was surprised to see a response. A letter appeared with a soft pop of air, then floated to the ground before her. As she expected, it was from Ehvona.

She must be on duty, Tia thought blearily.

Ehvona wanted to see them on April 5 for dinner. Four days away, Tia observed. Dress casual. Then read a terse question, Did you write to your mother yet?

Taking the envelope back to her desk, she scribbled out, April 5, five bells after noon time, we'll be there. Shall we bring anything? And yes, I did write. Mother was here, with Mother Galamindöl and your mom in tow. Almost no bloodshed. More news forthcoming at the dinner. No more till then. See you soon. Best to your family. Love, your sister, Tia Whisper Wind.

On a hunch, Tia sat where she was. Sure enough, a response came back.

Great! Looking forward to hearing how you escaped. Just bring yourselves. My treat. Any preferences for food, though? Anything your new husband allergic to? I'll find four more chairs for you to sit at. Hugs all around. Love, Ehvona Weaver.

Tia scribbled out a reply. No preferences. But he's allergic to wool. Never had lamb or mutton, and probably best to avoid that. Sandman is heaving buckets of sand at me. In danger of falling asleep while sitting up. Have mercy on me. Love, Tia.

Knowing her half-sister rather well, Tia waited. Ehvona liked to have the last word.

Sure enough, five seconds later, the reply popped in.

Pleasant dreams. -- E

A shake of her head. Determined not to pass out at her desk, Tia stumbled off to bed, scooting up behind Tahna, asleep as her head hit the pillow.

* * * * *

On the morning of the second of April, while all four were gathered for breakfast, Reison cleared his throat. "Ahem. I'd like to have your attention, if I may."

"Certainly, Husband," Tia acknowledged. The other two sisters nodded.

"Thank you. First, have you checked to see which of you are pregnant yet?"

"Um, no, I haven't," Tia replied, then explained, "Part of me wants to know if I'm pregnant as you obviously do, and part of me doesn't want to know in case I'm not."

"But the fertility spells have run their course, have they not?" he persisted.

1...56789...18