Bare As You Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The music stopped, and a hush fell over the crowd. The guys at the bar could see my breasts, my pink nipples all erect from the excitement, but everyone else was probably wondering why I had stopped dancing. I kept my back to the audience fumbling to get a hold of my dress, and pull it back up. I looked over forlornly at the emcee, begging him to stop the show. He looked kind of dazzled, clearly excited himself, but he finally took pity on me, and cued for the lighting guy to dim the spotlights.

"Now we'll take a short break," he told the audience. I scooted over to the far side of the stage, away from the judges at least, but near to the bartender who seemed a bit more sympathetic to my plight. I felt horribly exposed, clutching my skimpy dress which was hanging from my rib cage. The guys sitting at the bar were staring, so I tried to hide my breasts with one arm. The emcee came over, shielding me from the people out front at least.

"Here, let me help you with that," he offered. I was kind of hoping that Ryosuke would come rescue me, but I couldn't see him, so I nodded for the emcee to hold my dress while I tried to fish out the spaghetti straps.

"Has anything like this happened before?" I asked, quivering.

"Um. No, I don't think so," he smiled. I managed to find the two right ties, but the people at the bar were all staring at my crotch. The emcee had pulled my dress up so high they could all now see my pussy. I quickly spun around to hide, but the emcee had this crazy look in his eyes, overheating from touching me.

"Hey, careful!" I squealed, upset at him for sabotaging my efforts to cover up. Not sure quite how to help, he eventually let go of my dress, leaving me to straighten it.

"Is this over yet? Can I go sit down?" I asked as I finally got the straps tied back on.

"Uh, you might want to go over, and show your family jewels to the judges," he stammered.

"What?" I gasped, stunned at his directness.

"Your necklace, I mean, your necklace and the chain on your shoes. Show them," he rushed to clarify. A bit startled, I stalked over to the judges table wondering if he really meant I should show them my pussy. What kind of contest is this anyway?

The judges were still in a huddle, talking over what had happened, but they broke it up, and turned to face me as I came up.

"Well, Ms. Tsuruta, that was quite some show you put on up there," the leader smiled.

"Yeah, sorry. I'm not really used to this kind of thing," I muttered, looking down at the floor.

"No, no. I meant that in a good way. You were great. You're gorgeous," he let slip.

"Um, thank you, I guess." I wasn't really sure what they wanted me to say.

"You have a great body. Do you work out?" another asked.

"I swim a little, and play beach volleyball."

"If you don't mind my asking, what gave you the idea to come in that outfit?" he said probably referring to my lack of underwear.

"Oh this was just kind of a spur of the moment thing," I blushed, my body still all aglow.

"Would you be willing to do a little victory dance for us?"

"Have I won?" I lit up. He didn't answer, but it was kind of obvious by then.

"I don't think we've ever had a young lady as cute and daring as you."

I thanked the leader, shaking his hand, so glad I'd won. They signaled for the emcee to go back up on stage, and passed him an envelope. He ran through the runners-up, and then announced,

"And the winner is... Ms. Emi Tsuruta. A big round of applause for lovely Miss Emi."

I climbed back up onto the stage, surprised at all the applause. Sven and them were all cheering like crazy. It did feel good to win. They gave me this big fake check as my prize. It wasn't for that much money, but I could use it to buy some new clothes or something like that.

The DJ did play some music, and the emcee tried to get me to dance, but I was a bit shyer this time, dancing really slowly. When my victory song ended, I thanked them all, and clomped back over to my group. Ryosuke got up, and came to give me a kiss, taking the check from me. When I turned to Sven, he grabbed me by the waist, and lifted me up flinging me over his shoulder again. At first, I was like 'here we go again,' but suddenly, I realized he was showing everyone my bare bottom!

I beat on his back with my fists, trying to get him to let me down, but he was so drunk he barely noticed. I tried to reach down, and pulled my skirt over my bottom, but Sven was twirling me this way and that, making my skirt flare way out.

"Wow! Nice pussy!" some guy cooed.

I grabbed my skirt at the front trying to keep my pussy hidden at least, but it was hard to keep my balance. It was kind of mortifying to be exposed like this, but exciting too.

I felt someone's hand hit my thigh. I think it was Margas trying to spank me. I kicked up even more of a fuss, letting go of my skirt, so I could pound on Sven's back. The crowd was going crazy. I could feel the air everywhere down there, so I doubt my skirt was covering much.

"Where's Ryosuke?" I asked. On hearing this, Sven finally took pity, and set me back down. The guys who'd gathered round all looked awestruck, amazed at my indecent outfit. I felt so embarrassed. A bit dizzy, I stumbled over to Ryosuke, and whispered,

"Here. We'd better get out of here, before things get out of hand."

He put his arms up, and told the crowd,

"Show's over, everyone. Move along."

Sven and Gus and them gathered up our stuff to go. On the way out, Ryosuke and Sven formed a human shield to escort me through the crowd. Margas was right behind me, but I think he was still trying to flip up my skirt, and get another peek.

Luckily, Gus had brought his car, so we headed straight for it, and bundled in with a few stragglers from the club still following us. There wasn't really enough room for the five of us, so I sat on Ryosuke's lap. I could feel his erection poking at me. I was feeling pretty horny myself. Ryosuke slid his hand up my skirt, and was fingering me. I wanted so much to moan, but Margas was sitting next to us watching. Eventually, Ryosuke relented, leaving me still very horny.

Gus dropped me off at my place first. Ryosuke got out of the car with me, and handed me the check. I wanted to invite him inside, but the lights were still on, so that meant my host mom Loretta was probably still up. I gave him a kiss, and promised to meet up soon. He patted me on the backside as I scurried away towards the front door. I waved goodbye to all of them. They looked so sad to see me go.

I opened the door as quietly as I could, but as I feared, Loretta was still up. She looked so surprised to see me carrying this huge check.

"What's that?" she asked.

"Oh. I won this contest. It's nothing," I told her, not wanting to get into the details. "It's just this thing at the club we go to. I got lucky," I explained, and then headed up for bed. I'm pretty sure Loretta is still suspicious about that night, but anyway, all-in-all, it was quite the experience.

12