Bare Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,942 Followers

"Morning Carl, it's good to be back. Vacations are nice but it's always good to be back home," Maggie said as she tossed her saddle across her horses back.

Jerry set her saddle on the hitching rail and asked, "Is there an opening for another stable hand?"

"Why do you ask?" Carl asked in return.

"I want a job and this place probably pays better than a burger joint in town. Anyway, I like being around the horses and the stable."

"Oh, it's a job for you. Sure, I can always use help that can think for themselves and actually likes horses. Although to tell the truth, the pay isn't much over minimum wage," Carl said, as he looked thoughtful.

Only he was thinking about Jerry being an employee and how that might interfere with him getting into her pants. He had run into problems hiring customers before. A couple had seen it as a way to make extra money without working. Fucking the boss seemed to make some women lazy.

"Minimum wage is fine for now, I just want something to do while I'm trying to decide what I'm going to study in college. I have so many ideas but nothing that grabs me yet." Jerry told him.

"How are you with needles and blood and medical stuff?"

Jerry shrugged and said, "Fine I guess, I don't have any experience with anything like that."

"A friend of mine is a vet and she's looking for some summer help. It pays a whole lot more than this place and it might give you some insight into another field of study," Carl said with a grin.

His friend Carla would drool her ever-loving lesbian ass off over Jerry. The job was for real and Jerry would learn a lot, some of it about being a vet if she was lucky. It would also give him a chance to double-team the young lady with an expert. Carla had a way of charming even the most reluctant young ladies out of their clothes.

"What do you think mom?" Jerry asked.

Maggie shrugged and replied, "Transportation would be the only problem. Getting you here is one thing, getting you somewhere else is another."

"You pass Carla's office on the way here. It's the wooden barn just before the front gate," Carl said.

"Oh yeah, I've met her. She's the vet who checked out my horse when I first bought her. She's a very nice woman, very pretty also," Maggie said with a grin. "She invited me to go for coffee sometimes."

"Yes, she's very friendly," Carl, said to Maggie and then he looked at Jerry. "I can give her a call for you if you'd like."

Jerry was grinning as she replied, "Sure, that sounds wonderful. Thanks."

"Think nothing of it, I'll let you know later and if she wants to interview you, I'll even ride up and introduce you."

Thank you Carl," Maggie said and then added, "I hear you give private riding lessons."

The sudden change of subjects caught Carl off guard for a second. His mind jumped to Jenny naked in the arena and barn. The tapes from that afternoon were scorching hot and worth a fortune to the right people. The pit of his stomach gave a little jerk even though he knew Jenny had not said anything to her mom. If she had then Maggie would not be so calm, she would be on him like all get out.

"Yes, I do give some private lessons. I teach the basics here, but that is all the boss allows. I make a little money giving advanced lessons to the better riders," Carl said slowly, his mind going a mile a minute at the thought of Maggie at his place for special lessons.

Maggie said, "Jenny mentioned she might want some and Jerry here has said the same. I'll have to talk to you about prices and such when you have the time."

"How about lessons for you also? You would enjoy riding an English saddle if you ever gave it a try," Carl said pushing a little.

Before Maggie could answer, Jenny said from behind Carl, "Mom would just love an English saddle at your place."

Carl jumped at Jenny's voice and fought to keep a straight face as he said, "That's what I've been trying to tell her."

"Listen to the man, mom, he's the expert after all." Jenny said with a grin in Carl's direction. "I ride so much better after the few pointers he gave me the last time we were here."

"We'll see," Maggie said as she swung up to sit on her horse. "I still like my old Texas saddle but we'll see. I always like to try new things."

"I like new things too," Jenny said to her mom. "I was thinking about a horse of my own but I'd settle for lessons from Carl instead."

"We could do both, that is if the horse you want is something sensible and not one of those high strung knot heads the rest of the people seem to favor here." Maggie told her daughter.

Jenny grinned. "You know me to well." Turning to Carl, she asked, "Do you have a suitable horse that would fit me?"

"Well, I think I know just the horse for you to try out. He's down at my place. Maybe later this afternoon we could ride down and have a look at him."

Jenny looked at her mom. Maggie nodded. "Take a look at the horse and then we'll see what kind of deal we can make."

Carl chuckled and then said, "I'll make you a good deal believe me.

*****

Carl was in his office when Jerry came in around noon. "Did you get a chance to call about that job?" She asked.

"Yes I did and Carla wants to meet you." Carl replied with a grin.

"Great!" Jerry said smiling as she sat down in the chair across the desk from Carl.

The only problem is that it will be early tomorrow before she can see you. She has a sick horse out at one of the local ranches she has to go tend to today."

Jerry's smile faded as he spoke and then she said, "Oh, ok. I was hoping for today but tomorrow will be fine."

Carl looked thoughtful for a moment and then said, "Would you like to ride along with her? You'd be staying overnight at the ranch but it would give you a chance to see what really goes on with a vet."

"Could I?"

Carl said, "I don't see why not. It would give Carla more time to get to know you. Why don't you check with your mom and I'll check with Carla."

Jerry jumped up and headed toward the door. "I'll be right back," She said over her shoulder on the way out.

A grin spread over Carl's face. Everything was going to plan. He picked up the phone and called Carla. When the vet answered, he said, "She took it hook, line, and sinker. She's your for the night."

"Part of the night maybe, I do have a sick horse to take care of first." Carla told him. "Part of the night should be enough though if she's as hot as you say she is."

"I'll guarantee she's hot enough to make you drool," Carl said with a chuckle.

"What are you getting out of this?" Carla asked suspiciously.

"I'm giving her older sister naked riding lessons on one of my special saddles this afternoon. It'll be her second full lesson."

Carla laughed. "You're worse than I am, you know that don't you."

"Yeah I am but you have an advantage I don't." Carl replied with a chuckle.

"Have her over here in about an hour, I need to get on the road."

"We'll be there," Carl said and hung up. He turned in his chair, leaned back, and propped his feet up on the corner of his desk to wait for Jerry.

That young lady was in for one hell of a surprise if she was lucky. Carla was five ten in her socks and an amateur body builder. She had muscles in places Carl didn't even want to contemplate. Not to mention she packed a cherry red dong that put even him to shame. She also knew how to use it.

He and Carla had double-teamed a certain young lady a year or so earlier. The poor girl walked funny for nearly a week afterwards but she had been in shear heaven getting that way.

*****

With Jerry gone with the vet and Jenny down at Carl's place checking out a horse, Maggie had an afternoon to herself. It felt strange. She didn't quite know what to do without the girls. A grin crossed her face and then she laughed, oh yes she did. She had a toy in her purse, a blanket in the back of the car, and she knew a great place to skinny dip.

A quick trip to the car for the toy and the blanket was the first order of business. She rolled the toy up in the blanket and tied it on behind her saddle. A few minutes later and she was on her way down toward the river.

There was a creek a mile or so up river that was wide and shallow. Across it was one of her favorite places to ride. She and Jerry were the only ones she ever saw over there. The high-strung horses the locals rode didn't seem to like the water. That was fine with Maggie, it gave her privacy.

Once she crossed the creek, She slid forward in the saddle pressing her sex against the base of the roping horn. Even at a walk the rock and rolling motion of the horse rubbed her Levi covered clit against the saddle horn deliciously. She sighed deeply and then shivered. She wondered what it would feel like without the Levis.

Quickly before she could change her mind, she pulled back on the reins and stepped off her horse. She slipped off her boots and then wiggled out of the tight jeans. She tossed the jeans across the back of the saddle and put her boots back on.

Naked from the waist down she remounted the horse. The smooth leather of the old saddle felt cool against her inner thighs and ass. Maggie kicked the horse into a walk and slid forward slowly. The curve of the saddle horn had a wide double stitched seam on the side toward her.

That seam rubbed nicely on her clit through her pants. Without the pants, the seam snuggled up in her slit and made her gasp as her clit made contact with the leather. She leaned back slightly and moaned softly as the seam massaged her clit with a slow rocking, rolling motion. Oh God, this was so much better.

By the time Maggie reached the next creek where she had seen the swimming hole, she had her shirt unbuttoned and was caressing and squeezing her breasts. She had already had three small orgasms and a fourth was building slowly.

She wished she had gotten the toy so she could have that inside her but it was probably best that she didn't. She could just see herself coming hard enough to fall off her horse and the horse bolting back to the barn with her jeans still across the back of the saddle. Talk about your embarrassing walks.

Maggie halted the horse and swung down out of the saddle. Her legs were a little wobbly for a few seconds as she tied the horse to a limb and then got the blanket off the saddle. She tossed her jeans on the ground close to the blanket and slipped off her shirt.

She loved being naked outdoors and always had. The sight of the bright pink toy made her shiver. She wanted to grab it and stuff it deep in her aching sex. With a sigh, she restrained herself. If she did that then she would come like mad and it would all be over to quickly.

Pacing, that was what she wanted and needed. The saddle had started it and the toy would finish it. She walked slowly down to the edge of the clear deep pool keeping an eye out for signs of anyone being around. She squatted by the water and ran her hand through it to test the temperature. It was surprisingly warm.

She hadn't seen anything to make her nervous, so she stood up and waded in. The water got cooler the deeper she went. By the time it was up to her waist, it was almost cold on her feet. There was not much if any current on this side of the pool and only a light ripple on the other.

Maggie pushed off and swam across until she felt the current on the other side. She turned and swam down stream a ways and then turned back toward where she had entered the creek. The cool water flowing over and around her breasts and bare body was sensuous and tantalizing.

The fluttering of her feet and legs caused the water to surge across her sex. The warm, cool, warm, cool feeling on her mound and outer lips caused her inner muscles to squeeze and release rhythmically. She felt so alive and sexy when she swam nude.

She was slightly winded by the time she stood up in the shallow water near where she had entered. She took a moment to look around again as she rung the water out of her long hair. It was beautiful here, peaceful and quiet. Maggie found herself smiling as she waded toward the bank and her blanket.

As she lay down on the blanket, she thought of asking her husband if they could get a place out in the country. Swimming was good exercise and swimming nude would give her and excellent tan. Not to mention keeping her horny all the time from being naked. The latter part of that might not be such a good idea though.

Laying flat on her back with her arms and legs spread wide, allowed the sun to kiss all of her body on one side. Maggie sighed as the suns heat warmed her deeply and dried her. By the time she started to perspire, she was almost asleep. A drop of sweat stinging her eye roused her.

A faint smile played at the corners of her mouth as she ran her hands slowly over her sweat slick body. The heat and her hands on her breasts made her whimper softly. Her nipples were as hard as pebbles and very sensitive as she brushed her palms across them. She had missed the heat of Texas and now she knew why.

Maggie continued to caress her breasts and nipples with one hand as the other explored its way down across her belly toward her mound. She barely grazed the bare skin on either side of the narrow racing strip and drew a hissing breath at the tingle in her sex.

Her mind jumped to the toy but she moved her fingers slowly over her outer lips, ignoring the impulse to get it yet. Her nails caused another hissing sound as they lightly raked the bare skin. Between that saddle horn and being naked outdoors, she was horny as hell.

The orgasms earlier had been small ripples and tweaks in her sex but the one she was building now was bigger, much bigger. She pinched a nipple as she dipped her middle finger between the folds of her pussy. Her hips lifted on their own and quivered as the finger brushed her swollen clit.

Her hips rose higher as she rolled the hard nub of her clit around slowly. The saddle horn had her super sensitive. She rolled her nipple at the same slow pace and shivered hard as the two feelings seemed to merge. Heat and pressure that had nothing to do with the sun pooled in her sex.

To hold the orgasm back, Maggie would lift the finger on her clit ever so often and let her hips drift slowly back to the blanket. Then she would touch her clit and they would slowly rise again. Her breathing was rapid and shallow and her hips were flexing by the time she reached for the pink toy.

She touched it to her slit and slowly eased it down until the tip touched her opening. She was going to come when it entered her pussy so she held it still teasing herself. She would press forward and then ease back. Her hips were ten inches off the blanket and quivering with anticipation.

"I thought I was the only one who came over here to fuck themselves silly," A female voice said suddenly.

Three things happened at once. Maggie dropped her hips, she tried to sit up to see who was there, and the toy slammed home in her pussy. The orgasm that followed had her balled up in the fetal position and seeing stars. She tried to pull the toy out of her grasping pussy but only got it half way out before she rammed it home forcefully. The orgasm jump up another notch.

"Oh hell yes, that is a barn burner isn't it," the female voice said. "My being here to watch is just making it that much more intense, isn't it?"

Maggie gasped for air as her stomach jerked hard enough to take her breathe away. Bright colors and flashes lit the inside of her eyelids as the pleasure spread throughout her body. The fact that she had been caught added a lot to an already massive orgasm.

"Maybe I should join you," the woman said as she climbed down off her horse. She was as naked as Maggie was. She smiled as she looked at the shiny wetness on the black leather of her English saddle. "From the look of this saddle I'm as ready as you were."

Maggie rolled over and opened her eyes. A tall redhead with large breasts was standing over her grinning. What held Maggie's attention was the long thick red dildo hanging down from a harness around the woman's hips.

With a loud moan, Maggie jerked the toy in her pussy almost all the way out and rammed it home several times. Her mind showed her a slow film of the woman fucking her with that large red dick as her orgasm took off to new heights.

"Do you eat pussy by any chance?" The woman asked with a hint of amusement in her voice. Maggie nodded and then shook her head and then nodded again.

"I'll take that to mean you have but not lately and you might again if the right woman comes along," the woman said with a deep chuckle. Maggie moaned long and loud in reply as she fucked herself with her toy.

The woman's hand dropped to the dildo in front of her and stroked it lovingly. "Oh I see, you're thinking about big red here fucking your brains out. That would be lovely, wouldn't it?"

Maggie moaned louder and nodded quickly, her hips jerking and jumping against the toy in her hand. In her mind, she wondered what it would be like to really be fucked after so long, being without. Maggie jumped as the woman cuddled up behind her on the blanket. The dildo was pressed tightly in the cleft of her ass.

"Just relax baby and let mama take over," the woman whispered as she caressed Maggie's breasts and kissed her neck.

Maggie had the toy jammed as deep as it would go and was fucking herself by flexing her hips. Now the long red dildo was rubbing in the crack of her ass as she did. The woman's hand on her breasts was gentle and knowing as were her lips, tongue, and teeth on Maggie's neck.

It was not long before Maggie gave in and surrendered to the feelings flooding her body. Her long string of orgasms was muted by the contact with someone else, someone who was adding fuel to the fire of her passion. It had been so very long.

Somewhere along the line, the toy had been replaced with the big red dildo. The woman had worked the head into Maggie's opening and now she was slowly working it in deeper. Maggie had lifted one knee to ease the slight pain from the large head and groaned as it slid in and out.

The woman still caressed her breasts and nibbled on her neck. Maggie shivered from time to time as feelings surged and ebbed. Her body was on fire with little flashes and twitches. Being made love to was so much better than doing it your self.

"I'm Mary Long," the woman whispered as she nibbled on Maggie's ear.

"Maggie Hatcher." Maggie replied between moans. The woman's hips were now pressed tightly against her ass, the dildo buried to the hilt.

"Ah, you're the wild and crazy Texas lady everyone is talking about. Good to meet you," Mary said as she flexed her hips firmly, moving the big rubber dick in and out sharply.

Maggie gasped at the sudden assault on her sex. It almost took her breath away. The slow gently entry of the dildo had been pure ecstasy. It had been so long since she had been this well filled and by someone other than herself. The big toy was only moving an inch or so but it felt wonderful.

"You have the two beautiful daughters," Mary said as she continued to fuck Maggie with short sharp thrusts of her hips. The base of the dildo was bouncing on her clit as she did. "Do they ever come over here with you?"

"My… my youngest… Jerry… does sometimes." Maggie got out through a rising red haze of pleasure. The big dick was touching places she had long forgotten.

"Does she masturbate like her beautiful mother?" Mary asked sharply as she pulled the toy dick out and then rammed it home forcefully.

"Oh God!" Maggie got out and then a massive orgasm washed her away to the land of surging energy and flashing electrical discharges.

Mary continued to fuck her hard and deep as her own orgasm loomed on the horizon. It wasn't long in coming, no pun intended.

*****

TxRad
TxRad
5,942 Followers
123456...8