Bare Bottom Resorts Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter nodded. "Come along. I like a walk after breakfast and we won't be disturbed at this hour. Not if we take the route to the wind pipes."

Without waiting for her consent, he got up and grabbed her wrist, pulling her along after him. He nodded at the other guests, smiled at the staff and had her on a trail in no time. Laura had to admire his efficiency, even if she resented being ushered out like a small child.

"I can walk on my own, you know."

She knew she shouldn't have said it the moment Peter turned around, his face showing all of his anger again.

"I'm sure you can. Just like spying, and lying. I know what you came here for. I was told to expect someone from headquarters. I merely assumed they would send a guy. Not a nicely rounded piece like you. Well, don't worry. You'll get the VIP treatment."

Peter turned again and followed the trail that went up and down the dunes. The early morning air was filled with a light haze, predicting a warm day later on. For now, the horizon was misted over and the tall grasses carried sparkling drops of dew. After a while, they reached part of the old forest, the firs gnarled and bent to the northeast from the perpetual wind from the sea. The air was cooler here and Laura felt her nipples tighten as the tiny hairs on her body stood up.

Still leading her by the wrist, Peter started telling her where to look as if he was conducting a pleasantly guided walk. He kept it up despite Laura's lack of response and he even managed to make her feel a bit rude for not answering. But she reminded herself he was still hauling her along. She was not having a pleasant walk.

Finally Peter stopped. They had reached the other side of the patch of forest and in front of them was a high dune, the top of which was crested with odd looking poles. Peter pointed to the steps that lead to the top.

"Go on, I want to show you the wind pipes."

He pushed Laura in front of him and let go of her wrist for the first time since they had left the main building. As she climbed the steps in front of him, Laura realized she hadn't seen any cottages on their way. That must be why he had been so confident they would not be disturbed.

Halfway up she realized something else. Letting her climb up in front of him, gave Peter the perfect opportunity to have another look at her. Laura imagined his eyes roaming her backside and she had to admit it was an exciting idea. She automatically straightened her spine and her hips developed a slightly broader sway as she moved her legs one after the other, giving him glimpses of the soft pink folds between.

At the top she turned to watch him take the last steps. His eyes met hers and she blushed. He had the same intense look on his face as the day before and she knew he knew she had enjoyed him watching her.

"See these pipes? Take a closer look at them. Go on."

Peter pointed ahead and Laura took a few steps. The top of the dune carried a row of tall slender pipes. They looked to be made of metal but all of them had holes and all were different in size. She smiled.

"They almost look like organ pipes."

"They are. The holes are made so they give off a certain tone when the wind is right. There's not enough wind right now, but in a few hours there should be. You can here the wind organ play properly then. For now, we can have our quiet conversation."

Laura cleared her throat.

"Yes, well. You were right. I am here to report on this resort to Bare Bottoms headquarters. I wanted to experience your place as a guest first. That's why I didn't say anything. I was planning on telling you tomorrow. I do need to see the books too." She shrugged. "I hadn't planned on getting involved with you."

Peter looked at her with a closed expression on his face and Laura felt compelled to go on.

"I know I should have stopped you, or said something. I'm sorry. But..."

Laura felt the blood rush to her face. She was not going to say he had made her so damned horny she had forgotten the whole world except him. She was definitely not going to admit that. She clamped her mouth shut and lifted her chin.

"You think you could? Have stopped me, I mean?" Peter's voice was faintly mocking but he smiled at her in amusement. "But yes, you should have said something. So ... I think I'm entitled to a bit of compensation, don't you?"

Laura knew he was setting her up but she was at a loss how. She need not have worried as she found out soon enough. With a few swift movements Peter had her arms behind her back. One hand held hers but the other was free to explore her body. Laura bit her lip but she knew she was fighting a lost battle. He had been good the other day and he was now too. It took him only minutes to arouse her, fondling her breasts, sucking her nipples and caressing the softness between her legs.

"Spread your legs. Do it, wider."

Laura did as she was told. She was already aching for his touch, hoping he would fuck her properly this time instead of merely bringing her off with his fingers. She tried to tell him she wanted to touch him too, but he shut her up. Said she had been silent yesterday, so she could be silent now as well.

She tried telling herself it was ridiculous to be so slavish, but she was unable to stop from doing as she was told. The rewards the other day had been too good to dismiss them today. With a sigh she complied, willing him to touch her, fill her with his hard cock.

His fingers spread her open and she felt the head of his staff nudge her. There was no need to say anything else. She moved her body, eager to take him inside and she made a small sound when he filled her to capacity, stretching her around him.

Soon they were moving in unison, his cock pumping faster and faster. Laura felt the tension building in her belly, all feeling was concentrating between her legs and before long she moaned uncontrollably. Her hips jerked and she heard herself cry out when her body clenched in a series of contractions. Her orgasm took a firm grip on Peter's cock and she felt him come too.

She rested her head against his chest, no longer caring if he had been bossing her around. Perhaps he had wanted to punish her, but the result was fine by her. Laura smiled and kissed the skin beneath her lips, rubbing her cheek against the white curls that covered the tanned skin.

Peter let go of her hands and lifted her face to kiss her on the mouth. Smiling down at her without the anger she had seen earlier.

"That is a nice way to start paying back." He grinned as she widened her eyes. "You'll find out soon enough."

He refused to say more and Laura gave up after half an hour. It was obvious Peter was not going to tell her what else he had in mind. With a lift of her shoulders she decided to enjoy his company as much as she could. She would have to leave again in another day, so she merely asked him to show her the books next morning. After that, she just let him take over for the rest of the day too.

Day 3

The financial state of affairs is very sound. The bookkeeping is in competent hands and the use of modern equipment ensures an efficient administration.

Laura grinned as she signed off. The report was on its way to headquarters. The glowing review would make sure Peter could continue leading his beloved resort in the midst of the beautiful national park. Still smiling she turned around to look at the men at her back.

Peter eyed her with amusement. He had told her how much he appreciated her last sentence. Her evaluation was spot on as far as he was concerned and he offered her a last sample before she had to check out on her way to the next resort.

Laura didn't mind. The man who kept the books for Peter had turned out to be a hunk of a guy who had been terribly good with handling a vibrator. Modern equipment indeed. And his administration had been efficient. Laura had lost count after three orgasms in the first half-hour.

Please take the time to give your opinion on this story. Vote, leave a public comment or send feedback. All three is fine too. Your view is very much appreciated.

12