Bare Bottom Resorts Ch. 15

Story Info
An odd experience at Bare Bottoms Resorts: Bulging Mounds
1.4k words
4.07
21.4k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All right, it was a job and as long as I got a paycheck I was happy. It said something about auditing some resorts somewhere, and I really never noticed the significance of the "Bare Bottom" on the job application so I didn't get too worked up. Yeah, okay, I was pretty hung over when I filled out the application or I'd have been a bit more interested.

It was hard getting the letters in those tiny boxes, but damn I needed a job, any job, so I grabbed the pencil, pen, whatever and filled them in. I need the job so I could pay the alimony to the ex-wife who divorced me because I didn't have a job, how's that for a logical justice system. Anyway, I managed to get the job... big whup.

Later, when I did sober up, I looked at the brochure and well, damn. I spent the next hour in the bathroom stroking my cock while looking at the resort pictures. Damn, now I wish I didn't sleep through the video they played at my job interview. Anyway, after shooting my load for the fourth time, I got packed and headed off to: Bare Bottom Resorts: Bulging Mounds.

Well, sounded like there'd be a lot of hills, so I grabbed my hiking boots, and well, I wouldn't need a lot of clothes. On my way to the airport, I stopped by the bookstore and picked up some material so I could hone up on my audit skills. I grabbed "The Idiot's Guide to Audits" and a "Tits & Slits" magazine, stuffed them in my carry on and I was off.

Strange thing, as the plane was coming in on final approach we flew over the resort and I saw no bulging mounds, no hills, no valleys, just flat, flat terrain. It wasn't until after we landed, I got my bag and I saw the shuttle to the resort that I finally understood the Bulging Mounds. Turns out this was one of Bare Bottom Resorts special theme parks, the weight loss clinic.

Now I have always appreciated a curvy woman, cushiony breasts, a bit of bounce in her step. Being a big guy myself, I'm hip to the concept of big beautiful woman, yeah. But damn, the ladies and guys I saw climbing onto the shuttle gave an entirely new meaning to big... Big? No that's BIG.

I do have to admit, the bus was comfortable to ride in, I mean those seats were nice and wide and I didn't have to pull in my shoulders to fit though the door. Fuck, do you think I got hired for this gig because of my size? Even worse does all this mean there is no buffet dinner?

Well, by the time I got checked in I was fucking pissed and I knew I was going to do one motherfucker of an audit on this place. In spite of my bitter disappointment I was able to avoid tipping my hand. Much to my chagrin, I seemed to fit in with this 2,3,4 & 5X crowd.

The first morning there I mistook breakfast for a condiment, so I was the last to arrive at our morning sightseeing hike. I teamed up with Annette who was as clueless with a compass as I was. We headed out into a pasture and nearly three minutes later we had to take a break. There was what looked like a swimming pool, so we headed over.

The pool was empty, but there were some towels, so we spread them out and sat down on the concrete catching our breath. It was quiet and relaxing so I grabbed another towel, folded it into a pillow and leaned back, resting my head on it. After a few minutes I noticed Annette standing over me holding a snorkel.

It took a few moments for me to understand what was happening. First I was looking up at her, pretty face with a chin that blended nicely into her neck, wondrously large breasts with huge nipples, a stomach, well let's just say the skin looked smooth and soft, but then she handed me the snorkel.

"But there's no water in the pool," were the last words I spoke before the single most outrageous and incredible sexual experience I ever experienced.

Her shadow fell over me as she straddled my face and lowered herself upon me. Immediately I pushed my tongue into her pussy, tasting her as the juices began to flow down my face. I slowly worked my way up to her clit, running my tongue around it and then letting it slip between my lips where I lightly pinched it and sucked on it.

Still holding onto the snorkel I was a bit confused until she began moving herself back and forth, grinding herself onto my face. I continued working my tongue on her clit, occasionally slipping down to her pussy, but now as she pushed against me, her large labia and her thighs pressed so close to me that I was soon gasping for breath. She was just coming for the first time when I figured it out.

We continued on as she enjoyed two more orgasms. By then I worked out a system: I used my tongue on her clit and pussy, then would turn my head and use the snorkel to breathe. It was an incredible thing to feel her body respond as she climaxed, all that mass of flesh in earth-shattering convulsion and all.

After she the third time she came, I continued breathing through the snorkel as she caught her breath and regained her composure. She then climbed off of me and turned her attention to my cock. Sucking the entire under average length into her mouth, she began bobbing her head up and down on me while massaging my balls with her hand.

The suction on my cock was so intense I could feel my ass lifting up off the towel beneath me and the sensation was so pleasurable that I was ready to come almost immediately. I tried to hold off, to make it last longer, but it all felt so wonderful that in just seconds I simply let go and came, spurting my cum into her mouth. I looked down at her as she let my cock fall from her mouth, smiled and then swallowed.

"There you go, that's just some more calories you will need to burn off," came a loud voice. I quickly sat up and spotted our weight coach standing in the field, arms crossed, long cock dangling nearly to his knees.

"Oh hi coach," I called out, "we got lost."

"Well at least you did some physical activity while waiting to be found. Now get up and let's head back to the gym. The rest of our guests are waiting for us."

We walked into the gym, where we were surrounded by mound after mound of bulging flesh as the guests lined up for the weigh in. As it turned out, it was a ritual we repeated daily for the three weeks we were there. Yes, I said three weeks. I contacted the Bare Bottom Resort administrators and told them if they wanted an audit, they'd have to wait for me to complete the stay.

Yeah, I was ready to rip the resort a new one when I arrived that first day, but finally, when I had finished the stay I told the people there who I was and what I was doing. Oddly they welcomed my audit and, except for a few miscellaneous bribes involving food, found the books in order. They didn't even overestimate their numbers when reporting on the weight lost during their sessions.

Before I left I was called into a room where I was presented with very revealing photos of how I looked at the start of my stay. They didn't try to get me to change the audit, rather they threatened that if I started to gain any weight back they'd release the photos. They also handed me another packet of photos with instructions not to look at them until I got back home.

Anyway, I was very curious about the photos, so curious I couldn't wait. At the airport I snuck into the restroom and opened them. Wow, it was the after photos of Annette, which were so hot I had to jack off right there in the restroom. Yeah, I'd remember her, why after the first week or so we got rid of the snorkel and by the end of the session we'd figured out fifty seven more positions our new, lighter bodies could handle.

Wait a minute, what if she kneeled over like this and I... damn, I've got to find her, I figured out the elusive position 58. I'll have to file this report tomorrow.