Bare It or Dare It

Story Info
Alexis Glick and Friends put a twist on Truth or Dare.
8.4k words
4.1
47.4k
16
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,203 Followers

The camera came up and sitting in a huge pit was Alexis Glick and she looked amazing dressed in a two piece chocolate brown knit outfit. The top was a turtleneck and it hugged her medium sized tits wonderfully. As the camera panned back we got a glimpse of her shapely legs. The skirt ended at mid thigh and below the knee was a pair of black boots. She flashed her infectious smile and the crew all got a hard on. Tossing her sexy burnished copper hair to one side she turned to the camera; "Good Morning ladies and Gentlemen, I'm Alexis Glick and for the next two hours we will be informing you and hopefully entertaining you, I'm sure we will have fun here and hope you find it entertaining too.

We are here in our specially constructed "Passion Pit" as some call it. Our huge couch and comfortable throw rugs and pillows are for our guests comfort and we will be striking up a fire in our fireplace to keep us all warm, but for some reason I don't think we will be chilly. Let me introduce our team and guests, here also from FNN Business are Cheryl Casone. As she walked it the camera panned her sexy body focusing on her large breasts, bubble butt, shapely legs and that gorgeous head of blonde hair. She flashed Alexis a huge smile and they hugged, their breasts brushed against one another and their nipples popped up instantly as they both knew what was going to happen soon.

"Welcome Cheryl so how have you been?" Alexis took in the beauty before her, she was wearing a satin royal blue blouse that seemed two sizes too small as her huge tits threatened to burst free. As Cheryl spoke Alexis' eyes traveled down looking at her long gorgeous legs that were barely covered by a short black leather skirt. As Cheryl spoke her legs moved back and forth causing the skirt to rise even higher and Alexis caught a glimpse of her black lacy panties. On her feet were a pair of open toed black high heels that showed her painted red toenails and Alexis took a deep breath and focused on what Cheryl was saying.

"That's great Cheryl, now for our next guest, also from the FNN Business family; let's give a welcome to Liz Claman. As she came in even the crew let out a moan, the tall redhead looked fabulous, dressed in an emerald green wrap-around dress that accented her red hair and gorgeous body. It clung to every part of her sexy body, her tits were large, even bigger then Cheryl's and her tiny waist made them look even larger. Her hips flared out nicely and her rounded butt was made for fucking. Her legs were also encased in dark green hose and they were very, very long and looked amazing. To finish it off her feet were in a pair of green high heeled shoes that made her look even taller.

She smiled and the entire room lit up as she tossed her long red hair from side to side as she gave first Cheryl a peck and then Alexis a kiss right on the lips. The kiss lasted a little longer then Alexis expected, but was pleasantly surprised when her tongue came out and quickly darted back in. Her green eyes sparkled as she sat in the pit between the two other gorgeous women.

"So Alexis, where are the men for our little game? Don't get me wrong I wouldn't mind spending a couple of hours with the two of you, but what I need today is a good fuck!"

Alexis was shocked by what Liz said, but knew she was right; "Ah, well lets bring them on, we have Cody Willard, Shepard Smith and a real special guest Samuel Joseph Wurzelbacher, better known as "Joe the Plumber"

The three women stood as all three men walked in together and all were dressed to the nines. They were all in dark tailored suits and ties and the three women were itching to get at the men. One thing all three women noticed when the men arrived was that they were all sporting hard-ons when they all walked in.

When they sat, they sat boy, girl, boy, girl and the women were once again drawn to their bulges so Alexis began; "So guys I see you are loaded and ready to get started right?"

Shepard laughed; "Well Alexis, we all thought it would be a laugh to come in with our cocks out, but decided on getting them hard and showing you lovely women what we had in store for you."

Liz licked her full red glossy lips and placing her long slim fingers directly over Joe's cock stoked it slowly; "Well Joe, I surely love your plumbing, I believe I have a serious leak that I think needs plugging." Squeezing his cock even harder; "Do you think you can have a look see and tell me if you can plug it?"

With that she uncrossed her legs and slowly parted them.

Joe's eyes nearly popped out of his head as her bare thighs were already shiny from her leaking pussy, her bare thighs were white as the driven snow and looked and inviting, especially with her green stockings and matching green garter belt.

Alexis tried to get the room under control; "Alright Liz, that will have to wait. We are here for our inaugural show of Bare it or Dare it. Is everyone ready to begin?"

Everyone chimed in; "Hell ya, let's get started!"

"Alright everyone a short review of the rules so our audience will be aware of how our game is played. On the table in front of you are four stacks of cards, two pink and two blue. Can you guess which are for whom? Well as you know the blue are for the gentlemen and the pink are for the ladies. By roll of the die each person rolls and if it's even you pick up a pink Bare It card, pink if you are a lady rolling the die. If you roll an odd number you pick up a pink Dare It card. The person reads the card and must do what the card says, if the person the card is directed to can answer a question, on any subject by the die roller, that person is exempt from following the instructions on the card. We play in clockwise direction and the game ends either at the end of the two hours or when everyone is satisfied, if you know what I mean. Everyone ready, any questions?"

Joe the plumber spoke up; "Well I believe I'm at a disadvantage here, all of you are college graduates and if any questions are geared towards what was learned in college, I'm fucked, so to speak."

Liz laughed, hopefully I'm the one who will be fucked, but I see what you mean, but on the other hand we know nothing about plumbing and the women here know little or nothing about sports, so I believe we're on even ground here."

He threw his arms up; "Fair enough, I never thought of it that way, okay let's get started."

The seating was as such, there was Alexis Glick, to her left was Cody Willard, then Liz Claman, Joe the Plumber, Cheryl Casone, and to Alexis' right was Shepard Smith.

Okay seeing I'm the host I'll go first."

Alexis rolled the die and it was a four' "Mmmmm, a four, that's a Bare It card." Picking up the pink Bare It card she read it and smiled; "Okay here we go, the player to your right has to take off all his clothes from the waist up, Mmmmm, I guess that's you Shep!"

"Wait, wait, what's my question?"

Alexis smiled; "Alright Shep, who was the 13th president of the United States?"

He looked at her; Are you serious, okay here we go, but first you have to have the answer for your question!"

She laughed; "Millard Filmore, okay stud start stripping!"

Standing he slipped out of his jacket, pulled off his tie and slowly unbuttoned his shirt. Pulling the tails out of his pants he let the shirt slip off his arms and to the couch.

The women sucked in their breath when they saw his rippling washboard stomach and stiff well muscled pecs.

Cody picked up the die and rolled it and came up with a three, picking up the blue Dare It card he read it and smiled; "The person to your right, Alexis, nibble, kiss and suck on the neck on the player to your right, Shepard. You may use your hands anywhere on his body that is exposed, but he cannot touch you whatsoever, you have one minute. Ready for your question Alexis?"

She nodded and licked her red glossy lips.

"Okay, here's an easy one, who was the first president of the U.S.?"

Alexis bit her lower lip and laughed out loud; "Okay, it was Abraham Lincoln!"

"Ehhh, wrong, George Washington, as if you didn't know that, okay go to it Alexis!"

"I thought for sure I had it right!" She scooted over to Shep and placing her hand on his tight stomach began to caress it lightly. Leaning forward her soft flowing dark red hair brushed against his shoulder and she let out a tiny shiver. Her lips sucked lightly at the nape of his neck, her tongue came out and left a wet trail from his neck to his earlobe. She caught the lobe in her lips and tugged at it lightly as her tongue slipped out and ran around his ear canal. Her hands were busy; one on his back and the other traveled across his strong chest, down to his belly and came to rest on the huge bulge in his tented pants. Closing her tiny hand around the thick shaft she sucked in her breath realizing just how big his cock was. Her light brown eyes shot open wide and whispered to the other women; OH ladies, we are in for a treat later, if we are lucky. His cock is huge and I can't wait to see it out in the open."

She went back to nibbling and Cody yelled out; "Time's up Alexis, down girl."

She sat back, her breathing was labored and her eyes were sparkling with lust.

Liz picked up the die and rolled it and came up a two; "Great a "Bare it card!" Picking it up she read it aloud; "Ah this is even better than Shepard's, the person to your right, Cody that's you. Strip from the waist down!"

Cody let out a nervous laugh, "Okay Liz, what's my question?"

She thought for a second; "Okay Cody, what is the main ingredient in Tiramisu?"

He let out a relieved sigh, "That's easy, cream!"

"Sorry Cody, the answer is coffee, cream is the binding ingredient, but coffee is what makes the taste what it is. Okay stud, STRIP!"

Cody turned red and kicked off his shoes. Liz tried to help him with his socks and he shook his finger back and forth as to say no, no.

She backed off and he hopped around as his socks came off. Slow as a stripper he undid his belt, unhooked his pants and drew the zipper down. Letting go the pants puddled around his ankles and he kicked them away. His cock now pushed against his jockey shorts as he hooked his thumbs in the waistband and lowered them in one quick motion. His cock slapped against his belly and there were three pairs of surprised eyes staring at his odd shaped cock. It was rather small, no more then five, possibly six inches, but extremely thick, without exaggerating it had to be as thick around as his wrist, the size of a soda can. The women knew it wasn't going to bottom out in them, but it would surely spread them out and without a doubt rub their clits and their pussies to new heights.

After sitting down, every time he clamped his cock between his legs, it popped up and slapped against his belly, both Liz and Cheryl could not take their eyes off of it and felt their pussies start to moisten watching that thick cock bounce around like a charmed snake.

It was Joe's turn and rolled the die and it came up a six. All the men yelled; "Yes! Hoping to see some female skin now, picking up the blue Bare It card his eyes popped out of his head. "Okay here it is ladies, "WILD CARD! Your choice, have all ladies in the game remove one piece of clothing of your choice!"

Shep gave Joe the high five; "Way to go Joe, choose your question wisely!"

Joe was grinning ear to ear; "Okay ladies, here's your question, what is another name for a pipe wrench?

They all shook their head noting they didn't know. Joe turned to the guys and said; "Tell them guys and they both replied; Monkey wrench!"

"Right guys, alright gals, now for the fun part!" He scanned the three ladies and looking at Cheryl next to him said alright Cheryl, you first, let me see I think I want you to remove that tight leather skirt. I've been wondering what was under it and now I guess I'll find out."

Cheryl stuck her tongue out at Joe and stood as she reached around and slowly lowered the zipper all three men held their breath. She wiggled her hips back and forth, just like a stripper bent over at the waist pointing her gorgeous ass at the men and very slowly lowered her skirt. Her black lace covered ass came into view and as the skirt hit the floor she tugged up on her panties causing her pussy to show even more through the damp lace material. As she stood she was beet red she casually sat back down crossed leg next to Joe and Shep.

Joe licked his lips; Nice Cheryl, real nice. Okay I guess Alexis you'll be next, Mmmmm let me see, well might as well make it a matched set. Why don't you take off your skirt also?"

She stood and tossed her dark red hair to one side and quickly hooking her fingers in the elastic waistband of her skirt quickly removed them and sat back down.

The guys hardly got a glimpse of her white panties, but there was a noticeable wet spot where her pussy was leaking. She crossed her legs hiding her damp pussy.

Joe now looked over at the nervous Liz; the gorgeous redhead was wearing a dress. "Mmmmm the dress or the shoes, which do I want off first?"

Liz smiled at him and pleaded; "The shoes please, the shoes!"

"Naw Liz I think I want that dress off and lying on the floor with the other two skirts. It wouldn't be fair that they are missing their skirts and you still have yours on."

She licked her full red lips and standing before the group untied her belt and the dress went slack on her tight body. Reaching inside she untied another belt and the dress came apart and when she dropped her arms to her sides the dress slid off and catching it in her hands tossed it aside. She looked incredible dressed in all green lingerie, matching green lace panties, bra, garter belt, stockings and shoes. It contrasted remarkable against her ivory skin and flaming red hair. Fine strands of red hair were poking through her tight panties which like the other two women; a defined wet spot was apparent and quickly growing.

With a huge smile on her face she sat down, turning to Joe she said; "Just you wait Joe, pay backs are a bitch!"

It was Cheryl's turn to roll and picking up the die she tossed it and it came up five. She had a sly smile on her face when she read the Dare It card; "Oh my I got a good one, it says any lady, including the reader can straddle the least dressed man and do a lap dance on him for one minute. The guy can use his hands on the woman, but not under her clothes. Mmmmm, I think I'll give this one to you Liz"

Liz stood and walked over to Cody.

Cheryl spoke up; "Hey Liz, don't you want your question?"

Liz let out a sarcastic laugh; "Are you kidding, no way!" With that she straddled Cody's bare thighs and began working her damp crotch against his straining cock.

His hands came up and began squeezing her full ass cheeks spreading them and releasing them, crushing her harder against his soda can size cock. His mouth came down on hers and they exchanged spit as they kissed violently.

Shepard chimed in; "Alright, alright you two your minute is up!"

Liz broke the kiss and she was breathing hard, her face was flushed and when she looked down at Cody's stiff cock it was leaking pre-cum. She kissed it tenderly and as she pulled away a string of his cum clung to her lips. Everyone watched this and the sexual tension in the room just jumped ten degrees.

"Shep spoke again; "Okay, my turn, my turn." He threw the die and it came up two. He smiled and picked up the blue Bare It card, reading it he smiled' Okay gals, here it is! Pick two ladies and one had to loose two pieces of clothing and the other three, it's up to them, but the one loosing only two must give the other woman a kiss on the pussy until she shutters."

The three ladies squirmed in their seat as Shep surveyed the women, from all indications Alexis and Cheryl had the most clothes on.

"I need a clarification before I decide the two women. Do shoes count as a pair or individual?

There was a murmur in the group and Alexis spoke up: "Both shoes, sock and stockings count as a pair, not individual, okay?"

Everyone agreed.

"Okay if that's the rule, I pick Cheryl and Alexis. Who's want two to take off and who wants three?"

The two women whispered to themselves and both came up blushing, Alexis again spoke up, I'll loose three, I always wanted to see Cheryl's blonde head between my thighs."

Shep broke in; "Oh one other thing I forgot to read on the card. After the two women decide read this, the card drawer now picks the clothing to be lost!"

"Not fair, not fair;" both women chimed in.

Cheryl started; "Hey Shep where is our question?"

He thought for a second; "Who won the Stanley Cup in June of 2008?"

"Alexis smiled she knew the answer, but said nothing she wanted to feel Cheryl's lips on her pussy.

Cheryl shook her head; "What the hell is a Stanley Cup?"

Shep said; "The championship cup for the winner of the National Hockey League!"

"Okay Shep, you win, who takes off what;" Alexis said smiling.

"Mmmmm let me see. Well if Cheryl's going to be kissing your pussy, you might as well take off those panties; they seem a little damp anyways. Also take off your boots and blouse. Cheryl, as for you I've waited far too long, I've always wanted to see those huge tits of yours, loose the blouse and bra!"

Both women began taking off their blouses. Alexis tugged hers over her head and dropped it to the floor, her cupcake sized tits strained to leap from her brown lace demi bra.

Cheryl was a little more theatrical in her stripping. Swaying her shoulders back and forth she slowly unbuttoned her blouse and the huge tits threatened to pop up out of her large satin bra. Once open she shook her shoulders and the blouse slipped off her shoulders and hit the floor. She tried to unhook her bra and Alexis came over to her' Here let me help you."

Alexis with sure fingers popped open the bra and sliding her straps off her shoulders ran her hands around Cheryl's sides and cupped her huge tits and giving them a slight squeeze drew the cups off of her huge swaying tits.

Everyone let out a gasp as they stared at the two mountains of flesh. They stood high on her chest, especially for breasts so large. The tips had little, if any aureoles, but they were crowned with very long, over an inch long, bright pink nipples. They began to darken and stiffen and point out even farther as the cool air hit them. Having Alexis squeeze them didn't hurt either. She stood there in black lacy panties and high heels shoes, she looked amazing.

"Alright guys and gals, quit staring. I believe Alexis has some more to take off don't you?"

Alexis smiled; "Well Cheryl seeing I helped you, I think you should help me. You will be kissing it, so you should be the one baring it, don't you think?"

Cheryl had a wide grin on her face and didn't say a word, but slowly slipped to her knees and crawled over to Alexis and placing her hands on her hips drew her down to the couch. Cheryl's panties were on the verge of bursting; her tight compact ass was dying to escape from them. She picked up one of Alexis' feet and tugged down the zipper on the side of the boot, her eyes were glued on Alexis's, and there was a twinkling in them. Sliding the boot off her slender leg she ran her hand slowly up her leg and her knuckles ran across Alexis' dripping panties. Sliding her hand down the other leg she found the zipper and off came the other boot. Once again she slid her hand up her gorgeous leg and as she came in contact with her panties, Alexis lifted her ass off the couch and Cheryl gripped the waistband of her panties and drew them slowly down Alexis' constantly shifting legs. Placing the damp panties to her nose she inhaled their sweet scent. Turning to Cody, she tossed them to him.

Cody wrapped them around his stiff cock and slowly slid them up and down his shaft as his eyes were glued to the two women across from him.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,203 Followers