Bare It or Dare It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

Cheryl's lips followed her hands slowly up her thighs and when she got to Alex's cunt her thumbs parted the tight lipped pussy, which was surrounded by a sparse amount of pubic hair. Lowering her head she let out her hot breath on her pussy and placed her full red lips directly over Alex's clit. Kissing the erect bud her tongue slipped out and ran the length of her pussy drawing out a glob of her sweet nectar.

Alexis let out a groan and dug her fingers in Cheryl's long blonde hair and shook Her eyes rolled back and let out a long groan, her eyes shot open when Shepard blurted out; "Okay Cheryl stop!"

"No, no Cheryl, you can't stop!"

Shep chimed in; "Sorry Alexis, but the card said to make you shutter, not cum. Come on, come on Alexis, your turn!"

"Alex glared at Shep; "You just wait Shep, you'll get yours. Oh fuck I was so close to cumming, fuck I can't concentrate. Wait give me a sec, okay!" she blew out a deep breath; "Second round, it gets a little more active, can you believe it? No more dice and no questions to stop the act. Oh by the way Shep, the Detroit Red Wings won the Stanley Cup last year."

Cheryl gave her a friendly slap; you knew it and didn't say?"

"Are you kidding, I wanted you licking my pussy for so long, I couldn't pass up the opportunity."

"Don't worry Alex; I'm not done with you yet."

"Alright here goes round two, as before I go first, but this time I pick up one of each card, ready?"

Everyone nodded their approval.

Alex picked up the Dare It and the Bare It card and read them to herself. Scanning the group she focused on Joe. "Well, well, I guess it's time for Joe to loose some clothes, it says the guy across from you, that's you Joe, strip down to your underwear, but have the woman to your right take them off while rubbing up against you. You may touch her, but not under her clothes. I guess that's you Liz, have fun.

Liz stood looking very tall in her lingerie, stocking and high heels. She slid her hands along his chest and slid his jacket off. Pulling off his tie she worked on his shirt buttons and as it came off she sucked in her breath. She was surprised just how muscular Joe was. She leaned forward and licked his nipples that were sticking out from his well formed pecs.

His hands traveled along her slender back and cupped her petite ass and this produced a tiny moan from her lips. She looked up at him, those dark green eyes were captivating and rising up their lips met and he pulled her against him, her breath escaped her lungs as he crushed her slender frame to him bulky frame, her full firm tits threatened to pop from her lacy bra.

Pulling away she popped open his pants and kneeling down before him pulled off his shoes and socks. Looking up she pulled his zipper down and his pants floated down around his ankles. As she pulled them off, his cock managed to slip through the opening on his boxers and a drop of pre-cum that was hanging from his cockhead painted her left cheek. When she felt this she turned her lead and with one quick movement drove merely all eight inches of his fat cock down her throat. Pulling back his cock was covered in her saliva. She went for it a second time and Alexis jumped in.

"Alright Liz, it doesn't say anything about a blowjob, now sit back and Joe, put that monster away!"

Everyone laughed and he turned four shades of red as he struggled to put his cock back in his shorts and flopped back down on the couch.

"Alright, great job Liz, now for the Dare if there is a bare cock, CODY, the two women on either side of him, get him nice and hard suck on his balls and lick his shaft. DO NOT suck it or let him cum!"

Cody looked at Liz and Alex; "Aw come on that's not fair!"

Alex let out a short laugh; "Huh, now you'll see how I felt. I was nearly there, but Shep stopped me. I think this game is set up to get everyone near the edge, but not over. Once that happened I think all hell will break loose, or at least I hope it will. Come on Liz, let's get started.

Both ladies, Alex in bra and high heels and Liz in her lingerie and heels got on the floor and began kissing their way up Cody's hairy legs. They parted willingly and his thick cock stood up like a huge fat flagpole. One redhead and one chestnut redhead converged on his bloated nuts and he was in heaven when he felt both warm mouths draw his nuts into their mouth. Tongues wormed out and lapped away at the base of his cock. The cameraman got a great close-up and they both looked up at Cody and the camera, green eyes and sparkling hazel eyes locked in on his eyes and he nearly lost it.

They pulled away not wanting him to cum. After about ten seconds they resumed their oral ministrations, with each of them licking one side of his cock. Working their way upwards they met at the seeping head and their two wet tongues met and exchanged back and forth the tiny pearl cream that they stole from his cockhead.

Cody's head rolled back and forth as he arched his back and suddenly without notice they pulled away and sat back down.

Cody's thick cock swayed back and forth and jumped and bobbed at the loss of the two warm mouths. It was shiny, covered with their warm saliva and he nearly went mad. "Oh fuck Alex; please don't leave me this way, please let me cum!"

She giggled and said; "Sorry Cody, just following what the card said. Now you know how I feel, I was close to cumming too before Cheryl stopped. Maybe you'll get lucky, it's your turn."

With his cock covered in saliva, bobbing and swaying from her belly he picked up one of each of the blue cards and read them aloud; "The lady to the left of you, that's you Liz, take off ALL of your underwear, once you have done that take off one article of clothing on the person to the left of you. Oh, oh, that's you Joe; I guess you'll be the first guy naked! Come on Liz, stand up and I'll help you."

Liz stood up on wobbly legs and kicked her high heels off, as she reached for her bra clasps she felt Cody's hands on her garter belt unhooking her stockings, once undone he unclipped it and tossed it on the growing pile of clothes on the floor. Sliding his hands up her long shapely legs he caught the tops of her green stockings and slowly drew them down her legs. As he did this he made sure to rake his nails against her white columns of flesh.

She let out a tiny moan and dropped her bra to the pile. Placing her hands on his shoulders, she lifted one foot at a time allowing Cody to slip the silky material off her legs. Standing up she tossed her mane of red hair back, running her fingers through it she looked the guys in the eye and smiled as they took in her gorgeous figure. Her alabaster breasts were dotted with freckles and the aureole was nearly non-existent, just two large pink crowns atop her large breasts, the nipple was a bright pink and stood up proud and stiff. She hooked her fingers in the waistband of her panties and taking a deep breath started taking them off.

Cody spoke up, "Liz, let me do that for you, I want to be the first to see that gorgeous patch of red hair, it is red right?"

She slapped him playfully; "I guess you'll find out soon enough huh? Go ahead take them off, but do it slowly please."

He sniffed her heady aroma and pulled on the waistband and they slid off her ample hips. The crotch area refused to part with their prize, but finally they snapped back and followed down her legs. Once again he drug his nails down her legs causing her to let out a low moan again.

Stepping out of them she stood before the group, the first totally naked.

Cody's eyes were plastered at the red patch above her pussy, other then that her pussy was totally bare and the lips were a bright pink and very shiny from the excitement she was experiencing.

Turning away from Cody she stood before Joe and motioned for him to stand. When he stood she slipped to her knees and she did just as Cody had done to her. His boxers fought coming free from his erect cock and once clear it sprung upwards and slapped her on the chin, painting her lips with his pre-cum. She licked her lips and leaned forward to take his cock into her mouth.

Joe held his breath as he felt her tongue on his cockhead, suddenly Cody blurted out; "Sorry Liz, please take your seat, that wasn't part of the task.

Both Liz and Joe protested but the rest of the group agreed with Cody. "Sorry you two, but join the crowd half of us are now sitting on pins and needles waiting to cum."

Cody started again; "Okay group, here's the Dare It card. Oh Joe, it's your lucky day. The man with the least clothes on, lick to orgasm the ladies with the most clothes on."

Liz was out and Cheryl and Alexis looked at each other. Cheryl smiled; "That's me, that's me, I have my shoes and panties on, Alex only has her bra on. Come on stud, come here and lick me, oh fuck I'm so fucking hot, just the touch of your tongue and I'll shoot off!"

Joe sitting next to Cheryl slipped in between her legs and looking up past her huge swaying tits and gazing into her lust filled bright blue eyes licked once through the panties. "I hope you last longer then that, I want to taste your sweet cream, but want to savor it. I've never been a fan of fast food!"

Everyone laughed and Cheryl let out a loud groan when he pulled the gusset of her panties to one side. Her pussy was a swap just anticipating being eaten. Starting at the bottom Joe took one slow swipe up her pussy and when he reached the top, his tongue was covered in her juices. Slipping it into his mouth he drank it down and slipping back out repeated this several times.

Cheryl crushed his head between her thighs and held his head in place with her tiny hands.

He now began stabbing away and sucking on her clit and that did it. Just like she said, it triggered a orgasm very quick and she fell back against the couch and as she came down from her orgasm, released Joe from her vise like hold she had on him with her thighs.

Lifting up everyone saw the mess she left on his face. He licked his lips and grabbing her black panties pulled them off; "I don't think these are doing you any good any longer, might as well lose them."

She kicked off her shoes saying; "Hell might as well loose these too, now Liz and I are in the same boat."

Joe tossed Cheryl's panties aside and took his seat, a shit eating grin on his face as the group gave him a round of applause."

Liz looking fantastic reached over to pick up her two cards, her large firm tits barely moved and all the guys followed her movements.

"Okay guys, get ready. It says the guy with the most clothes on, strip naked and slide your cock in and out of the mouth of the woman with the most clothes on, but only two times.

Cody jumped up, that's me, that's me!"

Shep said; "How do you figure? You have a jacket, shirt and tie on. I have my shoes, socks, pants and boxers on. I win, sorry Cody!"

Alexis smiled and began laughing; I guess I get to taste some cock seeing I have my bra on."

Cheryl blurted out; "That's not fair, Joe took off my panties and I took off my shoes, it should be me I had more clothes left."

Alexis smiled; "That's the key word Cheryl, HAD!"

Shep was already up taking off his pants, shoes and socks. Turning to Alexis he licked his lips; "Do you want to do the honor of showing America my cock?"

She looked up at him with those gorgeous hazel eyes and just nodded. Slipping to the edge of the seat she hooked her slim fingers in the boxers, her eyes went wide when she saw the growing club in his shorts. Slipping them free his HUGE cock bounced up and down in front of Alexis. Licking her lips she ran her tongue around the huge head; "OH MY GOD Shep, it's mammoth, I'm going to enjoy this!"

Liz spoke up; "Remember Alexis, only twice!"

"Yeah, yeah I know!"

She ran her tongue around the head and opening her mouth slowly slipped her mouth over the huge shaft, it was still growing now over ten inches. Her mouth worked lower and lower, she felt it against the back of her throat. She slowly drew it back out, swirling her tongue around it as she pulled it out.

Shepard wrapped his fingers in her soft locks and she smiled up at him. Licking the pre-cum from the hole she wrapped her soft lips around his shaft and once again with painstakingly ease, went down, down, down on his cock until once again it was imbedded in her throat. Holding it there until she couldn't breathe any longer she pulled it out of her throat and slowly slipped it from her mouth.

Shep let out a loud groan knowing if she did that one or two more times he would be cumming all over her.

She sat back on her haunches and laughed out loud; "Here we go Liz, another one in the group at wits ends going crazy, at the brink of cumming and held back.

She got up and sat back down next to Shep, who playfully slapped her ass just before settling down; "Oh so you like spanking butts, huh? Well maybe later we can do it a little more!"

Liz spoke up, "alright, alright you two time for the Dare It card, hell the Bare It card was great, can't wait to read the Dare It card, here it is..... Oh My! It says the holder of this card, that's me, if naked can climb upon any male member of the game and ride his cock until one and only one cums. If the holder of this card does not want to participate it can be handed over to the first lady to my right that would be you Alexis. Mmmmm, let me think, well first of all I AM going to keep the card, now I have to decide which of these three cocks I want in my pussy. Mmmmm I think it will be Joe. I like his cock; it's big, nice and big, but not huge like Shep's or as fat as a beer can like Cody's. Don't get me wrong I do want and will try like hell to try them both out before the show is over, but I like to start off slow."

Turning to Joe she smiled; "Joe, don't get me wrong your cock is not small by any means, but I ..."

"Don't worry about it Liz, I understand and anyone can see I'm the smallest here, so why don't you quit talking and come over here and climb aboard!"

"Thanks, I didn't know how to get out of that!" With that said she swung her leg over his, seeing he was seated next to her and reaching back gripped his large cock and swiping it back and forth, lodged it in the dripping opening she slowly lowered her hips and inch after inch slipped into her belly.

Joe wrapped his arms around her and gripping her ass began lifting and lowering her on his cock. Their lips met and she crushed her large tits against his hairy chest.

All of a sudden all hell broke loose. Shep reached over and pulled Alexis over on top of him and she let out a loud groan as his huge cock penetrated her tight cunt. She tried to slow his deep penetration of her, but when he reached around popping open her bra and latching his lips on her fat dark nipples she went crazy.

"God yes Shep fuck me, oh shit I just go berserk when my nipples are sucked and played with, oh fuck, oh fuck, shit, shit, yes deeper oh Shep I'm going to cum!"

She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply and groaned into his mouth as she started cumming.

Besides the two of them Cheryl helped Cody remove the rest of his clothes and as soon as he was naked she lay back on the couch and pulled him down to her prone body. Wrapping her long slender legs around his waist she guided his very fat cock into her dripping pussy. She let out a groan when he entered her. She thought he was going to split her in two and whispered in his ear to please take it slow.

He did what she asked and just wiggled his hips around rubbing his cock against her clit causing her to get even wetter and more excited. Pushing forward another inch went in and he paused allowing her to get accustomed to his girth. Lowering his mouth Cody caught one of her nipples between his lips, rolling it around in his mouth and sucking harder, Cheryl really wanted more, pulling his hips downwards more and more of his cock split her in two. He was now buried in her and he held it there until she was ready. She began wiggling around giving him the green light to begin fucking her and he did not disappoint. He began sliding in and out, in and out, picking up the pace and soon both were fucking hard, their bodies slapping hard against one another.

The entire room was filled with skin slapping against skin as all three couples were fucking wildly now. One by one they started cumming and the ladies let out loud groans as they came and felt their partner's cumming in their unprotected pussies. The room was filled with moaning and groaning and soon they were silent except for the sound of heavy breathing.

The six of them soon uncoupled and cuddled against one another and held each other until they got their strength back.

Four of them, Alexis, Cody, Liz and Shep slid to the floor and paired off. Cheryl slid over to Joe on the couch and took his cum covered cock in between her full red lips and sucked on it lazily, caressing it more lovingly then sexual, but that didn't last long. Soon Joe's cock began to come to life and Cheryl was no longer caressing it, but sucking it like a cock hungry bitch in heat. She lapped away at it and took it in deep and pulling it out, swiped it back and forth across her cheek and lips. Joe slid around and finding her cum filled slit started finger fucking her. This was starting to really get to her, pulling her mouth off his cock she flung her leg over his strong thighs, gripping his saliva covered cock she slid it back and forth covering it with the cum that was already there. Wiggling her hips Joe slid into her with ease. Cheryl leaned forward feeding him her firm hard nippled tits.

Joe lapped away at her stiff nipples and once covered with spit he stopped and started sucking on them hard. This drove Cheryl crazy and started bouncing harder and harder on his cock, she moaned and groaned; "Oh yes Joe, fuck my pussy, oh fuck you feel so fucking good in my cunt. Oh shit, oh shit, suck them, suck them harder, oh fuck I wish you could eat them up, I love your mouth, oh fuck meeeeeee, fuck me hard, oh yes Joe, plow my pussy, yes, yes I'm cummingggggggggggg!!!!!!"

Cheryl collapsed again Joe, sweat dripping from her body, she slid against his sweat covered chest trying desperately to regain her breath, she was panting wildly, hyperventilating as she clung to his muscular chest, planting tiny kisses on his bald head.

On the floor below them Alexis strained to get Cody's fat cock into her mouth, while Shepard lay on his side lifting one of Liz's long slender legs and scooting in began licking at her cum filled pussy. Her red hair was matted down and she squeezed his head between her thighs and more cum oozed out and he licked it up, along with the new juices she was quickly supplying Shep.

Liz groaned as she slipped around and drove his cock down her throat, surprisingly strength coursed through her body as she rolled over and now on top, she ground her red bush down on his face.

Shep sucked greedily at her pussy and slipped up and started finger fucking both her pussy and asshole.

This drove Liz crazy as she lifted off his cock and arching her back, ground her gorgeous body down on his fabulous mouth.

Next to them Cody sitting on his haunches captured up all of Alexis's burnished coppery hair in his hands and guided her mouth up and down on his super thick cock. He nearly came when she stopped briefly and looked up into his eyes, her hazel eyes sparkled and she tried her best to smile with that huge cock buried in her mouth.

Letting go of her hair he leaned forward, in doing this he slid even deeper into her mouth, but at the same time his large hands slid down her sexy tapered back, down to her compact ass. He found her asshole first, tickling around the puckered hole he quickly dipped into her star hole and pulling out slid even lower finding her cum dripping hole. He started finger fucking her cunt, the squishing sounds drove him wild as he plunged now three fingers into her pussy.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers