Bare It or Dare It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

Alexis was moaning wildly as he fucked her pussy. She sucked so hard, it nearly brought a tear to his eyes. His hips bucked faster and faster driving his huge cock deeper into her mouth.

Sitting up once again Cody gripped her face in his hands and began sucking her mouth like a hot wet cunt. Not being able to take any more of her sucking, he pulled roughly out of her mouth, it make a popping sound. Reaching down he grabbed her hips and yanking her down he now hovered over her prone body. Throwing her slender shapely legs over his shoulders he leaned in and without giving her any noticed drove his fat cock into her dripping cunt. Normally something that fat entering her body would have torn her in two, but with all of the cum already in there and all the hot fingering Cody had inflicted on her pussy, Alexis was able to take it with little, if any problem. In fact she arched her back, taking him in even deeper then she realized. She wrapped her slender legs around his neck and urged him on even more.

Their mouths met and they fought for supremacy, driving their tongue back and forth into each other's mouths.

Cody was slamming harder and harder into her body and she matched him thrust for thrust as their hot sweaty bodies slapped against one another.

Alexis let out a loud scream when Cody latched his mouth over one of her stiff nipples and bit down. Both of them clawed at each other like animals as they both rushed to an explosive climax. They both started cumming, Cody filled her womb with his cum and she dropped her legs from around his body and just laid there shaking as she came and nearly passed out.

As they lay there both of them watched as Shepard and Liz continue to fuck. Unlike herself and Cody they were still fucking at a slow romantic pace. Liz with her long shapely legs scissored them back and forth as she rode Shep's cock. Her long red hair danced about her shoulders and back as she rolled her hips sending his cock in and out of her cum filled pussy.

Shep smiled up at her; "My god Liz, you look absolutely gorgeous riding my cock. Your hair, your full firm tits, your flat belly, god you're driving me insane. I could lie here and look at you forever."

She smiled down at him, her hands resting on his hairy chest as she picked up the pace somewhat, her breathing was becoming a little more labored as she looked down at their coupled bodies. She loved watching his cock sliding in and out of her pussy. Each time it slipped out, it was covered with white clumps of her cum and the cum from Joe who had fucked her earlier.

Shep reached up and began playing with her swaying tits; he thumbed her straining nipples as she picked up the pace even more.

"Oh Shep, I love having my tits played with, suck them, please, please suck them!"

As Liz bounced up and down faster and faster on his cock, Shep rose up and captured one of her swaying tits between his lips cupping the large breast in his palm he sucked on it and she moaned louder and began to shake. Her head tossed around her gorgeous red hair flailed around as she neared an orgasm. Her green eyes rolled back in her head and letting out a low guttural moan bit her lower lip, drawing blood, she let out a long quiet breath, coming all over his cock.

Liz continued to ride his cock, but a lot slower, her muscles tightened and he could feel his cum rushing from his bloated nuts and sucking even harder on her nipple, began shooting his creamy load in her still spasming pussy.

When she felt this, it triggered another tiny orgasm. Collapsing against him she kissed him tenderly, running her long slim fingers through his hair as he lazily sucked on her rigid nub.

Besides them Alexis looked at Cody; "I guess there ARE different ways to fuck, huh? You and I fucked like two hungry animals while Liz and Shep produce the same results, but doing it tenderly and romantically, right?"

Cody smiled as he pushed a stray lock of hair from her face; "Well Alexis, I guess we can go another round trying it that way if you would like?"

She laughed out loud; "You horny fucker, don't you ever get enough?"

"No, not really, so what do you say, want to go again?"

"Later Cody, later, for now that's all from the six of us. We hope you enjoyed watching as much as we enjoyed doing it, so until later I'm Alexis Glick saying good afternoon, stay tuned for FNN coverage of the NFL playoffs."

Turning back to Cody she gave him a big kiss; "Okay stud, now I'm ready. How about starting off slow and romantic, we'll go from there okay?"

He let out a sexy chuckle and she let out a scream as the screen went to black.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers