Bareback

Story Info
An adventurous couple go for a ride.
1.9k words
3.76
30k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...A little something 'different'...

The sun is perfect, the clouds are talking, the sky is colorful; a beautiful picture for us to play in. We make our way up to the ranch and order up some horses to ride. The ranch hand goes to get our query and leaves us in wait.

Leaning up against the outer stable, you spark up a Newport. Very 'smart' considering all the hay that nature's breath has blown around. I laugh, then spark up myself. Maybe we'll be done before the hand's return. Maybe not. I seize my chance. Step right up in between your legs and stare directly into your eyes. You spit out mist in half humor, showing me glorious ivory. You smile cause you know what's coming.

I quickly drag on my cig, then plant a long deep on along those lips. Our passion is hot. Intense. Good. You fail to notice me slide my hand into my pocket, remove what I had hidden, then slide it down your jeans. Your hands try to grab mine, but you are unable to over power it. Our lips remained locked. Feeling around, I see that you are wearing the panties I asked you to put on. Good, you're an obedient one. I slide my fingers down them and finger your clit. Your arms lose interest. They grab my cock instead. Making your clit nice and wet, she's ready. The object slides in gracefully. You heave in surprise and push me off. Our lips part and lustful hot steam jets out our mouths in unison. And with perfect timing, our handler has returned with two impressive specimens.

I pull you to my side so that you are unable to sneak behind the handler and remove that cold object I just inserted in you. If you desire, you'll have to do it in plain sight. Struggling with my grip, again you fail to notice my free hand slide slide into my other pocket.

"Two of our best stallions for the loving couple" the handler presents.

I fiddle in my pocket.

"Good choice, too" he continues.

"Though, some of our mares would be a smoother ride, I reckon."

I find what I seek.

"Thanks for that" I answer with a smirk.

"We like to really feel the wind in our faces."

I flick the switch.

"Ohhh!!" you find yourself crying out suddenly feeling a pulsating hum burn in your pelvis.

I quickly command the situation with a smile.

"She's just very excited to be riding one of these on this fine day" I respond, noticing from the corner of my eye, you having that look of now knowing my full intention.

After a bit more small talk and watching you wince and twitch, the handler finally leaves us to mount. I insisted. Cool, it gave us time to finish our smokes away from the strewn hay. First I assist you as you begin to protest riding such a beast with another beast riding you. Lifting you onto your mount, there's one last thing that I needed to do. I slide my hand beneath your shirt and slide off your bra. You put up very little resistance. You're pretty much compliant to anything I do to you now. Sliding the hanging bra strap out from your short sleeve, we both smile. I insist this would be a memorable ride. Your twisted smile lets me know that you comply. Mounting my stallion, we're off.

Immediately, the additional trotting sends shock waves up your body. It literally takes all your control not to drench this poor animal that's now the unwitting instrument of your orgasmic torture. Treking through the clear plains, I try to take the lead and direct us into rougher terrain. I stay close within range of the remote in my pocket and turn it up a notch. Hearing your moans of ecstasy dominate the quiet open plains is intoxicating. All of your body weight crushing down on your muff. Your clit's on fire. Your pussy contracts, clinches, throbs unbelievably. The vibrating egg just pounds your insides. You are breathless. As much as you want it out, you want it in. You want dick. I am mesmerized by your massive breasts bouncing and swaying with every trot. Every bounce add more punishing pressure to your puss.

"Next time, use nipple clamps..." I make a mental note.

I up the tempo. I trot my horse faster and naturally, yours wants to keep up. Trotting, bucking, bouncing. It's almost too much. Your pants are soaked and getting drenched. We ride onward looking for a proper spot to stop. I glance back and see you barely holding on, leaning forward denying me the site of your milk jugs and engorged nipples. Fuck it. I crank it up all the way. You scream. Loud. Uncontrollably, you rock in place vigorously. Bringing about countless spasms. Then it hits you. Because of the panties you wear, the egg stays inside of you, still turned on, still on the highest setting, vibrating your vagina into oblivion.

Your arms weaken, your legs buckle. You lean lifelessly off to one side as your horse slows his trot to a strut. Sliding off the horse, you flop onto the grass with gush splashing from in between your legs, almost comical. You struggle to get the egg out, but you are trembling far too much and your hands lack the strength or dexterity to undo a simple button. You squirm. I enjoy. I suppose this spot would have to do.

I calmly tie the stallions to a nearby tree and pull out the blankets. No rush. Just seeing you writhe is pleasure enough. You crawl onto the blanket and plop flat on your back. Your boobies bounce. You helplessly watch me undress. My enlarged penis greeting you. In full salute. His tip already drooling anticipating the grand meal to cum. Crawling up beside you, I begin to remove your clothing. You breath rapidly, loudly. Off your shirt goes, I fight the urge to devour your breasts. Your jeans are finally slid off. They drip with lust. Cold breezy air assault your flaming crotch. You instinctively reach for snatch to remove the vibrating egg, but you can't. Your lips are swelled shut into plump pink luscious cushions.

"Enough, get it out, p-p-please" you struggle out.

"m'kay" I only say.

I smile cause you didn't say how...

Lifting your legs into the sky and spreading them to the four winds, I greet the most amazing cunt I've ever laid my eyes on. I immediately dive in. Lick lashing, digging, searching for clit. You squirm as you feel the entire width of my tongue. My jewel punishing your plump passage. Still warm, still wet from the ride earlier. I can feel the vibrations bounce off my tongue. I dig deeper, getting wetter, warmer. Lliterally. I begin probing the tender areas with my fingers. You let out a scream. Finding the vulnerable clit, I lick even more vigorously. Your juices struggle through your swelling, meeting my taste. My hunger intensifies.

I drop your bare legs down and spread them as wide as they could. You wince, surprised yourself as how wide they can go. You protest.

"You s-s-said y you was-s-s gonna take it out..." you force from your lips.

"Not yet"

Rock hard, I enter you. Forcefully plowing a passage. You scream, digging your talons into my flesh. Trying to stop me. Knowing you want it. Bad. Enjoying every second of it. Deep inside I go. Deeper still the madly pulsating egg is buried. I trust. Over and over. Harder and faster. Feeling the egg's sensation on my engorged tip works me into a frenzy. I pummel that poor pussy. Clinching, tightening, maddening. You lose track of reality. The world spins. Just as you can no longer cum any more, you manage to let out another climax, then another, followed by another still. Bare bodies grinding. Gyrating. Grunting. Light fades from your eyes. Your ears ring. I still pound away. Your body goes limp inviting me to take full advantage. Though you going unconscious isn't exactly planned, I prefer you to experience every second of bliss. Still, I drive ever onward going for mine. And that is a long road ahead.

Minutes pass like hours. You struggle to catch your breath. No energy left to even speak. Your eyes cross and roll up into your head behind semi closed lids. I adjust my cock ever slightly so that the vibrations are directly hitting your g spot. I know I found it cause your eyes explode open with intensity. You feel me heaving. Growing still. Pulsating, throbbing. Pussy being torn asunder. Battery going dead. The entire area sings with the sounds of me entering you. Drenching all around us. Faster, harder, deeper. Finally, I gush filling you immensely. Your back arches finding yet another orgasm. You never felt such a load. It just may escape your hung open mouth. Your body falls limp. Both of us breathing heavily. I caress your sweaty face with my nose, then kiss it ever gently with a simple peck.

I pull out. Gallons pour out onto the soiled blanket. I can only imagine the sort of bush that would sprout from our seed. You still struggle to talk while breathing.

"It's still in me, it's still on..."

"So sorry, baby... it's really wedged in their now"

Struggling to lift your head from its prone position, you're just in time to see me primed and ready. At that instint, thick fingers enter your battered bush. Your back arches again. You feel each individual finger. Each individual finger feels your rapid pulse. Digging, probing, searching. You can't believe you feel yet another climax building. Incredible. Passage completely lubed, all enters you with ease even with it being so swollen. You can't believe after all of that, you're now being fisted, and loving it.

Moans fill the countryside again. Egg just barely out of reach. Maybe I need to go deeper still. You scream with carnal passion. I switch gears. Fingers now dance along your sex spot. You quiver. More juices shoot from within. I thumb your clit to accommodate for any discomfort.

"I guess it's stuck in there"

"no" you cry out.

I increase the pressure on your spot. I know exactly what I'm doing. Listening to you build, you let out a scream that dwarfs all previous. I pull out. Jests of cum follow, and with it the egg. Shooting out and into the distance, tumbling into the grass and weeds beyond.

"That cost me 50 bucks!" I joke.

You just lay there staring up into sky lost in a cum comma. I lay beside you. Looking at passing clouds, watching the blue grow dim, your body still twitches. I hold you in my arms. Your shoulders are rubbed. Neck is massaged. All for my woman for being a good sport. The horses watch patiently from their posts. Night comes as the air blankets out sweaty bare bodies.

"What time do we need to be back?" you ask talking into my chest, now finding your voice.

"Uh, um, I think we're late" I realize.

You laugh.

"Think they're looking for us?"

"I think they already know what we're doing out here anyway."

We both laugh and stare into the sunset.

"You riding back?" I add.

"No fucking way!"

LOL