Bareback In My Fertile Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,182 Followers

"Bill. Let's not go to fast tonight. OK. I don't want to rush into something I'm not ready for. I had a nice time tonight. Let's just kiss and call it a night."

"OK. I don't want to rush you either. I'll let you set the pace. I had a great time tonight and I want to go out again. Can we do that?"

"Of course we can. Let's just go slow and have some fun. I'll see you at the gym. We can talk there."

"OK. Good night and thanks for a wonderful evening."

He turns a gets in his car. She unlocks the door and goes in. She leans against the door and takes a deep breath. She thinks she handled the evening well. He isn't Mr. Right, but just a nice guy. She isn't ready to jump in the sack with him. Maybe later. She will go out with him again and see how things go.

They go out three more times. She decides it's time to see how he is in the sack. She sees him at the gym.

"Hi Bill. If you're free Saturday night how about I make dinner for you. You're probably ready for some home cooking."

"Great idea. I haven't had a home cooked meal in years. Is 7 OK?"

"That will work."

"OK, I'll bring some wine. White or Red?"

"I was going to make a pot roast. Red will work."

She smiles and walks away. She suspects he is half hard.

Bill watches her walk away. He checks her ass out. 'Can't wait to get my hands on that ass. She is one hot looking woman. She should be about ready to get laid.' His cock is half hard thinking about her.

Saturday morning Sarah goes shopping for tonights dinner. She gets all the food item and goes to the drug department. She picks up a packet of condoms. She feels slightly embarrassed in the checkout line, but survives. She goes home and puts the condoms on her nightstand. She calls Jill.

"Put the coffee pot on. Big news tonight."

"OK. Bye."

"OK, what's the big news?"

"I'm going go fuck Bill tonight. I invited him to dinner."

"Holy shit. This is a big step for you. How long has it been?"

"Too long. I'm ready to see if everything still works, and I'm as nervous as a cat in a room full of rocking chairs."

"I"m not surprised. Did you get some condoms?"

"Hell yes. I am not getting knocked up. That's the last thing I need."

"Are you in love or is this just a friend with benefits?"

"He's a nice guy, but there is no spark there. I just want to feel like a woman again. It's been way too long."

"I want a full report on him. I want all the dirty little details."

"You are so bad. It's a good thing you're my friend. I would smack you."

"We can have coffee Sunday. You can tell me how it went."

"OK, I gotta run now. I need to do some prep."

*********************

It's 5:30 pm. Bill is due ate 7. Sarah starts getting ready. She runs a bubble bath. She lays back planning her evening. She decides she is going to blow his doors off. She gets out and dries off. She goes in the bedroom and picks out her attire for the evening. She stands in front of the full length mirror doing an inventory. Hair done. Pussy and legs shaved. Perfume on. Light makeup and barefoot with red toenail polish. She likes what she sees. She picks up the white nightie she selected. It's almost transparent. She pulls it on and looks in the mirror. She can see her nipples and a hint of her pussy lips. It just covers her ass. She suspects Bill will have a hardon in less than one minute. He will know for sure he is going to get laid.

She putters around in the kitchen getting everything ready. Promptly at 7 the door bell rings. She walks to the door, takes a deep breath and opens it. Bill's eyes bug out.

"Hi, Bill. Come in please. Dinner is almost ready."

"Holy shit, Sarah. You are amazing. So beautiful."

"Do you like my outfit. I picked it our just for you."

"One word. 'Hot'."

"Why thank you. That's a nice compliment. You look nice too. Come in the living room and I'll pour us a glass of wine."

She parks him on the sofa and slowly walks away. She can feel his eyes on her ass. She wiggles it just a little extra for him. She opens his wine and pours two glasses. She carries them in and puts them on the coffee table. He can't take his eyes off her. She gets on her knees beside him and sit on his lap. She hands him his glass of wine. They clink their glasses.

"To a fun evening."

"Yes. A fun evening."

She tries to chat with him but he can't concentrate on what she is saying. She decides to relieve the tension. She gets off his lap and puts their wine glasses on the table.

"You seem tense. Let me fix that for you. Then we can eat dinner."

She drops to her knees in front of him. She reaches up and pulls his shirt out and off. She rakes her nails down his chest. She unfastens his pants.

"Help me. These are in the way."

He lifts his hips and she pulls them down and off.

"That's better, isn't it. Now I can see all of you."

She takes his cock in her hand and checks it out. It's looks a little over 6 inches. About average. It should do fine. She leans forward and kisses. Bill is speechless. She takes the head in her mouth and licks around the crown. He groans and his head falls back.

"Has it been a while since you had a blow job, baby."

"Way too long."

"Let me fix that for you. You just sit there and relax. I'll take care of you."

She licks her way up and down it. She gets it nice and wet and takes is down her throat. Bill moans and thrusts up. She stays on it till she needs to breathe.

"How's that baby. Is that good. I want it to be really good for you."

"You're amazing, Sarah. Truly amazing."

She throats him again and caresses his balls. She feels it swell and his cum squirts in her mouth. She easily swallows it.

"Now we can relax and have a nice dinner. Come with me."

They have a nice dinner. They drink one more glass of wine and she leads him to her bedroom. She notices his cock is half hard.

"Lay down there and relax. I'm about to take you to heaven."

She stands by the bed and takes off her nightgown. She puts her hands behind her head and gently sways her breast for him. His cock comes to full hard. She goes to the night stand and gets out a condom. She gets on the bed and straddles his thighs. She rolls the condom on his cock and moves up over his cock. She puts his cock against her pussy lips and slowly lowers taking it in. Bill gasps and thrusts up in her. She pushes down and her clit his his pelvis bone.

"Oh god, Sarah. You feel so good on my cock. Your pussy is amazing."

She smiles and pulls up a little. She tightens her muscles and drops on him. He clit hits his bone again. She grinds on his bone a little. She doesn't want him to cum before she does. She grinds more and brings herself right to the edge of cumming. Bill is moaning and groaning.

"Cum with me, baby. I'm ready for it. Let's cum together."

"Yes. Now. I'm there. Make me cum."

She pulls up and gives him a hard squeeze. She drops and grinds on her clit. The both cry out and cum together.

"mmmm. Yes. Yes. Cumming on your cock. Yes.'

"Oh fuck. Yes. Yes. So good in your pussy. So fucking good."

She rolls off him and snuggles to his side. She caresses his chest. He holds her close. His mind is blown.

"Damn, Sarah. That's the best I ever had. You are really something."

"That was really nice, Bill. It's been a while for me. I feel like a woman again."

She pulls his condom off and drops it in the waste basket. She gets up and goes to the bathroom. She comes back with a wet washcloth and a towel. She cleans his cock up and gives it a kiss.

"There, all nice and clean."

They cuddle for a while. She sits up and pats him on the chest.

"You need to go now. I don't want my neighbors to see you leave in the morning."

"I understand. I don't want to cause you any trouble."

She gets up and puts on her robe. She leads him to the living room and helps him get dressed.

She gives him a hug and kiss.

"Thanks for a nice evening, Bill. Now get your butt outta here. I'll see you at the gym Monday."

"Good night, Sarah. Thank you for a nice evening too. You're wonderful."

She closes the door and goes in her bedroom. She lays down and thinks the evening over.

'Nice guy, but no spark. Maybe a friend with benefits. Not a dynamo in bed, but adequate. No screaming orgasm. Just a nice one. I'll see how I feel in the morning.'

She pulls the covers up over herself and goes to sleep.

**********************

The next morning Sarah is having a cup of coffee and some toast. Her phone rings.

'Hi Jill."

"I'm drinking coffee and eating some toast."

"OK, see you in 10 minutes."

Eight minutes later her door bell rings. Sarah lets her in.

"Good morning Miss Hot pants. I want a full report. How did it go?"

"I should have made a video for you. Then you could see all the details."

"Oh yes. I would like that."

"I decided to burn him down. I wore a little see through number. I thought his eyes would pop out onto the floor. He was really tense so I blew him first. We ate a naked dinner and went to my bedroom."

"Oh wow. A naked dinner. That's really hot."

"Yeah, he really liked it. I think he hasn't had any for a while. Sorta like me."

"It has been a while for you. Will was the last one, right?"

"I got on top so he wouldn't cum too soon. I got us both off at the same time. He really not a hot lover and not really hung either. Just an average guy."

"You going to see him again?"

"I don't know, maybe. He wasn't much better than my vibrator. I know he will want a rematch. I might just date around a little instead. I'll let him down easy. I don't want to hurt him."

"You should get plenty of offers with your hot new body."

"The guys are looking at me now. I'm sure I will. I'm not in a real big hurry. I still have a bad taste in my mouth with all the shit about Will."

"Yeah, I understand that. Don't rush into anything."

"Oh shit, I almost forgot. Eric got wounded and is coming home. He didn't go into a lot of detail but he will be OK."

"Wow. I'm glad he's all right. I can't wait to see him again. He's such a nice kid."

"I know. I'm really excited to see him again. I need to call Will and tell him."

**************************

Eric is a Marine Corp sniper. He is set up in a room on the third floor of an abandoned hotel. He is sitting behind a table about 8 feet from a window. His sand bags are set up on the table. He and his spotter are watching the street below. It's a known area full of insurgents. He has orders to shoot anyone with a weapon. There is a three man squad in the first floor covering him.

He watches a van pull up to a building about 200 yards down the street. Two men get out. One has an RPG and the other has a AK. He takes aim at the one with the RPG. He holds on center mass and squeezes off one round. The guys drops like a sack of potatoes. The other guy ducks behind the door of the van. He is peeking through the door window. He racks another round, squeezes off another shot and watches the guys head explode..

One of the guys below hollers at him.

"Let's pull out. Our ride is here."

They pick up all of their gear and go down stairs. Eric steps out the door and he takes a round in his ankle. He falls down and one of his buddies helps him into the Bradley. They speed away. His buddy ties his foot off and they head back to the compound.

'It must have been a sniper that got you. The area was clear when we came in. It's a good thing he can't shoot. You would be dead."

"Yeah, lucky me. I get a free ticket home."

He is taken to an aid station. The stabilize him and he is in an ambulance headed for the airport. They tell him he is going home without a foot.

**************************

The seat belt sign comes on and he buckles in for the landing at LAX. His Mom said she would be waiting at the luggage claim. The plane lands and he grabs his small bag from the overhead bin. He exits the plane and goes looking for his Mom. He doesn't see her anywhere. He gets his luggage and waits. He hears a voice behind him.

"Hi Marine. How about a date."

He turns and sees her.

"Mom?"

When he left for his deployment his Mom was a happy round housewife. She is wearing a denim mini skirt and a t shirt.

"Hi baby. It's the new me. I wondered if you would recognize me."

He grabs her and hugs her.

"I'm home, Mom. No more war."

"I'm so glad. I really missed you. I worried everyday that you might not come home."

"Where's Dad?"

"In hell, I hope."

"You're divorced?"

"Yep. That bastard was cheating on me. He was screwing is secretary. I take some of the blame. I let myself go. I gained a lot of weight. I guess he wasn't into fat ladies. I ran his ass off and took him to the cleaners. I got the house, alimony and health insurance."

"Wow. This is really a surprise. Is he doing OK?"

"I suppose. I don't have much contact with him. I did tell him you were due home. You should call him. He'll want to see you."

"I will, Mom. He is still my father even though he couldn't keep it in his pants."

"It's ok now, though. There wasn't much to keep us together after the last time you left. We woke up and saw we had just grown apart. There was no 'us' anymore. That happens a lot when the kids all leave home. I think they call it empty nest syndrome."

"Yeah, I've heard of that. I guess you not telling me is ok. Nothing would have been different."

"I thought about telling you, but I didn't want you to worry about me. I figured you had enough on your mind trying to stay alive."

"You really look different. You did a makeover. And for the better I might add. You really look terrific."

"Thank you, baby. It took a lot of work. I had a great trainer at the gym."

"It must be nice having lots of hot studs at the gym after you."

"Sorta. A lot of hot losers after me. Most just wanted a quick roll in the hay. There were a couple of nice ones, but there was no spark. I think all the good ones are taken."

He grabs his luggage and they make their way to her car. She watches him walk on his blade.

"How are you doing with the blade?

"It's ok. I've gotten used to it. I get around fine.

********************

"Great coffee. I remember you made the best this side of the Mississippi."

"Thanks. Just for that you get your favorite meal tonight. If I remember correctly it was my cheeseburger and fries with chocolate ice cream for dessert."

"That's it, Mom. You make the best cheeseburger in the world. Mine never taste as good as yours even though I put the same stuff on it."

She gets out two frying pans and pours in some oil. While it heats she make up two burger patties. She puts them in the frying pan. She gets out two potatoes. She peels them and slices one. She drops the slices in the hot oil. She starts slicing the next one in the pan. It slips from her hand. She tries to catch it and hits the the pan handle. It flips and the hot oil hits both of her hands. She screams. Eric jumps had grabs her. He puts her hands under the cold water tap.

"Keep you hands in that water."

He grabs a big bowl and some ice from the fridge. He puts the ice in the bowl and runs some water in it. He puts her hands in the ice water.

"Damn. Damn. You need to go to the hospital."

He turns off all the burners.

"Keep you hands in that. I'll help you to the car."

He holds the bowl and they walk to the car. Tears are running down her cheeks. He speeds to the ER.

**********************

"How's the pain, Mom. Do you need some more meds?

"Not now, baby. I'm ok. Isn't this just great. You get home and I burn my hands. I'm helpless."

"Don't you worry, Mom. I'm here. I'll take care of you. You're my favorite Mom."

"I know you will."

"This should be an interesting few weeks. I have to do everything for you."

"She blushes.

"I was thinking about that on the way home. I used to wipe your butt and now you get to wipe mine."

"It's a pretty nice looking butt, too."

He decides to tease her a little more.

"Your showers should be fun too, Mom.

"Will you stop."

"The bad part is you get to eat my cooking. I hope you like toast. That's about all I know how to make."

"I'll tell you how to cook and you'll do it. That should work."

"Teamwork, huh?"

"Speaking of bathroom. I need to pee. Let the fun begin."

The both laugh.

They walk into the bathroom. He unfastens her pant and pulls them down. He pulls her panties down and she sits.

"Do you want me to wait outside or can I watch."

"You rotten kid. Stop making me laugh."

"I'm going to see you naked a lot. You might as well get used to it."

"I know. But I don't have to like it."

"Let's get you into a dress. It will make all of this a lot easier."

He pulls her pants and panties off her legs. She stands up and her blots her pussy dry. The go in the bedroom and she picks out a dress. He takes her blouse and bra off.

"Wow, Mom, You're hot. All that work in the gym paid off."

"Thank you. Now, just put my damn dress on me. No smart remarks."

He pulls the dress down over shoulders and adjusts it. He buttons the back up. He is surprised by his cock. It's half hard just from looking at her. He knows he shouldn't be having this reaction to his naked mother, but she is super hot.

"There. All better now."

She just looks at him.

"Why don't you lay down for a while, Mom. Take a nap and then we can do dinner."

He gets her to lie down and goes into the living room. He clicks on the TV. He is thinking about when he gives her a shower. His cock stirs thinking about washing her pussy and breasts. He hopes he can control his cock.

Eric falls asleep and two hours later Sarah wakes him.

"Hey, Marine. Let's fix some dinner.

He gets ups, pats her on the butt and they go in the kitchen. She tells him how to prepare dinner. The sit at the table and he feeds her.

"I feel so helpless. Here you are, a big tough Marine feeding your poor helpless mother."

"I'm feeding you and I'm glad to do it. You did for me for years and years. It's the least I can do. You did for me because you loved me and I'm doing for you for the same reason. Just relax and let me do it."

"I love you, Eric. I'm so lucky to have a son like you."

"I am wonderful, aren't I."

"Will you stop, you silly.

Sarah goes in the living room and he selects her favorite show. Eric cleans up the kitchen and joins her.

"What are we watching? Some chick flick."

"Yes. You have to spoil me. I get to watch whatever I want."

She scoots over close to him and he puts his arm around her shoulder. She lays her head on his shoulder.

"mmmm. This feels good. It's been a long time since I snuggled next to a man."

"I have lots of snuggles for you Mom. I love you."

She smiles and snuggles closer.

"I don't want you to move, but I need a pain pill. My hands are hurting a little."

He gets her pain pills and a glass of water. He pops the pill in her mouth and holds the glass to her lips.

"Let that pill take effect and I'll give you a shower. It will be the best shower you've had in years."

"You are such a rotten kid, teasing me like this."

"I am rotten. I can't deny it."

"You just remember. I'm your mother."

"I'll try, Mom. I'll try. I want to change your bandages first."

He gets the salve and bandages. He gently changes them.

"There ya go, Mom. How did I do?"

"Pretty good for the first time."

"I've done stuff like this before when some of my buddies got zapped. They taught us how to do first aid. Burns and bullet holes. I never though it would come in handy after I got out."

"It must be hard to see your buddies get hurt."

"It really is. We get really tight after we are together a while. I felt like I was letting them down when I had to leave. I wanted to stay, but that was impossible. I really miss them."

He sits a while, lost in the bad memories.

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,182 Followers