Bareback In My Fertile Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,182 Followers

"Come on, big guy. It's show time. Come and wash me."

They go to the bathroom, He turns the water on and adjust it. He turns and hugs her.

"I love you, Mom."

She smiles at him. He lifts her dress up and over her head. She steps in the shower holding her hands over her head. She doesn't want to get the bandages wet. He leans in and gets the shampoo. She steps under the water and it splatters all over him and the floor.

"This is way wrong. I'll have to get in with you. The floor is getting all wet."

He pulls off his t shirt, gets in with her and pulls the curtain. He shampoos her hair and rinses it. He grabs the bar of soap and works up a lather. He lathers her shoulders and back and rinses her off. He squats and does her legs.

"OK, Mom. Relax and enjoy."

"Just wash me and no smart remarks."

"Sorry, I couldn't resist. Are you ready?"

She doesn't answer. He works up a lather and starts with her butt. He feels her tense up.

"Relax, Mom. Close your eyes and think of you favorite movie star. Pretend it's him washing you. Maybe Brad Pitt."

"How about Tom Selleck. He's a real hunk."

He finishes with her butt and starts working on her breasts. He feels her nipples swell and get hard. He head fall back against him. He give them a little extra. He runs his fingers over her nipples and she moans. He works his way down her stomach to her her mound. He softly caresses her. She gasps and opens her legs. He moves his fingers gently over her pussy lips. He feels them swell as they fill with blood. He feels her hips twitch.

"Is that good? Mom. Am I doing a good job?"

"Yes it's good. Remember, I'm a woman but I think you're forgetting I'm you mother."

"Busted."

He moves his finger up and gently rubs her clit. She moans and thrusts against his hand."

Almost whispering she says, "Oh god. You shouldn't be doing this to me. I'm your mother."

"Tell me if it feels good, Mom."

"Oh god, yes. Please."

"Please what, Mom. Tell me."

"Please don't stop. It's been so long."

"Tell me what you want, Mom. Tell me."

"Please don't tease me. Please."

"Tell me, Mom. Tell me what you want."

"Please, make me cum. Please."

He pulls her clit hood up with one finger and sticks two in her pussy. He finger fucks her and rubs her clit with his palm.

"Like that, Mom? Like that?"

"Oh god yes. Don't stop. Make me cum."

He curls his fingers up and touches her G spot. He massages it and rubs her clit. She starts moaning.

"Yes. Yes. Just like that. So good. Make me cum. Please."

He speeds up and it hits her.

"Yes. Yes. Oh god, Yes."

He knees go weak and he holds her up. She slowly comes down.

"I don't know whether to hit you or thank you."

"I just wanted to make you feel good, Mom. I know it's been a while for you."

"It has been too long. I suppose I'll thank you."

"Come on. Let's get you dry and in bed."

He dries her off and leads her to the bed. He pulls her nightgown down over her shoulders. He helps her into the bed. She lays back and he pulls the covers over her.

"Sleep well, Mom. I love you."

"I love you too, son, and thank you."

He kisses her on the forehead and sits with her till she falls asleep. She dreams of fucking her son.

Some time in the middle of the night, Eric wakes up. His Mom is jabbing him with her elbow.

"What is it, Mom?"

"I need a pain pill, baby."

He gets up and gets her pill. He goes to the kitchen and gets a glass of water. She puts the pill in her mouth and she gulps the water. He sits up with her till the pill takes effect.

"You OK now, Mom?"

"Yeah. I'm better now. Can I sleep with you now. I had a strange dream. I want you to hold me."

"Sure, Mom. Climb in."

He helps her slide under the covers. She turns her back to him wanting him to spoon with her. He reaches around her and pulls her close. She sighs and snuggles back against him. One hand is holding her breast and one is on her stomach.

"It feels good in your arms, baby. You are good at this. So warm and strong."

She feels his cock against her ass. She smiles, knowing she is going to fuck him. He feels her ass against his cock. He knows he is going to fuck her. He pushes his cock against her and she pushes back. The both drift off to sleep.

Eric wakes the next morning to an exquisite feeling. Sarah is gently rubbing the under side of his morning wood with the inside of her wrist. She is softly talking to herself.

"So big and strong. So beautiful."

Eric stirs and puts his hands behind his head. He watches her.

"After our shower last night I couldn't get you out of my mind. I dreamed about taking you big cock in me. I came so hard in my dream I woke up. I imagined how big it was, but it's so much bigger. I need you to love me with it. I won't be happy till it's in my pussy making me cum."

"Take it, Mom. Get up on it and slide it up in your pussy. Take all of it you can. It's all yours."

She smiles at him and kisses the head. It rises up to full hard. She takes the head in her mouth and licks around the head. She licks up the pre cum as it oozes out.

"Oh god. It's been so long since I tasted a good cock. Your love juice is so good."

She licks and sucks it, taking all she can down her neck. She gags and backs off a little.

"Can you take it all, Mom. No one has yet. Show me how good you are."

"mmmmffff mmmmmm."

She keeps taking a little at a time. He gag reflex goes away and the takes more and more. He nose touches his pubic bone and she wiggles her ass. She milks it with her throat till she has to breathe and pulls off.

"I did it. I took it all. Yes. Yes."

"Way to go. You're the first. You should be proud."

"Now I want to taste your hot cum. I need to remember how good it is."

She slowly takes it all again. Eric's eyes roll back in his head. Her mouth is so good he feels his orgasm starting already. He starts humping up in her mouth. She pulls back a little, takes a deep breath and buries it again. His cock head flares and his cum blasts in her throat. She back off after the first squirt and takes the rest in her mouth. She tries to hold it all but it's too much for her. Some leaks out and dribbles down her chin onto his cock. He stays on it till it starts to go soft. She pulls off with a pop and shows him his load.

"Swallow now and show me you empty mouth."

She closes her eyes as she swishes it around in her mouth savoring the taste and creamy texture. Finally she swallows and show her empty mouth.

"Oh fuck that was good. It's been so fucking long."

She moves up and carefully puts her arms around his neck. She presses her breasts against his chest.

"mmmm. In my baby's arms. Hold me. Hold me tight. Make me feel like a woman again. It's been way too long."

He holds her for a few minutes and then raises her up and takes one nipple in his mouth. She holds herself up on her elbows to help him. He tweaks one and sucks the other. He moans and her pelvis humps against him. He nipples send little lightening bolts to her pussy. She moans for him and he brings her passion up.

"mmmm. Yes. Your mouth is so good. My nipples are hard for you."

She feels his cock filling with blood.

"You're getting hard already. You youngsters can go all day, over and over. I hope I can keep up with you."

She moves over on top and lines her pussy up with the head of his cock. She touches her pussy lips on it and gasps.

"Oh yes. Hard cock touching my pussy. Big hard cock."

She pushes down and feels the head slide in. she cries out and cums. She sits up straight up and savors the exquisite feeling of a huge cock going in her. She pushes down and takes a little more. The feeling of being stretched causes her to cum again.

"Oh fuck. You're so big and hard. Oh god, yes."

She slowly takes more and more. She cums two more times and it finally finds her cervix. It bumps it and she cums huge.

"Oh yes. Fuck yes. Oh fucking god."

"Take it all, Mom. There are two more inches for you. Take it in your cervix. I want to be all the way in you."

She pushes down and feels the head opening her cervix. They both feel it slide over his cock head. It closes just behind his crown. They are both so deep in their passion they don't think of her not being on birth control. Their primitive minds have taken over. Procreation is all that drives them.

She pulls back till the head is out of her cervix. She drops on him and it pushes in again. She screams and cums. Eric takes control and holds her down on him. He holds his cock in her cervix and flexes it.

She cries out and cums on him. He waits till her orgasm peaks and flexes again. She screams and keeps cumming. Again he waits for the peak and flexes. Wave after wave of extreme pleasure hits every nerve in her body. He keeps her in orgasm for what seems like forever. Finally she can't take any more and she passes out. She falls on his chest, quivering and convulsing. He lets her return to the living. She is gasping for breath.

"Oh god, Eric. What did you do to me. I lost my mind."

'Just making you feel good, Mom. Let's go again."

"Oh fuck. You're going to kill me with your wonderful cock."

He pushes into her cervix again and she cries out.

"Yes. Yes. All the way in me. Big hard cock all the way in."

He grinds his bone on her clit. He groans and she cries out and cums again.

"Oh fuck. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me."

"I'm ready to cum in you. Take my cum."

"Yes. Cum in me. Make me your woman. Cum in me."

He pulls back an little and slams into her. His bone hits her clit and his cock slides back in her cervix. It grips the head of his cock and holds it in place. She is about to be bred.

"Now. Cum in me. Now. Now. Please. Now. Now."

She squeezes his cock and his cum blasts into her womb. The both scream in mutual orgasm. He pumps his cum in her and her pussy milks it in. The both convulse as she takes his cum.

"Oh fuck, cumming in you. So fucking good. Yes. Yes."

"Give it all to me. I want it all."

She falls on his chest, but her pussy is still milking the last drops in her pussy. They hold each other tight, trying to regain their breath.

"You're my woman now, Mom. You are still my Mom, but you're my woman too."

"Oh god yes. Yours forever. My man has taken me and made me his woman."

She shivers in delight as she realizes what has happened. He son has cum in her and she wanted it. She hugs him tight knowing they did the right thing.

"I love you. Eric. More than you'll ever know."

"I love you too, Sarah. Now and forever."

"I didn't think about birth control. Are you on the pill."

"I didn't think about it either. You're my man and a man breeds his woman. That's all that matters."

She kisses him as he takes her in his arms. They snuggle up and fall asleep.

They crossed the line and no one is looking back.

**********************

Eric wakes the next morning with a raging boner. He looks at Sarah and smiles. He leans down and kisses her. She purrs and stirs awake. He kisses her left nipple. She moans and kisses him. He tweaks and sucks on both nipples. She feels her pussy getting wet from his mouth stimulating her. He gently moves over and settles in her saddle. He lifts a little and his cock head touches her pussy lips. She throws both legs around his ass and locks her ankles.

'You're trapped now. You have to fuck me to get away. Shove that big cock in me. Fill me with more cum and I'll let you go."

He lines his cock up with her pussy and slowly slides it in. She feels her pussy filling with cock and squeezes it. He pushes quickly down and hits her cervix. She cries out and has her first cum of the morning. She wraps her arms around his neck and pulls him down.

"Fuck me, baby. Fuck me hard. Make me cum and scream."

He quickly pushes in and his cock opens her cervix. He quickly flexes in her and she gasps and cums. He flexes and she cums again.

"I'm gonna fuck you out of your mind. You just hang on."

He holds his cock in her and flexes and flexes. She starts screaming and cumming. Her ass is thrusting up as fast as she can.

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me."

He eyes have rolled back in her head. She is slobbering all over herself. Her pussy is convulsing on his cock. He holds back as long as he can. His orgasm starts and he thrusts into her hard. His cock is all the way in her cervix. It's locked behind his cock head in perfect position to take his cum. His cock head flares and his hot cum rockets into her womb. They both scream and cum together. He legs are locked behind his ass and her pussy is jammed against his pelvic bone. She is milking his cock as he pumps his cum in her. She screams as each wave of pleasure hits her. His cum fills her womb.

"Oh my god, Eric. What an amazing fuck you are. I've never cum like that. Never, never."

"We are good together. I think I blew the head off my cock, I came so hard."

They cuddle and enjoy the loving afterglow of fantastic sex.

"We need to get up and wash all the cum off us. We're covered in it. I get to give you another hot shower."

"Showering will never be the same from now on. I may burn my hands again."

They get in the shower and her brings her to two more orgasms. She is so weak he has to help her to the kitchen.

"I'm going to keep you naked all the time now. You don't need any clothes unless someone comes to visit. I get to look at your hot body all the time."

"Well, then you have to stay naked too. It's only fair. I want to see that big beautiful cock all the time."

He makes bacon, eggs and some toast. He puts it on the table. He pulls her to him and sits her astride his lap, facing him. His cock comes up and he lifts her and settles her down on it. He flexes in her and makes her cum. He gives her a bite of food. He waits till she swallows and flexes in her again. He makes her cum after every bite.

"Oh god, Eric. You're making me cum so much my mind is going to be jello soon."

"I love making you cum. Your cum face is beautiful. You need to make up for all the time you didn't get to."

He holds her down on his cock and starts grinding on her clit. He sucks on her nipples moves her up and down on his cock. He brings her to several orgasms and feels his coming on.

"Squeeze my cock, Mom. I'm almost there. Get ready for my cum."

"Yes. Yes. Cum in me. Fill my womb. Breed me. Fill me with babies. Breed me. Breed me."

His cock explodes his cum in her and they both cry out as he floods her womb. He holds her and they kiss, expressing their love to each other.

"Oh baby. You make me cum so hard. I just love it. No one ever took the time for me like you do. You are the best lover on the planet.'

"That's because I love you, Mom. Just because."

*************************

Later in the morning he calls his Dad.

"HI Dad. I'm home now. No more war for me."

"I'm good. Can you get away for lunch."

"Yeah, I know where that is. I'll see you there at noon."

"OK, bye."

***********************

"Hi Dad. It 's good to see you."

"Good to see you too. I'm glad you're home. I worried that you wouldn't make it back. A big load off my shoulders. I see that blade you have. How did that happen?"

"We think it was a sniper. His aim was off. I got lucky. He had a clear shot there for a few seconds. He didn't have the range dialed in."

"It looks like you are getting around on it just fine."

"I gotta ask. What happened with you and Mom. She said she caught you cheating on her."

"Yeah. It just like she said. After you left this last time it seems like we looked at each other and there was nothing there. Just two strangers. My secretary quit and I hired a new one. She was young and beautiful. Her idea was to keep her job by fucking and sucking her boss. She stroked my ego a lot and I finally gave in. She made me feel like a teenager. We were fucking every day. You Mom figured it out some way. I guess being married a long time like we were she saw little signs. She followed us to a motel. She waited outside for us to come out. She looked at me and just turned and walked away."

"Are you OK with it?"

"Yeah. I was depressed at first but I'm OK now. I think she is too. I don't see her much."

"I should tell you. She burned her hands and I have to take care of her. She can't do anything for herself at all."

"That should be interesting."

"Oh yes. We're dealing with it. It was a little strange at first but it's ok now."

"It's nice talking to you. I need to get back. She is due for her pain pill. And thanks for keeping her on your insurance policy. Fuckin doctors are expensive."

"I want you to keep you eye on her. If she needs anything let me know. I can't just bail out on her. We had too many years together for me to do that. The alimony runs out in two years, but I'll keep the checks coming. I'm making real good money now and I've even set up a retirement fund for her."

"Thanks Dad. That's generous of you. I'll help her out all I can. I'm really glad you both don't hate each other. I think she has taken some responsibility for what happened too."

"Keep in touch, son. I love you."

"I love you too, Dad. See ya later."

************************

"Well, how did it go with your Dad?"

"It went great. He takes responsibility for what happened and he doesn't hate you. He said he will make sure you have what you need. He intends to keep sending money after the alimony runs out and he is setting up a retirement fund for you."

"Wow. That's a surprise. I guess the old fart isn't as bad as I make him out to be. I thought I would have to get a job."

"Yeah. I think he still cares about you. But he realizes you two can't live together."

"I don't really hate him. He just hurt me. I couldn't ever trust him again. The picture of him with his secretary comes to mind every time I think about him."

"How did you figure it out?"

"It was the guilty sex. He came home and jumped my bones as soon as he came through the door. That was way out of character for him. I knew something was up. I followed them one day and waited for them to come out of the motel room. It was all over after that."

'You gotta move on, Mom. I'll help you with that. We need to build a life together. We've got a good start already."

"We sure do. I've never been happier. You make me feel so special."

"You are special. Now. Let's take a special shower."

"Yes. Showers with you are really special."

The go into the bathroom and Eric turns the shower on. He adjust the water. They both get in and he starts washing her. She holds her hands up out of the spray.

"Do me baby. Wash your mama."

He shampoos her hair and rinses it. He starts lathering her up. He pays special attention to her breast at first. She lays her head back on his chest and enjoys. He tweaks both nipples, bringing them up to the size of strawberries. She moans and groans for him.

"Oh god, you hands are so good. You make my knees go weak."

He presses his hard cock against her back and washes down to her mound. He slowly pets her pussy lips. She spreads her legs for better access. He rubs her blood filled lips gently.

"Oh god yes. Yes. So good."

He sticks two fingers in her pussy and fucks her with them. He tweaks each nipple as he finger fucks her. She cries out and cums on his hand.

"Yes. Baby. So fucking good. Yes. Yes."

He curls his fingers up and finds her G spot. She squeals in delight. He rubs it with his finger tips and rubs her clit with his palm. She cries out and cums again.

"Fuck yes. Cumming hard. Yes. Yes."

He makes her cum three more times. She is barely able to stand. He shuts off the water and he dries her off. He holds his hands on her ass cheeks and pusher her toward the bedroom. She sits on the bed and leans toward him. She holds her hands behind her back and kisses the head of his cock.

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,182 Followers