Bareback In My Fertile Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,182 Followers

"Big beautiful cock. All mine."

"He pushes toward her and she takes him in her mouth. She licks and sucks on his throbbing cock. He pushes into her. It slowly does down her throat.

"Fuck yes. All the way in. All the way."

She works his cock over like a pro. She feels it swell and takes his hot cum. She doesn't spill a drop. She savors the texture and taste.

"Good cum. Tastes so fucking good."

He gently pushes her on her back and kneels between her knees. He slides his hand down the inside of her thighs. He holds her pussy lips open and kisses her. She moans for him.

"Yes, baby. Make me cum on your face. Make me cum and cum."

He goes for her G spot and clit again. She howls and cums over and over. Her legs are up in the air walking the ceiling. He stops and moves her to the middle of the bed. He moves over her and touches her pussy lips with the head of his cock. She moves with him, lining his cock up to enter her. She slowly takes him all the way in. His cock bumps her cervix and she screams out and cums. She locks her legs around his ass and her arms around his neck.

"Fuck me, baby. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Get all the way in and give me your hot cum."

He pushes farther in and his cock head slides into her cervix. He flexes and she cries out and cums for him. He makes her cum a few time and starts taking long strokes. Each time he pushes down and his cock head enters her cervix. She cries out each time. He humps up against him matching each stroke with one of her own. She wants his cum so she squeezes him as hard as she can. He feels it bring his orgasm closer.

"Cum in me, baby. Shoot your hot cum in me. Breed me."

"I'm almost there. Squeeze me and make me cum."

She clamps down on him and pushes up. She takes the head into her cervix. They feels it grasp his cock head and hold it in place. They are in the classic breeding position. Her pussy muscles go on automatic and milk him. He pushes against her clit with his bone. The cry out together as he floods her once more.

"Yes. Big hard cock in my womb breeding me. Yes. Oh god, yes."

"Milk it in, Mom. Take it all. Put it on your egg."

They rocket off in ecstasy to a world only for lovers. Flashes of pure pleasure consume them. The hold each other forever.

Slowly they return to planet earth.

"Oh god, yes. Fucking you is amazing. Just fucking amazing. I can't get enough of you. You hot cum squirting in me sends me to heaven."

"I'm there with you, Mom. I'm there too."

****************************

"Eric, darling. How would you like to be a father?"

"Tell me you're pregnant."

"I'm pregnant."

He grabs her and hugs her up. The are both grinning from ear to ear.

"We did it. Wooohoooo. We did it. We did it."

It's no surprise. You kept me so full of cum. Four and five times a day shooting your cum in me."

"Now we have to make baby plans. A name, get a room ready, buy baby furniture. Make another baby."

"You horny devil. You are so bad. All you want to do is fuck."

'You're onto me, baby. I think you're guilty of that too. I don't see you saying no."

"Not to you. You are my hot lover. You make me cum so much. How can I say no to that?"

"A name? How about Eric if it's a boy and Erica if it's a girl."

"Perfect."

*********************

Three weeks later, Sarah has had her bandages removed. She is having coffee with her friend Jill.

"Well, I got a nice surprise a few days ago."

"Surprise. What are you talking about?"

"My period is late. I think I'm pregnant."

"Oh my god, Sarah. What did you do."

She laughs. "I got fucked. That's what I did. I had a little too much to drink and forgot to use a condom."

"What are you going to do. Are you keeping it or getting rid of it."

"I can't get rid of it. That's murder. I'm going to me a mommy again."

"I don't know whether to be happy or what."

"Be happy. I am. Eric is with me now. Everything will be just fine."

"What about the father?"

"I don't think he wants anything to do with it. I suspect he will run real fast when he finds out. All you will see is a big cloud of dust where he was. He was a good fuck but that's the end of it."

***************************

Nine months later Sarah gives birth to a beautiful 8 lb. 5 oz. Baby boy. Eric is going crazy being a proud papa. He gets up at night and walks with him. He changes his diapers without complaining. He rocks him. Sarah watches all this and is so proud of her son and lover.

***************************

Sarah comes back after having her six week check up.

"Hi, baby. What did the doc say?"

"Good news. He said we could start having sex again."

"That is good news. It seem like forever since we did it."

"Let me put Junior down and we can take care of that."

She puts the sleeping baby in crib. She grabs Eric by the hand and leads him to the bedroom. She does a little strip for him and then takes his clothes off. She drops to her knees and grabs his cock. She holds his balls in one hand and his shaft with the other. She takes his cock in her mouth. She gets it good and wet and takes it all the way down her throat. Eric moans and slowly sits on the bed. Sarah never loses contact with his cock. She is so ready that her pussy juice is running down her legs. She has been thinking of fucking him since she left the doctors office. She pushes him back on the bed and sits astride his lap.

"Let's see if everything still works."

She holds his cock with both hands and mounts him. His cock slowly slides up in her wet pussy.

"Oh fuck yes. Everything works fine. I really missed your cock."

She drops down till it hits her cervix. She cries out and has her first cock cum in weeks.

"Yes. Yes. It works. It works just fine."

"It does, baby. Just as good as new. Take it all for me."

She pushes down and takes two inches in her cervix. He flexes his cock and she hears someone scream as she cums. She realizes it's her.

"Fuck me, baby. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me."

He pushes all the way in and grinds on her clit. He starts making her cum and cum. She squeezes him hard and feels his cock swell. His cock head flares in her cervix and his hot cum shoots into her womb.

"Take it baby. Take it in all the way. Yes. Yes. Oh fuck yes."

"Hot cum. Hot cum in my womb. Fucking yes. Oh god, Yes."

She moves down and licks his cock clean. She sucks and licks it. It starts filling with blood again.

"Oh yes. You're getting hard for me already. Take me doggie, baby. Make me howl at the moon."

He gets behind her and slides his cock in her. She pushes back and buries it in her. He reach up and pinches her nipples.

"Fuck yes. Do my nipples. Make them big and hard. Yes. Yes."

He lets go of her nipples and grabs a hand full of her hair. He pulls her back on his cock. She cries out and cums. His cock is going in and out of her cervix. He feels his orgasm starting. He grabs both of her wrists and pulls back. He holds her on his cock. His cock swells and fills her with hot cum. She screams out and cums hard on him.

"My baby. It's so good you have you back in my pussy. So fucking good."

"I missed it, baby. Blow jobs are great, but your pussy makes my world go around."

*************************

Will hangs up the office phone. He calls Sandy in.

"Great news, baby. One of the government contractors called. They have a contract to do R and D on a new weapons system. The want us to do the software. It will triple or quadruple our net worth. This is huge. They are sending a courier with the paperwork. He will be here tomorrow."

"Wow, baby. That's great news. It sounds like Software Solutions has arrived."

"I've been thinking about doing something big. I think after this contract is signed I'll put the company up for sale and retire. I should be able to get three or four million for it. Those two government contracts made us."

"That sounds good, but what will happen to me. I really like working for you."

"Don't worry, baby. I have plans for you too. Guess what they are?"

"I don't have a clue. Tell me."

"I thought we should get married. What do you think of that?"

"Oh my god. Of course I'll marry you. I can't think of not being with you."

"You'll be my trophy wife. The best looking trophy on the planet."

"You're so nice to me. I promise you, you won't regret it. I'll be the best trophy in the world."

He knows she is following the money, but he can't imagine being without her.

Six months later he sells out for 4.2 million dollars. He opens an account in a Cayman Island bank and deposits 3.2 million. He opens another account in Eric's name and puts one million in it.

****************************

"Hi Eric. I have some good news for you. I just sold my company for a ton of money. I opened an account in the Cayman Islands in your name. It has one million dollars in it. I want to do this for you and your mother."

"No thanks necessary. I want to do this for you two. You should be able to live off the interest."

"I know you'll take care of your mother. I just want to make sure you won't need to worry about

money."

'I know. I'll keep this cell number so if you ever need anything, just call."

"I love you too. Take care."

"Bye."

"Sarah. Guess what happened?"

"What, baby.'

"Dad sold his company. He put one million dollars in a Cayman Island bank for us."

"You're kidding. He did that."

"Yeah, it blew me away too. I guess he want's to take care of us."

"I think we may need some financial advise on how to handle all this money."

"I know. It's not something I know a lot about."

*********************

Two months later Sarah misses her period. He pregnancy test show positive.

"Eric. You knocked me up again."

"All right, baby. Wooohoooo! You know, I've been thinking. It's going to be hard to explain all these babies when you don't have a boy friend or husband. I'm wondering if we should move and live as husband and wife."

"I thought about it a little too. It was easy to explain with Junior. You may be right. I don't want everyone looking down their nose at me."

"We don't have to move far. Just out of the neighborhood. You will still be able to see Jill when ever you want."

"There is something else I want to do. Jill is my best friend. I am thinking of telling her that you're the father of our babies. I don't like telling her lies about our babies."

"Do you think is will wreck your friendship?"

"I don't think so. I'll have to live with it if it does. We have been friends for ages. And she's been there for me through all my good and bad times. She may suspect already but didn't want to bring it up."

"I'll let you make the call on that. I'm OK either way."

"I think I'll do it today. It's been eating away at me for too long."

"Hi Jill. It's coffee time. I'll be over in ten minutes."

"OK, bye."

**********************

"What's up. Something big I suspect."

"Yep, really big. I told you a lie and it's been eating at me too long. I need to come clean with you."

"OK, I'm listening."

"I've been fucking Eric ever since he came home. He is the father of Junior and I'm pregnant again."

Jill starts laughing.

"You think I didn't know. I know you like a book. I saw the change in you right off."

"How did you figure it out?"

"When you hurt your hands I knew he would be washing your pussy. It wasn't a far leap for you two to start fucking. He must be one hot lover. You have been so happy since he came home. The change was amazing."

"His is amazing. He makes me cum so damn hard. It's almost a religious experience. His cock is ten or eleven inches long. He fucks me four or five times a day. He cock goes clear into my womb when he cums."

"Damn. No wonder you cum so hard. Does he have any friends that are hung like him. I never had one like that in me."

"I don't think so, and no, you can't borrow him."

"Rats. That was going to be my next question."

"You horny old broad. You keep your hands off him. He is all mine."

"You lucky girl."

"Another thing. We are going to move to another neighborhood. There are too many snoopy people here. I don't want to have to explain where all my babies are coming from. We won't go far. I want to be able to have our coffee chats."

"Good. I don't want to lose you or Eric."

"Oh and more news. Will sold his company for a ton of money. He put one million dollars in a Cayman Island bank for Eric and I."

"Holy shit. That's a huge surprise."

"I know. You could have knocked me over with a feather. Either he is still feeling guilty or he wants to take care of us. I'm not sure which."

Epilogue.

Eric and Sarah move to a new neighborhood, Sarah delivers a 7 pound 4 ounce baby. They name her Sarah. They love as cougar and husband.

The end.

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,182 Followers