Bareback In My Mom Ch. 01

Story Info
Gary knocks his mom up.
6.4k words
4.42
2.31M
1.9k
41

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,142 Followers

Sarah is a 38 year old beauty. She is 5 feet 6 inches tall and has D cup breasts. He waist is 34 inches and her hips are 38 inches. She is smokin hot. Her bright red hair and green eyes attracted every male eye within sight.

She was widowed 4 years ago. Her husband was coming home from work and a drunk driver crossed the center line at 80 miles per hour and hit him head on. Both were killed instantly. It took her and Gary about a year to get over it. Between his life insurance and the sale of her husbands business she is set financially.

She has dated occasionally but none of them flipped her switch. She hasn't had a man since her husband. She is beginning to think all the good ones were taken. She devotes her life to raising her son Gary.

Gary is the apple of his mothers eye. He is 6 feet 2 inches tall and weights 200 pounds. He is two weeks short of 20 years old. He is a good kid. Never got in trouble with the law, carried a 3.9 average all through high school and never got into doing drugs. He smokes some weed once in a while. He is the spitting image of his father at that age. He is just finishing his first year and college and is due home in one week. She is buzzing around like a bee getting ready for him to come home.

He is popular with the girls at college. He met two best friends named Jennifer and Ashley. They decided to have him move in with them. They use him as tutor and a sex toy. Sometimes they would double team him and sometimes it was one on one. Between the two of them they taught him all the tricks. He never complained.

Gary is bent over his books studying on the kitchen table. Jen walks in from the bedroom naked and hugs him from behind. He feels her firm naked breasts on his back. He knows what she wants.

"Damn, Jen. You pick the worst time to want to fuck. I have two more exams to take and I need to study."

"Aw, come on, Gary. I'm horny for you. It's been two days."

She leans down and kisses his neck. She knows it's his hot spot. He moans, turns and pulls her on his lap. She keeps sucking on his neck. He doesn't stand a chance. She knows all of his triggers. He picks her up and carries her to the bedroom. He throws her on the bed. She squeals and opens her legs, showing him her pussy.

"For you baby. Come and take it."

He quickly takes off his clothes. His nine inch cock is at full mast. He kneels between her legs and kisses her pussy lips. She gasps and grabs two handfuls of his hair. She is thinking of his huge cock sliding in her pussy.

"Eat my pussy, you filthy bastard. Make me cum on your face. Eat me"

He spears her asshole with his tongue. He knows that will get her pussy juices running. He tongues her little pucker till her feet are walking the ceiling. He licks up her slit to her clit. She screams and cums. She squirts pussy juice all over his face. He drinks it as fast as he can. He puts two fingers in her soaked pussy and finger fucks her. She is moaning and groaning, right on the edge of cumming again. He pulls her clit hood up and it pops out. She knows what's coming. He curls his fingers up and finds her G spot. He rubs it and sucks her clit up with his lips. She goes crazy. Her legs are flopping around. Her head is rolling from side to side. She is drooling and screaming as she cums and cums. He keeps her going till she begs him to stop.

"Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Ram your big cock in me. Fuck me. Fuck me."

He moves up and touches her pussy lips with the head of his cock. She grabs his ass and pulls him down. She takes it all in one stroke. He bottoms out and she screams and cums again.

"Yes. Yes. Big cock. Fuck me hard. Fuck me. I love your big cock."

He flips her over on top. She cries out and drops on his cock. She starts stroking as fast as she can. Every time her clit hit his bone she cries out.

"I'm fucking you. I'm fucking your big cock. Give me you cum. Give me your cum, you dirty bastard, give it to me.

"Take it slut. Take my cum. Take it in your hot pussy, you fucking cum slut. Fuck me hard."

Their dirty talk brings them both to the big finish. They howl and scream as they cum together.

She falls on his chest, trying to breathe. Just as they cum, Ash walks in the door. She walks into the bed room.

"Are you two animals fucking again. Holy shit, that's all you two do. I need to make an appointment to get laid around here."

Gary just smiles at her. He lets them work out the fuck schedule. He just provides the cock.

"I'm done with him now. You can have him."

Ash shakes her head and walks out.

"Baby. You're gonna be gone in a few days. I'm really gonna miss your hot cock."

"You'll be able to find another one. Any guy would love to fuck you."

"Yeah, I will. Maybe I'll get two or three. A girl has her needs, you know."

The both laugh.

Gary gets up and puts his pants back on. He goes out to study some more. Ash looks at him and smiles. She gets under the table and runs her hands up and down his thighs. He groans as she unzips his pants. She grabs his cock and takes it down her throat in one shot. He falls back in the chair and groans.

"Oh god. I'm getting fucked and sucked to death. Help. Help."

"Suck him, Ash. Suck the head right off his cock. Make him beg for mercy."

Ash is a great cocksucker. He sometimes thinks she can breathe through her ears. She brings him to his orgasm in minutes. He howls and fills her mouth.

"Oh god. My cock. My poor cock. Yes. Yes."

Ash crawls out from under the table, licking her chops.

"mmmm. Your cum tastes so good. You can study now. I'll make some dinner."

Later that night, they double team him. He is the happiest guy in town.

Gary takes all his final exams and starts packing to go home. He gets everything ready and both girls grab him and drag him in the bedroom.

"OK, one fuck for the road. We won't see you till fall."

He fucks them both to a few orgasms and then cums in their mouths. They kiss and share his cum. They walk to his car and kiss him good bye. He drives off into the distance.

"Hi Mom, I'll be home in about 15 minutes. Put the coffee on."

"I love you too. Bye."

She puts the coffee on and waits, watching out the window. They have always had coffee together and talked. It's something they started doing after her husband died. Sometimes it was serious talk, but mostly it's just the bonding ritual. She sees him pull into the driveway and runs out the door. She jumps in his arms and hugs him. She kisses all over his face.

"Oh god. I'm so glad to see you. I missed you so much."

"Hi mom, I missed you too."

The haul all his stuff in and go in the kitchen. They are grinning from ear to ear. She pours two cups of coffee and the sit at the table.

"OK, tell me everything. What have you been doing"

He tells her about school, his exams and mundane stuff that happened.

"Do you have a girlfriend. Tell me about her."

He clears his throat and hesitates.

"Actually, I had two. I was living with them. They wanted me to tutor them so I moved in."

"Yeah, tutor, huh. I bet you did more that tutor them."

"Yeah, I guess we did. They were sweet girls. Best friends and all that. We had lots of fun."

'Wow, my baby taking care of two girls. He is just like his father. A real horn dog. He is so handsome I'm not surprised.'

"It's such a nice day. Let's hot tub. We can finish our coffee and chat out there."

"OK, I'll turn it on and get my shorts on."

He turns the tub on and goes to his room. He gets his shorts on and goes out. She slowly sinks into the water.

'Ahhh, so good. I really miss this. This is gonna be a great summer.'

Sarah walks out wearing her pink bikini. It doesn't cover much. Just her pussy lips and her nipples. Gary's eyes pop open.

"Wow. Mom You look really hot in that. Are you sure it's legal?"

She blushes.

"Thanks you, baby. It's my newest one. The lady at the store said everyone is wearing these."

"Thank you, lady at the store. You're all right,"

He checks her out as she gets in the tub. His cock stirs.

'I shouldn't be thinking about my mom like this, but she is so hot.'

"It's really good to be home, mom. I really miss being here with you."

"I miss you too, baby."

He puts his arm around her shoulders.

"I need a hug, mom."

She turns and faces him. She puts both arms around his neck and he pulls her to his chest. His cock stirs a little more and her nipples perk up.

'Oh my, he is so big and strong. Just like his daddy. I shouldn't be getting hard nipples hugging him but I can't help it. He reminds me so much of his father."

"mmmm. You feel good. Mom. I really miss your hugs."

"You hugs remind me of your father. He was a terrific hugger."

"You still miss him, huh mom."

"Yeah. I really loved him. He was everything to me. It's ok though. I've pretty much learned to live without him."

"I remember how hard it was then, for both of us. We still have each other though, we'll be ok."

I'm surprised you don't have a boy friend by now. It's been a long time."

"I know. I haven't been looking. It's probably because of the feelings I still have about your father."

"You gotta move on soon, mom. He is gone. You have to realize that."

"I know, baby. It's just hard sometimes being here alone."

He gives her a hug.

"Let's go for a swim. I haven't dunked you in a long time."

"Not fair. You're way too strong for me."

The dive in and splash each other, laughing and having a good time. He dives under and grabs her. He pulls her under and holds her. She struggles out of his grasp and the her tops comes untied. It floats away and she doesn't notice. She jumps on his back, trying to dunk him. She sees her top floating away and gasps. Her nipples get extra hard against his back. They both notice.

"Wow. Mom. Nice rack. Thanks for showing me."

She grabs her top and puts it back on.

"You probably pulled off on purpose, you bad boy. I'm your mother."

"No, you're my hot mother.

They sit on the side of the pool. Their feet dangle in the water.

"I have an idea. Let me take you out to dinner and dancing tonight. Kinda like we're on a date. You can play like a cougar out with your younger man."

"Oh my. It's been a long time since I went out. Great idea."

"Cool, You get all dressed up real sexy and I'll wear my best suit."

They lay out in the sun for a while. They rub sunscreen on each other, both thinking about their date tonight.

'I'm going to look really sexy for my baby tonight. I have just the dress.'

'This will be really fun taking my hot mom out.'

"I'm going in and take a nap before we go."

"Good idea. That two hours on the road kicked my butt."

Sarah wakes up about two hours later. She stretches and yawns. She decides to start getting ready. She runs the tub and pours in some bubble bath. She undresses and looks at herself in the mirror. She lifts her D cup breasts. She sees just a little sag.

'Nice rack, ya old bag. You still have it.'

She gets in the tub and takes a deep breath and relaxes. Her hand drifts down to her pussy. She touches her clit and gasps. She slowly rubs one out. The water gets cold and she hops out. She dries off and wraps the towel around her. She walks out just as Gary comes out of his room. He stops and looks at her. She looks at him and smiles. He looks her up and down and walks into the bathroom.

'Oh my. He looked at me like I was a woman, not his mom. I wonder what's going through his mind. I'll probably find out tonight."

Her nipples get hard as she thinks about her son wanting her. She isn't sure what she's feeling, but it feels good.

Gary showers and gets dressed. He watches TV while he waits for her in the living room.

Sarah is sitting at her dresser. She is carefully putting on her make up. Not too much, not too little. She stands and puts on black thigh high hose. She gets them on just right and picks up her panties. She stops and thinks. She tosses them aside and puts on a thong. She pulls her dress on and adjust the spaghetti straps. No bra with this one. She looks in the mirror.

"hmmm. Nice. Plenty of cleavage. Just short enough to cover my ass. He will love this. He wanted sexy, he gets sexy.'

She walks out and Gary's mouth falls open. He stares at her.

"Holy fuck, mom. You look so hot. You are so beautiful. I'll have trouble keeping my hands off you tonight."

She blushes.

"You said to dress up really sexy. Is this sexy enough for you."

"You hit the nail right on the head with that outfit. You make a great cougar."

"OK, but you have to remember that I'm still your mom."

"Ha. I'll try. No guarantees on that."

"You look handsome too, baby. Any woman would be proud to be seen with you."

"Aw, thanks, mom. I guess we make a great couple,"

As they are driving, Sarah is thinking.

'He can't keep his hands off me? It would be so good to be caressed again. Held in a man's arms and loved. Am I a bad mother, thinking thought like this about my son? I could feel his hard naked body next to mine. His soft lips on mine. His hard cock in me. His hot cum in my pussy. Can I resist him if he wants me? Can we cross the line and not lose each other? He is so handsome and virile. It would be so wonderful to feel like a woman again.'

He nipples get hard and her pussy gets wet thinking about his hard cock in her.

He pulls into the parking lot.

"OK, mom. Let's show them what a hot cougar looks like."

The hostess seats them and Gary orders a carafe of wine.

"Here's to a fun night, mom. Drink up."

"Yes. An evening with my handsome son."

They enjoy a nice dinner. The move from the dinning room to the dance area. Before she can sit he pulls her to the dance floor.

"A nice fast one, mom. Do you remember any moves or do I have to show you some?"

The show each other some moves. He twirls her and everyone sees her legs and ass. She doesn't react, probably forgetting she is wearing a thong. He smiles and twirls her again.

"Mom. I'm showing everyone your hot legs and ass. See all the guys watching?"

She blushes and slows down. They sit at the table.

"Shame on you. Showing my ass to everyone. What will they think?"

"That's easy. They will think you have a hot ass."

"You are so bad, treating your mother like this."

"OK, I'll be good. Here's a slow one. Let's dance to it. You won't have to twirl."

He leads her out and takes her in his arms. She puts both arms around his neck and lays her head on his chest. Little does she know that her dress has pulled up and the bottom of her ass cheeks are showing.

"You didn't forget how to dance slow, mom."

"I'm just following you. It feels so good. It's been ages since I've done this. Thank you for suggesting it."

He pulls her close and kisses her on top the head. She snuggles closer and she feels his bulge. He mind starts going.

'Oh my. I can feel his cock. It's been so long since I felt one against me. It feels so big. No wonder those girls moved him in. She imagines two girls fucking him. Her nipples perk up and her pussy twitches. Oh god. Here I go, thinking about sex with him. If he just didn't feel so good against me, I could let it go.

She feels his cock filling with blood. He slides his hand down her back, just above her ass cheeks.

'mmmm. His hand feels so good there.'

He pulls her tighter against him.

"Mom, you feel so good in my arms. I could do this all night."

"Hold me, baby. It's been so long since a man held me like this. Just hold me."

She pushes against his cock and her pussy starts running down her legs. His cock swells and she moans.

'Oh god. I won't be able to resist him. He is making me so hot. I'll have to make a decision tonight."

They dance two more slow ones and she is soaked.

"Let's go home, baby. We need to talk."

"Yes, mom. We definitely need to talk."

He kisses her on the mouth. Not like a son mom kiss. It's an 'I want you' kiss. She returns it.

They walk in the door and he takes her in his arms. She looks in his eyes and sees his love for her. She throws her arms around his neck and pulls him down. Their lips meed and his tongue finds hers. She gasps and pulls his cock against her. Their breathing increases and she pulls back.

"Baby. We're about to cross a line we can't ever go back across. Are you sure you want this."

"I want to run across this line with you. I don't ever want to look back. I love you so much. I want to be more than your son. I want to be everything to you."

"I can't give you part of me. It's all or nothing. It will be my heart, soul and my mind all wrapped up in love. It's the only way I can do it."

"That's the way I want you. All the way."

Their lips meet again and his hands move down. He lifts her dress and holds her naked ass cheeks. She moans and pushes against him. She feel his hard cock against her.

"Love me, baby. Take me and love me. I want all of you."

They hurry to her bedroom.

"Sit there on the bed. I want to do this for you."

He sits and she stands before him. She kicks her shoes off. She reaches behind and unzips her dress. The pulls the straps off her shoulders and lets it fall to her waist. She holds it there, letting him see her breasts. She moves her shoulders back and forth. He breasts sway for him.

"Beautiful, mom. You are the most beautiful woman on the planet."

She smiles and lets her dress fall around her feet. She is wearing her thigh highs, a thong and a big smile. His mouth is hanging open. He is speechless. She pulls him to his feet. She slowly starts undressing him. Hi just looks at her like all the blood ran from is head. His clothes end up on the floor. She looks at the bulge in his boxers.

'Oh god. His cock is huge. I may have trouble taking it all.'

His cock pops out through the fly of his boxers. She gasps and touches it. She takes it in both hands and he groans.

"Baby, it's so big and it's so beautiful. No wonder those girls wanted you for their tutor. What a beautiful cock."

"It's all yours. Mom. No one else will ever touch it. It's yours forever."

He pulls her to him. Her breasts mash against his chest. She runs her hand in the back of his boxers and holds his ass cheeks. She slowly pulls them down. The fall around his feet. She pushes him back on the bed. Slowly she pulls her thong down. He sees drops of pussy juice on her lips. He wants to taste her dew.

"Sit there, I want to love on you first. I want you to see how much I love you."

He smiles and puts his hands behind his head and lays back.

"Such a beautiful man you are. I'm going to take you to heaven."

She kneels between his knees. She takes his cock in both hands. She licks just under the head. He groans. She circles the head with her tongue. His cock throbs for her. She takes the head in her mouth and circles it with her tongue. His hips thrust up. She sucks on the head for a few minutes. Slowly she takes more and more in her mouth. She relaxes her throat and takes some in. It's too big for her. She jacks it, sucks it and licks it. He is moaning and thrusting in her mouth. She feels it swell in her mouth. She knows his cum is almost there. She moves her hands and mouth faster. She feels it swell and he cries out.

"I'm cumming. Take my cum. Take it."

His first squirt goes down her throat. She pulls back and takes squirt after squirt in her mouth. The hot, creamy fluid fills her mouth. Some leaks out the corners of her lips. It's just too much for her to swallow. She keeps sucking till she has it all. She looks up at him, opens her mouth and shows him part of his load. She swallows and shows him her empty mouth. She rubs what ran from her mouth on her breasts. She wipes her chin off and licks her fingers off.

"Oh god that tastes good. I'll be wanting more of that."

She moves up beside him and he takes her in his arms. Her hard nipples against him. He kisses her and tastes his cum on her lips. He doesn't care. It's from their love.

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,142 Followers
12