Bareback In My Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,178 Followers

'He's going to fuck me now. His big cock is going in my pussy. He's going to shoot his cum in me."

He rolls her on her back. He kisses her face and neck. His hands find her breasts and her nipples. Her nipples perk up rock hard. He twirls one and then the other. Lightening bolts leave her nipples and hit her pussy. She moans as he brings her passion up. He moves down and sucks one nipple while he twists the other. He kisses his way down to her wet pussy. He caresses it tenderly. Her flower is open and ready for him. He wets his finger and touches her puckered asshole. She squeals and tightens her sphincter. He sticks it in up the the first joint. She cries out and squeezes his finger.

"Oh god. You're in my ass. Oh god. Oh god. Yes."

He keeps his finger in her and kisses her pussy lips. She pulls her legs up and spreads them for him. He sucks her pussy lips causing her to moan and groan. He pulls his finger from her asshole and sticks his tongue in. She screams and cums. Juice squirts out from her pussy, getting all over his face. He gets his hand wet with it and rubs it on her legs and stomach. He wets it again and rubs it on her breasts and face. He sticks two fingers in her pussy and finger fucks her. She meets him with thrusting hips. She cries out and cums again.

"OH god, baby. What you do to me. It's so good. Make me cum more and more."

He has her ready for the big one. He pushes her clit hood up and it pops out. He licks it and she cums again. He curls his fingers up and rubs her G spot. Her legs and her pelvis are out of control. She is humping uncontrollably. He rubs her G spot more and sucks her clit hard. She screams and cums. He doesn't let up. He keeps her cumming and cumming.

"Cumming. Cumming. Cumming so hard. Oh god, yes. Yes. Yes."

He moves up and touches her pussy lips with his cock shaft. She gasps and thrusts up. She is on her heels and elbows, rubbing her pussy lips up and down his shaft. She finds it with her clit and cums again.

"Take it, mom. Put it in your hot pussy. Take my cock. Fill your pussy with it."

She takes it in both hands and rubs it on her soaking pussy. She rubs it across her throbbing clit. She cries out and cums. She holds it at the entrance to her love glove. He lowers and pops the head in. She screams and cums.

"Yes. Big cock. Stretching me out. Big cock. Big hot cock."

She feels him push slowly into her. She fells every inch stretching her hot pussy open. She grabs his ass and helps him. He waits till there is one inch left for her to take and pushes hard. His cock head hits her cervix and she screams and screams as wave after wave of ecstasy radiates out to every inch of her body. He nails dig into his flesh as she cums and cums.

"Oh god, yes. Cumming so hard. Yes. Yes. Big cock making me cum. My lovers hot cock. Oh god, yes."

She is squeezing his cock so hard he feels his cum rising.

"I'm ready to cum. I'm going to pull out."

"No. No. Cum in me. I want it. Fill my pussy with it. Make me your woman."

She locks her legs around his ass and pulls him deep in her. Her pussy muscles start milking his cock. He pulls back and gives her several long strokes, hitting her cervix with each one. She screams and cums each time. Then he pushes down and pins her to the bed. She can only squeeze him. He holds her there and grinds her clit with his bone. Her squeezing and his cock rubbing on her cervix brings his to the edge.

"Take my cum, mom. Take it. I'm ready to shoot it in you."

"Yes. Give it to me. Now. Now. Give me all your love. Cum in me."

He falls over the edge and his cock flexes in her. The both scream as he fills her grasping pussy with his sperm. He keeps pumping in her and she keeps squeezing his cock, milking his cum into her pussy. She holds him in her. Her pussy is still running on it's own, squeezing his cock. Her mind is off in some world of ecstasy. She returns to earth in the arms of her sweet lover. Her man. She has found love again.

"I love you, mom. You are my woman now. We're together now and forever."

"Of course we are. You are my man. My hot lover man. The one with the magic cock. You made me cum so many times I thought I was going to die with you in me."

"I'm wondering if you're fertile now. I didn't think about it before. I put enough cum in you to float a battle ship."

"I don't care. I had to have your cum. I wouldn't be your woman till you filled me. If I have your baby, I'll be a mommy and a grandma all at the same time. You will be a daddy and have a brother too. We can really make a mess of our family tree."

The hold each other. She still has his half hard cock in her. She isn't letting him go.

"I'm keeping you in me. We aren't done yet. We have years of catching up to do. I hope you aren't expecting to get any sleep tonight, because I'm going to fuck you till I can't move."

She kisses him on the neck and his cock stirs in her. She has found his hot spot. She kisses and sucks his neck more. She feels his cock filling with blood.

"Oh my. You neck is your hot spot. You cock is getting hard in me."

She squeezes it and kisses his neck more. She feels it come to full hard. It touches her cervix.

"I'm going to ride you this time, baby. I'm taking control of that beautiful cock. It's mine and I can do anything I want to it."

She rolls over, not losing his cock. She slides it all the way in. She pulls almost all the way up on it and drops. It hits her cervix and her clit hits his bone. She cries out and cums.

"Fuck me, mom, fuck me. Fuck me hard."

She starts working him over. She strokes slow, then speeds up. She rocks forward and back on it. He reaches up and pinches her nipples. She cries out and cums on him. He pulls her down and sucks her left nipple and twists the right. He switches back and forth. She is humping as fast as she can. Every time she hits his bone she cums. She pushes him into her cervix and cums. She feels his cock growing and speeds up.

"Cum in me baby. Give it to me. Squirt you hot cum in me."

He groans and pushes up in her. He holds her on his bone and grinds hard. Her head rolls back and she is off again. He mind goes blank and her pussy takes control. Her primeval screams and groans fill the room. He pussy is sending jolts of pleasure all over her body. His cock flexes and shoots cum in her. He moans and she cums and passes out. She falls on his chest. He catches her from falling off. He stays in her pumping her full of his cum. He feels her breath on his neck and he holds her on his chest. Her pussy is still milking his cock. Slowly they both return to some semblance of normal.

"Oh my god, baby. What did you do to me. Did I die. I remember cumming a bunch of times and then it all went blank."

"You just fainted. It happens when you have a really big orgasm. No one ever died from that."

"Wow, that's something to look forward to. Am I going to faint every time."

"I don't know, but we can try."

"Baby, I'm so glad we made this decision. It feels so good to be loved like this again. It's been way too long."

"I knew it would be the right decision when I saw you in that pink bikini. You looked so hot."

"Oh you and your hormones. You are such a bad boy."

They snuggle up and fall asleep.

Sarah wakes first the next morning. She looks over at her son. He is breathing gently. She pulls the covers down to looks at him.

'My baby. My lover. I love him so much.'

She doesn't think about the line they crossed. She only knows it was the right decision. She thinks back through the love they shared last night. Chills run up and down her spine and she remember how it felt when they were together in mind, body and spirit. She gets out of bed and goes to take a shower. She looks at herself in the mirror. She sees all the dried love juice on her. She shivers again, remembering how it happened. She showers and goes to the kitchen.

'Time to make breakfast for my man. He will need his strength. She has big plans for the day. Plans to fuck him as much as possible.'

She smiles as she starts cooking.

The smell of bacon cooking assaults Gary's nose. He wakes, stretches and yawns. He looks around and realizes he is alone. He looks at the big cum stain in the bed. He smiles and goes to shower.

"Good morning, sweetheart. How are you feeling this morning."

"Other than having trouble walking, I'm fine. Someone pillaged and plundered my body last night. I think I'm the happiest woman on the planet.

"You're the hottest woman on the planet too. We really made a mess of our bed last night."

"You sit there and eat. You are going to need your strength today. I plan to fuck your brains out today."

"Are you threatening me with a good time, mom. We'll see who cries uncle first. After today you will need a wheelchair to get around."

"Ha. Challenge accepted. Finish your breakfast and let's take a naked swim."

"I'm really glad we crossed that line. Having all your love is the best thing in the world."

"I know, baby. I feel like a new woman."

They play around in the pool and the hot tub for most of the day. Later in the day they are having coffee in the hot tub and Gary gets to thinking.

"We need to make some plans besides trying to fuck each other to death. I know I won't want to leave this fall without you. We should sell the house and get one close to my college. I want to live like we are husband and wife."

"I'm way ahead of you. I'm calling a real estate agent tomorrow to put this place on the market."

"Another thing we need to think about. You aren't doing any birth control. There is an excellent chance you will get pregnant. Are we going to have some babies? Should we wait till I finish school."

"I haven't given it much thought. I suppose it will happen if I don't do something about it. I feel like it's more like when, not if. I like the thought of having your babies. We could just let it happen. I may already be pregnant."

"I like that. Let's just let it happen. I like the idea of being a daddy."

Two weeks later they get the offer they want and sell the house. They put most of their belongings in storage and move into an apartment near the college and look for a house to buy. They find a nice 3 bedroom and move in.

After the movers leave, Sarah leads Gary to the new bedroom. She quickly takes off his clothes. He undresses her and they fall on the bed in each others arms.

"I just finished my period last week. It's time to make a baby in me. Let's put that baby maker where it will do the most good."

She grabs his cock and takes it in her mouth. She slowly takes it down her throat.

"Mom, we can't make a baby in there."

She pulls off.

"Aren't you glad I learned to throat you. It's way more fun taking all of your cock."

She throats him again. He moans his answer. She throats, sucks an licks his cock. She feels it swell a little and she stops. She holds it till his orgasm backs off. She moves over him and puts his cock head on her pussy. She looks at him and smiles. The both shakes their heads 'yes'. She drops and takes it all in one stroke. She hits bottom and screams as she cums. He grabs her by the waist and holds her on his bone. They grind and grind. She cums every few minutes. He flips her over and drives his cock against her cervix. She squeals and cums.

"Fuck me, baby. Fuck me hard and fast. Dump you hot load in my womb. Send those swimmers on their way. Fuck me hard."

He lifts a little making her reach for it. She pushes up and grinds her clit on his bone. He puts one hand under her ass and helps her. She is crying out for his cum.

"Come on, baby. Give me that cum. Give it to me."

She grabs his ass, sinks her nails in and pushes up to him. She squeezes it hard. His cock swells and his cum squirts in her cervix. She holds up against his bone and milks his cock of every drop.

"Yes, mom, take it. Milk it into your womb. Put it on your egg."

"Hot cum in me. Swimmers everywhere. Yes. Oh god, yes. Filling me with swimmers. Oh god."

She holds him in her, keeping his cum deep in her. She doesn't want any to leak out. She finally lets him roll off. She grabs him around the neck and they kiss.

"My sweet lover. I'm so glad I have you. You make me feel so complete. I have your love, your cum and soon your baby. It's so good to be your woman."

He hugs her tight against his chest.

"I got you, mom. I got you."

Two weeks later Gary walks into the kitchen. He sees a pregnancy test device laying on the table. Sarah is making lunch.

"Babe, what's this?"

"Read the brochure."

He reads to and looks at the device. He looks at Sarah.

"It says I'm a daddy."

He jumps up and grabs her. She squeals. They dance and hop around the kitchen kissing and hugging.

"We did it! We did it! We got a baby! I'm gonna be a daddy. Imagine me, a daddy."

"I'm so happy for us. Our little family is started."

Tears of joy run down her cheeks Gary kisses them away. They both can't stop grinning.

A few months later the ultrasound shows twin boys.

Continued.

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,178 Followers
12