Bareback Risk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She held his cock in her hand, just as he told her to do. He was large, her fingers barely meeting her thumb. She shuddered, thinking about his threat, fearful it would never fit inside her, but the gentleman's agreement rang inside her head. She had one full year of school to complete and needed that scholarship. She needed her freedom to accept the best job offer she could find and loose the confines of her limited life. Her self-imposed restrictions grated on her nerves every time she dressed, saw her unattractive reflection in a mirror, and realized the stifled life she lived.

She looked back at the park, but quickly returned her attention to her hand moving up and down, almost bumping his hand as it moved in and out of her. He was hard, yet the skin covering his cock was so soft and smooth, it felt good in her hand. She moved her hand up and down, watching the head of his cock appear and disappear as the foreskin opened and closed. A small bubble of pre-cum emerged. Without thought Ana placed the forefinger of her other hand on the head of his cock to touch the moisture then took her finger to her mouth to lick the slick juice off the tip of her finger. Startled at what she had done, she gasped and her chin came up as she looked into Reece's dark eyes and saw the smoldering look on his face.

Reece watched her face as he asked, "Do you like the taste of me? Would you like to take me into your mouth?"

Her eyes widened at what he was suggesting. She did not respond, even when Reece pressed him finger against her clit and held it there, applying pressure, moving his finger ever so slowly, stimulating her, she did not say a word.

"Stand up and put your skirt over my head," Reece demanded.

"What!" She flinched, and tried to put her knees together, just as he inserted a second finger into her pussy and pushed up in a sudden thrust. Her muscles contracted around his fingers, squeezing them, mashing his knuckles against each other, making him doubt he could withdraw them, sending a message to his brain that he did not dare to believe and had little time to think about. His brain had room for but one thought, the feel of her in front of him, the delicious smell of her, and the thought that he was going to taste her. The slight glazed look on her face added to the details that piled up inside his head.

"Do as I say!" the command, once again spoken louder than he had said the words earlier, jerked Ana out of her daze. Her head and shoulders turned half way around to see if they had attracted the attention from anyone in the park behind her. "Forget them and stand up. Put your skirt over my head. I want to taste that pretty little pussy you keep hidden under that old fashioned long skirt."

With his hands on her waist, helping her, he watched the muscles in her calves and thighs clench as she lifted herself to stand above him. While her skirt settled over his shoulders and down his back, he felt surrounded by the essence of Ana. He put his hands around her ankles, and slowly lifted his hands, his fingers sliding up and around her, until his arms pressed against the backs of her legs and his fingers slipped between her thighs. His hands were mere inches from her feminine core. He pressed against her inner thighs, holding her open as he moved his mouth forward breathing in the fragrance of fresh pussy. He kissed her, sucking one lip into his mouth and then did the same to the other. His mouth opened and he pointed his tongue running it from the bottom of her lips through the engorged tissues and then up and over her swelling clit. He tasted her, he teased her, he tongue fucked her, until he heard her moaning and felt her muscles quiver.

Her hands rested on his shoulders and her knees bent slightly, giving him the access he wanted. She moved, tilting her pelvis, a continuous swaying back and forth, her knees spreading with his hands under her hips, moving her while her juices flowed into his mouth, ran down his neck, and soaked the front of his shirt. Her first climax was small, barely noticeable, but he heard her whimpering and felt her hips moving. The next climax was stronger as her knees shook and he held her up, preventing her from falling, but his mouth never stopped stimulating her.

He sucked her clit into his mouth, his tongue rapidly flicking and circling around the stiff and hard little point. Suddenly a hard body-shaking climax engulfed Ana. Her voice began to climb to a groan he knew would attract the attention of everyone in the park. With his hands under her, he lowered her to his cock, hearing her swift indrawn breath as he began to enter her. Reece held her, his mouth clamped tightly to hers, absorbing her vocal expression of ecstasy. He supported her as her inner muscles pulled him inside her. He did not need to push against her; it was a delicious feeling, the heat and wetness of her pulling the sensitive head of his cock into her tightness, into her heat.

He could remain still, for only a few moments and regretted that he must remove his mouth from hers. He had to feel the velvet softness of her stroking his cock, but he had to wait until she could fully accommodate him. It was an agony and a delicious ecstasy, knowing he was not quite fully inside her with his balls resting against her, feeling her final few muscle contractions vibrate against his testicles. He wanted to push deeper, but he feared he might hurt her. When he could no longer bear to remain still, he lifted and lowered his hips barely moving in and out of her, slowly, savoring the delicious feel of her around his cock as her forehead came down to rest on his shoulder. Her hot breath penetrated the thin denim of his shirt, raising chills on his chest.

Ana was beyond thought, in a haze of exploding fireworks behind her closed eyelids. Unaware of her labored breathing, she no longer thought about the people behind her. She felt his cock enter her, felt the throb of his pulse, and blood engorged stiffness stretching her, filling her, and moving into her. Tears filled her eyes, different from the tears of another time. Her tears were for a feeling she had heard of, but never truly known. Her self-inflicted isolation and rigid control of her thoughts had kept her from experiencing her full sexual nature.

He moved into her and stopped, watching her face as she came down from her own climax, her whole body shaking. He pulled his hips back, pushing her hips away from him, leaving his cock shiny with her juices, until all that remained inside her was the engorged purple head of his cock. Ana looked down, between her raised knees, watching as she moved forward, feeling him slowly slide back into her, her inner lips clinging to him, stretching out and folding inward, until she felt so full she doubted there was room for the rest of him. He jerked forward, hitting her cervix, and Ana's head came up to look at Reece. He was watching her face as he moved in and out of her.

"Tell me, Ana. Tell me you want it harder. Tell me to go faster. Tell me to fuck you. Say it, mean it, move with me, and enjoy it. Forget what you know. Experience this for the first time. Feel it. Tell me you want this."

She tried to hide her face in the crook of his neck, but he pushed her back and held her, moving in and out of her, knowing she was lifting her hips and moving with him. However, she would not say the words.

He shook her, "Say it, dammit."

"Oh God," she breathed. He shook her again and she shuddered, "Yes, yes, faster. I can't...Reece, I don't...I want..."

"I know Ana. I know." He closed his eyes for a moment savoring the feel of her moving slowly toward him and then away. But he had to watch, see her face, the small throb of her heartbeat at the base of her neck, the slight flush across the top of her chest. Her breasts swayed with his movements, their weight shifting as she barely lifted herself at the same time he entered her and then seemed to retreat. Her lithe form moved in a sensuous dance on his lap, her weight comfortable and easy for him to support.

Then he could no longer think. His urge was building, he leaned back slightly, the powerful need to stroke in and out of her taking over all of his thought and reason. The ancient need to fill her with his sperm, to copulate, to breed, was stronger than his desire to ask her to enjoy their union. The mindless animal urge to plant his seed at the entrance to her womb had him pounding against her, going as deep as he could, slamming against her, shaking her body with his movements.

He growled as his balls seemed to gurgle with his cum collecting and then the pinch at the base of his cock told him he could wait no longer. Surge after surge of sperm laden cum shot up his cock and splashed inside her, filling her, heating her, sending her over the edge as she clamped her teeth into the flesh at the side of his neck. Her groan joined his while he clamped his jaws in a teeth grinding need to roar as he exploded and jerked against her, jerked again, and several more times, until he was empty.

Ana shook, her inner muscles gripped him, squeezed him, milked cum out of his cock and still her muscles held him in a tightness he had never experienced. He held her, his breath as labored and heavy as hers while he waited for her muscles to relax and release him. In a daze, they both opened their eyes and looked at the citizens in the park, as cheers and applause continued for the ending celebration of the beautification of the city's small park.

He held her, feeling her quiver and tremble. Then just as suddenly as he wanted more, he lowered his arms. As if he was angry with her, he demanded. "Button your blouse and go home."

"Reece..."

"No! Go! Get out of here!"

Ana stumbled off his lap her head swimming as she walked through the trees. Occasionally she bumped into something as she closed the buttons of her shirt, while the combination of her juices and Reece's cum dribbled down the insides of her legs.

** ** ** **

"Hell, Dad, there ain't but two righteous women in this whole fucking town, Betty Dennis who's loyal to that cripple, as if I'd have her anyway, and Bea Lancer, who won't fuck me "no way, not ever, and never ask again", as she told me last time I tried to get to her." The slurred voice of Richland Winters drifted out of the study door as Reece walked down the hall to climb the stairs to his bedroom. He had heard his father say the same thing, using similar words, more times than he cared to count.

Reece was not disappointed at his grandfather's comeback, it too was the same comment he'd heard as many times as he had heard his father's complaint. "Well, dammit, Richland, instead of going out of town for pussy, start on the next generation. God damn, I got in the panties of Hiram Langelier's daughter 'cause she wanted to be county beauty queen."

Reece did not stand around to listen to his father's remark that he wasn't interested in incest because he didn't know how many of the next generation might actually be his offspring. He'd fucked every woman in town, some of them a number of times, primarily during their child bearing years. However, Reece stopped in his tracks when his grandfather asked, "Well then, what's wrong with that little Lancer girl? If you never fucked her mother, the girl ain't yours."

Richland laughed, a loud boisterous sound, which made Reece cringe. He stood still for a moment when his father said, "Hell, did you see that tight ass split tail that poured your coffee this morning? That's the Lancer girl. She's probably so tight she'd choke off the cum of any man's cock who tried to fuck her."

Reece considered turning into the study to set the record straight, but didn't. He did not care to join the two men who thought a bottle of scotch whiskey and a review of the women they'd fucked was better entertainment than the youngest generation's conquests. Instead of joining the other men of the family for their traditional celebration of watching the banker squirm over the annual renewal of his employment contract, Reece went upstairs and peeled off the clothes that still retained the smell of that little Lancer girl of whom the men had spoken.

He stood in his bathroom, the hot shower beating on his head and shoulders, trying to soak away the hours of meetings, inspections, and time absorbing details. Reece smiled at the memory of his afternoon with Ana Lancer, how easily he had controlled her, and bent her to his will. She was delicious, the most delicious pussy he had ever tasted. He enjoyed the thrill of the risk he took, taking her bareback, in sight of close to a hundred citizens and he did so without discovery. It was enough to give him another hard-on, but not a throbbing hard-on like the one he had pushed into Ana Lancer. He was going to need another session with that little girl, and soon.

Stretched out on his bed, cooling off under the air conditioner vent, Reece knew Ana Lancer was not a little girl. She was almost twenty-three years old. He had reviewed the scholarship application before he went to town. By the time he finished with the engineers, the golf pro, and several other contractors, he was so tired he could barely think straight.

Other than absorbing a little community gossip about the banker's daughter and her approaching nuptials to Ana's brother, and a few young men planning their next conquests, Reece didn't give the conversation in the bar a lot of attention, until he was trying to go to sleep. A sudden memory of the tightness inside Ana confirmed what he had heard, but had continued to doubt. However, he was beginning to believe the conversation he had overheard was the truth. He knew she was not a virgin, but she was certainly inexperienced and so incredibly tight, hot, and wet. An almost instantaneous erection had him throwing off his covers and pacing the floor.

"Oh hell, whew, oh God, mercy," he muttered as he bent over, his hands on his knees moaning, as if he was in pain. He walked into his bathroom, splashed cold water on his face, and leaned on the counter while he stared at himself in the mirror. He saw the marks of her teeth above his collarbone. How had Ana managed to escape the teen years of sexual experimentation? Where was she in the early college years when students were wildly sexually promiscuous? How did she manage to avoid being one of the students who were barely awake, and seldom fully sober for the classes they managed to attend?

For half an hour, he paced and planned the physical and possible financial ruin of four young men, Bishop, Anderson, Cliff, and Eugene. When he could finally sit down, he doubled over trying to contain his own self-loathing laughter at the stupidity of such acts and called himself every kind of an idiot. Yes, a thirty-five year old idiot, who was thinking of making a fool of himself over a twenty-two year old female who was little more than an inexperienced near-virgin. His father and grandfather, the community's most infamous pussy chasers, would have a field day with that information and might possibly consider him as unworthy to have Winters as his surname.

Despite his thoughts, laughter, and weariness, it was no wonder he was dressing, planning to appear at Town & Country Restaurant two hours before dawn, with nothing on his mind but a second tryst with the ever so delicious Ana Lancer. Furthermore, it was no wonder he planned to fuck her in the corner of the dining room where a customer might happen in and see, hear, or smell the evidence of their sexual encounter. Did Reece plan to brag to Somebody Bishop, or Bishop Somebody, that he could do what Bishop did not have the balls to do, and take the risk Bishop did not dare take?

** ** ** **

Ana did not like the idea that she was working in a restaurant, serving food to people and she was not wearing underwear, or at least she was not wearing panties. She still felt an occasional, slight tremor, but attributed it to the fear of loosing the scholarship, or the lack of sleep. She would not allow herself to think about yesterday's two hours in the trees south of Gates Park, with Reece Winters. Nor, could she bear to think about the occasional bubble of moisture that seeped between lips normally covered by her panties, but were left bare, at Reece Winters command, "Don't wear panties tomorrow night." If that had been the instructions for the night after they were together in the park, it was probably instructions for the following night, too, which was why she was doing her job feeling half-naked for the second night in a row.

"Good morning, Webb. Hi, Eli, over easy or scrambled?" Ana greeted two of the regular diners and placed mugs of coffee in front of them as they decided on their breakfast choice. She listened, while they ate their food, as both men complained about the extra two hours they had waited for a trucker to unload, before they could lock up the warehouse for the night. As she took their money, gave them their change, and told both men good night, Ana looked at the doorway of the small dining room and saw Reece Winters standing just inside the room. He had not turned on the light. Instead, he stood in the shadows, as if he was waiting for her to see him.

Stalling for a moment, Ana cleared Webb and Eli's dishes and wiped the counter. Only then did she walk toward Reece, hearing Betty's faint snore as the cook sat in the corner of the kitchen, in an old chair with short back legs, her feet propped up on an old stool. Betty had mentioned, on their way to work, that she'd wished she could have taken a nap before work, but her husband was having a difficult day and Betty spent the time she should have been sleeping, massaging his aching back and nearly useless legs.

Reece's hand covered the light switch, preventing Ana from turning on the light in the small dining room. He did not speak; instead, he roughly pulled Ana into his arms and kissed her stiff lips. One hand left her back as he bunched up her skirt and forced his hand between her tightly clamped thighs, feeling her naked heat, his finger testing her wetness. As suddenly as he kissed her, he let her go.

"That wasn't a very pleasant greeting for your lover," Reece growled, his voice deep and low, barely above a whisper.

"I wasn't aware you considered yourself my lover, Reece." Ana could have bitten her tongue at her bold statement and could not look above the Adam's apple in Reece's neck.

"Are you angry because I didn't come see you last night?" He was prepared to laugh at her, if she thought she had some ownership of him.

"Surly your ego isn't that big." She did not try to taunt him. She tried to be pleasant, but barely managed to sound disinterested.

The dismissal in her voice came very near to making him roar with his anger. "Do you think it's to your advantage to take that kind of a risk, Ana?"

"What do you want, Reece?" Ana could not keep the tiredness out of her voice. Her nerves were tight and she was near to tears with uncertainty.

"Ah, hell," he announced, exasperation plainly heard in his voice. He turned away and took two steps away from her before turning back and walking up to stand in front of her. As if he had never kissed her, he put one hand on her cheek, leaned over, gently touched his lips to hers, and then moved his mouth across her lips, feeling her softness, lightly tasting her, and then he raised his head. "Ana, kiss me," he pleaded as he put his other arm around her and drew her closer to him.

Other than a kiss of affection from her father, maybe an appreciative kiss on her cheek from her brother, and perhaps a few bumbling sloppy kisses as a teenager, Ana had never really kissed a man, or had one kiss her. She certainly had never shared a kiss the way Reece kissed her. Even the few kisses in the trees were not like this. It was electrifying, soothing, mindless, and sweet. His mouth moved over hers delicately, easily, and softly. His tongue brushed across her lower lip leaving a trail of wetness behind, teased under her upper lip, and rubbed across the sharpness of her teeth. It was wet, an exchange of feelings, his breath on her cheek, and his arms held her to him, molding her softness to fit him. She could feel his heartbeat and her blood rushing through her body. She felt his erection against her, the throb of his arousal and the answer of her own, and yet it did not frighten her as it might have done yesterday. It was something exciting and calm, beautiful and serene. A moment later, she was standing alone, as Reece walked out of the small dining room and left the restaurant, leaving Ana wet, trembling, and in a state of arousal she had never experienced.