Bareback Sex with Grandmother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand worked harder, cranking at the shaft of her grandson's cock.

His arm went around her waist; his buttocks squirmed on the settee as he swivelled as far around to face her as he could.

"Yes, Nate, touch me. If you want to, touch me. Feel my breasts. Go on. Squeeze them."

Nate hesitated, blinking, a hand poised uncertainly, fingers flexing, hovering close to her tits.

"Go on," Madeline snarled, abruptly impatient at his dithering.

She took hold of her grandson's hand and mashed it against her flesh.

His fingers closed over her, Nate groaning.

"Be rough with them. Squeeze them, you lovely boy. Grab granny's tits."

And her hand worked at him, her fist moving quicker, faster.

"Gran ... Oh, fuck, Gran..."

The first jet splashed along the front of Nate's tee-shirt, a mild precursor to the second burst that caught Madeline by surprise, a thick spurt of goo that spat out of Nate and flicked against her chin. She yelped when the liquid spattered onto her face, a long thread of the stuff that lay there, glistening against her chin and cheek, the trail of it stretched over the bridge of her nose.

"You came on me!" Madeline squeaked. "You spunked on my face."

And then, with semen pumping out of him in an indiscriminate outpouring, Madeline milked her grandson's balls.

Finally, eventually, her hand slowed, thumb and forefinger coaxing the last dribble from the slit in Nate's cock-head.

"Oh my God," Madeline whispered. She sat there while jizm slid down her face, a shivering silver rope dangling from her chin, another dollop of spunk clinging to the rounded underside of one breast while her wrist and forearm were smeared with more of the stuff. The goo was everywhere. It was as though someone had thrown a pot of paste over the pair. She surveyed the damage to her grandson's clothes. They were ruined, copiously stained with spunk.

She slid away from Nate, surprised yet delighted by the volume of his appreciation.

"Gran," Nate murmured as he slumped against the back of the sofa. "Oh ... Gran ... I..."

He said no more, he couldn't, not then, not at that moment.

A few minutes later his grandmother led him to her bedroom.

**

After that first time he was at her constantly. Madeline's bed was a perpetual ruin of rumpled sheets. No sooner was it stripped and re-covered before Nate tumbled his grandmother onto fresh linen. He came at her in her living room, in the kitchen, and even slid into the shower cubicle with her. She took him on the patio, out in the open air, a light breeze wafting over her while her grandson, as his father had done, pulled his cock from her body and daubed her buttocks with his ejaculate.

During a quiet moment, with Madeline and Nate relaxed and momentarily sated in her bed, he turned to her and said, "My dad will be back from Berlin tomorrow."

From Madeline, her eyes closed, a gentle ache between her legs, came, a lazy, "Mmm, yes ... And?"

"Do we have to stop, when he gets back? Is it over?"

Madeline blinked and hefted onto her side, breasts swaying as she rested on an elbow and flicked her hair away from her face.

Her fingers caressed Nate's cheek. "Do you want to stop?"

His penis thickened in response to her touch and throaty growl.

"I ... I don't think I could stand it, Gran," Nate breathed. "I ... I love you; I don't want to stop, but..."

Madeline's arm went across his body, her breasts squashing against his chest when her weight settled on top of him.

"Then we won't stop," she murmured.

Her head lowered, their lips touched and a low moan came from Nate. Her tongue was in his mouth, a hungry kiss, a lovers' moment of deep intimacy.

"You know," Madeline purred, "for me the kissing feels naughtier than the fucking."

They shared another deep, lingering swirling of tongues. Her hand crept down to find him ready – as she'd known he would be.

She chuckled, adding, "But the fucking is naughty as well."

Madeline's fist moved over him and Nate groaned.

"You're a naughty, wicked young man ... Sticking your lovely cock into your grandmother's pussy..."

Nate gasped, wincing with the exquisite agony of his grandmother's fist cranking him yet again.

"Oh, Gran, don't say that. I know we shouldn't do this together ... If anyone found out, if we got caught..."

She released Nate's penis, her head coming up so she could look into his eyes.

Madeline's expression was serious, her tone matching her face. "Don't worry about anything like that, Nate," she purred. Madeline pecked a kiss against his mouth. "I promise that nothing bad will happen."

Another quick kiss from his grandmother and Nate spoke: "But I saw you and my father. How can you be so certain nobody will catch us?

"And what about my mum? She's always over here ... She could walk in anytime."

"There are ways, Nate." Madeline smiled at him. "Trust me, there are ways."

Then she was on her back, her legs wide.

Madeline cut Nate's protest short when he uttered a doubtful, "But--"

"Lick me, Nate," Madeline sighed. "I'm too sore to do it anymore. I can't take your cock. You've fucked me to a standstill." Fingers splayed the tacky folds. "Use your tongue on granny's pussy. Lick me and then come up here so we can kiss and I can taste my cunt on you."

She sighed and ran pushed her hands into her grandson's hair when she felt the zephyr of his breath against her sex. Her hips lifted from the bed when she rose to meet him.

Seven

(Helen's return – Nate's perspective)

Nate's mother was due back that day. His father had already left for the airport to collect her.

"We've got time," Madeline said. "Your father's going to pick her up from the airport, Nate. The flight isn't due in for another hour, and then she'll have to clear passport control, collect her luggage...

"And then they'll have the drive home. Back here from Gatwick..."

He wanted to, of course he did. He desperately wanted to get her out of her clothes, to watch her strip down to nothing so he could see all of her. Nate was awed by his grandmother's nudity, amazed at how lovely she was when she bared all for him.

Okay, she wasn't flawless, there were indelible signs of aging, but even those minor imperfections had their own appeal. Nate would never have believed he could be so enraptured by a woman closer to sixty than fifty; he would have scoffed at the suggestion if it had been voiced only ten days earlier. Yet there he was, perpetually hard for her.

Suddenly, women his age held no attraction. They were usually clones of some media icon anyway – false and self-obsessed, characterless caricatures of tight-bodied predictability. They all seemed to boast the tattooed tramp-stamp and inevitable body-jewellery. They all wore clothes designed to expose skin rather than capture the imagination. For Nate his grandmother had it all: physical appeal – her legs, her tits and her face. She also possessed a quick and very dirty mind, and the things she thought up for their mutual pleasure were beyond Nate's wildest imaginings.

He loved her, too.

Of course he'd always loved her, but that had been simply because she was his grandmother. Now his love was a burning compulsion to be with her, inside her, to stare at her, soak up every detail before he licked and kissed her, before he fucked into her and made her moan.

There were times his heart swelled and he wanted to weep. It was sweet making love to his grandmother. He liked to kiss her gently while they moved slowly together, her body clenching around his girth. Other times he wanted to dominate her, to thrust and drive at her, his tongue in her mouth while his cock probed and filled her, his seed squirting into his grandmother, flooding her with semen.

They had time; his grandmother said they had time.

(Helen's return – Madeline's perspective)

It was a lie, a fabrication, a bending of the truth. They didn't have time.

It was also a gamble, there was no way to predict the outcome, and Madeline – with a twist of anxiety inside her – wondered at what the next hour would bring.

All she could do was hope for the best. Events were set in motion. All she could do was follow her plan, and hope.

Madeline had set the scene and chosen the cast, but there was no script and the characters had complete autonomy to behave as their natures' ordained. She had a degree of control of her daughter via Marcus; her son-in-law would, according to their plan, reveal the unanticipated seduction of Nate by Madeline to Helen during the drive home. But she didn't really know how Helen would react. After all, Nate was her son, and regardless of the fact that Madeline and both her daughters were lovers, no strangers to incestuous sex, there was no telling whether Helen would welcome the idea of her own son joining in the family frolics.

Then there was Nate. Madeline thought she could convince him, hoped she would be able to, but there were no guarantees.

It could go well or it could rip the family apart. There was just no way to tell.

It hinged on Helen liking the idea. If that happened then they could concentrate on Nate. If Madeline got him to a level of arousal where Nate was almost crazed with lust – and she'd done that before – then perhaps, hopefully, with a little luck and some coaxing, Madeline could introduce the young man to his mother.

Still, there was nothing further Madeline could do. They were nearly at that crucial point. She watched Nate undress, saw him struggle out of his clothes with near indecent haste.

What would he say if he knew his grandmother and mother shared his father's cock? How would he react if he knew his mother and her sister, his Aunt Sarah would have loved each other in New York?

Then she saw he was stiff, hard with desire for her as he always was. Her insides melted, muscles clenching at the sight of such vigour.

God, but she loved his dick filling her, stretching her. He was so ardent at times, thrusting and grunting, hands all over her. Madeline adored hearing her grandson mumbling words of love at the moment of his release, often feeling that love fluttering against her cervix when he poured it all into her, her own orgasm breaking.

Taking her grandson bareback thrilled her. She adored having him there inside her, their fluids mingling.

Madeline flicked a look at her phone, mentally calculating journey times, time to clear immigration, time standing at the carousel. It wouldn't be much longer, not if Marcus had – according to the plan – revealed the news of her affair with Nate to his wife. Not too long to wait before, as Madeline anticipated, knowing her daughter's nature, Helen would arrive at the bungalow. She knew her daughter would seek her out at the earliest opportunity, would need to have events reconciled for her own peace of mind.

Nate was naked, the jib of his cock arcing upright.

The sigh came out of her while her body responded to the sight of her grandson's nudity. "God ... Nate ... Darling ... Come here. Come to your grandmother. Let me suck that thing. I want you in my mouth before we fuck."

His hands were in her hair, loosening the platinum strands from their fastening. Madeline gommed at the cock-head, slurping and slobbering as she licked the thing from its tip to its root, pre-cum oozing from the slit.

Madeline, with her grandson wedged firmly between her lips, her tongue working at the keel of his cock, unbuttoned her blouse. She hauled her breasts free of the constraints of her bra and then yanked her underwear to one side so she could finger her sex.

His moan came to her. "Gran, you're so beautiful."

She fisted the length of gristle and grinned up at him. His stare fixed on her big jugs cantilevered over her bra sent an arterial burst of lust through Madeline.

Even if Helen didn't come straight down to the bungalow Madeline had the beautiful young man for the afternoon. She had his wonderful cock to play with.

The fingers of one hand were full of her own breast flesh, the other hand moving through her vulva, the meaty folds of her labia slippery with desire, Nate's penis stretching her lips.

That was the moment her phone signalled the arrival of the text.

She ignored his desperate plea of, "Leave it. Jesus, Gran, just leave it."

Madeline read the message on the screen: We're back. She knows. Seems okay. Surprised but amenable. On her way to you. Good luck! xx

With the time upon them, Madeline stripped. The skirt pooled at her feet and she stepped out of it. Her underwear slid down her legs. Shoes were kicked off and she looked at him, fists on her hips, head tilted, eyes fixed on his.

"My bedroom," she commanded, bright-eyed with a sudden excitement.

He saw her tongue slide over her lips as she cast a glance at the mobile phone she'd just tossed onto the sofa.

"In my bedroom. On the bed. I want you inside me, Nate. I want to be on my knees with you fucking into me from behind."

A hurried rush along the corridor, past his grandmother's expensive art on the walls, along the corridor to the last door.

There was an urgency upon her, his grandmother's hips thrust high, her fingers reaching under her body for him.

"Fuck me," she snarled.

He grunted, sliding balls deep in one quick glide.

"Hard," she demanded, her knuckles hitting his thigh. "Get up. Get up high and fuck into me. Do it to me, Nate. Give me all of it."

He was up on the soles of his feet, thighs burning with effort. His arms were tight around his grandmother while, with his cock wedged deep, she bucked and moaned.

He could feel the rack of her ribs under his fingers, the weight of his body pressing down on his grandmother's back. This wouldn't last long, not this position, there was no way either of them could maintain this struggle.

Nate held on, his feet slipping on the bed cover as he fought desperately to fuck into his grandmother as she'd so vehemently demanded.

Then he heard it. It came from behind him, a gasp.

His grandmother's head came up from where she had mumbled into the quilt.

The shock of that word, the name that came from his grandmother's mouth hit him.

"Helen..."

He couldn't believe it when she added, "You're home. Come in."

Epilogue

The brief conversation came back to her.

In the Range Rover, what was it she had said?

Helen remembered him asking -- Is it good news?

And he'd been uncertain; Marcus didn't know how she would react.

I think so. It'll mean changes, of course, but I think I can put it into perspective.

Helen recalled the surge, the adrenalin rush of the telling as her husband had stared at the road ahead. They'd been on the short stretch of the A3, after the M25 motorway, almost home.

Marcus told her he'd been with Madeline, been fucking her in her living room – quelle surprise! He explained how they had both thought Nate had gone out, said they'd watched him leave, the red brake lights flashing through the downpour while the gates opened. Marcus told her of a puncture, a flat tyre and her son's idea to borrow his grandmother's car. He spoke of his own shock when, upon his return from Berlin, Madeline had told, with some relish of Nate's seduction, how she'd tempted her grandson with her body and an act of exhibitionism.

Marcus had told her in the car, and Helen had rushed to the bungalow and found them, caught her son hunched like a beast over his grandmother's back. She had seen them fucking, first hand – and had loved it.

So there she was, in the armchair, one that matched Madeline's settee, her legs draped over the arms, her pussy sluicing, fingers moving in languid circles through her vulva.

There had been changes, as she'd predicted. Her husband no longer enjoyed both women simultaneously. There was some friction, some resistance from him, but he was now restricted to one-on-one sex with either his wife or his mother-in-law. Nate, on the other hand, usurping the old lion's position, enjoyed both the pleasure of his mother and grandmother, singly or together, especially while his father was away on business.

Helen watched her mother's hips rise and fall. She saw Madeline's arse cheeks ripple, regardless of their taut sponginess as they slap-slap-slapped against Nate's thighs. She heard the fleshy thwack of their coupling, listened to their murmurs and tickled her pussy when the arousal surged through her.

Helen's opening squelched and farted around her fingers when she probed with two digits, the ball of her thumb against her clit.

She saw the expression of love on her son's face as he looked up at his grandmother, she saw the love in their kiss, Madeline's breasts against Nate's chest, and Helen couldn't take it anymore. Rising to her feet she closed on the couple.

"Mother," Helen sighed.

Madeline's face came up, her eyes glazed, her hair in disarray.

Helen, with love, kissed her mother's mouth, her tongue sliding deep.

Then, with love, she dipped in low and kissed her son.

"Can I have him soon?" she asked.

Madeline's eyes rolled and she gasped: "Soon, Helen, you can have him soon." She groaned and reached for her daughter. "Just let me come, Helen. Just one little orgasm and he's yours."

With her mother's arm around her shoulder, Helen knelt next to the couple. She looked from her son's face to her mother and parted her lips for a kiss. Madeline grunted into her daughter's open mouth, her hips juddering as she slammed down and felt Nate's cock-head touch her deep inside.

"Don't come, Nate," Helen warned after breaking away from her mother. "Not yet. Save it for me."

Her son gasped and blinked and gulped. Madeline's breasts, her fantastic tits, bounced in his face and he caught a thick, elongated teat with his lips.

From Madeline – with her forehead touching Helen's, with her daughter's eyes gazing into her own, with her grandson's dick inside her and his mouth at her breast: "I'm going to..."

With love, Helen let her mother hold her, their tongues sliding as Madeline's climax broke.

When finally, eventually, Madeline slid off her grandson's penis, Helen saw her mother's love for Nate glistening on his shaft. Helen leaned in and slurped at her own mother's desire, her tongue lapping like a cat at a saucer of milk.

"Mum," Nate mumbled, his jaw slack as he stared down at her. "Oh, Jesus, Mum."

"Come over here," Helen said, standing up quickly. She walked away from the sofa, inviting her son to join her on the chair while Madeline gasped for breath, her limbs an ungainly sprawl. "It's my turn. Come and love me."

Helen knelt on the cushion and offered herself with an upward shove of her buttocks. She reached back and held herself open, exposing everything to her son's hot-eyed stare.

Knowing he could see the pout of her cunt and the dark smudge of her sphincter, Helen groaned and urged him to hurry to where she waited.

Moments later he was there, filling her, stretching her, his body low over her back. She felt her son's hands cup her breasts, experienced the hot breath on her neck as he crouched and murmured into her ear.

"I love you, Mum," Nate mumbled. "Doing this with you ... I love it. I love you."

Helen told her son she loved him, told him she adored how it felt to have him inside her, his cock pulsing.

"And Sarah," Helen whispered. "Wait until your aunt gets here. We can love together, Nate. You, me, your gran..."

"And Aunt Sarah," Nate added before he eased his length from his mother's body. He paused, the tip of his cock still inside her. Nate glanced at his grandmother as she walked towards him. "All three of you."

A groan from Helen, a deep, curdled moan of pleasure when her son went balls deep again.

A whisper from Madeline: "The three of us, darling. My two beautiful daughters and me."

With love, Madeline slid her tongue into her grandson's mouth.