Bareboaters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jim Dogget
Jim Dogget
53 Followers

Jim was feeling some of the same sensations; his breath was coming rapidly, his heart was beating hard but the heat and tension was densely focused in his throbbing penis, which was jerking in time with his pulse.

"Come on," said Mary pulling his face to hers and kissing him, tasting herself on his lips. "I want to feel you inside me."

"I want you too. I need you."

She had moved her hips to the edge of the seat, and from the position he was in he could lay the length of his penis against her sex, the head of it nuzzling in the hair that surrounded the top of her fold.

"Come on, inside me."

She cupped her hand over his erection, trapping it against her lips, and then pressed the head of it towards her opening. The glans disappeared between the folds that guarded her vulva, and she increased the pressure until suddenly its top two inches snapped easily into her. She kept her fingers splayed on either side of his rod, enjoying the pressure of her own fingers around her vulva as he pushed forward.

His pelvis began to roll backwards and forwards, his buttocks tensing and releasing as he steered his cock in her.

"Unghhh, unghhh, unghh," came from deep in Mary's throat as the swollen end of his organ separated her internal folds and banged against her cervix, and each stroke pushed her insides up against her diaphragm.

Jim's staccato breath caught in his larynx with the effort of each thrust. Drops of sweat dropped from his bowed head onto her rounded belly, in which small waves of motion traveled with the punch of each stroke. Moisture flooded from her vaginal walls as he drove into her, and lubricated their coupling. He could feel the evening air cooling the wetness around the base of his cock each time he withdrew, only for it to be reheated as he pushed back into her.

Their bodies merged into each other in the gathering twilight. By now they were unaware of their surroundings, completely absorbed in each other, and in the coupling of their bodies. Her sweating face was shaped into a grimace that spoke only of passion and love and lust, and her eyes locked on to his as if an invisible but palpable beam joined his eyes and hers. Jim felt mounting pressure in his pelvis as his fluids began to surge into his loins. His wife of thirty years was now thrusting hard against him and shouting his name. Her thighs and belly began to tremor with her approaching orgasm. Mary's breasts were riding up and down her chest with each beat of their mating. Her whole body began to convulse with her orgasm, her hands beat on him, and she wailed as her cunt contracted on his cock.

"OOOHH, Oooooh, ooooooooh!" she called

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" he called back as her spasms sucked the semen from deep inside him. Mary pulled him tightly to her as his buttocks tensed and his body shook, and she felt the pulsations of his orgasm transmitted through her walls to the pit of her stomach. Waves of pleasure and joy engulfed them as her liquids mixed with his creamy sperm, flooding her vagina. They slid gently together as a feeling of peace suffused them and the aftershocks of their climaxes reverberated backwards and forwards between their drenched bodies. They kissed deeply.

After a while the cooling night air started to evaporate the sweat from the exposed parts of their bodies and they enjoyed the coolness of it, while between them rivulets of still warm moisture ran in their crevices. A trickle of spent semen began to drip out of her, warm at first but rapidly cooling in the air. She enjoyed the contrasting sensations.

He said, "Phew, you're quite a lover."

"So are you. I can't wait to start again."

"It may take a while," he started to say when there was a crash from forward in the boat, as if something had struck them hard below the water-line.

"Shit, what was that?" He jerked out of her with a soft plop, his penis slapping a trail of mingled come along the inside of her thigh.

Jim got to his feet as quickly as his stiffening knees would allow, his erection deflating like a punctured tire, and peered into the gathering darkness along the side of the boat.

Nothing.

But immediately there was a howl from the cabin below, followed by the sound of loud sobbing.

" Isobel!" they both yelled at once, heading naked for the companionway.

"Oh, shit," cried Isobel, "Oh shit"

Isobel was slumped on the floor of the cabin, against the side of the companionway, her hand to her lip, tears streaming down her face, blood running between her fingers and staining her tee-shirt.

"Oh, my lip. Shit, ouch, fuck!" and the sobbing started again.

"Are you alright?"

"No, can't you bloody see I'm not, you stupid cunt." More tears.

"Here, let's have a look," Jim said, climbing down the companion way and gently pulling her hand away from her face. She had a split about a third of the way along her upper lip from which blood was pouring.

"Press this against it while I get some ice to put on it."

He pulled the hem of her tee-shirt up to her lip, it being the only piece of cloth immediately available. It exposed her breast, but it was getting quite dark, and he didn't remark on it. If it had been lighter he would have been able to see that the nipple was congested and the skin around it was reddened.

Mary climbed down the companionway and whispered in his ear, her warm breast soft against his back as he bent over the icebox.

"She drank all the drinks, you know -- yours, mine, as well as hers. How much has she had for Christ's sake?"

"I don't know, but she seems to have lost her bikini bottoms as well."

His wife giggled softly, as Isobel continued to wail.

Jim wrapped a couple of shards of ice in a tea towel and gave it to Mary, who went back to kneel beside Isobel. Isobel let the woman press the ice pack against her lip and it stemmed the flow of blood. As Jim put the cabin lights on they could see the state Isobel was in. Despite the small size of the cut, the lip had bled heavily, and blood had dripped through Isobel's fingers and run down her forearm. The front of her tee shirt had a wet, dark, bloody stain, and, in trying to wipe away tears as well as blood, she had managed to spread blood over her chin, nose and cheeks. She was quite drunk.

"Oh, my lip. It feels really swollen. Is it badly cut?"

"No it's just a little split," Mary replied.

"The ice feels good. I was having such a good time."

"Yes, I know. So were we."

"I didn't mean to spoil it but I slipped"

"You didn't spoil anything. Are you hurt anywhere else?"

"No, I'm so sorry. I feel so stupid. We were all having a lovely time."

The tears now began to flow in earnest. Mary sat on the cabin sole next to her and put a consoling arm round her shoulders, while holding the ice to the cut. Isobel leant into her and rested her head on her naked shoulder. Her body heaved with sobs, and a stream of tears ran through the blood on her face.

"I was just really getting into it", sobbed Isobel. "You guys had me so turned on and now my head's going round and round. I fell down the ladder." - as if they hadn't worked it out.

"I know"

"It was so sexy and I was feeling so good."

"That's alright. You'll feel better in a minute."

"Oh, I won't. I'm going to look terrible."

"No you won't. You're beautiful."

"Do you think so?" she asked girlishly, as a little ray of hope began to appear through the tears, but her shoulders still shook, and the tears still trickled on to her shirt.

"Here lets get you cleaned up a bit."

Jim brought a wet cloth from the galley and wiped her face as she looked up at him, smiling through the tears. She limply held out her arms and he cleaned her hands and forearms of blood.

"Let's get this shirt off. It's all bloody."

Isobel sniffed and held her arms up above her head so that he could pull the bloody tee off. The sobs were dying down now, but every few seconds she would take a wobbly intake of breath and her shoulders would heave.

"What happened to your knickers?"

"I was so turned on I thought... Well, I couldn't help it."

Her left hand strayed down to her crotch. Unlike the pale blondish hair of his wife, Isobel had a vigorous thatch of black hair, which she had trimmed to her bikini line.

Finally a giggle appeared between the tears. "I don't have anybody so I have to do it myself. Didn't you see me?"

"We didn't see a thing. Didn't see you down the drinks either," he laughed.

"I'm really pissed you know. I think I'm pissed out of my mind, and I'm so horny and I can't help it." She started to rub. Her other hand came up and pinched her left nipple, which already looked sore.

"Hold me tight," said Isobel. "I've gotta do this. I'm so horny"

"I've got you," Mary said, pulling her to her.

"I know I'm drunk," she said, as her fingers moved a little faster. "It's hard to get yourself off when you're drunk."

Mary really didn't know what to say to that, because it had never been a problem for her. So she said "Don't make yourself sore."

She looked up at Jim, whose cock was beginning to stiffen.

"Go get the lube" she mouthed.

He stumbled back into their berth and in a minute came back with the bottle of Astroglide. By the time he came back Isobel was rubbing her index and middle finger in a circular motion between her legs, intent on what she was doing and breathing hard. Jim looked down at the two of them, at this woman masturbating in the arms of his wife, and found it hard to believe what he was seeing. By this time he was fully erect again and the juices from their earlier lovemaking had dried on his member, making the skin feel taut. He held out the lubricant to them, not really knowing what to do, some sort of moral dilemma rearing in his mind. Mary looked at him and smiled and mouthed "Drunk!"

"Isobel," he said, "the lube! Do you want it?"

Mary took the cloth from Isobel's lip, which seemed to have stopped bleeding, at least for the moment. She was aware that she was leaking cum out of her vulva and onto the floor, so she put the cloth between her legs. Mary was beginning to feel pretty horny again herself, and she thought maybe the cold cloth would cool her down a bit, but she wasn't prepared for quite how cold it was.

Isobel looked up at the husband blearily.

"The lube? Of course, lube me!" and giggled and hiccupped.

She lent back into the arms of her friend and lifted her legs, presenting herself to Jim. He was stunned but willing, and looked at his wife, who laughed and nodded her head towards Isobel. So much for moral dilemmas.

"Go for it, lover," exclaimed Isobel, waving her legs.

He laughed too, and put some of the gel on his fingers. He knelt between her legs and she spread the lips of her vulva. Isobel had big inner lips guarding her entrance, and he smeared some lube up and down between them, feeling how warm and how wet she was. He put a drop more on his finger and slid it into her. She immediately dropped her legs, trapping his hand between her and the floor, his finger hooked inside her.

"Gotcha, buddy."

"God," he thought, "she really is drunk."

"Are you sure you're OK, Isobel?" Mary sounded concerned for her, but she could also see that her husband's finger had disappeared inside another woman, and couldn't help feeling a little jealous. Jim was grinning madly "You're very drunk. I don't want you to be sorry."

"I won't be sorry. I just wanna get off. Come on guys, help me." She giggled again "I'm really horny"

"I know you are. And I don't think you're the only one," said Mary, looking at Jim's penis, which was pointing straight at them.

She reached from where she was cuddling Isobel and ran her fingers along the underside of his cock. This was all the encouragement he needed. He began to move his hand, the pad of skin at the base of his flexed finger rubbing against Isobel's clitoris, while the tip of his finger moved inside her. He had only used a little Astroglide, so the amount of warm fluid flowing down his finger and onto his palm was surprising.

"You're so wet," he whispered. "Mary, put you hand down here. Feel this."

Isobel slid her buttocks forward and opened her legs and guided the woman's finger alongside that of her husband.

"See! I'm ready for anything"

"Don't get ahead of yourself", said Mary. "Let's not rush things."

"I'm not rushing things. I'm just trying to catch up. Oooh, that's good. Keep doing it."

The man's finger was now sliding in and out of her, the moisture glistening in the glow of the cabin lights. Mary had not removed her hand, which was now slowly rubbing the top of Isobel's slit.

Isobel reached out to the cock that was still pointing at her and touched the end of it where there was a small bead of clear fluid.

"You're wet too. Can I lick it off.

"No" said Mary, emphatically, "That's mine"

"Shit!" said Isobel. "That's not fair!"

"Shit." muttered Jim under his breath. "I don't think it is either."

Mary laughed. "You keep it away from her."

But Isobel said "Come on, you two have gotta do me. You got me like this."

"Lie down on the floor, then. We'll take care of you. Won't we?"

She looked at Jim.

He helped Isobel lift her butt off the decking and pulled her legs out, while Mary supported her shoulders. They gently laid her down, supporting her head so she wouldn't bang it on the floor. Isobel spread-eagled herself on the decking. Mary knelt at her head and stroked her forehead, while Jim knelt beside her thigh, reinserted his finger and, with the other hand, started rubbing her clitoris.

Isobel let out a big sigh and brought her hands up to her breasts and stroked them with her fingertips. Jim got the rhythm going with his fingers, running them smoothly up and down her cleft in the copious moisture. Isobel started kneading her tits as if she was making dough.

The boat was quiet now, with only the occasional slap of the halyards against the mast, and the ripple of water against the hull in the still of the evening. On the other hand, the woman on the cabin sole was getting noisier. Her breath was beginning to come in whooshing sounds, and then every few seconds she would grunt loudly. Interspersed with her heavy breathing were the remains of her sobs, which occasionally would make her whole body shudder.

Mary watched Jim's hands doing to Isobel what they had so often done to her, slowly bringing her to a peak of excitement. They went on in this quiet way for some minutes. But it wasn't enough for Isobel.

"You're gonna have to do it harder or I'll never get there!"

Mary got up on her knees and leant down the length of Isobel's body. The tea towel dangling from between her legs waved in Isobel's face, but Isobel didn't seem to notice. She reached into the hair between Isobel's legs and slotted her finger into the crease just above her clitoris, and pulled. She knew from her own experience that this would pull the labia into tight bands and force the clitoris out of its hood. Jim took the opportunity to push another finger into her, but with Mary pulling on her it was a tight fit. With his other hand he increased the tempo and really started to work on Isobel's clitoris, rubbing it hard and fast without the finesse he had shown before. Isobel's hips rose to the challenge of their hands, bucking off the floor to meet them, her movement setting the wife in motion on top of her, causing Mary's breasts to slap gently against Isobel's body. Now they were all breathing fast and Isobel's ample buttocks were beating a tattoo on the floor as she fought towards orgasm. And it didn't take long.

When Isobel came a lot of things happened at once. Her body went rigid, her back arching her body off the floor against the woman on top of her, while her spasming stomach muscles mashed the other woman's breasts between them. At the same time she changed from kneading her breasts with her palms to pulling hard on her nipples, stretching the dark areolae into painful looking pyramids. She ground her cunt into the man's hand, her vaginal walls clamping fiercely on his penetrating fingers, and her abdomen convulsed with muscle contractions. And she screamed. She screamed a great howl, which flew up the companionway down which she had fallen, and shattered the quiet of the anchorage.

As Isobel's orgasm began to die down she locked her arms round the woman's waist and pulled her down so that Mary lay full length on top of her, her fingers still locked in her cleft, and her husband's wedged inside her. Jim gently withdrew his hand, and both husband and wife caressed Isobel's soaking vulva as she came down from her climactic high. For some time their sweating bodies were motionless, except for the small quakes that still shook Isobel.

"That was good. I came so big," she murmured in a small slurred voice.

Mary rolled off her and lay on the floor on her back, her head next to Isobel's thigh.

"Wow! That was an explosion. I've never seen anyone come like that. Are you all right?"

"Wonderful, but my heads going round and round." Isobel rolled over and put her head on the woman's stomach. "I feel really woozy, but now I think it's my turn to do you."

"Not tonight. We're going to get you into bed."

"But I want to. I'm going to screw both of you," she slurred

"No you're not. We've all had enough for one night. Come on."

They pulled Isobel to her feet, and she giggled and swayed and put her arms round Jim's waist, as Mary grabbed her hips to steady her. She stood unsteadily, her legs widely spaced, leaning against Jim, her arm around him and her head pressed against his chest. With her other hand she caught hold of his erection at the second attempt, after feebly missing it the first time.

"I want some of this," she slurred.

"I don't think so," said her woman friend. "Not tonight."

"Aww, shit. Come on. Gimme some." And she stuck the end of it in her mouth.

Mary slapped her hard on her protruding backside, and Isobel yelped, let go of Jim's cock and yelled.

"Don't hit me, you bitch!

"Well, leave him alone."

Isobel started crying.

"I feel like shit and it's all because of you."

"Come on let's get her into bed."

They staggered with her the few feet to the port bunk and pushed on to it. They covered her with a sheet.

"Let's do it. Come on. Please."

"Let's talk about it tomorrow. You go to sleep."

They each bent down and kissed her.

"Sleep."

The man and the woman went back out to the cockpit to talk. They had a lot to talk about. Later they made married love in the double berth aft. She mounted him without preliminaries and pounded him until she came. She didn't know whether he came or not.

In the night they heard Isobel throwing up over the side of the boat.

Jim Dogget
Jim Dogget
53 Followers
12