Bareboaters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim's cock was now free to bury itself up to the hilt and it did. With help from Mary he established a rhythm, Mary's body pressed against his back, the two of them moving as one as they pistoned his penis into Isobel. Isobel had pulled her knees to her chest and was tightly gripping them as the concussions rocked her. There was nothing gentle, or subtle, or even kind about it. It was an animal pounding, all of them gasping and grunting more or less in unison, all of them pushing hard for the climactic moment, all of them uncaring of the bruising impacts suffered by Isobel as Mary and Jim slammed their combined weight into her.

It didn't last long. It couldn't.

The end began when Isobel shrieked, her reddened and contorted face issuing the same howl that had rent the anchorage the night before. Her convulsing body shook on the end of Jim's pounding penis and Jim would probably have stopped the drilling if it hadn't been for Mary, who pushed the pace relentlessly, forcing Jim's penis to continue it's onslaught on Isobel's spasming tunnel.

"Go on! Go on! Harder!" urged Mary.

Jim had now lost all any semblance of control and was now simply an instrument of Mary's forcible thrusting, his bursting penis forcing it's way along Isobel's clinging walls, the motion and the intense force determined by Mary. Finally Jim knew it was over.

"Oh, Christ! I'm coming!"

Mary slammed him one last time into Isobel and held him there as his deeply buried organ spewed against the nub of Isobel's cervix. All three of them, the two women and the man, shook reflexively in the aftermath of the orgasms. Aftershocks from Isobel clutched at the soaking member inside her, Jim shook from the sudden release, and Mary suffered her own paroxysmic seizures in her lower belly.

The three of them held on to each other for dear life, glued together by passion, sweat and semen. It was a while before anybody in the huddled tableau moved.

Eventually Mary peeled herself from Jim's sweat soaked back.

"Now we can really start our vacation," said Mary.

Jim laughed. Isobel was silent.

12