Bareboaters Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing here?" said Isobel

She was slumped on the port settee, topless. Her black mini-skirt was rucked around her waist and she had a drink in her hand. Pat, in his shorts, was kneeling between her legs and looked up at them, startled and red-faced.

"We came to bring Jack back."

"I can see that. I thought you'd be longer."

"So I see," said Mary a little sharply.

"Since you're here you might as well stay," said Isobel expansively and waved her glass at them.

Mary started down the companionway steps. Pat clambered to his feet clumsily covering the front of his shorts with his hand. Mary put her hand on the side of his face and kissed him.

"Your face is wet, dear," she told him.

He wiped it with the back of his hand and looked uncertainly between Mary and Isobel.

"Carry on, dear. You can't stop now," said Mary.

"Err -- I don't think so. Not with everybody watching. I don't think I can do it."

"Oh, please, Pat. I'm getting cold," said Isobel laughing again.

"I'm sorry," said Pat. "There's no way."

"Oh, Pat -- don't be like that. You were so good at it," insisted Isobel. "I'll tell you what... here, Mary hold my drink. Come her you lovely man."

Isobel stood and put her arms round his chest and hugged him to her. The top of her head only came to just under his nipples so she kissed his ribs.

"It's OK -- you don't have to do anything to me, but I'd like to do something for you."

She slid her lips down his stomach and pulled his shorts down. She held his now limp cock.

"Now sit down."

As soon as he did so she knelt between his legs and engulfed him in her mouth. Pat looked up at the cabin roof and groaned.

Jack turned to Jim and Mary.

"How about you having that drink I promised? Go find a place to sit. You may have to climb over my other guest."

Jim and Mary sat on the settee opposite where Isobel was giving head to Pat. The space in the cabin was very cramped so Mary had to hike up her skirt and sit with one leg on either side of Isobel.

She had brought Pat's erection back to life and was slowly, very slowly, moving her mouth up and down the shaft. Pat sat-open mouthed and watched the comings and goings of his cock in Isobel's mouth. Occasionally she would push her head down until her lips were buried in his cock hair and make a slight gagging noise before withdrawing up the wet and slimy rod.

Jack brought the drinks and parked himself next to the younger man on the settee.

"How are you doing, Pat old man?" he asked.

Pat just grunted.

Isobel paused and said "He's lovely," and swallowed him down again.

The other three sat and watched without saying anything, and sipped their drinks. Jack was intently watching Pat's cock making its slow way in and out of Isobel's throat. He rubbed the growing erection that was tenting his shorts. Jim was also getting hard and had slipped his hand under Mary's skirt. Mary parted her legs a little wider for him while she trailed her fingers backwards and forwards across Isobel's neck.

Pat sat with his hands limply by his sides and let Isobel do all the work. After kneeling on the hard cabin sole for a while she said "My knees are killing me. Jack, move over."

She climbed and knelt on the settee. Her miniskirt was still twisted around her midriff and her backside was inches from Jack's face. He put his drink down so that he could fondle her small tits and finger her pussy. There were new noises. The sound of Isobel occasionally choking on Pat's cock was joined by squelching sounds from her pussy as Jack worked his fingers into her and the occasional "Oh, Jaysus!" from Pat. Isobel started making staccato noises in the back of her throat. It was as if Jack's fingers were so far into her that he was twanging her vocal cords.

She finally must have thought that everything was ready -- that Pat's prick was red enough, engorged enough and slobbered on enough, that it would be nice to have it inside her. And her canal was so finger-fucked and wet that it was slobbering to take it in.

She pulled herself away from the men and slumped herself on the couch. Jack freed his cock and used the pussy slobber on his hand to wet his tool. It looked to Jim as if Jack wanted to beat Pat to the punch, but Isobel obviously wanted Pat to take the first round.

"Fuck me, Pat!"

Pat knelt in front of her. His prick was red and swollen, the foreskin marked by a few virulently colored glistening folds just below the head. He pressed his cock head past the wet matted hair surrounding her pussy and forced it slowly into her vagina.

"Oh, Jayz, that's good."

Isobel groaned a huge groan.

"Now do me hard, Pat. I really need it!"

Pat obeyed enthusiastically. Isobel raised her legs and held on to her knees so that her pussy lined up with his cock. He ran his shaft into her up to the hilt and started to fuck. Pat's cock ploughed its furrow, propelled by his big white buttocks. Jack leant over and spread his hand over Isobel's pussy so that Pat's cock drove between his fingers.

But before he had completed a dozen strokes Pat cried "Oh, no! Not yet!"

His body went rigid and he shot his load into her. His face was red and miserable. He looked mortified, but he kept fucking for a short time until his wet and shrunken cock was too short to fit inside her. A trickle of white translucent fluid escaped from her pussy.

"Damn!" she said.

"I'm sorry."

"It's OK."

"It was my first time with a woman."

"Oh, fuck!" exclaimed Isobel. "Really?"

"Yes," he said. "Well, the first time inside one."

"Oh, you poor sweet man!"

Isobel sat up and hugged the embarrassed young man.

"Pat, I'm ready for you just as soon as you are ready again. Don't worry."

"Jim! Stop a minute," said Mary.

Jim and Mary had been kissing and fondling each other on the settee. Jim had Mary's head back on the cushion and was deep kissing her, gently moving his lips over hers and penetrating her wet mouth with his tongue. He had always thought that kissing Mary was one of the most intense pleasures of his life. Her lips were soft, she always tasted sweet and she always responded to him, creating a lively love life for their tongues inside her mouth. Today was no exception and he was reluctant to stop. The kissing was making his heart beat faster and pumping blood into his prick. He was beginning to want Mary very badly and didn't want to be interrupted. But Mary's motherly instincts had been aroused by Pat's plight.

Mary moved Jim's hand from under her skirt and took hold of Pat's.

"Come here, Pat, my love and lie down. Move over Jim."

She pushed Pat onto his back. His flaccid cock was a wet, cold little pile hiding in a nest of gingery hair. Mary smoothed down the wet hair around it, squeezed some of the cum off it with her fingers and popped it in her mouth. Pat lay very still with his arm crooked over his eyes.

"I'll soon have you hard again, dear. It's one of my favorite things to do."

Jim felt sorry for him, remembering more than one occasion when the same disaster had happened to him. He reached over and pulled the yellow tank top up around Mary's neck.

"There you go, Pat. Something to hang on to."

Mary may have objected to being offered wholesale to Jack, but she didn't demur at Jim giving her tits to Pat. At first Pat only grazed her breast with his fingers but then gained enough confidence to grasp hold of her doughy breast. The sensation sent little jolts to Mary's pussy.

Jim tore his eyes away and looked over at Isobel. Once Mary had taken over the care of Pat, Isobel had quickly stopped worrying about him and found another toy to please her. Jim watched her slip herself onto Jack's long cock. A couple of dollops of Pat's prematurely dispensed semen slipped out of her pussy onto Jack's penis, although the extra lubricant wasn't needed. She dropped herself straight down his shaft and the remainder of Pat's cum squeezed out onto Jack's balls, like white sauce on a Christmas pudding. She started to ride him. He power assisted her by supporting her buttocks with his hands, lifting her and dropping her, spearing her at each fall.

Jim knew that Isobel was not very big -- after all he'd bottomed out in her when they'd fucked in the cockpit the previous day. Jack was big, so it was no wonder that every time Jack dropped her all the way down, his cock was hitting something deep inside and making her grunt. It didn't seem to hurt her; she wasn't trying to save herself from the final inch of penetration. She seemed happy for it to slam all the way home. But he could tell she was feeling it. What started off as just grunts steadily rose in pitch. Jim wondered if she was going to finish by screaming like she had when he and Mary had finger-fucked her two nights ago. That had been quite a racket!

Jack had a grim frown of concentration on his face. He might have looked as if he was enjoying it more, thought Jim.

Jack snarled, "Come on, you little bitch! Ride my cock!"

Isobel stopped moving, all of a sudden, halfway up his cock. Mary stopped fellating Pat and looked at Jack with a quizzical expression. Jim was about to say something, when Isobel said,

"Fuck you, Jack! You talk to me nice!"

Jack's expression stiffened and the tendons stood out in his neck. Jim thought he was tensing himself to evict Isobel from his prick, but she slammed back down on him and the moment passed. From then on Jack was no longer actively involved in the fuck. Isobel rode him at a fast trot, posting to his cock, riding English. Pat would have been proud of her if had been watching, but he still had his eyes covered.

Mary was holding Pat's succulent little morsel in her mouth, warming it up by soaking it in her saliva and gently twirling it with her tongue. The problem was it didn't respond. She hummed to it, a little sing-song tune as it lay like a sleepy dormouse in her mouth. She stroked his balls with one hand and trailed her fingers through the sparse hairs on his stomach. She tried sucking it hard, drawing it up into her lips like spaghetti. She could stretch it to three or four inches, but as soon as she let go it crumpled like a stretched rubber band.

Mary tried something else. Maybe he needed a little something extra to get him going. She knew all about the hot wired connection between her own nipples and her pussy and Jim had told her that he liked it when she pinched his nipples. She searched for Pat's soft flat nipple hiding on the mound of his little breast and circled her finger around it. There was no reaction from the fat Irishman until she pinched the embryonic male nipple between her thumb and finger as hard as she could.

"Aaayy!" groaned Pat. His buttocks rose off the settee, and his flaccid little cock started to stiffen in Mary's mouth. Mary laughed in her throat and gave Jim a thumbs up!

Jim had given up waiting for Mary to get finished with Pat and had pulled his cock out and started stroking it while he leant against the chart table watching the action.

He could tell Isobel was getting close to coming. Her face and neck were red, her short hair was plastered to her scalp in the tropical heat of the cabin and she was flying up and down Jack's rod. Jim was right about her orgasm, but wrong about a screaming fit. When the moment came she bottomed herself on Jack and then just started to shake. And the sound that came out of her was a deep sobbing hiccupping groan. Jim didn't think a woman could make a sound in that octave. She shook and shook, wracked by sobs. You could see her ass clenching and unclenching as her vaginal walls clawed at the end of Jack's prick.

Uh!..Uh!..Uh!...... Oooooooh!

Jack didn't wait for her to stop shaking. He pushed her off, stood up and shoved his way out of the cabin, his red, sticky cock waving in front of him like a bloody sword.

Isobel watched him go incredulously. Her lower lip was quivering.

"Jim, what was all that about? He never even came!"

Isobel stood in the cabin where Jack had left her, red faced, still shaking, eyes brimming with tears.

"I would have let him. You know I would. I would have done it 'til he came."

Mary released Pat from the settee and he hauled himself to his feet and clumsily wrapped his arms round Isobel.

"Oh, Pat, why doesn't he like me? Do you think it was because I said I didn't like what he called me? That was nothing to get upset about."

"He's not like that really," he said, defending his skipper. "He's, um, OK. He's just not..."

She wasn't listening. She buried her face in his man breasts and he held her stoically.

"You are so good," she said. "And I can at least tell you still like me."

She stroked his hard-on. He didn't mention that it was a gift from Mary, who was standing with Jim, wiping her mouth with one hand and stroking Jim with the other.

"Can we, like, carry on where we left off?" Isobel mumbled into Jack's skin.

Pat gulped "yes."

"Just where were we when we were interrupted?" She held her face up for a kiss. He kissed her briefly and smudged a tear away with his thumb and went back to holding her.

"Pat?" she said, but he was rooted to the spot. He didn't seem able to move himself, let alone make a move on Isobel.

Jim and Mary moved in on them. Jim took Isobel and gently bent her over the stool in front of the chart table. Mary brought Pat over to her, wiped her hand in the mess between Isobel's legs and smeared it on Pat's prick. She pushed him forward.

Pat pushed into Isobel and started gingerly sliding in and out, as if he was afraid of coming too quickly again.

"You'll be fine, dear," said Mary. "Get hold of her hips and pull her to you. We like it when men do that. And don't worry. You'll last really well this time."

Soon the hot little cabin was filled with the sound of Pat's steady drubbing of Isobel -- the groans, the moans, and the slap of stomach against ass and of thigh against thigh. Pat hung on to Isobel's hips. Mary was right. Isobel did like it done that way.

Jim pulled Mary to him and kissed her hard. She said "I was going to wait until we got back to the boat but I don't think I can wait that long."

Jim pulled her panties from under her skirt, laid her down on their settee and went down on her. He parted her lips with his fingers and exposed her tender clitoris which he took in his lips, and used his fingers to explore her wetness.

"Oh, Jim," said Mary, dreamily relaxing herself into the luxury of Jim's attentions. Jim knew how she liked it and she could give herself fully to the pleasure of it.

At that point Jack returned to the cabin having had a stiff drink and a cigarette up on deck. He observed the two couples making love and then headed for Pat and Isobel. Jack's sudden appearance froze the action, like hitting the pause button on a DVD. All four of them waited to see what he would do. Jim stopped to watch him, leaving two fingers inside Mary. Mary craned her neck round to look at him. Isobel raised her head and Pat stopped fucking.

Jack squatted in front of Isobel.

"I'm sorry, Isobel," he said. "I've haven't been able to come in a woman for years. It's nothing to do with you. I thought if I talked to you like that it would help me, but it just upset you. I want to say I'm sorry."

"Jack," said Isobel. "Can't you see I'm busy fucking? Apologize some other time."

"All right, if that's what you want," said Jack, and slid past her and Pat into the space between the two settees. He took a small bottle of liquid from a shelf and poured a liberal amount into his hand. He smeared some on his prick and the rest between Pat's buttocks. Pat didn't say anything and started slowly fucking Isobel again.

"Oh, yes, Pat," said Isobel. "Thank God. Keep going."

Isobel braced herself on the stool and arched her back. With Pat's beautiful slippery prick once more rippling inside her she was starting to feel good again.

Jack slid his hand between Pat's cheeks and rubbed his finger over the little puckered star of his anus. Pat looked surprised but didn't stop fucking.

"Aaaaaagh," said Isobel, "Just like that."

Even though she was so wet and slippery this angle was giving her perfect friction.

Jack slid a finger into Pat's ass on one of the backstrokes and embedded it. Pat looked uncomfortable for a moment but from then on he seemed to accept that Jack's hand was part of the action. Isobel, unaware that a finger was now buried between the buttocks that drove the pole into her pussy, was savoring every second.

"Ooooooooh, yes. That's so good. Don't stop!"

But Pat did stop when Jack grasped his hips. Jack held him still and positioned his long fleshy stock at the entrance to Pat's tight little passage.

"Ooooooooh," groaned Pat as Jack's rubbery cock-head started to stretch his sphincter. He was transfixed, nailed between Jack's insistent insertion and the finite depths of Isobel's elastic pussy.

Mary, who had been watching aghast the whole time sat up and pulled Jim's fingers out of her opening.

"Oh, Jesus," she whispered. "I don't believe it."

"Come on, Pat," urged Isobel. "Why have you stopped?"

"Aaaaargh," groaned Pat. "He's in me."

"What the fuck is going on back there?" wailed Isobel.

"Your train just arrived, dear," said Mary.

"Wha... Oh, shit, no! You've got to be kidding. Pat, let me out!"

But she couldn't move. She was wedged against the chart table stool. She pushed back to give herself room to get out, but all that did was drove Jack deeper into Pat and Pat deeper into her.

"Oh, this is so awful," moaned Isobel.

"Oh, Pat!" moaned Jack.

"Owww!" moaned Pat. "Jack, slowly...slowly, please!"

"Shhh! Give it a minute -- it'll be OK."

Isobel was pissed.

"Pat, for Christ's sake what are you doing? Or Jack, or whoever? This was my fuck!"

Jim and Mary were sidetracked from their own pleasure by this new drama, and looked on in amazement. Isobel had slumped back over the stool in resignation. Pat was up to the hilt in her and being pushed deeper by Jack. Jack pulled the band off his hair and let it fall down over his shoulders. He was moving his cock slowly an inch at a time in Pat's unbelieving asshole. Pat was slipping from grimaces of pain into a glazed expression, like a rabbit caught in headlights.

After a short time Pat pushed back against Jack, sliding part way out of Isobel. Jack pushed him back again and Isobel's fuck began again.

"Oh, that's better. Are you on your own again, Pat?"

"No," moaned Pat. "I'm not, but this is so good."

"Well don't stop again, for God's sake."

Isobel was fucked to a new rhythm, tentative at first as Pat got used to being impaled on another man's cock, but with an increasing tempo as his ass stretched to accommodate Jack's slim pole and its swollen tip began to arouse him deep inside. The combined impetus of the two males drove Pat's shaft to the hilt in Isobel on every stroke. She was so wet with her own juice, from the previous dousing with Pat's cum, and the stretching she'd got from Jack's well-endowed prong that Isobel started to experience pure pleasure again.

"Oh, yes, guys! Fuck me hard!"

Pat's chubby body rippled with the cadence of the impacts; Jack into his buttocks, and Isobel's buttocks back into him. His face was red and beaded with perspiration and a rivulet of sweat ran down his back. Jack laid his cheek up against Pat's wet back and humped for all he was worth.

Mary decided she could wait to get back to their boat after all, where she and Jim could fuck in peace away from the chaotic orgy on Coq D'Or.

She peered into Isobel's crimson face. "Will you be alright if we go?"

"Mmmmfff, mmmmfff, go!" croaked Isobel.

With Isobel fully occupied, she could at last have Jim to herself. She found her panties, Jim pulled up his shorts and they made their way to the dinghy. As the little boat puttered its way back across the water the evening calm of the anchorage was rent by the full throated screams of Isobel in orgasm.