Bared for Baird - Stephie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnBous
JohnBous
20 Followers

My eyes shot open and zeroed straight in on Matt's free hand as it reached out, slowly at first, towards my bare breasts. Paul lifted his shoulders and his chest rose up, exposing me completely.

From somewhere I heard a voice saying 'yes' over and over. And realised it was me.

Matt's hand shot forward now and landed squarely on my left breast, cupping it completely, the lust evident in the trembling of his fingers as they closed over it. I pressed against it, scarcely believing what it was doing to me, the next wave of orgasm sending my brain fizzing into the ether, its rockets powered by Paul's explosive orgasm deep within me.

I blacked out for something like a minute as my body convulsed repeatedly, and when I regained some semblance of consciousness, I felt the heat from Matt's juices as they sprayed over my arm and my belly and my breasts. A final, earth-moving tremor pulsed through me and I wailed my delight to the heavens.

It was a real case of mission (or rather emission) accomplished, and for the first time, Paul and I had strayed from the plan and yet arrived at exactly the right place. In the aftermath of my pyrotechnical climax, I found myself naked on a bed with Paul panting and gasping on my shoulder, and Matt – a stranger until an hour or two beforehand – equally exhausted on his knees beside the bed.

There was a lot of 'wows' and 'oh, mans' and barely intelligible gruntings, and through it all I just lay there with my mind simmering in the afterglow, somewhere far, far beyond happy.

Eventually Paul whispered 'ok?' into my ear and I nodded a 'yeah'. I looked over at Matt to find him staring at my still naked body and felt a wave of my old shyness wash through me.

"Enough, I think," I told him with a smile, and pulled the sheet over me.

"Sorry."

"Don't be silly. I think I just got a little bit carried away, but it's okay, honest."

Paul nodded, "I'd say okay was an understatement, but yeah."

Matt gave a sheepish grin, "I agree. Way better than okay. You're..." He glanced at Paul for some sort of permission before carrying on, "you're just so... well... hot. No... I mean yes, hot, but... really... gorgeous."

A fluttering sent a tiny echo of my climax thrilling through my veins, "Thank you. Really."

"My pleasure, I promise."

Paul sat up slowly, taking care to make sure the cover stayed over my body, "I guess I'd better say that we'd be real grateful if you didn't go around-"

"I won't say a word, I swear!" Matt interrupted, "I'm... well... let's just say I'm supposed to be somewhere else tonight and I'm kinda laying low. Besides... I don't want to share this with anyone."

"Thanks, man."

"Yeah," I said, "I really appreciate that."

"The thanks are all mine," Matt said. He stood and adjusted his clothing, his back turned to us. "I don't think I've ever been so pleased that there was nothing on TV."

That little act of modesty almost had me laughing out loud until I realised how hypocritical that would be with me smothered in the bed-covers after all I'd done!

Paul rolled away from me and grabbed the two robes hanging on the bathroom door. He pulled on his own and threw the other onto the bed beside me. I looked at Matt's back as he tucked his shirt. For just a tiny little while longer, some trace of the wild version of me was still in control, and satisfied as I'd never felt before, I was happy to leave the reins in her hands. I sat up and swung my legs off of the bed, standing naked for a few seconds before picking up the robe and slipping my arms into it. As I pulled it closed, I looked up to see Matt staring at my nakedness once more.

Those butterflies gave a final fly-past and I held the sides of the robe open for just a couple of seconds before muttering, "A bit late for modesty, I guess" and finally covering up.

I couldn't believe how relaxed I felt about everything. Or how happy I was.

We said our goodnights and waved Matt off to his room before shutting the door and staring at each other for a few seconds before letting out delighted yells and diving back onto the bed.

That was a couple of nights ago. I've been through the usual mental post-mortem, both alone and with Paul and the result is – I'm just so happy with absolutely everything.

I've had to tell Paul a hundred times already that I think the whole thing was fantastic – even the off-script stuff. And I've had to admit to myself that the feel of Matt's hand on my naked breasts gives me the most incredible thrill whenever I remember it. Paul's asked about that as well and he's admitted that it had a powerful effect on, seeing me touched like that.

Earlier on this evening he asked me – ever so hesitantly – whether I'd maybe consider doing something like that again. If the thought of it hadn't brought a rush of colour to my cheeks, I might have been able to prevaricate. But there again why bother?

I said 'yes'. Paul said 'great, only I've had a brilliant idea...'

And boy is this a brilliant idea.

After telling you all about getting Bared thanks to Baird (John Logie Baird, that is), I rather think there's going to be another chapter to my adventures. And don't worry – I'll be back very soon to share it with you.

JohnBous
JohnBous
20 Followers
12