Barefoot Girls Love Playing Games Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But wait, how did you know I would want to lick your feet? How do you know what a foot fetish is?" I ask, truly curios. Kelly just waves her hand as if it's no big deal.

"Oh that's easy, I dated a guy with a foot fetish like a year ago, Brian, not that you know him I guess." She keeps smiling at my dumbstruck face. Same old Kelly, a total show off. "Yup, I know all about it, licking feet and sucking toes, pantyhose and fishnets, flip-flops and foot jobs." She lists them all as she has some experience in all of these things. I eminently start fantasizing about her in fishnets and sucking on her own toes for my enjoyment. My cock pulses in my jeans at the very thought, and I feel Kelly rub back in response, much firmer this time, not hiding her intentions. "Mhmm, somebody likes the sound of that huh?" she giggles and runs her foot the length of my shaft, dragging her toes along for added grip. She looks up at me with a sly grin. "Well you said yes to wanting to lick my feet... what are you waiting for?" she pushes her foot past my hands and lets it sit just in front of my nose. "Go for it big guy." She giggles, not quite able to play the sexy dominating girl but having fun with me just the same.

I can't help but smile despite the disbelief in my chest, her foot being so close to my face, I realize that her feet do have a very faint smell to them, just like with my sister's shoes under the bed, only this time I can see the source of the smell, and it is a bit stronger as it is coming right off her feet. I lightly grab hold of her ankle to help support her leg, and I hold the side of her foot with my thumb caressing her sole. She giggles at me a bit, her teeth showing and very openly loving this. I move my face closer and get the full effect of the smell as I bring my lips out to finally kiss a girls foot. The smooth sole of her foot is cool and wonderful on my lips, the whole of her foot just brushing on my cheek and nose. I stick my tongue out and run in from her heel to her toes. She scrunches her foot as I do so and my lips brush on the wrinkles in her foot. The taste is hard to place, but I do know that I am now in heaven and as long as Kelly keeps her feet in my face, I will remain here all dam night. She keeps a steady pace of stroking my member with her right foot as my lips and tongue explore the whole of her heel and sole. Kelly seems to enjoy this very much, moaning quietly and moving her foot around on my face to where she wants the most attention. After a few minutes she drags her long strong toes down my nose and presses them on my kissing lips.

"Open" is all she has to say as she wiggles her toes on my lips. I gladly open my mouth and let three of her toes find their way into my mouth. I discover that I very much like her toes the best. She keeps them moving in my mouth and will take them out just long enough for me to lick her sole for a few seconds before sticking her toes pointedly back into my mouth. I have no idea how long this goes on for before she decides to move things along. I am like a zombie at this point, and she is doing all the decision making from here on out. She has scooted her but much closer to me I notice, and after trying very hard to focus I can see that she has removed her rubbing foot and is now pressing on my groin with her hands...man she is flexible.

I feel a familiar set of steps being performed on my pants. first my button is undone, then my cock is being rubbed through my boxers, then a bit rougher hand reaches in my boxer's hole and a firm set of fingers wrap around my erection. It is my turn to moan a bit, I am stifled from having all five of Kelly's toes in my mouth at this point. After a few quick pumps with her hand, Kelly pulls my dick out of my boxers and lets it lay free, its full glory just begging for attention. Kelly bites her lip when she seems it.

"Holy shit man... not only do you like really kiss and suck on my feet, and I mean way better then Brian did, but you have to be like twice as big as him!" she says at a whisper. I pull her toes out of my mouth to speak.

"Wait... so, do you like me licking your feet?" I ask, a bit confused if that can be a thing. I am again very proud to hear my dick is superior to other guys, but for some reason that is what really interests me. She smiles at me as she pushes her sole on my lips, I kiss her foot on reaction.

"Well I guess it sort of grows on you, it's like a sexual kind of foot massage, and knowing what it is doing to you is what's really sexy." She says with another smile. "I told you I know what foot guys like, like this for example." She says confidently, and proceeds to pull her feet from my face, only to plant her smooth wet soles on my crotch. Her bare feet on my skin send shockwaves through my body. My mouth and crotch have warmed her feet censurably. And the saliva on her left foot mixes with my pre-cum to create a fast acting lubricant. I try as hard as I can not to cry out as she starts moving her feet in opposite directions to start jerking me off with her toes. She was not lying; it is pretty obvious she had done this before. Her toes were already getting quite a reaction out of me.

"So Mac-Attack" she says, getting me to look over at her face, this whole picture was unreal. This long legged angel eyes girl had her feet in my lap and was slowly stroking my cock with her toes. "You want me to give you the best foot job you have ever got?" she asks in an air of teasing. How she has not figured out that this is a first for me I will never know, but I have never wanted anything as much as I want this right now.

"Yes... yes I do." Is all I can manage. She grins at my lack of composure, I have not seen this side of Kelly before... but I kind of like it. She pulls one of her feet around my shaft, she places the sole of that foot on my stomach, letting my hardness lay on the top of that foot. The toes of her right foot are still locked around the shaft, and her sole is resting right on the underside of my pulsing member. I have seen girls do this on some of the porn sights I watch, and right away she is still proving to me that she has done this before, more than likely many times before. I ready myself as best I can, propping up on my forearms. When I do this my abs clench and even from my angle I can't help but be glad my gym time has been working. The foot on my abs slides up a little ways to play with my flexed semi-six-pack.

"God that is really fuckin' hot Mac, I should have started messing around with you a long time ago." She whispers, her sexy tone resonating in my head. She starts pumping her foot on my crotch and I have to bite my tongue to not cry out. I keep my eyes open though, trying with all my might to record what I am seeing for the rest of my life. Her chipped blue nails sliding up and down my member, flexing her toes on my abs and jerking me off more effectively then I have managed to do in my like 9 years or whatever of practice. Her feet and legs are very strong, she keeps up a fast steady pace for a good few minutes without showing any sign of needing a break, but it's me that is going to put an end to this heaven if she keeps this pace up much longer!

Almost as if she heard my thought, she slows her pace to a long slow pace, un clenching her toes and letting her foot rub all over my groin for a bit. It was just the break I need to hold off the fireworks for a bit longer, I am breathing hard now, I must have been holding my breath or something, but it is nothing to how hard she is breathing, honestly you would think it was her being... I look down at her shorts, and it's the first time I notice that her arm is trailing out of the elastic part around her hips. Her feet have stopped moving and she slowly pulls her hand out, her fingers are dripping! Oh my freaking god! She was fingering herself right in front of me and I did not notice! I am almost mad that I had been so spaced out. I don't know much about how girl orgasms work honestly, but she is just as tired as I am after I finish. Even looking at her fingers, they are very wet for just being inside her... at least I think. She smiles at me and pulls her right foot up closer to her, and then proceeds to wipe what is on her fingers...slowly and sexually on the sole of her foot. Dam. This girl is a freak! Like, in a good way.

"Thanks for that Mac, that was a hard one, it takes me forever when it's just me." She says with a relaxed kind of feel to her voice. I am not too sure I know what she means, but I am pretty sure she is thanking me for helping her cum. I am not sure what I did but hey. She then pushes her foot back toward my face. "You want to see what I taste like?" she says offhandedly. I can see the semi slimy stuff glinting on her foot. I have no idea if it is a girl form of cum... or if it's just her girl juice, but I have never really craved eating a girl out so the idea was not the hottest ever. But It was another excuse to lick her feet, and I am all for that. But I decide to try my best to make sure she knows I am loving this.

"I've wanted to know for a long time ya' know." I manage and she grins at me.

"Oh yeah?" she says. She is trying to be dominating again, but biting her lip and blushing is giving her away. She places her sole right on my mouth and I oblige by running my tongue lovingly across it, trying to get as much of her 'present' for me as I can. The taste is not that different then my own saliva really, maybe a bit gooier, but the smell is very different indeed. Its strong, and almost like a body odor but not unpleasant, like when your attracted to someone and they, I don't know, walk by at the gym times ten? Sort of hard to describe, but I know right away that I like it. I get the feeling right away that I might not mind going down on Kelly at all if the opportunity ever arises. I notice once I make my way to her toes, that Kelly has put her fingers back in her shorts, and she is defiantly eye fucking me again. I had never even begun to imagine a girl could get off to a guy sucking on her toes, but here it is, happening right in front of me. She grins the devious grin at me again, and I know she has something in mind.

"You ready for your turn?" She whispers in the sexiest tone yet. I am not sure wat she means, but with those eyes darting between my cock and eyes, I am ready for whatever she wants, honestly if she crawled up and took my virginity right here and now I would let it happen with no hesitation. Honestly, what she does next might even be better.

She pulls her toes around my cock and slips it in between the soles of both of her feet. Its only then I know I am about to get the 'best foot job I have ever gotten' Her lovely soles started strait off by giving my shaft a nice little squeeze. Kelly starts to show off her secret talent, her strong legs and feet start pumping me steadily from base to head. She holds off with a lot of pressure for now, the natural lube of my saliva and her own juices letting her soles just slide up and down my considerable length. A naughty sort of squishing noise starts as she adds pressure little by little. I am having a hard time keeping my mouth shut at this point, and seeing the blue tipped toes wrapped around my shaft, complete with the long firm legs trailing up to a girl I have wanted to have my way with for years now, is truly making it hard not to cum violently every few seconds. As I look up at her face, I am tested yet again, her angelic eyes are darting between the cock she was pleasuring with her own feet, and my helpless face. Kelly lets her tongue play along her lips just barely, her teeth pull at her lower lip. She was loving this so much, and somehow that was adding even more to the situation.

After only two minutes of this, I just can't stand it.

"Kelly... I... I'm going to.." I manage; and Kelly, who had been staring open mouthed at her work, looks up, and I see her eyes flash. I feel her soles stop their pumping and clench on my hardness. She uses her feet and arms to push up from a leaning back position to a sort of leaning forward stretch. I don't even have time to realize what she's doing before I feel her beautiful smiling lips wrap around my nearly firing off shaft.

For the second time tonight I feel the inside of a beautiful girls mouth wrapped firmly around my cock. The feeling is actually quite similar, I am completely stunned, but at the same time, I'm sure this is what drugs must feel like. It could be the surprise of what just happen, but I find that even as outstanding as it feels to have Kelly's mouth around my shaft, that alone does not cause me to cum. I pulse in her loving mouth for what feels like a minute but must be less. It is not the feeling that gets to me, but rather when I look down at Kelly's head in my lap, and she turns her shimmering green eyes up toward me, my hard thick cock pulling and inch or so out of her eager mouth. She flexes and wiggles her toes just around the base of my shaft, coaxing me to cum.

I can't stand it any longer, The feeling bursts forth from deep inside my core, and I let loose not unlike a firehose. I must have about three of my nine inches all the way into Kelly's throat, and it shows. As the wave of hot stream shoots off, Kelly shuts her eyes in surprise, and she begins to choke. I am spinning in ecstasy at this point, all I am aware of, is that she seems to fight through it, managing to keep most of my length as deep inside her as she can manage. I feel her throat flex as she both coughs and tries to swallow everything I am giving her.

After what feels like a very long time, I feel like I am coming down from the best high of my life. I take a moment in the ringing quite to bring myself back to earth... This night was downright crazy so far... what else was going to rock my world tonight? I look down at Kelly, she has let her lips slide off of me and is laying back, no doubt taking a break from such a straining position. Her beautiful green eyes are slightly closed, be peering at me as if I am something she was proud to have finished just now. Her feet slide around my legs and fall to the floor, her legs now completely open, showing a stain in her crotch from teasing herself so much. We are both still breathing kind of heavy, but she still speaks softly through her breaths, her chest rising and falling slowly, but deep and excited.

"Man... You would think two times would be enough for a girl but... I just don't think it is..." she says with a hint of being coy. I don't say anything, not 100% sure on what she means by that. "Yup, I defiantly want to finish again but... I just can't seem to move at all..." she continues in her same flirtatious voice, my heart picks up again, thudding in my chest and waiting for her to go on. She smiles in a very naughty kind of way. "You know... I am just so tired... I don't think I could fend you off... (her eyes flash with a kind of hunger) ...no matter what you decided to do with me..." she says the words quietly with not a hint, but a cheat sheet full of answers to the begging in her voice. My heart beating a mile a minute has brought my body back to a hazy kind of lust that I have never felt before. Kelly was slowly dragging her hand over the front of her crouch, she was leaving no room for any questions... She wanted me inside her... and she wanted it Right Now.

I had never been this kind of guy before tonight. I was getting up slowly, fighting past the drunken and lust filled haze, Kelly knew she was going to get what she wanted without me saying anything. But really I had seen plenty of porn, and seen lots of love interests in anime or movies. My hands found the tops of her feet, and I slowly drag them up along her firm and sexy legs, taking my time to really enjoy every second that I was touching her... I can tell from the slight shiver in her body and the fact that she is biting her lip that I must be doing something right. But no matter how many different shows of books or even stories that I have read on different websites, I never really thought I would lose my virginity to a girl this sexy... my hands pass her waist, trailing up her sides, tucking lightly under her shirt and pulling it upward. Under a table while playing a silly child's game... I pull my legs and hips closer to her and she lets her legs wrap loosely around my thighs, he feet still flat on the ground, I feel my naked member press on the wet spot on her sweats, she moans quietly when that happens, feeling me press down on her lightly causes a fresh wave of lust to pass through her. But here I am... Her eyes are shining slightly, I feel her own hands lace into her elastic waistband on her hips, her lips are so close to me I can feel her hot quick breathing. I feel her start to pull her pants down and see her lips part as I lean down to kiss her...

*Thump thump thump* comes the sound of stomping feet.

Kelly's eyes flash open wide in a shock that must mirror my own! You have GOT to be kidding me! Someone was coming down the hall into the porch area! Having much more room to move then the last time I had been caught like this, I tumble back a bit, not even worrying about making too much noise, doing my best to lock my fully erect rod back into my pants before one of the girls or worse my sister finds me with my pants down with Kelly. Kelly actually gets closer to me, but she seems to be doing her best to hide me from view of the direction the feet are coming from. Unlike my blind panic, Kelly seems to find this situation very funny! She is smiling and holding back laughter as I fumble with my pants button. Once it is secured, I look over Kelly's shoulder to see a small pair of pale feet come walking into the room. The feet stop when they walk next to the table, and give a shy kind of shuffle, placing one foot on top of the other briefly as if a habit when the owner is thinking. Kelly eyes me staring at what must be Amy's feet stifling another giggle at my panic and confusion. The small noise is apparently enough; Amy's face comes poking under the sheet. Kelly waves at her with a smile, and I do my best to grin in a normal kind of way at her. She looks a bit put out at first, but crawls under slowly to join us.

"Well, at least I only have to take one shot this time." She says with a faked kind of optimism. Her small voice sounding very inebriated. She sits down, being very short she can sit on her knees easily under here. I feel my heart coming back down from wherever it has been hiding, and I start to really think about the situation... Damit, I was so close! I would not have even lasted very long most likely! If we had only have five more minutes.

I look around and notice that right next to me, Kelly is staring at me still, her beautiful green eyes boring into me, still as full of lust and craving as I am, but her words are cut to none from our newcomer. Amy is just sitting rather slumped a foot or so away, not really paying much attention to the two of us... My eyes go back to Kelly's... I can see the gears turning behind her eyes as a small smile creases on her face... oh man... what was she thinking now? I look up at the bottom of the table and close my eyes.

What do I do now?! I think, almost whining in my own head... Now I have TWO girls I this house that have plans for me!!

12