Barefoot Girls Love Playing Games Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister is still engrossed in her phone ignoring the movie, but her left hand is still scratching her foot which she has pulled up onto the chair with her. I squeeze Erica's breast while simultaneously pushing my finger and cock inside the other two girls just as my sister gets annoyed at something and pulls her sock from her ankle to halfway down her foot, I stare open mouthed as she slowly drags her nails across the bottom of her lovely sole and then decides to just ditch her socks all together. My luck doesn't seem to want to quit and she peels them both off quickly and tosses them to the floor, takes a few moments to inspect her nails; her feet are easily the cutest set out of all the girls in the room. I can feel Amy begin to shudder again on my cock, I start to think that must be her cumming because each time she does she stops and tenses her body before picking up again. My sister leaves her feet propped up on the seat showing off her delicate soles in my direction and I can't help myself, I start pushing myself up to meet Amy as she comes down making us fuck just a little bit faster. Kelly's lips come shockingly close to my ear all of a sudden and she breaths a whisper at me.

"Calm down big man. Amy has nine inches inside her right now and you're torturing her, it must be hard not to scream when you're doing this. Just calm down and enjoy it," Kelly whispers. She smiles and follows my eyes, I look away from my sister and bump noses with Kelly. She blushes and quickly steals a quick and quiet kiss. Her lips press against mine as as Amy shudders again, mewling softly. Kelly speaks again, "And its ok, Maddie doesn't even know you're staring at her feet so stop worrying about it." She punctuates this with another kiss and I blush bright at her words, this girl doesn't miss a beat. I glance back over at Madison's feet and see that she is getting up suddenly.

Amy freezes, my whole length inside her. Maddie walks over and whispers to Kelly, I'm terrified that she heard what Kelly said!

"Hey my phones dying and Matt is being a real dick. I am going to hop on my computer for a bit and message him. Be back," she says and Kelly looks concerned. I feel concerned too, as much as I can be at the moment. I was not even thinking about the fact that my sister had a boyfriend, never mind that things were rocky. I do feel bad as she closes the den door quickly. There is a 10 second space of just movie noise in the background before we hear my sisters door close with a click, and I do not even have time to think before all three of the girls are in motion.

Erica pulls the blanket down to give Amy some more room to move and Kelly spins to lay on her back with her head on the right arm rest and her legs pointed at me. The moment I am free I do what I have wanted from the start and put my hands on Amy's waist, and she moves herself up my shaft almost pulling off of me so she can plant her feet just above my knees. Her purple toes clench on my pants as she leans back on me and lets me glide back inside her much faster then before, she moans slowly but quietly as my thickness presses inside her. As I open my mouth to let out a sound in return, Kelly manages to wiggle a few of her toes into my mouth as well as start driving my fingers into her mound, demanding that I start multi-tasking. As I start sucking on Kelly's toes I hear Erica laugh.

"Oh my god you weren't kidding, he does like licking feet!" She says as I see her pull her phone out to take a picture.

"Mmmm Erica use his phone! It's over on the couch!" Kelly says and then moans as I push a third finger inside her. "Oh my god hurry up Amy, I want to ride him so badly right now," she pleads and Amy starts bouncing faster, using her legs and arms to keep me gliding in and out of her. Amy speaks quietly through her moans.

"I'm...I'm almost there...Oh my god Mac your dick feels so good," she says, lust spilling from her mouth as she concentrates on ensuring she uses my full length to bounce on. Erica snaps a few pictures of Amy riding me hard, and then of me running my tongue over Kelly's long smooth soles and sucking on her toes. One of her hands is running over her slit as she takes what must be a video from close up of me pumping inside Amy. "I'm...I'm...oh Mac..." Amy moans and I feel her body shake violently as she cums, dripping out around me. I am still holding strong having cum so much today I honestly don't know if I can finish again. To my chagrin Kelly pulls her toes out of my mouth and kneels next to Amy who is leaning over and breathing hard.

"You ok Amy?" Kelly asks, holding her up straight. I am pulsing and I want to keep fucking her, but she seems to be quite done so I rub and kiss her back. She was amazing and now she had my first time, and my first kiss, regardless of if I had finished. She leans back and puts an arm around my neck and I do what feels right, I begin to kiss her. We start kissing rather sloppily as our tongues swirl and we pant from being out of breath. I pump into her slightly and she moans into my mouth, but Kelly does not let our moment continue.

"Amy pleeease," She begs and Amy seems to remember she still has me inside her. She blushes and bucks one more time on me, making me smile and moan.

"Will you go out with me Mac?" Amy asks breathily, still keeping me deep inside her. I must go pale, I even feel my cock stop moving. Both Erica and Kelly freeze too, looking at her in plain shock. Amy is blushing but she keeps staring at me waiting for an answer. I gulp and think about the situation she has chosen to ask me this question during. Amy keeps looking me in the eyes. "I'm not going to stop you from fucking Kelly or Erica, but I want to claim you now before anyone else gets the idea," she says going bright red. I feel my face go as red as hers and both of the other girls giggle, seeming much more at ease considering they will still get their turns with me. I glance over and notice Kelly looks a bit, well, maybe jealous?

I look back at Amy and she is still staring into my eyes, her hope very obvious on her face. I smile at her, crazy timing or not the answer would have always been the same.

"Hell yeah I will go out with you Amy, I have actually had a crush on you for years," I admit and she beams at me, right before kissing me again. We break our kiss and I flex my cock inside her; Amy looks over at Kelly who smiles back at her. Kelly speaks with a rueful giggle.

"Well played, I think you saw I had my eyes on him," and Amy nods. My mind is blown at that comment. "Well like I said well played. Now, can I please have sex with your boyfriend?" She says pointedly with a smirk on her face. We all laugh and Erica sits back down on the couch. "Here babe," she says handing my phone to Amy. "You take your break and snap some pics of your man, I kinda want to see what this foot licking thing is all about while Kelly has her fun." And she sits just like Kelly had been, but on my other side. I am finally going to get the treat of kissing Erica's feet too!? Tonight rocks so much! Amy pulls slowly off of my rock hard member and stands up. At least for a moment, her legs give way and she has to sit on the floor. The girls giggle as Kelly moves over to straddle me, my hardness pressing against her stomach. I look into Kelly's green eyes, so full of lust. If Kelly is as good with her hips as she is with her feet, I am in for a world rocking experience.

Kelly props up on her knee's and grabs my shaft, directing my head underneath her. She smiles at me and bites her lip. "God I wanted this so badly under the table," she says and I smile back at her. "No interruptions this time," I say, and I grip on her hips dragging her down, my dick impaling her slowly. She opens her mouth and closes her eyes as I push all the way inside her. She pulls her knees in tight to let me sit inside her for a few seconds, savoring how full she must feel. I hear my phone clicking away and Amy giggling. Kelly opens her eyes and smiles at me. "Oh fuck yeah!" she says and blinks as she looks to her right. Erica is resting her feet on the back of the couch, jealously watching my cock inside Kelly's juicy lower lips. Kelly grins and pulls Erica's large soft feet toward our faces. "One for me and one for you." She says and kisses Erica's foot, inhaling deeply as she does it. Erica blinks and giggles as Kelly starts sucking on her big toe much the same way she did my cock. I smile deeply and turn my eyes to Erica's other foot. My tongue runs from her heel to toes and I push as deeply into Kelly's pussy as I can. Erica is apparently very ticklish because she starts giggling uncontrollably, I have to use one of my hands to hold her ankle firmly as I suck her toes in and out of my mouth. I keep my eyes on Kelly as she too sucks lovingly on each of Erica's toes in turn, her soft large feet are covered in saliva in just a few seconds. Kelly starts to bounce in my lap at a quick pace, only coming up a few inches before letting herself smack back down into my legs. My cock feeling her soft lips sucking me in and out of her body with small dirty sounds. Erica can't take the two of us tickling her for long, as Amy gets a close up of her now boyfriend licking quickly between her toes when she breaks.

"Oh my god please stop *giggle* please! Oh man, *giggle* I will give you something else to lick if you let me go *giggle*!" she begs. Kelly keeps her steady fucking pace but she does raise an eyebrow at me and pulls Erica's big toe slowly out of her mouth. I follow suit and decide to let Erica's leg go, Kelly does as well and Erica breathes deeply. I hear clicking from my phone and can only assume Amy is shooting where Kelly and I are fused at the moment. Erica then gets up, standing on the couch and pulling her shirt up high, a dangling belly button ring is pointing down her belly to a neat line of close trimmed dark hair, her pussy lips looking very pink next to her tan skin. Kelly rides me harder, looking over and licking her lips as Erica pulls her pussy open for us to see. I am still very new to eating girls, but honestly Erica looks delicious right now and Kelly seems to agree. "Bring that beautiful Italian ass over here then," she says with a low growl, and I can't help but lick my lips. Erica blushes,"well it's meant for Mac, but I guess if he wants to share I'm ok with letting a girl in on the action. I should have known you would eat pussy if it ever came up!" And the girls giggle, Amy even takes a picture of Erica standing like that. "I never have but hey, I found out I like licking girl's feet today, why not pussy too?" Kelly asks with a smile, her pussy still pressing down over me slowly as she talks. I have lost a lot of my control again, I know I where I want Erica so I smile and say "You know I think I was promised something to lick when we let you go." I smile. "Or should we just go back to licking your feet?" I say with a tease, I was starting to get used to this girl thing finally. Erica puts one of her feet over the other just like Amy. "Oh yeah? You want my pussy baby? Ok," she says and slowly lifts her leg over and between me and Kelly's body's; being tall, she is actually still above my face. Her hands press on the wall and Kelly leans forward grinding her pussy onto my cock. I let Kelly go, not wanting to be beaten to the prize. I grasp Erica's beautiful full ass in my hands and kiss forcefully right on her clit. She moans and one of her hands finds my head pushing it firmly toward her to keep me there. She must perch up on her toes because she raises suddenly and I feel Kelly's chin meet mine, and soon after my tongue finds hers darting along Erica's pussy with me. Erica seems to not be ready for things to escalate so quickly, her body twitches every which way and dirty sounds keep escaping her mouth. Both Kelly and I put a stop to her moving by criss crossing her legs with our arms, I hold firm to her ass and Kelly to her thighs and together we pull her pussy down onto our greedy mouths. Erica's body shakes hard more than once, occasionally in time with Kelly, and I realize the two of them are cumming multiple times all over me.

I still hear Amy taking pictures but my body is far outside my control at this point. Erica is covering her mouth now because try as she might she is not being given a break from Kelly or I, we are kissing and licking her pussy with the enthusiasm of a starving pair at a banquet, with Erica's soft pussy drenched from the attention. Finally she breaks again, "Kelly...oh Kelly please I can't take it, let him take me...please...oh fuck," she begs, and Kelly's greedy voice comes in between licks, this girl has no reserves anymore. "Oh I don't know Erica, it feels sooo good!" she moans as she drags me inside her again and again. "I want to keep cumming like this for a while more..." She coo's and trusts her tongue inside Erica again as I suck her clit into my mouth. What comes out of Erica's mouth next is what proves to me that this night will never stop surprising me.

"I'll lick you! Ohh god I promise I will eat your pussy right now just...oh...please let me fuck him before Madison comes back!" She says in a rush, tears of pleasure pooling in her eyes. I look at Kelly and her eyes show the same surprise mine must at those words, but Kelly's mouth breaks into a succubus grin as she pushes a few fingers inside Erica, still bouncing on my cock.

"You will? Really? Ok I'm down for that, just make sure you smile when Amy takes some pictures for me!" She says and pumps her fingers a few times inside Erica's pussy, a pussy I realize I am about to be inside of. Kelly wiggles herself off of me without hesitation, I feel her lips grip hard on my cock as she pulls off of me. She then lay on her back, her beautiful long legs spread out from her wet and open lower lips. She lets her head rest on the far left arm of the couch, her nipples poking hard through the thin shirt she has on. I see her face flush and the pleasure there is undeniable as she plants one of her feet up on the head of the couch and lets the other relax down on the ground, leaving her whole womanhood displayed to the room; I'm half tempted to move over on top of her and keep having sex with Kelly, but Erica's body is desperate at this point, and she knows what Kelly has planned.

"Oh my god you're such a little slut!" Erica says, bending down to put her face in between Kelly's legs. This of course leaves Erica with both of her feet planted on the couch, and her ass, slightly covered by her long shirt, sticking up into the air. My instincts do not fail me as I move toward Erica. Amy comes up beside me and I see a red light on my phone, she has the phone pointed right at Erica's ass and giggles at me when I stare at her. I am a little surprised by her giggle, but she points to Erica's ass, as if giving her boyfriend permission now, and honestly I feel like I sort of asked by hesitating.

"Don't keep her waiting Mac!" Kelly says earnestly, and I am really stunned to see Erica's face is buried very obediently in Kelly's pussy. Erica had always struck me as the leader of the little group but she was eating Kelly's pussy right now just for the chance to get me inside her! What a night, damn man what a night! Kelly is blushing and biting her lip enjoying what Erica must be doing to her, but now my eyes come to rest on the round full ass in front of me just barely covered up. I slowly reach out and pull the shirt up onto Erica's back, I feel like I really might be drooling right now. My sister may have the cutest feet, Kelly the best legs, and Amy may be my favorite overall, but Erica's ass was straight out of a centerfold! It was perfectly round and her tan was flawless, her pink lips spread slightly from her position, and her soft light soles on display for me, my cock was dripping with anticipation.

I grab firmly on to Erica's cheeks and she moans in Kelly's lap. Her feet perch up and she points her ass out toward me a little bit more, she wants it so bad. Guys in this town would kill me to take my place right now! I don't want to let go of her firm ass so I press the head of my cock against her lips and press in carefully. She moans again as I start to rub the head across her lips, she is so tight though I can't seem to get a good angle. I am saved the trouble of having to let go as Amy comes to my rescue, she giggles and I bite my tongue as her small hand grabs hold of me and I watch in bliss as my new girlfriend directs my cock directly into Erica's desperate pussy.

I hold back a loud noise with my teeth clamped tight together, Amy's gentle hand gives a small squeeze as I push the first few inches inside Erica. I hear both her and Kelly moan together as Erica no doubt pays back the feeling she is getting from me into Kelly. Erica is much tighter then I would have guessed being quite a bit bigger then Amy, it's odd for the sensation of her tightening around my cock to seem even more mind blowing than either of the two other girls. 'Maybe it was this new position?' I wonder as I sink further and further into her. I grip her hips tight as I push forward, her back arches as she pulls her face away from Kelly's pussy. Kelly is just smiling and watching with a sort of proud smirk like this is all her doing, well knowing her it probably is. Erica looks back at me and I feel my shaft pulse. "Jeeez-us Mac, how much more is there?" she gasps in disbelief, it takes me a second to realize she is talking about my length. I smile, beaming with pride every single time one of them brings that up. It may be late in the game to try my hand at cocky, buuut what the heck right?

"Really? You forgot already? I mean it was only like an hour ago that you had the whole thing in your mouth under my sister's bed wasn't it?" I ask trying with all my drunken focus to sound like a badass. I have no idea what it sounds like, but the reactions seem ok. Erica blushes bright red, bites her lip and stares me down as Kelly let's out a string of laughter, and Amy covers her mouth to hide embarrassed giggles. And with that I give her ass a quick little pull. As my last inches disappear inside her she looks down quickly and somehow manages not to cry out.

"Fuck that was hot," Kelly says trying to lock eyes with me as she stares over Erica's back, but I have my eyes locked on Erica. Her hands are gripping tightly to the leather of the couch and I can hear her breathing heavily, forcing herself to keep quiet. Kelly runs her fingers through Erica's beautiful thick hair, and slowly directs her mouth back to her pussy. As Erica starts to kiss and lick at Kelly again, I feel her body relax around my stiffness. This seems to be a sign for me to start pumping. Amy gets a close up shot of our bodies locked together as I slowly pull myself out of her about half of my length, before hungrily plunging back inside of her. I notice Amy has her hand between her own legs and keeps licking her lips as she films her boyfriend's cock plunging in to her friend, and this only turns me on more. The feeling burning in my chest is taking over again, I start to pick up my speed letting my hips smack into Erica's bountiful ass every time I thrust inside her. I decide I like this position better than being ridden, I like the feeling of being in charge. Seeing Kelly hold Erica's head tight between her legs gives me a feeling of dominating Erica that I never thought I could have, and it was made all the better as Erica's moans prove just how she was loving it.

As I find my rhythm Amy moves away to get some close ups of Kelly's pussy being worshipped by Erica's desperate lips. I look over and Kelly locks eyes with me, a semi high of ecstasy letting her look so calm and in charge, her long legs spread out in relaxation; I can't help it, I lick my lips at her, I want her like this: I want Kelly underneath me and clinging to me, lost in her own pleasure.