Barefoot Girls Love Playing Games Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The look in my eye seems to trigger something in Kelly, her hands still weaving tightly in Erica's hair, she lets her right leg raise up off the back of the couch and glide quickly toward me. 'This girl,' I think as she presses the sole of her foot once more onto my face. She leaves no doubt in my mind that she loves it as I take one hand off Erica's ass to hold tight Kelly's ankle tightly, and let a few of her toes pass into my mouth. She moans a little louder as I move her toes around with my tongue, this simple exchange between the two of us amplifies our lust. Not being able to get at each other it is Erica who benefits from our emotions, I start pumping as hard as I can into Erica's warm body willing her to eat Kelly faster, and from Kelly's face it really seems to work. One of Erica's hands darts onto Kelly's lap and Kelly has to stuff one of her hands into her mouth to stop from screaming. As I suck hard on Kelly's toes, I thrust even harder into Erica, and I feel my body reach it's tipping point at last.

"Erica...I'm... I'm gonna..." I manage, and Erica pulls her mouth off a twitching Kelly in a rush.

"Pull out! Mac pull out-pull out!" She says rather loudly, but apparently just in time. I yank myself out of her just as the first shot of hot cum fires out. I let Kelly's toes fall out of my mouth as I pump myself hard, my body barely noticing what's around me. The streams fall beautifully all over Erica's ass and back, the second shot even finds its way past her onto Kelly's bare stomach. I can tell that my body is done, I have nothing left as I take all my time to focus on standing up.

I glance to my left and see Amy, my girlfriend getting a wide shot of the slowing action with a sexy grin on her face. She lowers the camera when I smile at her. I feel Erica sit back on her butt and lean against me, she is still catching her breath, but curls her finger at me for me to lean down to her. In my stupor I think she must want to whisper to me, and lean down right away. Her lips meet mine in a kiss and I stand stunned for a moment before kissing back. It is a quick kiss, but her brown eyes are smoldering when we break apart.

"If she ever leaves you we had better do this again!" she says adamantly. And I give a sort of shy laugh. Totally spent I sit down finally and Amy comes over to me, I feel her light touch as she pulls my pants up for me; I smile at her as she does this, and she blushes hard at my look. She then sits on my lap once my button is fully fastened up again, normally I would be amazed to not get a boner just from Amy being this close but right now I literally have nothing left to get myself going.

The girls all have the same kind of happy drained kind of looks on their faces as well all try as hard as we can to get back to how we were when my sister left. It takes longer than it should, but we do finally get all cuddled in together... I look around at the girls around me.

Kelly is holding my right arm hostage, holding it tight to her body and laying her head on my shoulder, I can feel her breasts surrounding my arms and even her heartbeat she is clinging so tightly, her eyes finally getting heavy. I look to my right and see Erica, her beautiful legs laid along the couch and her head resting on my leg, right next to Amy's arm. Her eyes are closed, her body having gotten quite a workout from both Kelly and I. And I look forward to pull my left arm tight around my new girlfriend's waist. Amy is also slowly nodding off too, her petite body laid lightly on top of mine, her head nuzzled into my chest. I look over at the TV and see that the credits are rolling. Wow, we went at it for quite a while. I perk my head up a little, where is my-

On cue the door opens, I glance over to see my sister creep slowly in. Her eyes glance at the movie, and then over to the pile of body's on the couch. She shakes her head and flashes an off kind of smile. She then notices I am awake and looking at her. She frowns at me, but can't keep the slight smile off her face. She looks down at our feet and reaches for something on the couch.

"I can bet you want a picture of this," she whispers, and I see her hold up my phone. My heart had not jumped so badly in any of the shocking moments throughout the night. The amount of smut on that phone involving me and her friends would be enough to send me to the gallows of Mount Madison! She grins an evil grin at me. "Smile loser," she says quietly. And I hear the phone click. My heart is beating into my throat as I watch her tap the screen to look at the picture, she grins at it and gives a laugh. She looks over to me, "Hey my charger won't work again looks like I have to drop some cash to get another, but I need to call Matt." Her voice is calm for once, something is up and I can tell even in my drunken state. My heart calms a bit, making room for Maddie's issue. It must show in my face because she gives a dead laugh. "Yeah, I think it's time to find another guy...cuz...well...he's being... ahh well a douchebag," She finishes lamely. "But the least I can do is do it over the dam phone instead of online," she says trying hard to shrug it off, but I know my sister and even like this I can tell it's really getting to her. Her eyes really look hurt. "I would ask Erica or Kelly but they seem to be out." I look around, I do seem to be the only one awake. "Mind if I use yours?" She asks, also unlike her. Normally it would have sounded like: "I'm taking your phone loser, I'll give it back later," or something like that. This guy must have really gotten to her. I instantly don't like this Matt guy.

"Oh course, hey I know we don't talk a lot anymore but if you need me..." I say sincerely. She scoffs at me.

"I'm a big girl Mackie I can deal with it just fine on my own, don't try to play the big brother just because you finally get to touch a few girls," she says and pokes me square on the nose. That comment brings my mind rocketing back to the present, was I insane? I had just given her permission to use my phone, the one with all the sexy pictures and videos on it! I immediately start to think of a way to get in back but my mind is not working at 100% capacity right now. Before I can think of anything she turns for the door, "I'll be sleeping in my room tonight, I'm gonna want to be alone tonight so don't wait up," she says and promptly walks out, closing the door lightly. I shut my eyes tight, I knew it!

I knew it was all building up! The good luck I'd had all night was all ready to fall around me! Oh man she was going to kill me! I look down at the sleeping girls all around me, chests rising and falling lightly as they breathe, it was calming somehow but...

AW MAN! IF SHE SEES THOSE PICTURES I AM SO DEAD!