Barefoot Island

Story Info
Blonde Christy goes barefoot in Spain.
6.6k words
4.53
44.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1.

Watching the young man hungrily licking and sucking her toes as she lay on the cool floor of the back room of the grocery store, Christy grinned to herself. It was turning out to be a great first week of her holiday.

The boy - he must have been eighteen if he was a day, Christy guessed - was a master adept at lustily worshipping her bare feet. He was an absolute natural, she thought. Far more advanced than she'd ever have expected. Surely the opportunities to hone his exquisite technique were few and far between on this sleepy island where he lived? She watched with glee as his hot Spanish tongue glided back and forth, traversing the sweet wrinkles of her smooth sole down to her bare heel, then up to the tip of her perfect pinky toe which he greedily devoured as deeply into his mouth as he could take it, making her sigh and moan with sheer delight.

Her hips writhed as the growing wetness of her tingling pussy really began to register. Her lack of panties only added to the thrill of her intensifying arousal at the mercy of this young man. She lightly bit and sucked her bottom lip as she felt a warm bead of her juices slowly trickling down between her thighs. It came to rest and lingered naughtily on her asshole, making Christy clench her firm buttocks to relieve the tickle as it lingered, moistening her exposed orifice.

Her nipples throbbed harder and harder beneath the thin material of her summer dress each time the boy ran his tongue in between her toes. She started imagining how amazing that tongue would feel as it flicked her hard nipples. She knew that alone could make her cum right there on the floor of the stockroom.

The young man's shorts bulged, surging beautifully with every suck and lick and caress of his tongue against Christy's bare toes. She had her other foot on his hairy left thigh, slowly moving it back and forth from his groin to his knee, making his shorts ride higher and higher up his leg.

He looked down at her with those big, brown Mediterranean eyes, his mouth now stretched wide as he greedily accommodated all five of her toes. She smiled back sexily, letting her mouth drop open as she licked her lips again. She adored the sight of this young, horny Euro stud, his mouth stretched around her toes as he demonstrated his utter devotion to her bare feet. Christy felt the flimsy dress ride higher up her thighs as the boy's grip on her ankle lifted her leg slightly higher. The cool air of the shop on her wet pussy was joyous! She saw his eyes shift from hers to that neatly-groomed blonde bush between her legs as it was suddenly revealed. The boy sighed, suddenly sucking so much harder than he had been as he focussed on the delectable pink slit on the floor in front of him.

He looked like he was in quite a bit of discomfort, Christy thought, watching his hips buck back and forth as he tongued her pinky toe. His erection begged to be freed from his tight blue shorts. She delighted in the sweet torture of it, but at the same time longed to feel the heat from the boy's hard cock against her bare soles and on the tips of her toes.

"You can take that out if you want," Christy said, motioning down to the boy's constricted dick.

As soon as Christy had spoken, he hurriedly reached down with his left hand and quickly freed his aching cock. He pulled his shorts aside at the top of his thigh, letting it suddenly spring free of the material.

Christy's heart thudded in her chest when she saw it. It was beautiful; tanned and thick. His foreskin had already rolled back due to his extreme arousal, exposing the fat plum of his glans. There was a bead of the boy's pre-cum sitting perfectly on its tip. Christy tenderly started caressing that fat cock-head with the toes which had previously been teasing at the hairs on the boy's leg. His cock was deliciously hot against her naked toes. Making contact with it made her cunt throb and tingle with electric lust. She carefully scooped the sticky bead of the boy's lubricating pre-cum with her big toe, smearing it slowly and expertly from the tip all the way down his veiny shaft.

The boy gasped. The hot blonde's toes in his mouth tasted like nothing he'd ever experienced in his life, dirty and gritty though they were. Not to mention her toes stroking his hard cock! Fuck! He thought about the two serious girlfriends he'd had in his life, neither one would ever dream of letting him indulge his incredible lust for beautiful, sexy feet. Certainly not like this. Then, one day, this insanely-fuckable tourist walks into his father's store barefoot and he literally cannot stop himself. Before he knew what was going on, he'd licked and sucked the dirt from this woman's perfect bare foot, and was now gazing at the sight of her exposed pussy and asshole as she just lay there grinning at him!

His cock shuddered, suddenly erupting with string after string of his hot, pearly cum. Christy gasped, watching joyfully as the boy ejaculated. She'd gently been stroking and teasing the rim of his glans by sliding her big toe back and forth, not expecting this alone to actually make him climax.

The boy's beautiful sperm splashed magnificently down onto Christy's bare right foot. It trickled between each of her toes and ran the entire length of her dirty, wrinkled bare sole down to her heel before dripping messily onto his own thigh.

Christy squished her toes tightly together, squeezing out the pools of cum from each valley of her toe cleavage. It felt unbelievably good; this boy's warm spunk all over her bare foot.

He was spent. Sweating and panting, he knelt back against the wall, releasing his grip on Christy's licked clean left foot to catch his breath and watch as she naughtily smeared the rivulets of sticky cum down his leg and onto the floor.

"Mmm, señora!" he gasped, shaking his head almost in disbelief at what had just transpired in the back of his father's grocery shop, during what should have been siesta time.

"Indeed," Christy replied, inspecting the cleanliness of her bare left foot. She pulled her ankle towards her with her hands, spreading wide her well-sucked toes as the boy looked on adoringly. His devoted tongue had removed every single grain of dirt from her soft sole and from between her toes.

He was slowly stroking his cock as he gazed at Christy's now fully-exposed cunt. She grinned, anticipating the sensation of that beautiful cock being slid tightly inside her.

Just as the boy started manoeuvring himself to penetrate her, there was a noise from the shop.

The boy was startled, and he quickly pulled himself to his feet, sliding back into his flip-flops and attempting to disguise his keen erection inside his shorts. It looked like he had stolen a prize-winning aubergine, Christy thought to herself, and was trying to smuggle it through customs.

"Mi padre!" he gasped. Christy quickly sat up and adjusted her dress. She laughed as she watched the boy desperately trying to use a nearby rag to wipe off the cum which Christy had smeared all over his leg.

There was a jangle of keys from the front of the store, then a clunk as the front door opened.

"Philippe!" a male voice called.

The boy rattled off a reply in Spanish as Christy stood up. She wasn't willing to be hidden in the back room like a teenage slut. At thirty six years of age, she felt she was somewhat past that. She thought to herself that if he was responsible enough to ejaculate all over a stranger's feet and toes then he was also responsible enough to deal with his father.

She simply smiled at the worried-looking boy as she coolly exited the stock room and walked back into the main store.

The man stood just inside the door, a look of disbelief on his sweating face. He looked to be in his late 40's, overweight and irritated, probably at the boy judging from his demeanour, Christy thought. He was more than a little weather-beaten; his skin resembling dark brown leather as he stood, open-mouthed and wide-eyed, staring incredulously at Christy as she silently breezed past him in her bare feet. She grinned to herself, wondering if the fat man also had a foot fetish just like his son as she left the store and headed back to the hotel.

2.

She found herself almost jogging back to the hotel. The concrete path which led back up to the main street was so incredibly hot as it baked under the merciless midday Spanish sunshine. There was a very slight breeze blowing in from the sea, but it did very little to cool the roasting slabs beneath her sensitive bare toes. It made the balls of her feet sting with every step. Dreams of flip-flops and sandals began to run through her mind as she hastily ascended the stone steps behind the grocery store.

The idea to go completely barefoot for two weeks without exception had come to her relatively late on. It was on the flight over to the island, in fact. More importantly, it was the man she had been sitting beside on the plane who had played a crucial role in helping her make up her mind to expose her soft, pampered, urban soles and her delicate toes for the entire duration of her holiday, regardless of the terrain or its temperature.

She'd had an aisle seat in an emergency exit row on the right side and somewhere around the middle of the plane. On boarding, she had been pleased to learn there were no seats directly in front, so she could easily stretch out her legs during the flight. The middle seat in her row had been empty. She'd been happy about this too, as it meant she'd be able to store a couple of magazines or a book there. There was a man occupying the window seat, but she hadn't really paid much attention to him during boarding or take-off.

She had nodded off about thirty minutes after the plane was in flight. She remembered waking up in a bit of a daze and suddenly noticing that her left breast was completely exposed. Her loose cotton dress had somehow come undone and she was now brazenly displaying one of her fine, firm tits. The way her dress had fallen open, however, meant that her breast could only really be seen by someone to the right hand side of her.

Immediately adjusting the indiscretion, she looked round to see the man in the window seat smiling back at her.

"Coffee?" he said.

"Wha...?" Christy replied, still a little disoriented from her nap.

The man smiled again and leaned closer.

"I said, would you like some coffee?"

"Oh!" she replied. "Oh yes. Yes please."

The man motioned to the cabin crew member who was now standing at Christy's elbow, ready to pour.

"Did you get some sleep?"

"I did, thanks. Not sure if I'll get any more though after I drink this."

The man laughed. He was attractive and professional-looking, just the right amount of suave, somewhere in his late 30's. Sexy smile too, she noted. And fit. Lovely physique. He was wearing a crisp white button down shirt and denims.

"Wardrobe malfunction?" he asked, his eyes motioning towards where her naked breast had just been on display.

Had he been a vile little troll of a man, Christy would most certainly have branded him a creep for pointing out her slight clothing lapse. However, he was anything but. She decided to have some fun.

"No, not really. My nipple was overheating so I decided to let it cool off under the plane's A.C."

He laughed, completely at ease with the facetious comeback.

"Very smart. And did it do the trick?"

"No, it's still kind of hot. They both are."

"I see," he replied, still smiling. He leaned in closer to Christy, lowering his voice a little.

"You know, you would absolutely love the place where I'm going to be staying for the next two weeks."

"Oh? Where are you staying?"

"It's an excellent private naturist resort to the north of the island."

"You mean it's a nudie place?"

"Exactly. It's extremely liberating. No-one wears a stitch in the whole resort. Being naked on the beach is possibly the single greatest feeling in the world... besides actually fucking a beautiful woman, of course!"

Christy felt herself blush. This degree of frankness from an attractive and eloquent stranger was nothing if not rare. Nevertheless, not only was she amused by this man, she was also aroused by him.

"So, do people..." she hesitated.

"Yes?"

"...have, you know, full sex on the beach? With people watching?"

"Absolutely. Full-on passionate screwing right there in the sand. It's incredibly hot to be around!"

"Wow..!"

He leaned further over.

"Last time I was there, I watched a gorgeous young couple fucking like crazy right in front of me. I was so turned on that I starting jerking myself off while I watched them. I mean, I just had to. It was crazy! The girl saw me and told her boyfriend. They both just smiled back at me as I lay on my lounger, dick in hand, as they continued their hot fuck."

Christy barely knew how to respond or where to look. The conversation had started off as a bit of a flirtatious joke. Now it had evolved into something far more serious and arousing than she'd ever have anticipated.

"Anyway, that's where I'm headed. And look, I've already started casting off the city life and getting back to a more natural state."

The man lifted his legs to show Christy his bare feet. He crossed his legs, putting his right ankle up on his left knee and wiggling his toes, flexing and spreading them wide as if to more fully illustrate his complete lack of footwear.

"I don't plan on wearing anything on my feet until I'm on my flight home in two weeks time."

Christy glanced down at the clean, white, brand new canvas pumps on her feet. Suddenly, the urge to remove them was difficult to ignore.

"Go on," the man dared. "Liberate your toes and the rest will follow!"

Christy slipped the white pumps, one at a time, from each of her bare feet. It suddenly felt so naughty; as if she was removing her panties, poised to step barefoot onto this mysterious stranger's illicit sex beach to fuck in the sand for the voyeuristic pleasure of anyone who cared to watch.

"There you go!" he said, his eyes now locked on Christy's beautifully sexy pink-painted toes. "Doesn't that feel good?" She crossed her bare legs so that her left foot was inches from his big, bare right foot. She also wiggled and fanned-out her toes, mimicking him.

"My god!" he exclaimed, fascinated. "Wow, you can really spread those toes of yours wide, can't you?"

It was true; Christy could stretch her little toes relatively far apart from each other, especially her little pinky toe. She angled her foot up and around a little more so that he was able to fully inspect each sacred valley between each of her sexy spread-out toes.

"May I?" he asked.

Before she could respond, he'd placed his hand on her bare sole. His thumb began to gently knead the smooth ball of her foot before warmly massaging her gloriously high arch. It made Christy catch her breath; his strong hand felt so amazingly good against her naked foot.

"Very beautiful and soft!" he commented with a smile, his fingers now sweeping over her ankle and down around her smooth heel. "Now, how could you justifiably keep such sexy feet covered up on holiday?"

That was the moment, she decided, to explore the possibilities of a fully barefoot holiday from the moment she landed.

"Compare sizes?" he said, bringing his naked toes in closer to hers.

Slowly, the soles of each of their bare feet met in the gap in front of the unoccupied middle seat; his right against her left. Christy suddenly felt a delicious throb deep within her pussy as the warmth of the man's toes increased that of her own, sending ripples of carnal lust straight to her clit.

They both laughed flirtatiously as they more neatly arranged their toes together, Christy's heel stopping just over halfway down the sole of the man's bare foot.

"What size are you?" he asked, adjusting his pinky toe so that it was more symmetrically pressed against hers.

"A seven."

"Wow, perfect seven! I'm a twelve as you can probably tell."

"I like a man with big, strong feet like yours. Some men's feet aren't attractive, but yours are hot."

"Here, have you tried this before?" he asked, again spreading out his toes as wide as he could get them. He used his left hand to gently slide Christy's toes in between his. She instinctively fanned her toes out also, letting his fingers expertly dock their bare toes together in an intimate barefoot clasp.

"Mmm.." she purred. The sensation made her nipples tingle with delectable lust, and she could feel herself growing wetter with every gentle squeeze of the man's strong, masculine toes.

"I know," he replied, smiling, "Doesn't that feel incredible?"

He gently began to clench his toes, squeezing hers in his toe cleavage. She did likewise, both of them squeezing against the other. It felt so incredibly intimate and erotic; the sensation of having her sensitive toes stretched wide and squeezed tightly by this male stranger's bare foot was driving her crazy right there in her gradually dampening aisle seat.

"Mmmm, fuck!" he said, gently biting his lower lip. "Those beautiful toes of yours feel absolutely amazing in between mine."

They both excitedly watched as their bare feet caressed in a passionate and deeply sexy embrace; her beautiful pink-painted toes punctuating his strong, tanned toes as he squeezed and gripped, grinding his bare sole against her smooth heel.

"You know, I think this qualifies as a form of sex that we're having right now."

She laughed.

"Really? Do you think you could cum from feeling my toes between yours?"

He squeezed even more firmly.

"These sexy little pink toes of yours? Almost certainly!"

Just at that, the captain announced that they would shortly be landing, and could all seat-belts be fastened and tray tables locked in the upright position.

Christy suddenly felt a pang of disappointment. She wasn't through with this man or his feet by any means.

"Looks like we're finally here," he said. "Look, can we meet up at some point during your break?"

Christy squeezed as hard as she possibly could, causing him let out a moan of approval.

"Almost certainly," she said with a smile.

He laughed and, leaning forward, planted a lingering kiss on her smooth ankle while her toes were still interlocked with his.

"Mmm," he sighed, savouring the scent of her skin. "I'd love to see these toes all covered in sand from my beach."

She smiled, imagining her toes covered with something other than sand just as a passing cabin crew member shot her a disapproving look from the opposite aisle of the plane, as if she'd somehow been able to see Christy's filthy thoughts.

3.

Christy had binned her new white pumps as soon as she'd collected her luggage from the carousel in the airport. She'd received a few funny looks as she walked barefoot to the exit (all from women, she'd observed. Men didn't seem to mind).

She checked that the scrap of paper with the barefoot stranger's number on it was safely in the zipper of her shoulder bag. She'd smiled as she left the airport, remembering how he'd squeezed her toes between his, then described in detail what he'd like to do to her and her beautiful bare feet during her holiday as they were exiting the plane. It had been suitably carnal to say the least. She'd told him she would call, probably sooner rather than later.

Now, as she arrived back at the Matador Hotel after her encounter with the excitable Philippe, her exposed feet were glad to finally connect with the cool marble floor of the hotel lobby. She let out a sigh of relief as she felt the soothing stone against her dirty, overheating bare soles. The sizzling-hot paving slabs of the street outside had been nothing short of torture.

That fucking horny shop boy, she thought to herself as she stepped into the elevator. He'd taken no more than ten minutes to make his move from the moment she'd walked into the store. She replayed in her mind how he'd approached her, abandoning the shelf he had been replenishing with stock as soon as he'd noticed her, flirting until he told her in no uncertain terms and in perfect English: "I want to fuck you in back, señora!" Christy immediately thought he had meant he wanted to have anal sex with her, but soon realised he just wanted her in the back room of the store where he intended to fuck her, augmented of course by his adoration for her dirty, dusty bare feet.

12