Barefoot on a Nude Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JB252
JB252
60 Followers

She opened her legs beneath him a little wider and twined them around his, her bare feet pressed onto the back of his legs, her toes digging a little into his flesh, as he continued to lick her mercilessly. She pulled on him urgently with her legs. She thrashed her head back and forth on the sand. She tried to kiss his neck but couldn't reach it. Her eyes were tightly shut. Her left hand clutched his head then his shoulder and then reached onto the sand, trying to grab anything, get something to hold onto.

The man felt Marcia's complete surrender and finally stopped his licking and moved his head up to look at her face. Her eyes were still closed and her chest was arched up in the same position as it was when her nipple was in his mouth. Her right arm was still stretched out above her head where he had placed it. She was breathing very hard, her heart thumping, trying to catch her breath, holding him with her legs. She couldn't move. Her tongue caressed about on her upper lip. Her breasts moved up and down with her labored breathing.

Her eyes then opened part way and she looked at the man in astonishment. Her nipples were both very red, hard and distended, obviously very excited, and even seemed to her to be throbbing. They felt naked and bereft without his mouth upon them, the nipples screaming for more attention, more lingual caresses. Her neck and upper body were flushed scarlet with sexual arousal tinged with embarrassment. She was speechless and dazed. His sucking and licking, tickling and teasing, his gentle but persistent caresses, had aroused her beyond the point of all shame or modesty. She didn't care who could see her now. His cock was still poised just at the entrance to her vagina, just sniffing at the opening, touching her lightly but not pushing in.

The man got up, took the Marcia's hand in his, helped her up onto shaking legs, and they started walking down the beach. She leaned against him for support, trembling. Not a word passed between them.

JB252
JB252
60 Followers
Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories