Barely in Time at the Crack of Dawn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make me cum honey," She begged, "Make me cum."

I started twisting her nipples and pulled them hard. The urgency of their fucking was obvious with Lee fucking wildly in grunts. In seconds they were there together. I saw Dawn's eyes flash wide open and then close tight. Waves of pleasure washed through their unified body as their movements subsided.

My cock was dripping with juices. "Gawd, that was so hot." She whimper as she took a drop of cum from my cockhead. Dawn turned to straddle Lee and kissed him hard. When she stood up, I took the dress off and grabbed the suit to go pay for them as they finished. My cock still bulged prominently in my pants and I thought the clerk could probably smell the sex. She smiled as she took the money from my hand. Taking the bag from the clerk, I smiled and joined Lee and Dawn to get something to eat for lunch.

After a nourishing meal, we headed back to Dawn's house. I wanted to take a nap but Dawn had something else in mind. She went to put away her new clothes and returned wearing black stockings that were attached to a corset that didn't conceal anything but her ripe breasts. She was playing with a short riding crop and gave me a sexy glance.

"Oh no." Lee laughed. "Here comes trouble."

"Take off your clothes Paul!" She commanded with a smile on her face. I did as told and stood there before her. She lightly whipped my ass and balls as she paced around me. My cock began to stir and I grew a little fearful of what was about to happen. Lee began to take pictures and smoked a cigarette with an amused look on his face.

"This is for the kisses you stole from me last night Paul." She smiled wickedly this time and lashed at me again.

"Oh!!! I couldn't help it Dawn. You're too beautiful. I... Oww!" She slashed firmly at my rising cock.

"You're hard. I don't want to hurt that beautiful thing so I guess I'd better use it. Sit down." Again I obeyed her. I was a little embarrassed having never been in this type of situation but my cock stood straight up. "He looks scared." Dawn said as she straddled me. "You'd better not cum until I give you permission."

She took my cock in her hand and teased me. "It's so hard." Without another word, she mounted me and worked her hips in a grinding action. Lee moved in to play with her asshole. A couple of times, his hand grazed my balls but I was too engrossed in the feelings surging through my cock-shaft to worry about it. Dawn began to moan in a low hum and then ordered me to suck her nipples. She pushed down the corset and pushed her tits in my face.

I held her nipples in my lips as she bounced up and down. Lee used one hand to play with her clit and the other to finger her ass. Dawn looked deep into my eyes and said, "I'm gonna cum on you but you better keep going."

Staring at her beautiful face, I concentrated and bucked up to help her along. She closed her eyes and let herself go. Her body quivered and Lee took her in his arms and bounced her harder as she moaned in pleasure. His powerful arms lifted her and dropped her on my cock repeatedly. I was so turned on that I couldn't breath as I licked at her tits.

"Oh! Oh! Lee, slow down honey. I need to... " She was growing limp and steadied herself by putting her hands on my shoulders. I was still throbbing in her and wanted to cum. Regaining her composure, Dawn kissed my cheek and said, "One more and you can cum." Then she slid her hand between our bodies and squeezed my balls.

Lee took this as his cue and worked her up and down some more until Dawn's energy carried her into a face-paced fucking. "Oh honey, it's so good. Lee, go get some lube so you can be in my ass."

When Lee was gone, Dawn kissed me on the lips with just a trace of her tongue. "That was just for fun. Now get me ready for Lee baby."

I grabbed her asscheeks and pumped her delicious hole until I couldn't hold back. Selfishly, I held her and thrashed with abandon to shoot up into her. "Oh Dawn, so beautiful! Oh! Mmmm!"

Lee returned just as I was calming down and Dawn was looking at me with an adoring smile. Dawn dismounted slowly and then the two lovers hugged and kissed. Lee knelt her down over the sofa and lubed her up. For long moments, he worked his cock into her and they loved passionately and tenderly. I curled up and watched the rhythm build between them until it exploded. The look on Dawn's face was one of total love and commitment. I wished that I could make Dawn feel the same way but I could only be happy that I had share a series of orgasms with her that were incredible in their own way.

Dawn gave me a warm smile as I fell asleep in exertion. When I woke up later it was almost dark and I was panicked. I got dressed knowing that I would barely make it to Connecticut if I left immediately. I went to find Dawn and Lee to say good-bye abruptly. Lee was napping in the bedroom so I left him alone.

I found Dawn in the bath tub. I would have loved to have joined her but I knew I had to leave to get to Helen's and beyond the one kiss we'd shared, I knew she wouldn't allow it because it would have been too intimate.

"I have to go Dawn. You're so beautiful. I could fall in love with you. You are truly an amazing woman."

"Paul, you're quite a man. I'm glad we got to share some fun together and experience some fantasies." She reached for my hand and squeezed it.

"Thanks for everything Dawn." I said forcing myself to turn away.

She called out to me and I paused looking back. "Call on your way back, maybe we can arrange a "meeting" at our favorite bookstore. They have glory holes there you know."

"I know. I remember from your stories. I'll call." I stepped back into the heat of the bathroom and leaned over and kissed Dawn on the forehead and then the cheek and finally the lips.

It was simply a kiss of friendship and understanding but an image of Dawn on her knees with my cock pointed at her through a glory hole came to life in my mind.

I quickly exited and then stopped at the bedroom door pounding on the wall to get Lee's attention.

"Hey you big-cocked bear. Thanks! You're an incredible man!"

I sped down the highway through the night with a lot of heart-rendering, cock-raising memories. It was rough going but I finally arrived at Helen's as the light started to change. It was the crack of dawn and I was barely in time for my vacation with Helen.