Barely Legal Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KenJames
KenJames
1,423 Followers

Tracy stared at her reflection as she moved in time with my thrusts. I stroked her long silky hair. "Have you ever seen your face while you're getting fucked?" I asked gently.

"No," she whispered. "I look like I'm in heaven. Is that the expression I had before? All this excitement and wonder?"

"Yeah," I replied. "I wanted you to see how beautiful you look."

"You look really wild," she said. "Sort of like a painting of Pan."

I admired my wolfish grin in the mirror. "Maybe I am Pan," I growled.

"I can believe that," Tracy sighed. "A mere mortal couldn't be screwing me this good. I love the way we look in the mirror. It's a pity I can't see your cock sliding in and out of my pussy."

The brass-bound chest was within reach. I pulled it into the middle of the room. Holding Tracy so that she remained impaled on my dick, I rose from the floor and sat down on the chest. When Tracy's feet were planted firmly on the floor, I spread my legs. The mirror gave her a clear view of our united genitals. In that position she would have to do most of the work, but I didn't think that would be a problem.

Tracy moaned with pleasure as she stared at the erotic image in the mirror. "Oh god," she gasped. "I AM beautiful when I'm getting fucked. I always thought I was sort of ugly; too thin with a plain face and tiny tits."

"You've beautiful," I whispered in her ear. "If the ancient Greeks saw you, they'd carve a statue. I'm indescribably thrilled that you're sharing your beauty with me."

"It's so wonderful that you're having sex with me," she replied. "This is so dreamy. Every stroke is giving me an orgasm and each one's a little stronger than the last one."

Several minutes later, I announced, "I can't hold back much longer. Are you ready for that pounding you wanted earlier?"

"Oh yeah Daddy!" she gasped. "Take me any way you want. I know it'll be great."

I stood up and pushed her forward so she was standing bent over with the palms of her hands flat against the mirror. She screamed rhythmically as I rammed my cock into her pussy with all the speed and power I could muster. I surprised myself by lasting for a full minute before I exploded inside her.

When I was spent, Tracy slowly collapsed, sliding her palms down the mirrored wall as she sank toward the floor. I caught her and used the last of my energy to guide her to the bed, settle beside her and take her in my arms.

Tracy's hand brushed my crotch. "You're not hard anymore," she murmured.

"Even Pan has to take a break sometime," I answered.

We were both silent for a while, content to enjoy the sensation of our bodies lightly pressing against each other.

"You've spoiled me," Tracy suddenly announced.

"Oh?"

"I didn't understand why I wanted sex so badly but I was always so disappointed when boys fucked me. They'd get me all turned on, then just stick it in and shoot after a few strokes. I'd come home so horny I thought I'd burn up. I had to masturbate for hours before I could go to sleep. When I started having sex with boys, I'd been playing with myself for years. I was worried that I'd done it so much that real sex couldn't satisfy me. Now that I've been with you, I know better. You give me nice long orgasms. How do you do it? You seem to read my mind."

"It's just growing up," I answered. "Sensitivity takes time to develop. Boys seem big and strong, but they're really insecure."

"Having a real man is so much better than being with a boy," Tracy said, lifting her face to press her lips against mine. "Bob, how old are you?"

"Thirty-five."

"And I'm nineteen. Daddy's older than you . . . forty-one. This is kind of perverted, but I'm going to say it anyway. I don't think it'll scare you off."

"Don't worry, it won't."

"You feel like Daddy . . . not that I want to have sex with him . . . not really . . . that would be too weird . . . but you're so big and strong and protective . . . and sexy beyond my wildest dreams."

"Does Daddy call you 'Baby Doll?'"

"Yeah," Tracy answered. "It's exciting thinking of you as Daddy. Is that sick or what?"

"No Baby Doll, you're not sick. Just a wonderful healthy woman with fantasies."

"Good! I love being held this way," Tracy said drowsily. I stroked her hair gently until she appeared to fall asleep. A few minutes later, she rolled over so that she was on her side with her back to me. I moved so our bodies were snuggled together like two spoons. My penis was stiffening again, so I placed it in the cleft between her buttocks.

"Are you going to butt-fuck me?" Tracy whispered. There was a note of fear in her voice.

"Only if you want me to do it," I answered.

"No," Tracy said emphatically. "I'm not ready for that."

"Don't worry," I said reassuringly. "I'm not trying to fuck your ass. I'm just enjoying the feeling of your beautiful butt cheeks caressing my cock."

"Good," Tracy replied. "Actually," she continued after a long pause, "I like the way your hot-dog feels between my buns." She was silent for a long time, then she whispered, "You'd be gentle if you did it to me?"

"Of course," I said. "I'll never hurt you."

"I've had your cock in my mouth and my cunt. Now I'm getting excited thinking about you putting it in my asshole . . . " Tracy said, tightening her buttocks to grip my penis. "Sometime. But not right now," she added quickly.

"Don't worry," I answered. "I'll wait until you ask me to ass fuck you and I won't mind if it never happens. I'm really happy poking my cock in your wonderful tight little cunt."

Tracy shivered and pushed her buttocks even harder against my groin. "I love it when you say 'my cock in your cunt'," she whispered.

"If you keep working your butt like that, I'll be in your asshole within the next ten seconds," I warned.

"I'll stop teasing you," Tracy said, pulling away and turning to face me.

I rolled onto my back and she curled up beside me with her head pillowed on my chest. "Good night Daddy," she said drowsily in a little girl voice. "I love you."

Draping a hand and arm protectively over her back and stroking her hair tenderly with my other hand, I answered "I love you too, Baby Doll. Sleep tight." She fell asleep within seconds. I watched her for a long time in the golden candlelight before my own eyes grew heavy and darkness slipped up to enfold me.

* * * * * * * * * *

Copyright (c) 2004 by Ken James

All characters are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual people is coincidental.

This story depicts a world in which AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases are non-existent. In the real world, please practice safe sex.

Please contact me. I love getting feedback and reply to every message.

Many thanks to Wayde for his constant love and support.

KenJames
KenJames
1,423 Followers
12