Barely Legal Ch. 03

Story Info
"Mommy" joins the game.
4.7k words
4.57
218.7k
40

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KenJames
KenJames
1,422 Followers

Liz was a striking woman, three years younger than me. She was two inches shorter than Tracy with a classic 1950s pin-up figure, solid rather than willowy. Her waist was narrow, while her hips were wide and her breasts were D-cup large and firm. She had thick auburn hair cascading half way down her back. Although it wasn't obvious in the golden glow of the bed lights, she had a beautiful allover tan.

"I saw everything!" Liz exclaimed as she strode over to the bed. She was breathing hard and I could see her face was flushed, even in the subdued light. "Bob, how could you fuck our daughter . . . in her pussy and ass?" I could see Liz's nipples were hard beneath the tight fabric of her pullover top. "And Tracy, how could you let him do that to you?"

At the sound of Liz's voice, Tracy had broken away from my embrace and leaped to her feet. She was standing beside the bed, naked except for her white stockings, earrings and necklace, frozen in place and unable to take her eyes off Liz. She'd been startled for a second, but now understood the new player's role in our game.

Tracy unconsciously licked her lips. "I'm sorry Mommy!" she cried, running around the bed and flying into Liz's arms. "It's my fault. I led Daddy on."

Liz wrapped her arms around Tracy's bare back and made little cooing sounds as Tracy sobbed against her ample breasts.

Tracy abruptly stopped sobbing and lifted her face from Liz's chest. "What's that smell?" she asked. "It's almost like . . . Mommy, it's you. You smell like . . ." she took a step backward and put a hand between Liz's legs. "Your panties are soaked. You got all hot watching us fuck."

"Don't be ridiculous," Liz began.

Tracy caught one of Liz's hands and pulled it to her face. "Your hand is wet. It smells and tastes like pussy juice. Your nipples are hard, too. You were masturbating while you watched us. Like Daddy said, you're an absolutely filthy big girl! No wonder I'm a naughty slut who can't get enough cock. I take after you."

"Don't be vulgar!"

Tracy slowly and deliberately put her hands on Liz's body, kneading her breasts and pinching her nipples. "I'm your little girl," she purred. "I'm just as dirty as you and I'm proud of it."

"You are a sexy little bitch," Liz said, pulling Tracy to her. "I can't believe you came out of my pussy." She kissed Tracy, hard.

I went into the bathroom and washed my cock. When I came back, Liz was sitting on the edge of the bed with her skirt up and legs open. Tracy was on her knees with her face buried in Liz's crotch.

"Tracy, you're so good," Liz said in a voice husky with passion. "I'm amazed this is the first time you've eaten a woman out." She pulled her top over her head, revealing her big beautiful breasts, supported by a half-bra.

"Bob's back," Liz said, gently pushing Tracy away and rising to her feet. "Bob, you know I have to punish you for having sex with our daughter." She was still wearing her panties. Tracy had pulled them to one side to access her pussy.

"Of course."

"Good! Get the big chair with the open arms and set it beside the bed." After I'd dragged the chair into position, Liz spread a towel on the plush seat and commanded, "Get on your knees, bending over the bed. Close your eyes." Liz's feet were silent on the carpet, but I heard her opening the nightstand drawer that held the toys. "Spread your cheeks," she said from behind me. I knew what was coming as soon as I felt the pressure against my anus. I screamed as she drove the lubricated plug up my butt. It was new and bigger than any of the old ones; 5-1/2 inches long and 1-3/4 inches in diameter.

"Get up and sit in the chair," Liz said, reaching into the drawer. "As you've already noticed, I bought some new toys." She fastened my wrists and ankles to the chair arms and legs with soft leather cuffs. "You look so good tied up like that," Liz purred. "You're going to watch me play with our daughter." She unfastened her skirt and let it fall to the floor, leaving her dressed in the black half-bra, translucent black panties, black mesh stockings and shiny black high-heeled shoes.

Liz removed her panties and held them up in front of my face. "I really soaked these while I was watching you and Tracy. Want a taste?" When I nodded, she balled the flimsy garment up and stuffed it in my mouth. It didn't stretch my mouth uncomfortably, but her pungent female taste was almost overwhelming.

Tracy was staring wide-eyed at Liz and me. "Mommy, you're not going to hurt Daddy, are you?"

"Not any more than he needs," Liz growled, taking Tracy's hand. "Come into the bathroom with me. I'm going to wash my bad little girl's butt, since Daddy's done nasty things to it." As they were leaving the room, Liz picked up a tiny remote control from the nightstand. "Bob, try to entertain yourself while we're gone," she said, pushing a button on the remote. The plug in my butt started vibrating. My cock had been standing straight out from my body, parallel to the floor. It instantly snapped to an almost-vertical position.

Liz and Tracy spent a long time in the bathroom. I could hear water running and the women giggling and occasionally squealing with excitement. Imagining what they were doing, combined with the vibration in my ass, pushed me to the brink of orgasm, in spite of my earlier climaxes.

When they finally returned, Liz stopped in front of my chair and stood with her legs spread. She'd removed the half-bra, but was still wearing her black stockings and heels. "Look at my snatch," she ordered, reaching down and pulling herself open. "We just cleaned each other and I'm already juicy again." I stared hungrily at her bare pussy, hoping she'd climb onto the chair and push it against my mouth.

"Tracy's just as wet," Liz continued. "Show him your cunt, Baby."

I blinked in surprise. Tracy's sparse blonde pubic hair was gone, except for a closely-trimmed triangular patch above her vulva. "Ooh aveed eer!" I exclaimed.

"You still have my panties in your mouth? I expected you to spit them out. You've probably chewed them to shreds by now." Liz kissed me hard after she'd reclaimed her panties. "Yes, I shaved our daughter. It makes her even more like a little girl. Did you enjoy it, Baby?"

"Oh yes, Mommy! It was scary at first having a razor gliding over my pussy lips and around my clit, then I got so excited I almost came. I didn't have much hair down there anyway, but it feels so different being completely smooth." She bent over my crotch. "Look at Daddy's cock and balls! They're completely covered with pre-cum. Can I lick him, Mommy?"

"No Dear. Daddy's being punished. Don't touch him. Anyway, I want you to play with my wet snatch." Liz stepped away from the chair and leaned against the wall with her legs open, positioning her body so I could get a good view of the action.

"Yes Mommy." Tracy slid two fingers into her own pussy, then held them inches from my face. They were slick with her juices. "See what Mommy did?" she asked before joining Liz. "You have such beautiful tits," she said, placing her hands on Liz's breasts. "When I was a baby, I couldn't get enough of them. I still can't." She buried her face in Liz's cleavage.

"Oh yeah Baby, that's so good," Liz gasped. "Sorry I don't have any milk for you. I always got so wet when you sucked my nipples. Sometimes Daddy'd fuck me while I was nursing you. I'd cum hard with his cock spurting in my cunt and you sucking milk from my tits."

"Oh kinky Mommy!" Tracy murmured, sinking to her knees. "I tried to lick your clit while I was coming out. It's easier this way." Without any preliminaries, Tracy drove three fingers into Liz's snatch and wrapped her lips around her clitoris.

Liz was kneading her breasts and roughly pulling her nipples while Tracy went down on her. She started gasping almost immediately. "Oh . . . Baby . . . Doll! You're . . . making . . . me . . . I'm cummming!" Tracy held on and continued stimulating Liz as she screamed and thrashed against the wall.

"Oh, that was so good!" Liz exclaimed when she'd regained her breath. "Now I need to get fucked."

"Are you going to untie Daddy?"

"No, Baby. You're going to do it . . . with this!" Liz reached into the toy drawer, removed a giant black cock and balls dildo and handed it to Tracy, who stared at it in astonishment. The head and shaft were 10 inches long and it was 2-1/2 inches in diameter.

Liz touched the remote and the vibration in my ass ceased. I was so turned on, it didn't seem to make much difference. She kicked her shoes off and laid on the bed with her knees up and legs spread. "Come on honey, fuck my cunt."

Tracy stood still for long seconds, staring down at the massive object in her hand before moving to kneel on the bed between Liz's thighs. "It's so big . . ."

Liz grabbed the dildo's thick shaft and guided it into position. "Push Baby," she commanded. "Now!" She moaned with pleasure as Tracy pressed the long thick tool forward. "Oh yes! That's good! All the way in to the balls!"

Tracy worked the artificial cock in and out of Liz's snatch, slowly and cautiously at first, then with abandon as Liz's excitement infected her. Soon, she was gasping for breath and shiny with sweat from the effort of wildly ramming her Mother's cunt. "Dirty slut Mom!" she screamed. "Am I fucking you hard and fast enough?"

Liz was thrashing on the bed, screaming and cumming. So was Tracy, even though she hadn't touched herself. My penis was throbbing. If Liz had left the vibrator in my ass running, I would have shot a load, even without touching my cock.

The women collapsed on the bed, gasping for breath. Being strong and athletic, it only took them minutes to recover. They rose to their feet and stood side by side in front of my chair, naked except for their somewhat tattered stockings, staring at my crotch. Tracy dipped her fingers in the big pool of pre-cum on the towel under my balls. "Yummy!" she commented after licking her fingers clean. "Try it, Mommy," she continued, dipping her fingers again, then placing them against Liz's lips.

"I guess it's time for Bob to get something," Liz said. "I'll turn the vibrator back on and give him a hand job. Want to bet on how many strokes it takes to make him spurt? Loser eats the winner's ass?"

"Daddy deserves better than that. He's been good."

"All right. I know what he'll like. Unfasten him while I get a toy." Liz went to the nightstand and returned with an elaborate strap-on. It was fitted with an outward-facing cock and balls dildo, 7 inches long and 2 inches in diameter, plus a 6-inch dildo and a 5-inch butt plug, both facing inwards.

"Oh Mommy! You're going to fuck Daddy's ass like he fucked mine!"

"No, Baby Doll. You are!" Liz lubricated Tracy's rosebud carefully before pressing the anal probe's tip against her center. Tracy gasped with surprise and a little pain as it slid forward. "Relax Baby," Liz purred. "You're doing just fine. The plug's smaller than Bob's cock. I'll just work it in and out slowly . . . Yeah! . . . Here you go!" Tracy gave a little yelp of pleasure as the plug snapped into place in her ass.

"Good girl! The rest is easy. I need to slide the pussy probe forward a little . . . God, you're juicy! . . . In it goes! You like that, don't you Baby? Now the straps . . . Good! . . . Go over to the mirror and look at yourself. You've got a dick."

Tracy squealed when she took the first step. "It's fucking me! Every time I move it humps my pussy and ass. Oh wow, look at me. I'm really a boy now! I've got a cock to match my boy-tits!"

"You're not a boy," Liz growled. "You're a sexy chick with a dick. Now shove your new cock up your father's asshole."

Liz unfastened me while Tracy was admiring her new appendage in the mirror. I moved to the bed, lay on my back and pulled my knees up against my chest, lifting my butt into the air. As Tracy smeared lubricant onto the big dildo's head and shaft, Liz squatted over me, lowering her asshole onto my mouth. I licked her rosebud as Tracy slowly pushed her cock into me.

"You don't have to be so gentle," Liz told Tracy. "You won't hurt him. He's a real anal slut."

"It's not that, Mommy. It's so weird the way I'm fucking my . . . self . . . my cunt and asshole . . . Oh! So good! . . . I almost cum every time I move . . . in and . . . Ooooh! . . . Yeah! . . . In and out."

"Take your time, Honey. It gets even better as you adjust to the strap-on." I heard a sudden buzzing sound which quickly became muffled as Liz pushed her vibrator into her vagina.

Tracy fucked me faster and harder as she gained confidence and control. Liz was grunting with pleasure as I continued eating her butt. Her asshole was wide open and my tongue was deep inside. Tracy was uttering a little scream each time she drove her cock into me, experiencing a mini-orgasm with each thrust. The buzzing sound ebbed and flowed and I knew Liz was shoving the vibrator into her pussy as roughly as Tracy was fucking my butt with the strap-on.

"Wow!" Tracy suddenly exclaimed. "Fucking Daddy's ass is fantastic! I never imagined having a cock would make me feel this powerful." After a few minutes, she was screaming loudly and ramming me violently, rapidly pushing herself to a gigantic orgasm. "Mommy . . .," she sobbed, "Daddy! . . . I'm going to . . ."

"Yeah, Baby!" Liz gasped. "I'm cumming, too." She wrapped her hand around my stiff cock and began stroking it rapidly. Liz spasmed, clenching my tongue with her asshole as hot juice fountained from my cock, splashing my belly. There was a rushing in my ears as waves of pleasure thundered over my body. From far away, I heard Tracy screaming and knew she was experiencing her own intense orgasm.

Liz lifted her butt off my face and Tracy pulled the dildo out of my ass. I lowered my legs to the mattress and lay there limp.

"Mommy, I'm still hard," Tracy said when she'd regained her breath.

"My asshole's open and wet," Liz answered, positioning herself on hands and knees. "Come on, Honey. Stick it up my . . . Oh yes! Fuck my ass good and hard!" I rose to my knees to get a better view of Tracy's cock plunging into Liz's butt. In a short time, both women were screaming orgasmically.

In the next twenty minutes, Tracy ass-fucked Liz to three spectacular climaxes before they finally collapsed in exhaustion. My cock hadn't softened after my orgasm and I jacked off constantly as I watched them. After the second time Liz came, I stuck the butt plug up my ass and turned the vibration on high. My cock was throbbing violently as Liz started cumming again. I shot a big load in her face and hair.

"Bob, that was wonderful," Tracy said dreamily as I helped her remove the harness. "Thank you so much for playing along with my Daddy fantasy. And Liz, you're so cool," she continued, kissing her affectionately. "It was such a great surprise having you join in. You two are like my fairy godparents."

Liz rolled over onto her back and Tracy settled beside her with her head resting on Liz's breasts. I pulled the plug out of my ass and took it and the strap-on into the bathroom to clean. When I returned, the girls were already asleep in each other's arms. I settled beside them and listened to their gentle breathing until drowsiness enveloped me.

When I woke up, bright Saturday sunlight was streaming into the room. Glancing at the clock, I saw it was 9:00 AM. I was alone in the bed, but I could hear Liz and Tracy giggling over the sound of the shower. When I went into the bathroom, I could see their outlines behind the frosted shower door.

As I was peeing I heard Liz gasp, "Yeah, Tracy, lick my pussy some more." My cock stiffened instantly, cutting off the flow. I closed my eyes and thought about snow storms and icy lakes, trying to ignore the sounds from the women in the shower. It took a long time to relax and finish emptying my bladder.

I flushed the toilet. When the rushing water noise stopped, Tracy shouted, "Good morning, Bob. Come join us."

When I stepped into the shower stall, each woman kissed me enthusiastically, pressing her swollen nipples against my chest and grinding her crotch against my already-hard penis. After that, they rubbed every inch of my body with soap-slick hands as I stood in the warm mist. Liz sank to her knees, pressing her breasts together and trapping my cock.

"That's right, Bob," Tracy said as I began moving. "Fuck Liz's tits." I could feel her hard little nipples pressing into my back as I humped Liz's breasts. The soap on our bodies quickly washed away, but Liz's smooth wet skin provided just the right amount of friction to push me slowly but steadily toward climax. Occasionally, she'd lower her face to lick my cock head while her cleavage caressed my shaft.

Liz always enjoyed having me cum between her breasts. This time, I had an extra large load building up in my nuts for her. Thoughts of Tracy watching me shoot made the anticipation even more delicious.

"I know what you want to do. I love it, but I'm not going to be greedy this morning," Liz purred as she startled me by pulling away. "Look at him, Tracy," she continued. "He's throbbing and his nuts are tight, but Bob's got a lot of control."

Tracy was kneeling beside Liz, staring at my cock. For long seconds, I was sure I was going to spurt in her face, but I managed to hold back. When I'd calmed down, Tracy wrapped a hand around my swollen shaft and took my glans in her mouth. "You fucked my tits, now you're going to fuck Tracy's face," Liz said as she rose to her feet and moved behind me. "Just don't cum. We have other plans for your dick."

Liz pressed her breasts against my back and reached around my chest to pinch and twist my nipples. Tracy was licking and sucking my cock head as she slowly stroked my shaft. "Bend over," Liz whispered. She pulled my butt cheeks open and began licking my asshole while Tracy continued working on my penis.

The sensations of two women stimulating me in the warm shower mist were steadily pushing me toward an explosive climax. It took all my self control to keep from grabbing Tracy's head and ramming her mouth until I shot a big hot load down her throat. "I'm getting close," I finally warned.

Tracy reluctantly abandoned my dick. Liz stood up and turned the shower off. "Let's get dried off," she said. "Then you're going to shave. I like feeling your beard scraping my skin sometimes, but I want your face smooth this morning."

It was almost unbelievably erotic having two naked women watching and fingering themselves as I lathered my face and stroked the foam and whiskers away with the razor. I had an erection through the entire process. After I'd washed my face and applied aftershave lotion, I was preparing to put the supplies away. "You're not finished," Liz announced, looking pointedly down at my thick pubic hair.

Liz removed her clippers from a drawer and set the guard to its closest setting. She quickly reduced my lush bush to stubble, then made me sit on the edge of the tub and wrapped a hot wet washcloth around my genitals. After giving my bristles a few moments to soften, she slathered me with foam.

She put a new blade in the razor, then took my penis by the head, holding it firmly in place. The feel of her fingers sliding around its foam-lubricated surface made me even harder. Liz ran the razor down my shaft in long swift strokes, using just enough pressure to remove the sparse hair without hurting me. I cringed when she reached the seam on the underside of my cock, but she shaved it with the utmost delicacy. Afterwards, she depilated my balls with quick efficiency. Within minutes, she was wiping the remaining foam away.

"Stand in front of the mirror," Liz ordered. It was amazing how different I looked with my crotch denuded. The women joined me, Liz on my left and Tracy on my right. I wrapped my arms around their waists, pulling them close. We stood motionless for a long minute, staring at our reflections.

KenJames
KenJames
1,422 Followers
12