Barely Legal Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on," Liz finally said, catching my stiff prick in her hand. "We've got things to do with your beautiful bare cock and nice smooth balls. Let's go into the bedroom."

I lay on the bed with a woman on either side. They both began making love to me, kissing my face, ears and neck, playing with my nipples, licking my balls, taking turns feeding me their breasts, sucking my cock, sitting on my face . . .

Every time I tried to move, they stopped me. "We're doing all the work," Liz said. "Just lie back and enjoy it."

Liz finally straddled my hips, lowered her hot snatch onto my stiff cock and began moving up and down with exquisite slowness.

Tracy was kneeling beside us on the bed, slowly rubbing her hands up and down her inner thighs as she watched Liz riding me. "I saw Mom and Dad having sex shortly after I started masturbating," she said.

"I woke up in the middle of the night. I was hungry, so I decided to get a snack. There was bright moonlight shining through the windows, so I didn't bother turning on any lights." Tracy pulled her hood back, placed a finger on either side of her engorged little bud and began gently massaging its base.

She quickly began breathing harder as she pressed her fingers together, rolling and squeezing her clit. With her other hand, she began pinching a nipple. "When I got to the kitchen, I heard Mom screaming. My parents' bedroom was on the other end of the house from mine. They'd left the door open and had the lights on. I knew I should have left when I realized nobody was being hurt, but I couldn't stop watching."

Tracy had moved both hands to her breasts, kneading them and rolling her nipples roughly between her fingers.

"Mom was standing bent over the dresser, supporting her upper body with her arms and watching her reflection in the mirror. Dad was kneeling between her legs, licking her pussy. I'd never seen a man's penis and I couldn't believe how big and stiff his was. She was still screaming. I realized he was making her cum. 'Dan, that was so good,' she finally gasped. 'Now, fuck me good and hard!'"

Tracy had moved one hand back down to her crotch and was slowly running a finger around her swollen clit while she continued pinching her nipples with her other hand.

"They were only a few feet away, but so intent on each other they didn't notice me out in the dark hall. I could see the pre-cum glistening on the head of Dad's penis. He moved behind Mom and slid it into her without any preliminaries. He fucked her for a long time, gripping her hips to hold her in place as he drove his cock into her cunt. Now, they were both screaming. 'Alice, I'm going to shoot!' he gasped. They screamed even louder as he rammed her violently."

Tracy jammed two fingers into her vagina while she stroked her clitoris like a tiny cock with her other hand. She screamed and her back arched as a climax rolled over her. I grabbed her shoulder to steady her swaying body.

It took Tracy a few moments to regain her breath before continuing. "Dad finally stopped moving. His dick slipped out of Mom's pussy. It was still stiff and gleaming with their juices. She turned around, kissed him passionately, then fell to her knees and started sucking his cock."

Liz was still riding me, faster now, caressing my cock with her athletic snatch. I knew I couldn't hold back much longer.

"I slipped away and went back to bed. I couldn't get the images out of my mind. I spent the rest of the night masturbating and came countless times. I finally fell asleep at dawn, totally exhausted. After that night, I kept sneaking back to their bedroom to watch them make love. It made me sort of crazy to find a boy of my own."

Tracy had resumed violently fingering herself as she stared at Liz humping me. "Since you like to watch so much, we'll give you a show!" I growled as I rolled Liz onto her back and drove roughly into her pussy.

"Oh Bob! . . . Oh fuck!" Liz gasped, cumming almost instantly. I continued fucking through her orgasm, pushing myself ever closer. "Yeah, shoot that big cock!" Liz cried, cumming again as I sprayed inside her. Tracy was still kneeling beside us, screaming from another orgasm.

I pulled out of Liz, still stiff as a steel rod. I pressed my penis against Tracy's lips. She eagerly took it into her mouth, sucking the juices. "You like that taste?" I asked. When she nodded, I removed my cock from her mouth. "There's lots more," I said, guiding her to a kneeling position and pushing her face into Liz's crotch. "We've fixed a nice cream pie for you. Eat her!"

I fucked Tracy while she was going down on Liz. Both women came again. It was too soon for me, but I was so excited I didn't care. I admired Tracy's beautiful buttocks as she lay limp between Liz's thighs, knowing I'd be back inside there soon.

We lay together on the bed for a while, with Tracy between Liz and me, talking softly and occasionally laughing.

After we'd rested, we got up to go eat breakfast, dressing in casual clothes. As usual, Liz was stunning. This morning, she wore skimpy running shorts and an athletic bra under a tank top.

Tracy put on tan shorts and a light tan T-shirt. It wasn't particularly tight, but her breasts and nipples were clearly outlined beneath the thin clinging fabric.

"Don't wear that shirt," Liz told her. Tracy looked startled until I pulled out the T-shirt Liz and I had bought for her.

Tracy laughed when she saw the shirt front. There were two intertwined stars with "Mom" in the center of one and "Dad" in the other. Beneath the graphics were the words "World's greatest stars."

* * * * * * * * * *

Copyright (c) 2004 by Ken James

All characters are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual people is coincidental.

This story depicts a world in which AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases are non-existent. In the real world, please practice safe sex.

Please contact me. I love getting feedback and reply to every message.

Many thanks to Wayde for his constant love and support.

12