Barely Legal Lois

Story Info
She's enslaved to stepfather, brothers.
1.5k words
3.85
250k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karl's hot breath tickled the back of my sweaty neck as his calloused hands kneaded my pendulous breasts and his rock hard cock pounded me from behind. My stepbrother had been fucking me now for what seemed an impossibly long time and his weight on my back finally caused me to bend at my knees, dislodging his cock from my ass.

This made him angry. Pinching my left nipple with nearly all his might, he put the other arm around my waist and forcefully lifted me against his thrust. As soon as his cock was buried to the hilt again he started whipping my ass and admonishing me for not taking him the way he wanted.

"Who puts food on the table, bitch? All these years we've been supporting you and now you're too good for a little pay back? Huh? Huh, you goddamn whore. I see you with your boy friend. I see him pawing your tits and sticking his little dick in you. What's he do for you? Nothing compared to what Jimmy and dad and I do. So take it bitch! And you better get used to it."

I sometimes think it's the words that hurt almost as bad as the ass fuckings.

It wasn't always like this. We used to be a family. Well, sort of, Mr. Graham married my mother. He had two boys by a previous marriage. His first wife died in a car accident. My mother died of cancer.

Things were kinda ok for the first year after she was gone, but then Karl video taped me having sex with my boyfriend. I found out when my boyfriend came to me in tears, explaining that all the guys in the gym had seen us on the internet. He was especially embarrassed because they were all making fun of his tiny dick.

Of course, I was furious, but I did not know what to do. I did get a fair amount of counseling, but a lot of counselors and therapists told me that this sexual tension was only natural and that I needed to give my step brothers and step father a chance to adjust as well.

The only adjustment came on the day I turned nineteen. Mr. Graham gave me a thousand dollars and a box of condoms. Jimmy, the youngest of the boys, gave me a bag of pot and a box of condoms; and Karl the oldest and the meanest of the three gave me a fifth of tequila and box of condoms.

I should have upped and left right then, but for whatever reason I didn't. In any event, Mr. Graham took me shopping at Victoria's Secret and gave me his credit card. I remember him telling me:

"I know you probably have a boy friend so go ahead and get yourself some sexy things."

And then he left me with a shop clerk explaining that he needed to do a little shopping himself.

During the car ride home Mr. Graham asked what I thought were several inappropriate questions. First, he wanted to know if I was still a virgin. I told him of course not. Then he wanted to know if I had ever had anal sex. I was mortified and told him that I wouldn't dignify the question with an answer. I remember he kinda made this eerie laugh and then reached over and grabbed the shopping bag from my hand. Piece by piece he pulled out each under garment, letting out a soft whistle at the thongs and half-bras I had selected.

"You are going to look hot in those," he told me.

When we got to the house I started to go to my room, but Mr. Graham grabbed me by the arm and led me to his bedroom. When he closed the door and locked it he turned to me and, suddenly, he was no longer the dis-interested step parent, rather a very horny old man with no good on his mind.

"Listen honey, you're of legal age and since you ain't really my child and you've been living off me for these last four years I think I'm entitled to a little pay back."

"Wha-what?"

"I know, I know, it sounds bad but it doesn't really have to be that way. That is unless you want it that way. Either way you owe this household a whole lot of something before you head off to college and we expect to collect it."

"We? What on earth."

"Your brothers have paid the price too and not just on account of the fact that there's another mouth to feed—you're a pretty hot little number and the way you parade it around, well, the boys have got some major blue balls and I do too."

"I don't know what you're talking about, but I don't like it, so if you don't mind may I please go to my room?"

"No, no you may not. You're going to go into that bathroom and put on this and this," he reached into the bag and grabbed a bra and panties. "then you are going to lay down on that bed and take what I've got to give you. And here's what's more you bitch, when I'm done with you the boys are going to take their pleasure too."

"No!" I screamed and tore for the door, but Mr. Graham is a lot bigger than me. He blocked my path and tossed me on the bed.

"Look, I'm trying to be nice. I'll rape you, but I'd rather see you do it my way."

"Fuck you!" I spat at him and then he hit me.

As I tried to protect myself, he tore my t-shirt straight over my head and then used it to pin my hands. I started to struggle, but he was way too strong and soon enough his thickening phallus was dangling at a low angle against the insides of my thighs.

I remember the way his fat belly protruded out against my pubis as he reared back on his knees and pushed between my splayed thighs. Ripping my white cotton panties from my waist, Mr. Graham jammed two fingers up in me and started wiggling them around until my juices began to flow after which he pulled them out and swiped my nectar on the bulbous head of his cock.

And then he fucked me. His fat, hairy belly flattened and rounded against my hips as he thrust and swore.

"Goddamn that's tight. You and me babe were going to get along just fine."

"The condom! You don't want me pregnant." I pleaded after which he slowed and swore some more and then got off me and went to the bureau to open the box of condoms.

When his back was turned I tried to get up and hurry to the door, but once again his sheer girth prevented me. This time he picked me up from behind, sat down on the bed, and then slammed my wide hips down into his lap where his condom-covered cock plundered me again.

While he was fucking me Mr. Graham plucked at my nipples something fierce and, then, suddenly, I had this feeling deep in my womb. I hate to admit it, but my step father gave me the first orgasm of my life that afternoon. I remember trying to hide the pleasure while feeling incredible guilt that I'd been fucking kids my own age for two years now and had not cum once.

Thankfully, it was over in a few minutes. When Mr. Graham was finished he told me to take the condom off and then he demanded that I get on my knees suck on his spent cock. When I hesitated, he grabbed me by the hair and forced me to my knees, then while I practically gagged on his smelly, semen-slickened head he took pictures with his camera phone, bragging that he intended to show them to his co-workers.

By the time I left his room, my life was basically destroyed. No more trust, no more security, just the undying urge to find a way out...

But that would take some time. In the interim I became the fuck toy of Karl, Jimmy, and Mr. Graham.

Indeed. The birthday party that night included being gang-banged by the three of them who got drunk on my liquor, stoned on my pot, and then hooted to the moon about how happy they all were that I'd finally come of age.

The night wore into morning and at one point I was blowing Mr. Graham while Jimmy fucked me from behind and that sick bastard Karl dropped hot wax on my asshole and breasts. Later, after Jimmy passed out and Mr. Graham went to bed, Karl took me to his bedroom, turned on his web cam and then made a big deal into the camera about how he was going to take his step sister's cherry ass. And that is exactly what he did.

After being used by Karl I was too spent to even clean up so I crawled naked into my bed covered in cum and wax, smelling of shit and sex and all the while hating myself for cumming so much during all of that abuse. And, as I drifted off to sleep I hoped that tomorrow would bring something better.

It didn't, but I'll tell you about that in part two.