Bargain with a Devil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rarmons
rarmons
2,435 Followers

Then Rixhi pushed her back on my cock. All Meghan had to do was open her mouth, Rixhi did the rest. Within seconds my cock was hard again. My daughter's sexy body was the most powerful aphrodisiac on the planet.

"Let's move somewhere more comfortable," Rixhi said and pulled Meghan's head away. She grabbed my hard cock with one hand and the chain with the other. Fully in command of the situation, she led us up the stairs and into my bedroom. "Clothes off."

The stupid hat came off first. Within a few seconds, the rest of my clothes followed. That gave me plenty of time to watch the two of them undress. Both of them worked frantically, having a lot more items. Everything came off, except for the collar around my daughter's neck, though the silver chain dropped to the floor.

Rixhi's rosy pink nipples were pierced by little studs. Adorning Meghan's sizable breasts were dark, hard nipples. They went to the gym together at least three times a week and it showed. Rixhi almost had a six-pack.

Both of them were shaved bare. Rixhi's pussy wasn't as neat though. She had large, meaty labia. It was still incredible.They crawled on the bed together, turned to look at me, and signaled for me to join.

I laid on my back and Meghan climbed on top of me. She straddled my hips and plunged herself down on my rock hard cock. "Ohhh yes," she sighed.

"You're the most beautiful woman on earth," I told her.

"Don't hog all the cock, pet. Let me try some of that Daddy dick."

For a second I thought that she wouldn't obey this one but Meghan hopped off obediently. She waddled closer to my face, however. She reached her destination and pressed her pussy down my mouth.

I eagerly dug into her wonderful vagina, savoring the juices that ran down my cheeks. Rixhi sat down on my cock and started riding. I licked and nipped my way along Meghan's sensitive spots.

Before too long, my daughter's body was trembling on my face from the orgasm I'd given her. She was moaning loudly, while her friend continued to bounce on my dick.

Meghan slumped over to the side, still twitching. My eyes beheld the beautiful Rixhi. She leaned forward and embraced me in a kiss that ended with her licking Meghan's juices off of my face.

When she reached my ear, she whispered, "Every day will be like this from now on, you depraved, sexy man."

A shudder ran through me, followed by another orgasm. Rixhi laughed as she squeezed my cock with her pussy and milked every last drop of cum out of me.

"Finish me, pet," Rixhi ordered. She hopped off me and knelt on all fours next to me. Meghan crawled halfway over me and started munching away at the dripping vagina. "That's right. Eat your father's cum out of my cunt like a good little girl."

Meghan's breasts hung over me. Her nipples tickled my chest. I slid down until they were right over my face and started nibbling at them. Meghan stopped eating to let out a gasp. I reached out and probed her pussy with my middle finger.

Still teasing her nipples, I traced circles around her clit. Explored every inch of her wonderful vagina until it felt like a second home. I even gently pushed at her sphincter, eliciting another sharp gasp from her.

"Oh so close," Rixhi moaned. "So close. Keep going."

I imagined that it was meant for me and kept up my steady assault on Meghan's clit. Her body started trembling again, just as Rixhi let out a growling scream of ecstasy. The two of them came together.

Exhausted, they dropped away. Meghan huddled herself to my left side. Rixhi crawled up to my right side. Their wonderful, young bodies enveloped me on both sides. Bare, sweat-covered skin touched mine. Breasts pressed into me. I wrapped them both in my arms and pulled them closer.

"That was fucking amazing, Mr. Stone," Rixhi sighed.

"Yeah, it was," echoed Meghan.

"Oh god, yes. Thank you so much for everything, Mistress Rixhi," I said.

The two of them started giggling. Very un-devil-and-pet-like giggling. "Uh, Dad, you do know magic isn't real, right?" snorted Meghan.

A cold shiver ran through my body. The reality of everything that had happened set in. While it was happening, I hadn't thought about anything. I just followed my gut. Well, my penis. It hadn't felt real. More like a dream.

But now... I looked left at my gorgeous daughter. Right at the hot and sultry Amber. Both of them naked. Sweaty. Filled with my cum.

Oh god. My cock gave a little twitch. "I knew that," I said into the quiet.

The two of them burst into giggles again. "I can't believe you actually tried it, Mr. Stone. You thought the Amazing André stupid hypo powder was real."

"How do you know about—"

"No, no, don't interrupt. Let's go back to the part where you thought you could sleep with your own daughter by hypnotizing her," Meghan chided.

"I didn't mean—"

"Yeah, now that I think about it, that is really, really disturbing and gross," Amber piled on.

"Hey, what about—"

"Aren't you like forty years old? Do you honestly still believe in magic?"

"IT WORKED, DIDN'T IT?" I shouted.

The two of them giggled again. Meghan turned my head her way and kissed it. It was the first time I kissed her like that. Her tender, sweet lips. Amber turned my head the other way and kissed me, too.

"I'm so glad it finally happened," Meghan sighed.

"I told you it would work," Amber gloated.

"You didn't know?" I asked, surprised.

"Well, I thought it was pretty obvious," Amber said. "I mean you practically sprinted to the bathroom to jerk off every time I visited and waved my tushy around, but I saw how you looked at me the same way you looked at her."

"We just weren't sure. The powder was a test."

"Told you it would work!" Amber gloated a second time.

"A test?" I asked, flabbergasted.

"Uh huh," confirmed my daughter. "I was the one that gave you the tickets to the show, remember? I also sent you that brochure. I can't believe you actually paid me fifty bucks for a little bit of glitter. You're such a goof sometimes, Dad."

"Thanks for the money, by the way. Meghan bought a vibrator with it and she's been calling it 'Daddy'."

"Oh, shut up," laughed Meghan.

"I can't believe this is real," I said in astonishment.

"I know," said Meghan. "It's wonderful, isn't it? We can finally do all those things we've both been fantasizing about. Day and night."

My cock twitched again. "I'd love nothing more."

"You know we own you now, Mr. Stone," Amber threatened.

"What do you mean?"

"You sold your soul to Mistress Rixhi so you could fuck your own daughter. That part wasn't fake. Your cock belongs to us now. You're gonna have to work really hard to satisfy both of us."

"Uh huh. We're kind of a package deal," confirmed Meghan.

"I guess I'm going to have to accept my burden in life to try and keep up with two very beautiful women."

The two of them purred with satisfaction. I hugged them closer. Just one of them on their own would have been enough to satisfy all my fantasies. But both of them? I had no idea what I did in life to deserve something that amazing.

The doorbell rang. We all jumped a little.

"Is that a trick or treater?" asked Meghan.

"Must be," I said.

"Ah shit. I don't want to get dressed," Amber complained.

"Neither do I."

"Same."

"Guess we're just gonna have to stay in bed all night," Meghan proposed.

"Sounds good to me."

"Yeah. Just the three of us. Forever."

I kissed Meghan again, really taking the time to savor it this time. I turned to my other side and repeated the embrace with Amber. The two of them leaned over my chest and kissed each other. My cock started growing again.

"Oh, it's finally back!" Meghan piped up.

"Let's get to work."

As both my daughter and her best friend wrapped their lips around the shaft of my hard cock, I knew that it was the start of an incredible, wonderful time of my life.

rarmons
rarmons
2,435 Followers
12