Bargain with Stepmom Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxAuthor
TxAuthor
3,057 Followers

"Oh fuck, yes," she cried out as my tongue encircled her clit. She clamped down on me with her thighs. I licked her clit with focused intensity, while I gently probed her pussy with two fingers. I slid into her, feeling the upper wall of her pussy until I heard her moan out loud. I concentrated my fingers' efforts there while licking her furiously, and soon I felt the walls of her pussy pulse hard around my fingers. She cried out, clamping harder with her thighs, bucking her hips. I held on through her orgasm, enjoying the feeling of her losing control. I kept licking, thrusting with my fingers, and she came again, moaning my name as her whole body shook.

"Stop," she cried, and I sat up. My face dripped with her wetness. "I want you inside me right now," she said. I knelt between her and guided my swollen member into her. I slid in effortlessly. She was so wet I could hear myself penetrate her. She gasped once I had entered her completely. I leaned back and started to thrust into her. Her tits shook as our bodies slapped together. She made a whimpering sound, and I leaned forward, bracing myself with my arms as I collapsed against her. I ground right against her clit, my mouth searching over her tits, gently biting her nipple as I buried my face in her soft flesh.

The clit grinding did the trick, and she came. She wrapped her legs around me as I thrust against her, feeling her pussy grip my dick as her orgasm overwhelmed her. She cried out, whimpering and moaning as I kept thrusting into her. I was getting close and I wanted to enjoy myself longer, so when her climax ended I pulled out of her. She was breathing hard, and I grabbed her by the hips and flipped her over. She raised her ass in the air, parting her legs slightly. Her pussy was dripping strands of wetness. My dick was covered in her wetness, and as I got behind her to guide myself back in even more came out of her.

"Fuck me hard," she said, her voice hoarse. I obliged, thrusting into her, making her ample ass jiggle as I slapped against her. I reached forward and grabbed her hair, holding it in my right hand as my left hand held her ass. She arched her back as I fucked her hard, her pussy tightening as she came yet again. She moaned louder, calling my name, and I lost it. I knew I was about to come, and I thrust deep into her and erupted. She fell forward and I popped out of her pussy, still shooting cum. Thick ropes of it flew up her back and splattered her ass. She laughed as I kept coming, coating her with it. Despite having come an enormous load earlier, it seemed I had a lot left in me.

I fell down next to her, my dick pressed against her thigh. We were a sticky mess, glistening with sweat and breathing hard. She rolled onto her side to face me. Her thighs were wet from her pussy, and her messy hair was just about the hottest thing I'd ever seen.

"Mmmm, thank you," she said lazily, running a hand over her left breast. I rolled onto my back as she got out of bed, walking to the mirror and pulling her hair up in a bun. I watched the cum drip down her back and off her ass as she spoke. "Listen, Steven, this is fun, right? I want to be honest with you, to let you know that this is really great, but I'd like to keep it like this. Just sex."

I nodded, my chest heaving. She walked over to me and sat on the edge of the bed. Her pussy was still leaking, leaving a mess everywhere.

"Good," she said. "Because this, this is pretty amazing." She gestured at the two of us. "Can I see you again soon?"

"Yes," I said, sitting up. I was spent, a complete mess, and oddly enough, hungry.

"I'll text you," she said, kissing me once. "I've got to get to work," she sighed. "And I've got to seriously clean up."

When I got home I ate voraciously and then took a long shower. I was glad that Laura wanted to keep things completely physical, because I didn't know how I'd be able to date a forty-year-old woman anyway. I was happy to provide what she needed, because most men of any age would give anything for one chance with her. While I showered she had sent me a photo of herself fresh from the shower, with the caption "I'm still dripping wet." I knew what she meant. My dick roared back to life as my mind replayed our morning together.

When Jen came home from work I had been walking around with an erection for hours. It had ebbed and returned throughout the day, and when she changed from her work clothes it was back to full attention. She had a pleated skirt and a tank top on, her long legs catching my attention. Her sandy hair fell in front of her eyes, and each time she flipped it away I felt an emotion I could not describe. It was more than lust, and certainly not guilt.

We talked about our day, and then she took me out to dinner. It was an open-air restaurant that overlooked a lake, a quiet place where we sat in a corner table in relative isolation.

"So, about this morning," she said. "I hope that was okay. You're not upset, right?"

"Um, no," I said. "Of course not. I was surprised, sure, but not mad. I mean, it's been a weird week, right? You send your friend over to get some, without telling me. Then you say you'll go down to repay me, and then today you sit on it and I come. I mean, you've got to take these things in stride."

She laughed, "I'm glad, because it has been a weird week. When I set it up with Laura, I worried if I was doing the wrong thing. And then, well, let's just say it's taken a lot to get to where we are. Besides, you looked like you were going to explode for days. I wanted your blowjob to last more than ten seconds.

"Once I blew a boyfriend after he had been gone for a week. I don't think I even got it past my lips when he came. Which was fine and all, but if your stepmom's going to suck your dick, I think it should last a little while, so I can really make amends for not talking to you about Laura first."

We ate and made small talk, the whole time that indescribable feeling coming and going. When we got home she made a bowl of popcorn and put on a movie. It was also French, one I had never seen before. She sat sideways next to me, throwing her legs over me. Her skirt was already short, and it rode up a bit as she got comfortable, so her bare thighs almost up to her ass were visible. The movie was subtitled and opened with a young man sitting on the beach, naked. He was probably in his early twenties but was playing a few years younger. He was reading, his eyes occasionally scanning the horizon.

The scene cut to the water, where a woman was emerging from the surf. She was nude, a curvy brunette with massive tits and wide hips. The camera closed in on the water dripping off her tits and bushy pubic hair. These French, they know how to make a movie, I thought to myself. Jen shifted a little, one leg sliding toward my knees and one sliding closer to the erection that strained against my jeans. The movie shifted cameras back to the young man, whose dick was now erect as he looked at the woman approaching him. The dialog started, and I almost jumped in my seat.

It was his stepmother.

They spoke as the woman on screen sat next to him on the towel, seemingly oblivious to his erection. The scene shifted to the evening, where the woman was in the bathroom, showering, and he was watching her through a crack in the door. Jen's leg bumped my erection accidentally, and I put my hand on her knee to stop her. My eyes roamed over her legs, and her tits which were almost vacuum sealed in her tight tank top.

"Interesting movie choice," I said.

"Hmm," she replied absentmindedly. "Oh, yeah. I saw this years ago. I thought you might like it, since you have a thing for French movies." She emphasized the word French and slightly adjusted her legs on mine. My hand moved up her thigh involuntarily.

We watched the movie in silence. The popcorn sat on the coffee table, untouched. The movie plot was straightforward. Stepmom and stepson on holiday. Lots of nudity because its French. He keeps making overtures at her, and she ignores them, but secretly she is attracted. The movie's climax—so to speak—was when the stepmom enters his room. She had a thin robe on, and dropped onto the floor with a flourish. Then she takes off his pants, and there was a simulated sex scene between them. The scene ended and Jen paused the movie. She sat up, pulling her legs off of me. I was about to ask her what was up when she turned to face me, and put her hands on my zipper.

She grinned and unzipped my jeans. Wordlessly she reached in and freed my dick. It sprang out, ready and dripping. She then got on her knees on the couch and leaned forward. Her tits rested against my thigh and her ass was in the air as she kissed the shaft of my dick. Her wet lips pressed against my dick, and she ran her tongue along its length. I leaned back as she took me into her mouth as far as she could, and then released me altogether. She sat up on her knees, grinning. Her lips glistened.

"Take off your pants," she said quietly. I slid them off, kicking them onto the floor. She bent over and resumed, taking me in her hand and working the shaft with a gentle grip as she bobbed up and down. Her tits kept rubbing against me, her tank top showing a great deal of cleavage. Her pleated skirt shifted, sliding up her back and revealing black cotton underwear. My hand ran over her short hair as she sucked my dick slowly, pausing every so often to give it a few good strokes. I ran my hand up her back and over the top of her ass. As I did, she let go of my dick and took it even further into her mouth. She paused as I reached the back of her mouth, focusing her movements there.

She moaned softly as she continued to suck me, twisting her hand around my shaft as she bobbed up and down. I gripped her ass harder, knowing that I was getting closer to coming. She took me out of her mouth, gripping my shaft hard, and slid her lips over the length of my dick. I came, spurting a thick rope of cum high in the air. In landed in her hair, and as the second burst of cum issued out of me she opened her mouth and took me back in as that second rope hit her cheek. She swallowed as I kept coming, my dick pulsing in her mouth.

"Oh my god," I said, sinking hard into the couch as I kept pumping cum into her mouth. She swallowed all of it, and then lay her cum-splattered cheek on my thigh and curled up in a ball next to me. She reached for the remote, wordlessly, and started the movie again. The simulated sex scene continued, until they panned away, and I saw that the young actor had indeed penetrated the actress. They continued to actually fuck on screen for a minute, and then he grunted and came inside her. The scene faded to black.

The rest of the movie was about their sadness at vacation's end and a return to the regular world. There were hints that things would continue as the final scene faded to black. The credits scrolled past and Jen flopped onto her back, her tits jiggling in her shirt. She was still laying on my thigh, dried cum on her cheek and in her hair. She was inches from my flaccid dick, which still dribbled a little bit of semen onto my thigh and, now, into her hair.

"Even?" she said mischievously.

I nodded, and she grinned. "I can't describe how amazing that was. Thank you."

"You're welcome," she beamed. She was upside down from my perspective, and her blue eyes were brilliant and alive. That odd feeling returned, even in my sexually satisfied state. "After Laura, I wanted to make it up to you, but I didn't know how until you had the best idea of all time."

"Thanks," I said, laughing. "But, listen, I need to tell you something. Laura sent me some texts, and wanted to get together, you know. For some casual sex."

"I know," Jen said with a grin. "She asked me, first. I figured you could make up your own mind about it."

"But you still went through with it?" I said.

"Of course I did. I said I would, didn't I? Besides, it wasn't torture, you know. I happen to like doing that."

"And you're cool with my visiting Laura?" I said.

"I don't' know," she said, frowning and biting her lip. She rolled onto her stomach, her legs in the air. Her eyes were inches from my dick, which was starting to harden slightly. "Do I have to keep sucking you?"

"I hadn't thought about it," I said. "No, I guess you don't."

"How about I suck you anyway," she said, taking my turgid member in her hand. "Since my friend is calling you up to get laid. I feel responsible for putting you in this situation."

"If it eases your conscience," I said, and she engulfed my dick in her mouth. Within a minute I was fully erect, my hand on her ass under her skirt as she bobbed on my dick again. She raised her ass in the air, darting a hand between her legs. The skirt hid her hand but she rubbed furiously as she sucked my dick a second time. I took my other hand and gently held her short hair, guiding her up and down on my dick. I thrust my hips upward, fucking her mouth as she moaned. She came, her body shaking as my dick popped out of her mouth. It rested against her face as she cried out from her climax. She took me back into her mouth, rubbing herself even harder.

Jen came again, and again, until I lost count. She stopped rubbing and gripped me with both hands, stroking me until I gasped loudly. I came, and this time several shots hit her face and hair before she could get me back into her mouth. I was exhausted, my entire body spent, and as I pulsed cum onto her mouth most of it leaked back out. She, too, was tired. When I stopped coming she gently pushed me back on the couch, and then lay next to me. My dick, sticky with cum, rested against her bare thigh. She took my arm and put it around her waist, nestling tight against me. We slowly drifted into sleep, our bodies plastered together, or breathing shallow and slow.

End of Part 1

TxAuthor
TxAuthor
3,057 Followers