Bargain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He hissed, falling on me with blinding speed, his hands almost bruising on my arms as he pulled me against his chest, raising me off my feet to better meet his eyes. He trembled against me, his need barely contained, and licked his lips again. I stared at him, my breathing ragged now, his desire hard against my belly, setting fire to my skin. I growled in earnest and closed that last distance, my lips brushing his.

Lust flared and I ravaged his mouth, licking the line of him to open, daring his tongue with mine, drinking the scalding honey until he moaned. I felt and avoided his fangs, sucking lightly on his tongue, drawing the hard muscle into me and nipping. He drew back and dropped me on the bed long enough to tear at his clothes, moving so quickly I was cheated the sight of him. I would have protested but he fell to me, his mouth tracing a path down my belly that robbed my will of any coherence.

I moaned, slick before he knelt between my legs, shuddering as he licked down hip and thigh, then back up and across my belly to treat the other side, avoiding the throbbing well of need to stroke me further. I panted, trembling in his hands, his fingers kneading my calves, and upwards to tease my thighs as his mouth became more insistent, darting everywhere but there I most needed to be touched.

I whimpered, straining beneath his hands, wadding the blanket in my fists, biting my lip not to beg him. The need burned too much, the pleasure too quick. He moved higher, nibbling at my ribs, then licking between my breasts.

I wanted to scream, writhing as I felt his flesh against me, throbbing insistence that burned between my thighs, silk against my heat. I whimpered as he buried his face in my neck, rubbing engorged flesh in maddening fashion. I bucked my hips and found the tip of him, hard and hot and nearly where I needed him. He drew back, staring down at me, his body straining at the slick entrance, his eyes drowning blue and filled with longing.

I was too caught to question, past understanding, and knew only what I craved. I met his mouth and twisted my hips again, drawing him inside me. Heat and pleasure spilled, chasing awareness of anything beyond flesh. He growled and thrust, pinning me to the bed with a scream, his body nearly crushing, slamming so fast, so deep, so much. I shrieked and writhed, bucking to meet him, to bury that hard limb even further, the pain/pleasure too intense. He buried his face at my neck, his fangs sinking in, drawing another scream as his body rammed even faster, pouring fire through me, building that shining wave that broke against his thrusting muscle, convulsing flesh and spilling hazy gold in shattering climax.

I sucked him down, his body, his pleasure, my release, and drank it all, glutting myself as he came. He collapsed above me, his mouth stilling at my neck, his body twitching within me, breeding little spasms of pleasure. My arms were wrapped around him, my nails thick with his blood, though I had no memory of scratching. I lay there quiet, still cresting on that wave, full to bursting with his power, almost as heady as the orgasm.

His heart pounded against my sweatslick chest, his desire subsiding, though he made no move to withdraw. I felt the pain near my shoulder now, low where he had drank, two neat punctures that told me everything I hadn't known. Daydrinkers were very rare.

He moved back just enough to stare down at me, his eyes human again, but blazing with a hint of challenge. "As are succubi."

My eyes narrowed but I had to smile. So he knew, and that was why he'd chosen me. I wouldn't say anything about the feeding, not when I was committing a very similar crime. It was why I came here, to this bar where men were easy and used to nonhuman faces, because everyone wanted something, flesh, blood, pain, love, something.

I measured the youth above me, his flesh still buried in mine, and arched a brow. "How much of my time did you pay for?"

Heat flooded his skin, sending shivers along mine, and interest stirred anew, catching my breath as he moved within me. "One night ... with option for more."

I grinned, raising my mouth to his, and suckled his lower lip. "Just option? Next time, I'll do my own bargaining. If you don't mind."

He chuckled, low and deep, dropping his mouth to lick along my jaw, as he quickened within me, spreading fire that made me gasp. "That, Lady, will be my pleasure."

12