Baring All for Sorority Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scoob
Scoob
203 Followers

She looked over at me for a response and before I could utter a word she added, "Hey, that shirt is supposed to be tied up above your belly button. Put a knot in it and unbutton the top two buttons."

In for a dime, in for a dollar, I figured and did as she asked. With the shirt tied up, one now had a totally unobstructed view of my ridiculously tiny pair of hotpants. I swear there was only three or four inches of material in the front between the tip of the waist V and the bottom of my pussy. The view from behind had to be as equally revealing. My little bottom gripped in a skimpy silver spandex vice, with material permanently creeping up my ass crack. By the second block, I gave up on pulling the shorts out of my ass. As a result, I knew, more of my ass cheeks, not to mention the top of my ass crack, would show. However, that seemed better at the time than having to pick them out every 10 steps.

As for the shirt, with the top two buttons undone, the shirt was open to the middle of my breasts. If I were to bend over, even slightly, any passer-by would be treated to a full-on view of my tits.

As we crossed a side street and began strolling up our third block, still surrounded by throngs of lunch-goers, Bethany pointed at an outdoor café where we were to eat. She picked up her pace and I noted her breasts were really bouncing, drawing stares from everyone around us -- which I was thankful for since it made me feel a little less conspicuous.

At the restaurant we were quickly seated in an outdoor seating area by a somewhat disapproving hostess. We ordered our food from a highly approving waiter and just sat back and soaked up the afternoon sun.

Bethany asked me how I felt, wearing so little in such a public place. "To be honest, it really is turning me on," I said as I looked down at my exposed cleavage and the tiny silver hotpants, which now had crept up between my shaved pussy lips, making it totally obvious I was not wearing panties.

"Drop you napkin and look over at me," Bethany said. "Look at what I am doing."

I did as she asked. I immediately found myself with a full view right up between her legs. She was sitting with her legs apart just enough that anyone looking would be treated to an unobstructed view of her shaved pussy. I quickly sat up and looked at her, mouth open.

"See that table of guys in suits over your left shoulder," Bethany said with a nod. "Two of them already have noticed I'm not wearing panties and they are telling the other two guys. Be subtle. Don't let them know we know they are looking." She then reached down and pretended to scratch an itch high on her left thigh, slightly spreading her legs a bit more. "The other two guys just saw me," she said with a smirk. She then tightly crossed her legs and leaned in to focus on our conversation, as if nothing unusual had just taken place. She was so calm. Me, on the other hand, my mind was spinning.

"Here comes the waiter with our food. When he gets here, lean forward and let him see you tits," Bethany said. Emboldened by her flashing, I subtly reached up and unbuttoned another button, leaving only the bottom two buttons fastened. When our food arrived, I leaned forward to reach across the table for some sweetener, giving the waiter a view of a lifetime. As he put Bethany's food in front of her, I stole a glance down my shirt and noted I could see all the way down past my nipples.

The waiter, while obviously distracted by the view of my breasts, finished serving our food, asked if we needed anything else and left, promising to check back shortly.

After he left, I re-buttoned my shirt to just between my breasts and quickly downed my meal. Bethany also made short order of her salad. I was eager to get out of there, fearing we had already drawn too much attention. Throughout the meal, I kept stealing glances around worried someone might be offended and call a manager, or worse, the cops.

Finally, we finished our food, paid our bill and walked out of the outdoor seating area and headed off back down the sidewalk toward the garage where our car was parked. As soon as we hit the sidewalk, I immediately, once again, was aware of the hotpants riding right up my ass crack and could feel my breasts bouncing free in my light shirt, my erect nipples grazing the light material with each step. Boy was this turning me on. I remember wondering whether or not a wet spot had yet appeared in the crotch of my silver shorts.

Once we got back in the truck, Bethany turned to me and said, "Man, what a rush. That really turned me on, how about you?" I professed that it had scared the crap out of me, but also had really got me hot and bothered too. "Good," she said. "There's more fun to come. We've got the whole week. You are not done yet."

As we drove, I noticed that Bethany, every now and then, would put her hand under her short skirt, and then quickly remove it and put it back on the steering wheel or shifter. After watching her do this five or six times, I finally got up the nerve to put her on the spot. "What are you doing down there?" I asked in an ironic tone.

"To be honest," she said, "I really want to get myself off. I'm so wet, it's driving me crazy. Would you mind if touched myself real quick?" Not knowing how to react to that, I just stammered, "No, fine with me."

She then quickly pulled off the road into a parking lot of a new loft-style apartment development and found a parking place in the relatively empty back of the lot. When she stopped the car and switched off the engine, Bethany said, "Thanks, this won't take long. You can stay here or take a quick walk, whatever you want." Since work on the lofts was still going on, I didn't want to get out of the car and walk around just to be leered at by construction workers, so I decided to stay put.

Bethany reclined her seat back to an almost flat position, raised her butt of the seat and pulled her skirt up, totally exposing her shaved pussy. She then spread her legs, one against the door and one against the console between the seats. She took her right hand and ran three fingers up her obviously wet slit, trying to pick up as must moisture as possible, and then, using her middle finger, began rubbing her clit. I kept thinking, what am I doing watching this? I am not interested in women. Nonetheless, I couldn't keep my eyes off her. I was so stunned at what she was so brazenly doing in front of a relative stranger. I just couldn't not look. Within a couple of minutes, she came.

And then, just like that, she put her seat up, turned on the engine and backed out saying, "Thanks, Kate, that felt so great. I really appreciate you understanding. I hope you are not mad at me for doing that in front of you. Sometimes one's orgasmic needs trump shyness. Know what I mean."

I replied that I understood. Heck, I would have given quite a bit to have had a chance to cum myself, but there was no way I was going to masturbate in front of someone. So, instead, I just sat there in a stupor, turned on as heck and eager to see what was next. It was now about 2 p.m. and Bethany said we were headed back to the college town. Today's fun was done, she explained. "I don't want to push to too far...yet," she said.

We arrived at my hotel at about 3 p.m. She told me I could keep the clothes I was wearing. "Consider it a gift courtesy of Delta's petty cash fund," she said as I stepped down out of the SUV. She tossed my shorts, panties and t-shirt to me and said she would be back to pick me up tomorrow around noon. "Day two awaits, Kate," she said. "Tomorrow, just like today, dress casually and be sure to shave again. See you tomorrow."

Chapter Three - Getting Down During Down Time

As she drove I off, I shook my head in disbelief as to what I had gotten myself into. Just then, I felt incredibly self conscious as I stood there in front of my hotel wearing a ridiculously tiny pair of silver hotpants and a light white shirt tied above my belly button. I turned and strode quickly into the hotel, through the lobby and into an elevator.

Remembering how last night I had stripped off my panties in this same elevator, I decided to tempt fate again. I slid off the hotpants and untied my shirt and let it drop to cover what it could. From the front, the shirt came down exactly to the bottom of my shaved pussy. From the back, one would have no doubt I was wearing nothing beneath the shirt as it covered about two-thirds of my ass, providing a view of the lower part of my cheeks and the shaved mound between my legs.

The elevator bell dinged when it reach my floor. My heart was racing as the doors opened. Would anyone be there waiting for the elevator? Would someone be in the hall? The doors opened and to my relief, which is not to say I wasn't a little disappointed, no one was there. I exited the elevator and headed to my room near the end of the long hall.

Just as I started down the hall, flushed with excitement at what I was doing, I heard a door open somewhere in front of me. About three doors before my room, a door opened and a man and a woman stepped out and started down the hallway toward me. I picked up my pace, wanting to get past them as soon as I could. As my pace quickened, my shirt starting moving in time with my cadence, swinging a bit side to side, somewhat exposing my bare pussy. As I passed the couple, who were walking slowly pulling luggage behind them and staring at me as I marched toward them, I heard the woman say under her breath, "Oh my God, did you see that, she wasn't wearing any panties."

I glanced back at them as I neared my door and saw both of them looking at my ass peaking out beneath my too-short shirt. I really hammed it up for the last few yards, swinging my hips in full super-model form. I got to my door, quickly pulled my card key out of my purse and gave them a three finger wave as I stepped inside my room. I quickly shut the door and leaned back against it, listening to make sure they had continued down the hallway. At last, I heard the elevator ding and I presumed they boarded the elevator with their luggage and left for places unknown. Thank goodness, I thought, they were checking out. It would have been embarrassing if they still were staying nearby.

So, it was 3 p.m. and I still had an afternoon and evening free. I thought about stripping down for another quick masturbation session, but decided what I needed was something more to help take my sexual edge off. I needed a vibrator, or something along those lines. I wanted to feel something inside me -- to feel full, but I wasn't about to head to a bar in search of a one night stand. That just wasn't my style.

I fished out the Yellow Pages to see if there was any kind of adult boutique in this town. To my great pleasure, there was a shop called Personal Indulgence, located about a mile away. Not knowing what this place was like, but assuming, based on its location that it was semi-respectable, I pulled on a pair of modest tan shorts over my Delta special silver hotpants. I decided to keep on the white shirt, but I put on a white halter top that gives my boobs just enough lift to create the illusion of being well endowed. Wearing a bit more than I was earlier, I grabbed my purse and set out on foot for the shop.

The place was a large, fairly nondescript building with a simple sign displaying the store's name with the tagline "Erotic Superstore." The parking lot had about 20 cars in it and it was located next to a strip mall filled with familiar brand name stores. From about a block away, I noted a couple of respectable couples and individuals either leaving the store or entering as I walked up. This seemed like a pretty safe place. Still feeling horny and excited from my afternoon on the 7th St. Mall, I ducked into a grocery store and headed for the bathroom. Inside, I took off my halter top opting to show off my breasts again by only wearing my flimsy white shirt on top. I again tied it up above my belly button and unbuttoned it to just between my breasts.

I decided to leave my tan shorts on over my hotpants, but I did roll down the waist band and unbuttoned the waist button so the shorts rode nice and low on my hips. If nothing else, it helped remind me that a sexy pair of hotpants was barely covering my now-shaved pussy.

Feeling naughty and hot in my semi-revealing top, I headed into the store. I was immediately struck by the size of this place. It had two floors, the top floor was all videos and magazines. The bottom floor was crammed with every type of dildo, vibrator, butt plug, sexy lingerie, lubricants and leather wear you could imagine. I had never seen a place like this before. Heck, I hadn't heard of half the products the store sold.

After wandering around in semi-shock, I sheepishly made my way over to the vibrator/dildo/butt plug section. I was perusing the array of objects on display, nearly overwhelmed by the vast selection. After about five minutes, a reasonably attractive woman with dyed black hair, a couple of tattoos and a smile came over and asked if I had any questions or needed some help. Reluctant to discuss my quest for sex toys with a stranger, I managed to eek out something about being interested in a vibrator.

Before I knew it, Kim, was giving me the scoop on the finer points of vibrators and dildos. She was so open about everything, it really relaxed me and soon I was eagerly asking questions and gazing at test models as they buzzed in my hands. Finally, with Kim's assistance, I picked out a medium-sized silicon dildo with three vibrating speeds. As I was about to walk toward the check out counter, Kim asked if I had every tried an anal toy. As you might expect, I had never even seen an anal toy. Heck, I had only used a vibrator twice -- it belonged to my best friend who got it from a cousin. Before I knew it, we were standing next to a display with scads of different models of butt plugs, anal beads and so on. Kim convinced me using an anal toy along with my new vibrator would take me to new heights of self pleasure, as she called it. Again based on her counsel, I picked out an eight inch strand of anal beads. The beads on this plastic strand started small at one end and gradually got larger as you moved along.

With the anal beads in one hand and an eight inch pink vibrator in the other, Kim then steered me to the lube section and picked out some special anal lube (lasts longer) and another type (water-based) for the dildo.

After Kim left me, it dawned on me that it had kind of turned me on to talk so openly with someone else about using toys for masturbation. I then turned my thoughts to how unusual of a day I had had so far. Here I was standing in a public store with one toy I intended to put in my pussy and one I intended to put in my ass. Two hours ago, I was sitting at an outdoor café wearing next to nothing and flashing my tits at strange men. Before this, a hot time was laying out at the country club pool counting the number of 13-year-olds who sneaked peaks and me and my friends in our two piece bathing suits.

My mom would not have been impressed.

I made my purchases and with the bag of goodies in hand headed back to my hotel. It was now about six o'clock and still hot as heck. It must have been 90 degrees. On the way back, I went back to the same grocery store and went to the bathroom again, this time to remove my tan shorts. I wanted to strut around again in just the hotpants and flimsy white shirt.

My attire drew the expected stares and double takes. Wearing so little in public coupled with knowing I had a new vibrator, anal beads and lube in a little sack wrapped around my wrist really turned me on. As I quickly made my way back to my hotel along a busy road, I could feel the wetness between my legs growing with every step. I hurried my pace, eager to get back to my room to try out my new toys. As I rushed back to the hotel, I got pretty sweaty, making my flimsy shirt even more revealing. As I entered the hotel and made my way past a couple of guests checking in, all conversation briefly stopped as the guy behind the counter's jaw dropped as I strolled by. The people checking in followed his eyes just in time to watch my barely covered ass as I walked away to the elevator.

Once inside the elevator, I slipped my hands down the front of the hotpants and cupped my wetness. I brought my fingers to my nose and smelled my juices. Viscerally I reacted to this odor and nearly ran down the hallway to my room, so excited to break out my new toys.

Barely inside my room, I immediately stripped off my now sweaty shirt, slid down by silver hotpants and stood naked in front of the full length mirror. Sweat was trickling down between my breasts. My nipples were erect. My pussy was wet. I needed relief.

First, a quick shower and shave.

After I got out of the shower, I retrieved my bag of toys from the floor near the door and open the packages containing the dildo and the anal beads. I washed each item careful with warm soap and water, picked up the lubricants and went into the main room. I stripped the yucky bedspread off one of the double beds and climbed aboard, ready to play with my new toys.

As I lay on my back, I first dropped my hand to my freshly-shaved pussy and played with myself. I wanted to get my juices naturally flowing as much as possible. This was not difficult, since I already was wet having just been thinking about relieving my pent-up sexual frustration, built up over a long, exciting day.

Now sufficiently wet, I grabbed the eight inch pink dildo, squirted some lube on its tip and used my fingers to coat it with the clear liquid. I then lowered the slippery phallus between my spread legs and pressed its pliable, silicon tip between my pussy lips. As the tip entered me, all my internal bells began ringing. This was going to feel so good. I gently and slowly worked the dildo in about half way, relishing in the feeling of fullness it was giving me. I switched hands, and held it with my left hand, using my right hand to twist the vibration control knob on its base. I turned it first to low and sucked in my breath as the vibrations seemed to reverberate my entire insides. I then switched it to medium speed and began using my lubricated fingers to rub my clit. As I touched myself with my right hand, I used my left hand to gently move the vibrating dildo around. I didn't pump it in and out, I just slightly moved it about. Each little movement brought a new or heightened sensation. In less than a minute I was ready to cum, but I hadn't touched the anal beads yet. I wanted to go for it all. I removed the dildo from my very wet pussy and set it on a clean towel I had brought from the bathroom.

Thinking of nothing else but pleasuring myself, I picked up the anal beads with my slippery fingers, grabbed the special anal lubricant off the night table and used it to coat the beads. The anal lube was much thicker than the water-based lube Kim had recommended for the dildo. She told me it wouldn't wash away as quick as the water-based, and would provide better lubrication, something she said was important for someone new to anal sexual activity.

I must admit to being a bit mystified as to what I was about to do. All I knew was what Kim had told me, and she was quite adamant about the virtues of putting plastic beads up one's ass. What the heck, the way this week was going, I might as well try anything and everything I can, I figured. Kim's one piece of advice was to go slow and concentrate on relaxing. She explained that the sphincter muscles were very pliable, but one should never force anything. Pain is bad, she said.

With that advice ringing in my ears, I got up on all fours, squired some lube onto my hand and reached up, over my hips, and rubbed the slippery stuff around my hair-free anus. I inserted the tip of my middle finger inside to work in some lube. I had never put my finger up my ass before, I remember thinking. I wonder why I never had...too sheltered, I guess. Anyway, I pulled out my finger, put some more lube on it and inserted it again, this time up past my knuckle. It sure felt tight in there, but it also felt...interesting.

Scoob
Scoob
203 Followers