Baring up at the Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cumfusion
Cumfusion
240 Followers

I had rung Derek on my mobile earlier and arranged to spend the next few nights with him.

"Oh thank you!" he had said. "I thought I might never see you again. I'm sorry I'm really sorry about last night! I don't know what happened!"

Keeping my voice down I had asked the obvious questions about why he should feel guilty when we had had the most fantastic sex the night before. I was later to discover the real reason for the emotional turmoil I had created in him.

To be honest I was in a tizzy! Everywhere I looked I could only think of Derek's beautiful bum and his inviting cleft. That feeling of licking his hard dick. His balls and between his buttocks; I just wanted to get back there. It was distracting me all day and I kept forgetting what I was doing. I counted the minutes and hours and longing for 5pm when I had arranged to meet him in his room.

The one thing I had not done the previous evening was to fuck him up his ass and I spent most of that day with a raging erection and a longing to drive my dick into his tight hole.

So when I pressed the bell and there was no immediate response within seconds I was already feeling a sense of desperation. But it was no time really before the door opened and a rather shy Derek showed invited me in. Again he had that slightly flustered look.

It was a hot day and only one hour left before opening time. Derek was dressed in a gym outfit and in the middle of doing a work out in the lounge bar using some portable apparatus. He wore a brief pare of shorts, white socks and a Tee Shirt which clung to the contours of his chest.

"You look fantastic Derek! Aren't you hot with that shirt on? Come on take it off!" I said grabbing it and pulling it up over his shoulders before he had time to protest.

"We can go straight up if you like" he said.

"Yea I would like, but watching you work out would be a nice little appetiser!"

He did some hand stands and upward circles on the cross bars. Apart from a occasional hairs on his chest, his arms and upper body were beautifully smooth and firm. The sight of him swinging his legs up was too much for me. I grabbed his shorts and pulled them right off him as he swung with his feet off the ground and took his half stiff cock in my mouth and started to suck.

"Hey people can see in through the windows!" he said and ran over to the door leading to the stairs. I caught up with him and grabbed his naked hips as he mounted the first step. He stood very passively while I kissed him all over, licked the length of his hard cock then he bent down obligingly so I could get to licking between his buttocks.

"Walk slowly up" I told him and I buried my face into his bum as his firm buttocks chaffed against my face as he climbed.

I had discovered he was already well lubed so when we got to the top of the stairs I told him to bend down and I just rammed my cock right up him. He was so tight! I really had to force my cock in. It was so exciting as he tried to squeeze his buttocks. But he couldn't prevent me getting into him. He just had to yield! I'm afraid it was extremely impetuous of me but I was mad for his ass-hole. I had fantasised about how it would feel to be inside while his legs moved.

So we walked together over to the bed with my raging hard-on deep in his cleft and my knob just inside his asshole. It was all I could do to control myself as I felt his muscular ass flexing around my dick. Finally I picked him up from behind and dumped him on his back on the bed and grabbing his ankles I forced his legs right back. I was hungry for him but I wanted this to be good.

Derek made not the slightest attempt to resist as I lowered my body over him and positioned my knob over his creamy cherry. Gazing into his big brown eyes I drove my dick deeper and deeper into his bottom. His tight sphincter was clasping at my shaft and I felt my heart pounding as a huge surge of excitement gripped me.

I could see every pore of his firm skin and the shiny surface vessels of his muscles on this beautiful young fit body as I stuffed my raging cock deep into his bum hole. He winced a few times when I probed his sex gland but all the time his strong body was utterly passive as his limbs could only react to the thrusts of my prick.

His face turned from side to side in ecstasy. I looked down at where I was penetrating him. His cock had oozed some thick cum over his belly button. Each time my pole challenged his gland it forced his juices out. But it was the sight of my pink dick diving in and out of his bum hole and the white backs of his strong thighs which finally propelled me for takeoff!

It was huge!! I was wildly out of control as I thrust my ram rod into every corner of his rectum pumping my cum up his bum. All day I had felt aware of my testicles. I wanted to fertilise Derek's body with every drop of that days production. Now I could feel the pulses of my hot cum juice shooting down the length of my cock as my semen shot deep into his bottom!

"That's you well and truly fucked!" I said with intense satisfaction as I got up from lying on top his naked body and prepared for a shower. "You fucking needed it and you fucking got it!!" I almost shouted as at that point I felt this huge sense of conquest. This guy was physically much stronger than me but he also had a more passive side to him. There was no doubt he couldn't resist me when it came to anal sex. He was just lying there now with nothing covering his nude body.

"Thanks!" he said simply but with feeling as he got up to shower. I looked on proudly as for the first time he stood up having 'repossessed' himself but I knew his super fit body was now impregnated with my sperm.

"Derek! That was the best fuck I've ever had and you have the sexiest body imaginable. I can fuck you as many times as you like. Take care you keep my semen safe!" I said.

That you might think would be enough excitement for one night, and so would I, but then we can all be wrong sometimes. Not that we, Derek and I, were looking for any more excitement that evening. But it is strange how you can live an ordinary for years then all of a sudden everything happens at once. Like they say you can wait for a bus then three come at once. Well it wasn't just three that evening, and they weren't buses!

[If this made you cum please mail me or leave a comment]

Cumfusion
Cumfusion
240 Followers
12