Barista Brews Up Some Kinky Fun

Story Info
He gets more than he bargained for with the coffee girl.
6.7k words
4.57
94.1k
108
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dixeenormous
dixeenormous
1,137 Followers

My bicycle shop in Seattle was doing fantastic business, I'd just bought my first house, and life was generally going great. The only thing I was missing was a girlfriend. I knew I wanted to get married and start a family some day, but I was so busy with work that my social life had taken a real backseat.

I'm 33 years old, in good shape, and fairly attractive, but when it comes to the ladies, I'm pretty shy and introverted. I've had a few steady girlfriends, but we always seem to drift apart after a few years and revert from lovers back to friends. I knew the perfect gal was out there, but so far, I hadn't found her.

I wasn't ready to give up. Across the street from my shop is a coffee house where I get my morning brew each day. Several months ago, a new barista started the early morning shift and was so breathtakingly sexy, besides getting my morning caffeine fix, I left the coffee house with a raging boner each day.

She was way out of my league, probably mid-twenties, with a totally alternative vibe; small diamond stud in her nose, a pierced tongue that made her talk with a slight but very sexy lisp, and shortish hair that seemed to turn color with her mood (jet black one day, streaked with blue the next and blazing red the following week). Her eyes were sparkling green and highlighted by the longest lashes you can imagine. Her smile was radiant and I never looked at her pouty little lips without imagining them wrapped around my boner. She usually wore a tight half t-shirt under an unbuttoned flannel shirt and the thin cotton of her undershirt always struggled to hold in her firm, full breasts. It was obvious she had a pierced nipple as her jewelry choice of the day literally screamed "look at me" from insider her t-shirt. Even more obvious was the silver stud she wore in her exposed navel.

She typically wore skin-tight low riding jeans that accentuated her bubble butt beautifully. Above the waist of her jeans, I had spotted an intricate tramp stamp that clearly announced, "I'm hot, I know it, and if you are man enough, I'm a tiger in the sack." On the rare occasion she wore a mini-skirt to work, I had studied her legs intently and decided they were quite possibly the finest I had every seen; long and flawless, with well sculpted calves, a tiny tattoo on her ankle, and the most perfect thighs that just begged you to run your tongue up the inside of her legs to find her honey pot.

Her name was Scarlett, and frankly I did give a damn. She was probably 5'4", maybe 105 pounds soaking wet. She had a flat tummy and a firm, toned arms that clearly saw the inside of a gym several times a week. To put it mildly, I was smitten. I lost count of the number of times I jerked off thinking of fucking that hot little barista, filling her cup with my cream.

The first few times she took my order, I could barely get the words out without stumbling all over myself.

"I'll t-t-t-take a l-l-l-latte," I'd stutter, trying not to make it obvious I was gawking at her incredible chest. "P-p-p-please."

"Sure thing," she purred, her little lisp barely audible as she swirled her words around her tongue stud. "You want that extra hot?"

You are fucking "extra hot" I thought to myself as I nodded my answer, unable to make my mouth form a complete word let alone a sentence.

Scarlett was very outgoing, and I noticed she flirted with several customers, each of which was more than happy to fill the tip jar with their lunch money just to hear her gratitude.

"Thanks cutie," she'd reply, her million-dollar smile making customers weak in the knees.

Over a period of weeks, I'd visit the store several times each morning, going broke on coffee but cashing in on my ever growing fantasy of Scarlett. I became a "regular" and Scarlett indoctrinated me into her flirtatious circle.

"Hey Timmy," she'd announce as I entered the store. "Want the regular?"

I want you naked, on your knees, I'd think as I replied more subtly, "Yes, please."

I usually hit the gym early in the morning before heading to the coffee shop, and I was usually dressed in my gym gear, a fresh sweat still clinging to my back.

"You sure work out a lot," Scarlett said as she brewed my drink. "I like a guy that thinks a six pack is something other than cold Budweiser."

I'd blush embarrassingly, and mutter a, "Gotta stay in shape" or some other lame reply, trying my best to hide the tent forming in my gym shorts.

I learned that Scarlett was in graduate school, studying philosophy and hoping to be a professor one day. She lived in an apartment with several other students and often complained about the lack of privacy.

"I just can't let my hair down around those girls," she announced. "And trust me, I really enjoy letting my hair down, metaphorically speaking. Studying and working makes for a dull girl, if you catch my drift. A girl needs some excitement in her life."

The only excitement I needed from this girl was a nice bottle of wine, a warm bed, and a case of condoms. If only I had the courage to make a move.

After getting my coffee each morning, I'd retire to the bike shop, head back to the privacy of my office, and jerk out a load wishing I was blowing my jizz all over her cute face and sexy tits. I wondered how many of her other "regulars" had similar nasty dreams about drilling that hot little piece of ass.

One Friday morning, Scarlett wasn't her usual perky self.

"What's got you down this morning?" I asked, as always a master of small talk.

"I finally saved enough money to move into my own apartment," Scarlett replied. "A couple of my friends were supposed to help me move tonight, but that turd Jeff called me this morning and bailed. I can't stand another night with the roomies but I don't have anybody to help me move the heavy stuff."

Finally seeing an opportunity, I piped up, "I'd be glad to help."

"Really?" she said. "That would be awesome Timmy. With you and Snake, we should be able to get all the big stuff moved out before those bitches get back from school."

Snake, huh, I wondered to myself? Well, I wouldn't have Scarlett all to myself, but at least I'd get some quality time with her away from the coffee shop and I'd get a chance to see where she lived.

"So is Snake your boyfriend?" I enquired.

"Not exactly," Scarlett giggled. "It takes more than one guy to keep me satisfied," she said as she gave me a wink, "Although Snake does a pretty damn good job on occasion, if you know what I mean."

Interesting I thought. This girl is a sexual dynamo. It didn't take a rocket scientist to know what she was talking about. She might not be the marrying type, but that didn't mean I wasn't still worked up to take her smoking body for spin.

"I can't afford to pay you any money to help me move," she said. "But maybe we can work out something else," she teased as she licked her upper lip, and clicked her tongue piercing against her bottom teeth, quite possibly the sexiest thing I had ever seen in a coffee shop.

"No p-p-p-problem," I stuttered, moving my gym bag to hide the bulge growing in my shorts. "I'll grab a bottle of wine and we can toast your new apartment when we get everything moved."

"Sounds fucking awesome, Timmy," Scarlett whispered, giving me a wink as she handed me my latte. "And I think Snake will really like you too."

I had no clue what that comment meant, but I was on cloud nine and couldn't wait for evening. I worked all day in the shop, struggling to hide my perpetual erection as I counted down the hours till I was to meet Scarlett at her old apartment. I closed down the shop at 5pm, grabbed a bottle of wine from the corner store, and rang Scarlett's doorbell at 5:30pm sharp.

I heard a scuffling sound from the apartment as Scarlett yelled, "I'll be right there."

She opened the door and my jaw nearly hit the floor. She was wearing a pair of super short daisy-dukes, flip-flops, and a ripped and torn belly shirt that barely concealed her still heaving breasts.

"Sorry," she panted, clearly out of breath, as she used a sexy finger to wipe a suspicious looking blob of white cream from her cheek, eagerly licking it clean. Her hair was a mess and her eyes had a crazed look.

"Come on in," she ushered. "This is Snake."

Snake was standing in the middle of the room, quickly zipping up his jeans and fastening his belt, a gigantic bulge still evident in his crotch. Snake was a hulking figure, 6'5" easy with a full beard and a Hell's Angels leather jacket.

"Snake is such a prick," she laughed. "He insisted on a pre-payment for helping me move and we were just wrapping up the transaction when you knocked."

"No problem," I replied, quickly piecing together the obvious as Snake walked over, gave Scarlett a firm spank on the bottom and extended his enormous hand to me.

"Good to meet you, man," Snake said. "Scar tells me you are one of her regulars. Damn nice of you to offer to help her move. She's fucking hard to say no to, huh?"

"I'm glad to help," I replied as I shook Snake's hand, the same hand that minutes before was probably palming Scarlett's head as he had worked his cock in and out of her pretty little mouth. Fuck, this wasn't starting out like I had hoped.

But my mood changed quickly when Scarlett gave me a hug and then planted a big wet kiss on me, her tongue darting into my mouth, the metallic taste of her tongue stud driving me insane. Her tongue had a strange salty taste, probably the remnants of Snake's load she had just swallowed.

"You are a savior," she exhaled, breaking the kiss and releasing me from her bear hug. "With two big strong studs hard at work, we'll have my stuff cleared out of here in no time."

We got to work and quickly loaded all the furniture into Snake's van.

"Snake and I are going to run over to the new apartment and get the keys before the office closes," Scarlett informed. "Timmy, would you mind taking these boxes and packing up my closet?"

"Will do," I replied, somewhat dejected.

"Cool. We'll be back in thirty," she said as she jumped on Snake's back and road him out to the van, clearly ecstatic to be moving out of her roommates' lives.

I opened her closet and began stuffing clothes and shoes into boxes. Scarlett had some incredibly sexy clothes, lingerie, and fuck-me heels that I assumed she wore out on the town, as she never dressed this sexy at the coffee shop. I could only imagine how hot she must look all dressed up for a night out. Under a pile of clothes, I found a large shoebox that was heavy with something other than sneakers.

Knowing I shouldn't, I was too curious to pass up the chance to explore the mysterious box. She'd left me here to do the dirty work, so I might as well enjoy myself in the process and maybe get some insight into her private life at the same time.

Opening the box, I was shocked to find it included an assortment of sex toys, dvds, and other perverted paraphernalia. There were several dildos in an assortment of sizes and colors, the most shocking a 10 inch black rubber monster that was attached to a strap-on belt. Her dvds ranged from sedate straight porn, to gay, bisexual, bdsm, and other wild perverted selections. She even had a set of handcuffs, a choker collar, and leash in the box. This was one wild fucking chick.

My cock was straining against my Levi's as I heard Scarlett coming in the front door. I quickly closed the box and put it under a pile of packed clothes, taping the last box shut and announcing from the bedroom, "All packed up in here."

We loaded the last few items into the van and headed back to Scarlett's new apartment. Snake blasted heavy metal music as we made our way through traffic and Scarlett road shotgun, gyrating to the heavy beats as she dry-humped the front seat, obviously elated to be moving on to her own pad. I was happy to find her new place was walking distance to the coffee shop and just around the corner from my bike store.

"I feel fucking great," she exclaimed as we pulled up to the new place. "Free, free at last," she screamed as she jumped from the van and ran up to her new front door, her bra-free breasts bouncing wildly.

"That is one hot little number, huh, Tommy," Snake snarled.

"Timmy," I replied. "But yea, you are absolutely right."

"Tommy, Timmy, whatever the fuck," Snake laughed. "But she is a freaky little girl. Watch yourself around her, she is a shark. She'll use that hot little body to get what she wants and sometimes you'll wake up the next morning wondering, what the fuck did I get myself into."

"I think I can handle myself," I replied.

"We'll see," he chuckled as we began to unload the van. "Just don't say I didn't warn you, bro. Sometimes Scar takes alternative to a whole new level."

I don't know why Snake was telling me all this. Hell, I knew he's already gotten a blowjob from Scarlett tonight, and who knows what they did while I was snooping around in her closet earlier. He was probably fucking her on a regular basis; maybe he was just trying to protect his turf.

After we moved all the stuff into the place, I popped open a bottle of wine and offered glasses all around.

"No thanks man," Snake replied, "I'm gonna head over to the liquor store and grab some beers."

Scarlett took her glass and replied, "Thank's Timmy. I'm gonna go grab a shower. Would you mind setting up my TV?"

I put the TV up on the entertainment center and set up the dvd player, but she didn't have cable yet so I couldn't get a picture. The only picture playing in my mind was Scarlett in the room next door, naked, warm sudsy water washing over her incredible body. Fuck I was horny and I'd do anything to close the deal tonight.

I was yanked out of my fantasy by Scarlett's voice from the bedroom door.

"Hey cutie, thanks for doing that." Scarlett was dripping wet, her body barely hidden underneath a tiny robe.

"You don't have cable yet," I replied, my heart pounding in my chest, "So I can't set up your surround sound speakers."

"Hang on a second," she said as she ducked back into her room. "Here, you can use this dvd. I'm going to dry my hair."

She tossed me a dvd without a label on it. Shrugging, I put it into the player and was shocked to see it was one of her bisexual pornos. On the screen, a big burley guy was positioned behind another guy, pounding his ass while the bottom dude eagerly ate out a hot blonde coed. Holy fuck, I thought, what was Scarlett trying to tell me? Or was it just an honest mistake?

Oh well, I decided, might as well let this play out. I finished hooking up the speakers, grabbed my wine and a chair, and sat down to watch the movie.

"Hey baby," Scarlett whispered as she snuck up behind me, massaging my shoulders. "You like that movie?"

"Uh, yea, it's interesting," I replied.

"I think it's so hot to watch a studly guy getting his ass fucked like a bitch in heat," Scarlett moaned.

"I never really thought about it," I replied, shocked and more than a little nervous.

Scarlett moved in front of me, still wearing her tiny robe. "The only thing I find hotter, is when I'm fucking a guy in the ass with this."

She pulled open her robe and I found myself staring at the big, black 10" strapon dildo I'd seen earlier in her secret box. Only now, Scarlett wore the beast strapped onto her otherwise nude body, the huge phallus protruding wickedly from her crotch as she wrapped her hand around the tool and gave it a few slow strokes.

"Do you like my big dick, Timmy?" she grinned.

"Uh, Scarlett, I think you are amazing, but I'm not sure about that d-d-dildo," I stuttered. Her body was amazing. Her breasts were big and full, her nipples fully erect and just begging to be sucked. Her pussy was nicely trimmed and had that big rubber cock not been blocking my path, I'd have dived in and tasted that hot twat without further hesitation.

"Oh Timmy," Scarlet started. "If you haven't figured it out by now, I'm not your average girl. I think you are cute. I think we can have some fun. But you will have to trust me. My moods change constantly, and now that I have my own pad, I'm in the mood to be dominant, to take charge, to get freaky!"

"Freaky?" I asked.

"Fuck yea, freaky as shit. I've been admiring your tight little ass for a while now. You come into the coffee shop shaking that butt in those sweaty gym shorts each morning and it's been driving me crazy. Based on the morning wood you're usually sporting, I can tell you like what I have to offer too. I know that guys would give their left nut to fuck me, and sometimes I'm in the mood for a good old traditional fuck. But sometimes I want to be the fucker. Will you be my fuckee, Timmy?"

"I-I-I've never done anything like that before," I replied honestly. "Besides, there is no way that big dildo would fit in my virgin ass."

"You'd be surprised, Timmy," she replied coyly, as she continued to jerk the rubber dick. "Snake had some trouble at first, but he loves it now when I fuck his hairy ass."

"You've fucked Snake with that thing?" I said, finding it hard to believe that Snake would let Scarlett dominate him.

"Oh yea. Snake's a mean old piece of shit, but he whimpers like a baby when I strap Killer on and pound his tight hole. You should hear him beg for my dick when I screw him ball-deep. I want to make you beg for it too, Timmy. Will you beg me to fuck you, stud?"

Holy shit. What was I getting myself into? I had this incredible girl naked, standing in front of me, and ready to party, but I was not gay and I had no interest in being on the receiving end of a night of anal torture.

"Scarlett, you are amazing," I replied. "But I don't know."

"Fuck," she exhaled, clearly perturbed, as she closed her robe, putting that insane body out of view. "I should've known you couldn't handle me. It takes a pretty special guy to keep up with me."

My chance was quickly disintegrating. I hadn't had sex in nearly a year and I was beyond horny. I couldn't let this opportunity get away. I'd been fantasizing about Scarlett for months and if she wanted freaky, I needed to get my act together, take and deep breath, and suck it up.

"Hold on," I began. "I-I-I'm a special guy. Will you be patient and show me the ropes?"

"Hmmm," Scarlett said as she let the robe fall open again. "So you like ropes huh?"

"No, I just meant..."

"I know what you meant, dummy, I'm just giving you shit. But to let you know what I mean, I think a little bondage might make this whole scene even sexier."

She retired to her bedroom and reappeared with the handcuffs, the choker collar, and the leash.

"OK Timmy, this is your big chance. Don't fuck it up. If you want this to happened, stand up and strip for me."

I hesitated for a second but when Scarlett started to massage her big, firm breasts and tweak her hard nipples, I made my decision. When she grabbed her nipple ring and gave it a hard yank, I nearly creamed myself.

I removed my shirt, shoes, sox and jeans, leaving me standing in my boxers, my rock hard cock straining to be released, a wet spot of precum clearly visible on the polka dot cotton.

"Nice body stud," Scarlett started. "Now let me see that horny cock you've been dreaming of fucking me with."

I pulled my boxers off and stood completely naked in front of this fantastic goddess, my 7" cock as hard as I could remember it, the mushroom head a bright purple and the vein along the top of my shaft throbbing with anticipation.

"I like your cock Timmy, it's cute," she chided. "Now tell me, how do you like my penis?"

"It's h-h-huge," I stammered as I stared transfixed at her scary strapon.

"Bigger than yours," she laughed. "And trust me, once you've had a big one, you'll be a size queen for life."

Her eyes were clouded with lust and I could tell she was a size queen. I've never had any complaints about my equipment, but my guess was 7" wasn't going to be enough to keep this sultry sexpot satisfied.

dixeenormous
dixeenormous
1,137 Followers
12